Three Friends in College Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Huerta lay on me and kissed me on the lips. Her tongue slid between my lips and caused me to open my mouth. I felt my slimy cum flow from her mouth into mine. When she was clearly voided, she traced my lips with her fingers. She kissed me again.

"Swallow." Was all she said.

After that we were so exhausted that we slept for hours. I eventually made it back to my apartment. Thoughts were buzzing through my mind. Conflict and pleasure. What would I do now? Go back to my rather sheltered lonely existence? Continue to stick close to the girls? To what end?

The conflict vanished rather quickly when I thought about the pleasure. Sure, I was not a lover in the true sense. I was now a panty wearing cum eater. At least that was the graphic truth. I had easily gotten over my reluctance to taste my own cum. At this point I was ingesting the cum of not one, but two guys after they had fucked my 'girlfriends'. I reasoned that I was turning into a cuckold in the loosest possible interpretation of the term. True, I wasn't married to either of the women. True, I didn't have a relationship in the normally accepted way. But there was indeed a relationship with, especially Huerta. She had tried to have traditional sex with me while we were in college. She gave me a blowjob at the end of what could almost be described as an orgy. I mean couples fucking in the same room. Me being present and assuming cleanup duties over and over.

How else would I fill this void if I chose to go back to my lonely self? Being in the presence of two beautiful women was reward enough to resolve my conflict about becoming a cum slut. I figured a slender 5'-6" guy who looked like he belonged in junior high getting any pussy was highly unlikely. Both women were beautiful in their own way. Andrea in the classic beauty persona, Huerta in a curvy voluptuous way. In fact, after eating my own cum, I had to admit to myself that I actually enjoyed the act of eating another man's cum from a stretched pussy. And beautiful slick pussies of my 'girlfriends' at that.

The memory of the taste of Nathan's and Ted's cum, while each was a little different, still fired the pleasure sensors in my brain. In a way, eating my girlfriends' creampies was more intimate than even the blowjob that Huerta gave me afterwards. I was hooked on cum. And not just my own. What I thought was remarkable was that the guys did not disrespect me in any way. There were no teasing names. No looks of humor or disgust. I figured that getting to fuck these pretty girls would be incentive enough for them to behave properly. The guys did not know or suspect that Huerta and Andrea were part time lovers. I reconciled this with my situation. Certainly, I had not had MM sex with either guy. Eating creampies was for the girls' benefit. Not the guys. I certainly had no intention of sucking a cock. However, thinking about the girls FF sex episode made me wonder why lesbian sex was okay with men and gay sex was not. Seemed like a double standard. Anyway, as I told myself, I hadn't sucked a cock. And I would not. Surely would not. But I had to admit that both of the cocks were very beautiful. Just like both girls' slick pussies.

When the weekend ended and Huerta had to catch her train, I drove her to the station. We talked about our rather unusual activities.

"Garrett," she asked, "Are you sure you are okay with what happened this weekend. Andrea and I started not to include you since it was raw sex that we craved. We decided to hit you with it blindly to see how you would react. While we really wanted to fuck each other, we also wanted to spend our time with you. Thank you for being so supportive. But are you having second thoughts?"

"Not really, Huerta. I thought about it each evening after I left you guys. I came to a decision that it was better to be accepted as your 'girlfriend' with the fringe benefits than to moralize. It did catch me by surprise that you and Andrea are lovers. I know, I know. Not lesbians. I mean, two beautiful women can have their pick of guys. I just could not imagine it. That's all. As far as being the cleanup guy or however you and Andrea view me, that was initially a little odd. When you teased me, it made my sexual habits, uh.., uh..., masturbation, uh... seem pretty tame and normal from your point of view. I am conditioned to feel ashamed and guilty about that."

She laughed. "Well, we sort of broke all the conditioning when Andrea and I first slept together. I mean had sex with each other. Or FUCKED each other. It just seemed so natural. She is so soft and feminine. I am a little different even though I am changing. It is funny, though. Before Andrea and I fucked, I was more unisex in my dress and habits. Afterward I changed. I wanted to become more like her. I can't compete with her svelte body type but when I dieted and dressed more feminine, I found that I had my share of admirers. The guys just love my big tits. And Andrea loves my big tits also. She wishes hers were my size and I wish I was slimmer and more her size. When we make love, we are actually making love to our alternate personas so to speak. Weird, huh?"

"So," I asked, "How do I get to be included? I mean, how do you view me?"

"Interesting question. You know in college we were always trying to suggest some girls for you to date. We know that you are shy and certainly submissive. I don't mean that in a bad way. To answer the question, we view you just like we said as a 'girlfriend'. So, when I suck you off, it is the same as making love to Andrea."

"Wow."

"Surprised?"

"I don't know how to take that, Huerta."

"Baby, take it in the kindest possible way. We chose you. We really like you. I really like you. You know I am taller than you and outweigh you by about twenty pounds. Used to be thirty, ha, ha. You are very soft and what little body hair you had; we took off. You look great in panties. Really. Andrea and I both think that. When you participated in our sexual romp, we thought of it instead of guy-girl, guy-girl, guy; we looked at it as guy, guy, girl, girl, girl. I hope that doesn't offend you. Those guys are studs. You are not. But we both love you. You are more pretty than handsome. If you agree, we welcome you into our little semi-lesbian relationship. Okay?"

"Wow again. When you put it that way, it sounds almost normal."

"There is no such thing as normal, Garrett. It is just that groups of people love labels. We do not accept labels. Can you drop the labels and join us as our 'girlfriend'? With your tongue in our pussies, it is just like we feel when we fuck each other. And the blowjob couldn't have been unpleasant, I bet, huh?"

"God, Huerta. You are really something. It is refreshing to think of you guys as friends, just friends and 'girlfriends' at that. I came to that conclusion myself. I would rather have with you and Andrea what we had this weekend than to spend my life whacking off in my apartment and cumming in your panties like I had been doing."

"Well, good, Honey. And a little good news. I am considering a few job offers here. If it works out, I will be making more money here. Get my own place. Fuck my new 'new girlfriend' and fuck Andrea some more. But most importantly I get to fuck studs who just love a girl with a little meat on her bones and big fat tits to go with it. By the way, Sweetie, I want to hear you say you love my big breasts."

I was silent.

"Say it."

"I love your big, marvelous breasts, Huerta."

"You love my sloppy pussy, also. Say it."

"I love your beautiful slick pussy, Huerta."

"That's my girl."

12