Three Friends in College Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat beside her and took a sip of my drink. Without any preamble, Mary leaned in and kissed me warmly on the lips. Was this getting out of hand? How I wished that it was Garrett getting this. She was so warm and smelled so fresh. My senses were all firing. God, how I hoped the tuck was tight enough. But how would I handle this?

"I have wanted to do that since I first met you, Gennifer." Mary whispered.

I threw caution to the wind. I kissed her back and inserted the tip of my tongue past her teeth. She opened wider and accepted me into her mouth.

"God, I want you." She flatly stated.

I cautiously moved me hand to her leg and traced my way up her stockings and then up the garter straps. I moved up to her panty and then up her stomach cupping her breasts over her bra. She leaned in and nibbled my ear.

"Honey," she whispered, "I am so scared. Please don't be angry with me."

That took me by surprise but I continued. I nuzzled my lips into her cleavage. Her perfume was so exciting and feminine. She reached behind and unclasped her bra. As she moved the straps off her shoulders, her pretty breasts came into view. Just as I thought, she was a nice B cup with medium sized areolas. Her nipples were surprisingly small but stood out. I lay her down and got on top of her enough to kiss her firm breasts. She let out a moan. I moved down her body to the top of her panty. Again, she said, "Please don't be angry with me."

That was twice. What in hell did that mean? She was almost rigid as I kissed above her panty. I ran my hands around the back of her panties and finally grasped the top of the elastic band.

"Ohh. Gennifer. Oh, my god. You feel so good. I need you to stop, though. Please. Let me explain."

"Explain what, Mary?"

"Please don't hate me. Please."

She stood up and spread her legs slightly. Then she pulled the waist band of her panties down and moved her legs back together. She bent at the waist and pulled them all the way down. I watched as the pretty red panties puddled around her heels. Looking back up, I saw her spread her legs and reach under her crotch pulling a soft, but long cock. She was meticulously hairless. I watched as the cock grew ever so slightly. I looked her in the eyes. She had fear and anticipation written all over her. My god how could someone so beautiful hide the fact that she had a cock. I almost laughed at the bizarre scene. Here I was wanting to fuck this gorgeous creature with Garrett's cock and she had one that was rapidly hardening that put mine to utter shame. I didn't know what to do. I was worried about what she would do if she learned I was a genetic male and now the tables were completely turned.

"I am so sorry, Gennifer. I just wanted you so badly. Please don't be angry with me."

My head was spinning. After the fact, I realized that my frozen brain might have signaled disgust to her but I was trying to process the situation. By then her cock was standing straight out. It was so pretty with the long white base and the pink glans atop. God, it must have hardened to a full 7". How in heck could she keep that thing tucked. While I marveled at her packaging, I am sure she guessed that I was preparing to leave. I had to do something quickly. My first inclination was to suck her cock. I could not deceive her, so I stood up and removed my top and bra. My flat chest would surely do to her what the surprise cock had done to me. Her eyes widened much like I assumed my had earlier. I then stood up and pulled my panties down also. Just like her, my tuck had cut off the blood so well that my little member just drooped out from under my ass cheeks. My nuts remained up inside me still. I must have looked like a tiny wet noodle compared to hers. Ever so slowly, a smile crept onto her face.

"Oh, my god, Gennifer. I knew there was a vibe between us, but I thought it was wishful thinking. What an amazing turn of events. You are fantastic. I spent oodles of money on my tits, face and ass. You look great all natural. What the fuck do we do now?"

I had experience. I am not so sure that she did. So, I did the correct thing. I got on my knees and pulled her to me. Her beautiful cock slid into my mouth easily. I licked her and then took her deeply until the tip hit my gag reflex. How thankful was I that I had developed the deep-throat skill? I don't know if she had ever had a blow job before. I was determined to make it her best if she had ever had one. I let her cock slide into my throat and licked her balls for good measure. She moaned. I moved her back to the sofa and easily let her down still managing to keep her deep in my throat. I moved off her cock and licked my way down to her balls. I sucked each one of them in turn and then made my way under to her nether region. I found her rosebud and licked. She raised her hips. I pulled her stockinged legs over my shoulders and tongued her boi pussy while she moaned louder and louder.

As she cooed and ahhed, I moved back up to her ball sack and licked my way back up to the base of that beautiful cock. I went down on her again. She bucked her hips as I held my hands under her pretty round ass. I moved with her allowing her to fuck my mouth with her big cock. My little cock was dripping all over the floor as I fucked her. I was lost in time. Sucking big black cock was great, but this was so unexpected and so utterly erotic that I came without being touched. The intense fucking continued unabated until finally she tensed and began shooting her boi cum into my throat. The flow was not much and she strained with each little spurt. When she began to relax, she started hyperventilating and crying. She cried as she softened in my mouth. I swallowed her rather small load. It tasted so much different than my own and the cum that I had eaten when Huerta and I had shared a friend.

We lay together on her couch for a while until she rose up and extended her hand to me.

"Let's take this to the bedroom, Gennifer."

"My gosh, Mary, who would have thought that the vibes we were getting from each other would end up this way?"''

"Yeah, crazy, I guess. Let's just enjoy the time and worry about the details later, okay?"

We went to her bed and covered up with her blanket. Silently, we explored each other's bodies. I was paying particular attention to her full breasts. She was lingering over my little cock until I got hard again. She moved back the covers and positioned herself between my legs. Gently, she took my little cock into her mouth. I could tell that she was inexperienced at sucking cock. She was just a little tentative. I could easily deep throat her larger cock but she was going slowly taking me all the way into her mouth. As I became more aroused, I slowly and gently began to move my hips. This seemed to encourage her and she matched my rhythm, going deeper with each movement. She easily took my little dicklet into her mouth and contacted my pubic bone without me touching her throat.

The sensation was totally arousing me. I was not used to coming twice in such a short amount of time but I definitely felt another orgasm approaching. I held her head in my hands. Pleasant sounds began to escape from my throat as she increased her pace to match my hip movement. My ears began ringing. My nose began to feel full. I suddenly felt a weird tingling on the very back of my tongue and on the roof of my mouth. I had never experienced such a sensation. And suddenly I began to convulse. My cum shot out and blasted her throat with a super load of cum. Later she would marvel about how much cum I had shot especially being my second load in an hour.

Mary and I continued seeing each other like this for a few months. Andrea and Huerta were happy for us. I confided in Mary that I really would miss Huerta's magnificent breasts if I stopped sleeping with her. Mary took it in stride and when she met Huerta, she smiled at me and told me she understood why I felt that way.

"Gosh, Gennifer, I can see why you and Garrett both would get addicted to her. She is marvelous."

Since Andrea and Huerta both were not looking to hook up with another female, it was quite apparent that they accepted Mary as a friend but not necessarily a sexual partner. They had taken me in while we were in college and I owed them a lot of thanks. They had broadened my perspective about people and sexuality. The taught me that labels are so confining that some people forget to live life.

Mary and I shared our stories. Her father in particular had a big problem when she came out as transitioning. She loved her cock so much that she did not want to completely change. She knew that it would create problems but decided to take small doses of testosterone blockers and estrogen. Together with the surgery, it created a very pretty woman with a large cock. Additionally, she took Pueraria mirifica as a supplement and suggested that I do the same. She did not show any disappointment in my underdeveloped penis. In fact, she said that it was easier to tuck and sometimes she envied me. She could still cum and get an erection. However, her prostate was shrinking and she did not produce much semen. That was fine with me. I loved sucking her cock and she said that I made enough semen for both of us.

Eventually Andrea's lease came up. She decided to move in with Huerta and I moved in with Mary. We decided to become a couple. I kept my Garrett persona at work. We dated as a hetero couple in the open. We did enjoy that to some extent but our real lives were in Mary and Gennifer. When we socialized with Andrea and Huerta, it was always as Gennifer and Mary. They grew to love Mary just as they had me. In some respects, it allowed me to retreat to my happiest moments when I first became Gennifer. It was a solid base and there was a mutual respect and admiration for all of us. Huerta teased me one night that Nathan in particular was sure missing his blow jobs. I blushed but she kissed me on the lips and then winked at Mary. Then she kissed Mary on the lips, also.

Mary and I grew closer as time went by. We thought it was quite strange that both of us grew up as misfit teenage boys who only thought about the day that we got our first pussy and now the only thing missing from our relationship was a pussy.

One Saturday morning, Mary got up and fixed a light breakfast for herself. She woke me up and fed me soda crackers and broth.

"What the hell is that about, Sweetheart?" I asked.

"Dear, if you will look in the bathroom later on you will see what. I thought it was time to extend our scope as a couple."

The look on her face was priceless. Later I made my way to the bedroom and found a pretty white teddy trimmed in pink lace. The panties matched the teddy but were crotchless. In the bathroom, I found an enema kit with saline prepared and a floral douche packet. On the night stan I found a tube of Astro Glide. The light went on and I saw Mary enter the bedroom.

She was smiling. "I thought we would make this a pleasurable as possible by taking time to prepare for our big evening. I want to fuck you tonight, Honey. I want to sink my big girl cock in your tight boi pussy. I want to catch you cum and share it."

We did have a very special night. Mary fucked me in my boi pussy repeatedly. She came in my ass over and over. Albeit that it was not very messy since she produced so little semen. I, however, came three times over the evening. As she hoped, I had plenty of semen. Before we finally went to sleep, we played 'cum on you' and were both a mess. We slept like that. The next morning, we cleaned up everything. Mary fixed us a big breakfast. I washed the sheets and took a shower. I marveled at the cum stains on the bedding and relived the sex of the evening before. My ass hurt a little but I still derived some reminiscent pleasure of how it was stretched.

Our sex is mostly oral. We masturbate each other sometimes. We particularly enjoy sessions where only one of us is allowed to cum. When we switch the next time, the dialogue refers back to our last masturbation session. When one of us serves soda crackers and broth to the other for breakfast, we know that a day of prep will lead to some fantastic anal sex that evening. It is only a small part of our sexual relationship and we usually defer it until special occasions. If one of us becomes especially horny, the soda crackers on the breakfast table is like special foreplay.

12