Teaching Their White Friend Ch. 01

Story Info
Just moved in with two girls.
3.6k words
4.4
48k
60

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amenarimix
amenarimix
1,224 Followers

This story contains Transgender/Gender Bending and black cock themes. If you are not okay with that, these are not the words you're looking for. This story might not be for everyone (see tags), but I hope you like this new idea.

If this is not your cup of tea, simply skip it. There are plenty of other good stories around. If you decide to risk it and like it, please be kind and leave a comment or just vote.

All the characters are 18+

After losing my dishwasher job, I was evicted from my apartment. Then I started crashing on a friend's couch. I tried to find a better job to afford an apartment, but the wages I was getting weren't enough. One day in a bar, I was cleaning the table for two pretty girls. "Damn, look at that ass," I was totally eye-fucking their butts. When I was serving them, they were talking about a cleaning job with a place to live.

"Miss, I heard you're looking for a cleaner, right?"

"Yes. You heard it right. Do you know anyone who could do it?"

"Is there any specific requirement? Like male or female."

"No, anyone, we don't gender discriminate. Hi, I'm Liana, and this is my best friend, Aniyah," Liana said.

"I'm Blue. Actually, I was looking for a job. So..."

"Wow, I already like you. How much do you want for a month?" Aniyah asked.

"I was trying to get an apartment for me so..." I was too tired to spend the night at my friends' houses.

Liana stopped me. "We have a small bedroom. You can live with us. We were looking for a roommate too. What do you think?" she asked.

"Great. If you girls are okay with it, then..." These two black girls were so hot and pretty. They were fit like athletes, with large titties. They appeared taller than me, but that could have been due to the high heels; otherwise, we were probably the same height.

Ohh, I forgot to share! I am 5 feet 6 inches, weigh 130 pounds, and have dark brown, shoulder-length hair. I keep my hair long because I like man buns. I have bluish eyes and a smooth, hairless body. I am really self-conscious about my figure. I'm 19 years old and still waiting for puberty. I have no hair on my face, chest, or legs; only a few hairs in my armpits; and very little hair develops around my cock. And, except for my head, I always keep them cleanly shaven since my skin doesn't tolerate hair. I have small, budding breasts with large, puffy areolas. My nipples are large and stick out like a flat-chested girl's. My 130-pound body weight comes from my thick thighs, wide hips, a jiggly bubble butt, and a little bit of fat under my man boobs. My biggest source of embarrassment is my cock, which is still the size of a small boy's. My erect cock is about 3 and a half inches long and really skinny - a real pink pencil dick. You can barely notice my marble size ball sack behind my small penis. I am hoping this will all develop one day soon.

"Come on, buddy. We're in the 21st century. When are you planning to move in?" Aniyah asked.

"Honestly, I'm homeless now. There is nothing to pack up, I carry my backpack everywhere."

"Hey, you're making me cry. We'll wait until your shift ends," Liana said.

"I'm quitting this shitty job, right now. I'm ready when you girls are ready."

"Wow, you're really funny. I can't wait to see the three of us going to a party together." Aniyah said.

I moved into their apartment that night. They were really sweet but spoiled. After talking with them a little bit I found out that both girl's parents were rich. My room was their guest room, so basically I didn't have to do anything to set it up. I just took a shower and then slept like a baby. The first thing I had to do in the morning was clean the whole apartment.

"Blue, are you awake?" Liana asked.

"Over here, in the kitchen. I'm cleaning the dishes."

"Omg, you've already started cleaning. Help us to clean our room! We're updating our wardrobe for this summer."

After a while...

"So, what are you girls gonna do with these old dresses?"

"What do you think? Gonna dump this in the trash," Aniyah said.

"You girls are throwing out a lot of dresses."

"If you want, you can keep some for yourself. And, you need a wardrobe to update, dude," Liana said. "You can take these T-shirts and shorts to wear at home."

"Yeah, T-shirts are unisex, but those shorts are so short and feminine." Both girls laugh so loud at me after hearing me.

"Look at our sweet, cute roomie boy, he wants to fuck us!" Liana said. "Aniyah, do you see any bulge on those sweatpants."

Immediately, my face got red and I was thinking I should cover my crotch, but then I remembered that they wouldn't find any bulge in there. "I was just..."

"Come on dude, we were joking. Just look at your face, hehe," Liana laughed. "These shorts will be more comfortable in summer than your heavy sweatpants. Otherwise, you're not going outside wearing these."

She was right; I was overreacting. I had already seen that they didn't wear undergarments inside the apartment. "I'm sorry, I'm taking all of your spare clothes. My closet is empty anyway."

The next day was very hot - too hot to work while wearing my regular baggy dresses - so I decided I was gonna wear something light. In the morning, I was sweating like a pig. I wore a white T-shirt and black gym shorts to clean the apartment.

I was on my hands and knees in the kitchen, cleaning the cabinet under the sink. My back was arched since I was reaching into its deepest corners. Because of my shorts, my ass cheeks were exposed in the air. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a hand landed on my right butt cheeks with a loud 'clap' sound.

Instead of a scream, I moaned a little. "Mmmmmh...I'm working here."

"Mmm, I like your phat ass in these booty-hugging shorts. I have to admit, Blue, you have a great sense of fashion." It was nice that Liana appreciated something about me. "Do you squat a lot? I can't take my eyes from your white bubble butt."

"I think it's my genes."

"Then your mom has a big butt like yours, hasn't she?" Liana asked.

"Yeah, you're right. I'm a mama's boy." We both laughed.

"You're lucky that you got heart-shaped butts. I had to work hard for my butt. So, do you have any plans today?" Liana asked.

"No, do you have any?"

"Actually, Aniyah and I are gonna masturbate tonight," Liana said.

"The whole night?"

"The whole night, like a marathon," Liana said. "If you want you can join us."

"Thank you, but I'm good."

Someone should kill me for being polite, I thought to myself.

"It was a joke. Omg, you took it seriously, dude," Liana said.

"You got me good, haha."

"But we're having sex tonight and it's a threesome," Liana informed me.

"Ok, don't worry. I'll crash somewhere else tonight."

"No...no. You don't have to leave. We're open-minded. To be honest, it turns us on more when someone is watching or listening. You can stay in your room and jerk off. Where else are you gonna find free live porn, right?"

"Yea, but still, it's totally new for me."

"Sure, sure, no pressure. It's up to you. Just making sure we are ok with this," Liana said. "How about we make it a foursome?"

"No, no I don't want to ruin... I'm not that good in bed."

What the fuck did I just say? I immediately chastised myself. Still, given my pathetic little dick, it was probably for the best that I gave a believable excuse. I knew that if I showed up to their threesome and dropped my shorts, they'd laugh me out of the room.

"Don't say that. Ok, I get it, you're too shy to fuck us," Liana said. "Here is an offer for you; if you stay, then I'll let you play with my pussy after our boyfriend is gone."

"Oooo, are you serious?"

"If you can make me cum again then maybe I'll let you ride me until you blow up," Liana said, then gave me a sexy smile with a wink.

The girl knew how to manipulate men. I was still thinking about my dick size, but the truth was that I was also painfully inexperienced. Still, Liana's offer was just too tempting. I decided that I'd at least stay in my room that night.

In the evening John, their boyfriend, came to our apartment. I was so stupid that I didn't change my clothes, even knowing that someone was coming. I thought they wouldn't tell him that I was in my room, but they did. John knocked on my door but opened it before I could even say anything.

"Hi, I'm John," he said. "How are you doing?"

"Great, thanks. I'm Blue. You look good." As I admired his height, he stood up and began to speak. He appeared to be at least six feet tall, and I'd always had a thing for tall men, which was something I lacked.

"Thanks. By the way, I like your outfit. Not fully manly but still passable as a boy." John said.

What the... Did he just... I'm a boy, not a tomboy. Let's play a little bit with him. At least he wouldn't think of me as beta after all. "You like my outfit or my figure?"

"Honestly, you have a killer body. That booty curve and your wide hips, any man would love to grab that and... I mean you're a pretty girl. You wouldn't mind if we did it on the couch, right?" John asked.

"No, no, sure. It's ok. You guys won't even notice that I exist in the apartment."

Fuck, do I look like a girl? I stepped in front of the mirror and looked at myself. He wasn't wrong. The cosmetics I'm using nowadays actually belong to the girls. They kept giving me things that I didn't even ask for. But how can I stop myself when I'm getting these freebies? Plus, they are very good for the skin. After applying their body lotions my skin becomes softer and silkier and looks like it's shining.

John was a well-dressed black man in his early thirties with a muscular build. I was relieved that the compliment came from someone I'd want to hang out with if I were a real girl. In fact, he was the most attractive man I'd seen in a long time.

Is my face feminine enough that a guy who sees me up close mistakenly thinks I'm a girl? Maybe it's my open hair that he didn't get a proper look at. Wait a minute, don't my lips look extra pink? The glossy effect is acceptable because I used lip gel, but the color of my lips appears to be lipstick.

I grabbed the lip gel stick and started reading. Fuck me, it is lipstick, a pink one. Stupid mind, it seems wrong, but I kind of like my new look. It's not that bad to get attention from a handsome guy rather than get not a single smile from girls.

Suddenly a lot of moaning and slurpy noise started to come from the living room. I opened my door a little bit to see what was happening there. My jaw dropped to the floor, Liana was kissing John while Aniyah was trying to take John's cock deep inside her throat. Right at that moment, my penis got hard, and made a little tent on my gray gym shorts. Obviously, I changed my shorts after showering. I keep my private parts clean as I keep my mouth clean.

Take a look at his cock. Aniyah is having difficulty with it. Just by looking at Aniyah's wide-open mouth, I can tell its girth. John's cock reminded me of the porn I enjoy watching. I like it when a petite girl has her legs folded up around her head while her lover's massively muscled body completely fucks her with his mass and strength.

After 30 minutes of non-stop fucking, riding, and pounding, I saw that John had started to cum inside Liana's pussy. I hope Liana uses birth control, otherwise, the size of his balls must have flooded her pussy. What? Why are they both sucking John's cock right after... A few minutes later, Aniyah started to ride John's horsecock again. Ohh, that's why. John was taking a little rest. Oh, thank God I didn't sign up for this threesome. At first glance, I'd cub inside one of these girls while one of them kissed me. Finally, I saw John was cuming on the girls' faces, damn, I was right about his balls. That's a lot of cum.

The entire time I was watching live porn, I was rubbing my dick over my shorts. But seeing Liana and Aniyah eat John's cum from each other's mouths was too much for me. My knee was trembling. I pressed my hard dick against my inner thighs while closing my thighs. I was putting a lot of pressure on my thighs, which caused me to cum inside my shorts. In my head, I lost track of time. I didn't realize how long I had been having my incredible orgasm until Liana called me from the living room couch. I wasn't thinking clearly. I had just left my room and was standing in front of my naked, cum covered roommates.

On the couch, both girls were catching their breath after a hard fuck. Their pussies and mouths were covered with John's cum. I must say that John was impressive. He fuck the shit out of the girls. "Hi, girls. Looks like you had a great time with John."

"Omg, Blue, did you masturbate while watching us?" Aniyah asked.

"He just came there. You can see the dark area on his shorts is increasing." Liana said to Aniyah and they giggled. "Get on your knees, Blue."

I got on my knees while Liana's shiny pussy was winking at me.

"What are you waiting for, Blue?" Liana asked.

"What are you guys talking about?" Aniyah asked.

"I made a deal with him that if he stays in the apartment then I'll let him eat my pussy." Liana said.

"Wow, Blue why are you still looking at us?" Aniyah said. "If you have done a good job on her then I'll be your next bitch."

"Aniyah, you are so slutty." Liana said. "Blue are you gross out on my pussy? My legs and hips are quite sore. I can't go to the bathroom and take a shower for you now."

"Liana, you're a dirty bitch. You want to make a man clean another man's mess." Aniyah said. "Wait Blue, let me help." Then Aniyah grabbed a tissue and wiped Liana's pussy.

Liana's well-used pussy was pink-red and so puffy that I couldn't wait a moment after Aniyah's wiping.

I placed my hands upon Liana's thighs and spread them wide. Despite her efforts, it gave me complete and utter access to her pussy. And before she knew what I was going to do, I slipped two fingers through her moistened folds. It jolted her into the intrusion, and she squirmed. I went even deeper, and she smiled as I started to open her pussy lips.

"Moannn. Mmmmhhh...ahhhhh," Liana inhaled sharply

I flicked her clit once, twice, each touch tantalizingly light, before my mouth closed over the nub entirely and slowly sucked around it. She was having a wave of pleasure. And trembling, the unspeakable sensations building within her. Liana's pussy was so warm and wet, my face was sweating from her pussy's heat. But I was confused about the fluid that was coming from her pussy. It was so creamy and whitish thick like gel. Did I already make her cum or is it something else?

"Mmm, you're so good at eating pussy, Blue," Liana said. "Where did you learn it? Don't say it's your mother?"

"Haha, no, My ex. She taught me how to eat pussy well. We broke up a long time ago..."

"Stop talking and make me cum," Liana yelled. "I'm getting close, push your tongue deep inside me."

I closed my eyes and put my tongue on her creamy pink pussy. Mmm... the taste was quite unfamiliar but I kinda liked it. I kept sucking and tongue fucking her. I could feel her orgasm building but her pussy kept pouring its juice nonstop. "Mmmm...The taste!"

"Do you like It?" Aniyah asked. "It's fresh and creamy."

"Not bad. Why is it so thick and creamy?"

"John came... " Aniyah stopped by Liana.

"It's ok if you don't like to eat my pussy and make me cum then you can leave," Liana said as a child does when they force their parents to buy them something.

"I'm in love with your pussy, it tastes so delicious. I wish I could eat you every day." Then I closed my lips over her nub and started sucking ferociously.

"Good boy. Mmmhh... I'm cumming, keep cleaning my pussy, Blue. Eeee. Mmmmm.Mmmmm." Liana squirmed.

I was so good at giving Cunniglus that Liana started to squirt on my face. She just gave me a facial and emptied her pussy inside my mouth. I drink the last drop of her cream that came out from her pussy.

"Now it's my turn, Blue," Aniyah said. "Clean my pussy just like a good boy."

"But, Liana, you said you'll let me fuck you if I can make you cum."

"Don't worry about that. You can fuck me too. But first clean mine just like you cleaned Liana's." Aniyah ordered me.

This time I started eating Aniyah's pussy without any wiping. But the taste was the same, and I had already gotten used to it. Aniyah did the same as Liana did. She also squirted all over my face and then made me clean her mess just like Liana did.

"Come on blue, push your big cock inside my pussy." Liana invited me to fuck her pussy.

I was already as hard as rock in my shorts, so I didn't have to wait for it. I pushed down my shots on the floor and then buried my dick inside her pussy. Fuck, John ruined her pussy well. I hardly can tell that my dick is inside a pussy.

"Come on, don't waste time. I'm so sleepy. Just slip your dick inside." Liana said.

Ohh, fuck, she can't even tell that I'm inside her. I looked at Aniyah and she was giggling. I didn't know what I should do.

"Blue, come to me. She's a selfish bitch. She's just messing with you, she wants to sleep." Aniyah called me. "Fuck my pussy."

When I got close to her she was on her back on the couch just like Liana and grabbed my hand and pulled me over her. Then she grabbed my head and started to kiss me. "Mmmm...mmmm." She tasted and smelled just like her pussy's juice but she was a damn good kisser. We were sucking and licking each other's tongues.

"Now, push it inside my pussy," Aniyah said then I did as she said. "Press my thighs together then maybe you'll feel my pussy. John's cock just ruined my pussy."

"I'm sorry, I'm too small for you." Even after her thighs closed it wasn't that much pleasure for me to cum.

"Hey, there is nothing too small. You have to know their uses. The faster you find it, the better you'll be." Aniyah comforted me. "Come here, I'll jerk you off on my tits."

Aniyah grabbed my dick with her three fingers and started jerking me off.

"Hey, I don't want to hurt you but John's cock tip is bigger than yours... Like both ways." Aniyah said. "Why did your ex leave you?"

"She said she fell in love with a man. Hey, I never said that my ex left you."

"Darling, a dick like yours. Look, my little finger is bigger than your dick or should I say dicklet." Aniyah replied.

I don't know why she wasn't stroking me anymore, but I was feeling that my orgasm was building. It was too much humiliation for me. Aniyah was making fun of my small dick while comforting me that it's OK to have a small dick.

"Why is it so pink like a clit? Your clitty is twitching." Aniyah said. "Are you liking my humiliation? You like humiliation, don't you? Wait, let me take a video of your clitty while it's still twitching from sph."

Aniyah was recording me while I was about to cum in a girly t-shirt and wearing lipstick. I think the lipstick must be gone after my heavy pussy eating session. All the thoughts, Aniyah's humiliation, and her teasing, I couldn't hold, I started squirting.

"Omg, you cum like a girl, Blue."

Another back-to-back amazing orgasm. That night I slept and dreamed about eating their pussy all night.

***Without knowing, that night marked the beginning of men's cum eating lives for me. My subconscious sissy adventure has already begun. After another man dumps their load inside their pussies, I eat and clean them.

To be continued if the readers request it.

amenarimix
amenarimix
1,224 Followers