Three Generations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon joined us on the deck. While I was cooling down, which was hard to do with Nicki laying there nude, and Sharon's breasts hanging out of her shirt, Sharon asked me if it would be possible to replace her porch light with a motion light. I assessed the situation and told her that I probably could.

"If I ran to the home improvement center and got the stuff, do you think you could do it today?" she asked.

"I imagine so, I should be able to finish up the hot water tank in an hour or so. I want to check all your electrical wiring to it before I hook everything back up," I said.

"You're a Sweetheart. Can you write me a list of what I need for the motion light?" she replied, "Nicki, do you want to go the store with me? I have to go get stuff for the light and also stop for some groceries?"

Nicki lazily said, "How long will we be gone?"

"An hour or two," answered Sharon.

Nicki and Sharon got dressed while I was making up the shopping list. They then got in the car and left. I resumed working on the water tank.

Everything checked out good electrically and I was able to reinstall the heating element without too much swearing. I was soaking wet with sweat again from being in the confined space. I was on my hands and knees, partially inside the closet, making one final check for any water leaks.

"Nice view!" I heard Kristin say, as she took her foot and rubbed my butt with it.

I crawled out of the space and stood to greet her. She was as soaked with sweat as I was. Her tight sports bra looked like she was in a wet t-shirt contest. I could see the outline of her aureoles and nipples through the wet material. Her nipples looked like there were the diameter of a dime. They looked so hard, I thought they were trying to pierce a hole through the sports bra.

"Where's Mom and Nicki?" she asked.

"They went to the store, you just missed them."

"Where did they go?"

"The Home Improvement Store and grocery shopping."

"They will be gone a couple of hours then," Kristin remarked. "Is the hot water tank working yet? I need a shower."

"I was just ready to turn it on, but the water won't be hot for about an hour or so," I said, as I was switching on the power to the tank. I did a few more electrical checks and determined it was safe to say it was fixed.

Kristin then said, "I really need a shower, I suppose I could use the public one across the way. I hate the thought of using them though. There are some men out there, that when they see a woman, alone, taking a shower, they will join her and try to hit on her. I'm not here for that."

She then continued, "By the looks of you, you could use a shower too. If you join me, the other men will think we are together and leave me alone. Come on, let's go get a shower."

She went into the bedroom and peeled her workout clothes off and wrapped herself in a towel. Seeing her wrapped just in a towel, she didn't have to ask me twice if I wanted to shower with her. I stripped out of my sweat drenched clothes and wrapped a towel around my waist. She grabbed a bar of soap and shampoo and some wash cloths and led me to the public shower.

Once we arrived, she removed her towel. Her body was beautiful. The freckles that were there twenty years ago had faded over the years. Her breasts looked firm. I think she could still pass the pencil test. Her nipples and aureoles were a shade of pink slightly darker than Nicki's. Her stomach muscles were tight as well as the appearance of her buns. Her work outs were definitely paying off for her. Her pubic bush was trimmed close and looked velvety soft. She was definitely a natural red head.

"Don't be bashful, get naked and join me. You're not the first naked man that I will have ever seen. Especially here," she said laughingly, and then continued, "I never get naked in public here, this is a first. It is actually kind of nice. But I feel protected having you with me. I don't feel so vulnerable."

While we were showering, she went on to tell me that she never finished college. She got pregnant with Nicki during her sophomore year and dropped out to get married. Nicki's father was a real asshole and had a drug and alcohol problem. She divorced him when Nicki was around twelve years old.

She asked me if I worked out because I had a really buff body "for an older man". I told her that I work hard, but I don't work out. I have worked on my uncle's farm ever since I could remember and continue to help him. He is eighty some years old and still hard at it. He isn't a rich farmer and can't afford all the modern, fancy equipment, so most of the work is still done by manual labor.

We dried ourselves off and wrapped our towels around ourselves and ventured back to the trailer. Kristin asked me why I was so nice to her when she had trouble starting the lawn mower way back when. I told her that it was not big deal, I was just helping a Damsel in Distress. She then confessed that she had the biggest crush on me back then and was hoping the stupid lawn mower wouldn't start so that I could help her.

When we got back to the trailer, Kristin looked at the clock and said that her mom and Nicki probably won't be back for another hour. She took her towel off and dried off a place on my back that had missed. She turned me around so that we were facing each other.

"Could you help the Damsel in Distress again?" she asked. "I haven't been with a man in... I don't know how long. You could relieve my distress PLUS fulfill my fantasies that I used to have about you when I was eighteen. I know you are married, but it's safer that way. No commitments."

She pulled my towel from my waist and wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her nakedness against mine. She kissed me deeply and hungrily in my mouth. My manhood immediately arose to the occasion.

Kristin pushed her love nest against my hardness and said, "I guess that means you will help this Damsel in Distress?" and pulled herself closer to me.

Her nipples grew harder as she pressed them against me. Our tongues met and massaged one another with deep, hot passion. Her woman hood was wet and hot as she rode my thigh with it. Grinding, humping, soaking my thigh with her love juices.

With her other leg, she pushed against me to cause me to step backwards towards the far bedroom. When I felt the back of my legs hit the foot of the bed, I fell backwards on to it, Kristin laying on top of me. She continued to grind her love nest on my leg while deeply kissing my mouth.

She began to kiss her way down my neck towards my chest. I could feel her breasts on my engorged shaft, causing it to grow even stronger. She bit my nipples gently and then slid down my body further, until she was on her knees on the floor, positioned between my legs. Her mouth went directly to my balls. She licked them and sucked them into her mouth one at a time. Gently sucking on a ball while licking it with her tongue. She switched from ball to ball. She tried to put both of them into her mouth at the same time, but they wouldn't fit.

She slowly slid her hot, wet tongue up the base of my shaft, stopping at the head and began swirling her tongue around it. The head of my cock disappeared into her hot, hungry mouth. Slowly she lowered head down my cock until about three quarters of it disappeared. She then began to suck gently on it. The bottom area of my manhood not in her mouth, she was taking her thumb and rubbing it up and down. I could feel her saliva running out of her mouth to lubricate her thumb.

She then began to move her head up and down my cock, sucking while going up and sucking while going down. Her saliva soaked thumb stayed in unison with her head movements, keeping it directly below her mouth. It felt as though my entire cock was disappearing into her mouth with her doing that.

I could feel my semen wanting to explode deep into her mouth, so I put my hand under her jawline and gently pulled her mouth off of my, wanting to erupt, cock.

"Swing your love nest up here," I said, as we fluidly moved into a sixty-nine position. "I am too close to cumming, let me pleasure you for a while."

She lowered her velvet soft, red haired covered labia onto my mouth. As I began to lick her wetness, she began to suck my cock again. I had to stop her or else I would go past the point of no return. I rolled us over so that she was on her back, and then I pulled my throbbing man out of her mouth and turned my body around.

I kissed her on the mouth, and then began to kiss my way down to her breasts. I found the dime sized nipple and sucked it into my mouth. It grew harder and longer as I sucked on it. Kristen was moaning softly and pushing my head tighter on to her breast.

I kissed my way down to her red-haired love nest and parted her labia with my tongue. I found her clit and began to suck on it gently. She wrapped her legs around my back and pulled me in closer.

While enjoying her juices, I thought I heard something out in the living area of the trailer. I stopped licking Kristin and listened. I didn't hear anything again, so I resumed to make love to her women hood with my tongue.

Kristin began to arch her pelvis upwards into my face. Her hands were pulling on my hair, forcing my face deeper into her love box. Soon she left out a quiet scream and came with a violent shudder.

I kissed my way back up to her mouth. My still engorged shaft was at the just the right position to be probing at her, still spasming, womanhood. She reached her hand down and guided me in to her. I was above her, resting my weight on my extended arms, as if I were to begin doing a push up.

I began to slowly insert my manhood. Kristin thrust her pelvis upwards and engulfed my shaft with one quick movement. She thrust herself up and down my hardness. Her athletic body made it easy for her to perform such a maneuver. She was in control and was screwing me, not I her. I maintained my "beginning push up" position as I let her have her way with my cock.

I was biting my lip, trying not to explode yet.

"Come on!!! Come on!!! Quit fighting it. I want to feel your hot cum deep inside of me!!!!", Kristen panted, as she continued her thrusting strokes on my cock, in and out, in and out, of her love nest.

I quit fighting it and let her make me cum. My boiling hot love nectar began to make it's way to the base of my shaft. I could feel it swelling to the point of no return. She buried her face into my shoulder and began to let out another quiet scream.

"Cum with me........oh! oh! oh! OH! OH! OH! OH! MMMMM! OOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!" she practically screamed out.

I threw my head back. Emitting an animalistic grunt, I let my cum erupt deep within her. Spasm after spasm. She kept thrusting herself upwards until I was completely spent. One final forward thrust she made and held it there, engulfing my cock. She wriggled her pelvis around for a few seconds and then she collapsed downward on to the bed.

I collapsed on top of her and we kissed passionately at first, subsiding the kisses to tender and gentle. Our sweat covered bodies entwined together felt so erotic as we embraced and enjoyed the cool down period of our love making session.

We lay beside each other for a while, sharing kisses and caressing each other. She was drawing smiley faces and hearts in the sweat on my back.

"I think we are going to need another shower," she laughingly said. "Do you think the water in the tank is hot enough?"

"It should be," I said, as we got off of the bed and went into the bathroom.

The shower was not big enough for two people to fit in it at the same time. I let Kristin shower first. I sat on the commode seat while she showered and admired her naked silhouette through the shower curtain. As I watched her silhouette, my mind drifted back to the moment of tenderness we shared with our sweat covered bodies. (In my marriage, any time I got near my wife while I was sweating, she would push me away and tell me that I was gross, get away from her.)

"By the way, in case you are concerned, I had my tubes tied," Kristin called out over the sound of the rushing water. That thought never crossed my mind. In the heat of passion, I it didn't dawn on me that I could possibly father another child.

My thoughts were interrupted when Kristin let out a little scream, "Ah Oh!!! I ran out of hot water!!!"

"I guess we didn't wait long enough for it to heat up the completely," I said.

Kristen got out of the shower, the blast of cold water caused her areolas to shrink and her nipples to grow hard. I was enjoying the view as she dried off. As she bent over to dry her feet and ankles, her butt was facing me. I leaned forward and kissed her one of her butt cheeks.

"Hey, don't start something you won't have time to finish," she giggled, "Mom and Nicki should back soon. What time is it anyway?"

I could see an alarm clock in the bedroom, and said, "A little past one."

"Wow, where has this day gone?" Kristen said with a hint of joking in her voice.

"How about I run up to the public shower and get cleaned up while waiting for your Mom to get back?" I suggested.

"Ok. While you do that, I'll start the grill and get it ready to cook some hotdogs when they get back," she said.

She then tugged my flaccid manhood and said, with a wink, "I could go for another hotdog!"

I wrapped my towel around my waist and walked over to the public shower. The shower heads are on the outside walls of a cement block building. Inside the building are restrooms. Even though everybody is naked and shower together, there still are separate Men's and Women's restrooms.

When I got to the shower, Bob, the man I met the day before was standing outside the Men's room entrance.

"Johnny. Right?" he asked.

"Yes. How are you, Bob?" I replied.

"I am doing ok. Hey you want to see something?" he asked as he was gently pushing me into the Men's room.

Standing, facing the urinals was Elaine and two men. I could see that she was jacking them off.

"Look who's here, Honey!" Bob said.

All three of them turned their heads around to see who was there.

"Hi Johnny!" Elaine said, never missing a stroke on the men's cocks. Then they turned their attention back to the urinals while she continued with her 'tasks in hands'.

"You want to be next?" Bob asked me.

"Thanks for the offer, but I will have to take a rain check. Sharon's daughter is fixing lunch, so I have to grab a quick shower and get back down there," I answered.

"Kristin is quite a looker. I wish she would loosen up and bare that sexy body of hers. I would love to see that fiery- red-haired box of hers," Bob said.

I walked around to the side of the building to get my shower. Bob followed and stood there and talked to me while I showered. He told me that him and Elaine were Swingers and Exhibitionists. They like to have sex in front of a webcam and broadcast it to people that they invite to watch. He told me his email address, which was pretty simple to memorize. He asked me to email him and he will send me an invite to join their webcast. I told him thanks and that I would check it out.

I finished my shower and headed back to Sharon's trailer. I could see Sharon had returned. Her and Kristin were unloading groceries from her car.

"Hey there Perrtty Mamma!" I said to Sharon when I got there.

"Hi Johnny. Kristin told me that she ran out of hot water. Isn't it fixed?" Sharon asked.

"I think I let her use it too soon before it had heated all of the water in the tank," I said. "Where's Nicki?"

"The little turd bailed on me," Sharon began, "We just was going in to the home improvement center when Pam, Larry, and Lori were walking out. They are members of the camp and were heading here from the store. Lori is around Nicki's age, so Nicki asked if she could skip out on shopping with me and ride back to camp with them so she could hang with Lori."

Kristin came out to see if there were any more bags to carry in. She was braless, wearing a shear white shirt and white panties. The shirt was only buttoned by one button, the one that just closes the shirt at the nipples. I later found out that a lot of the women that are not ready to flaunt around nude dress like that.

When we went inside the trailer, Sharon said, "You guys didn't see Nicki? Her clothes are on the couch and her towel is gone. She must have been here after Pam and Larry brought her back to camp."

"Maybe I was in the linen closet and I didn't see her and she didn't see me," I said.

Kristin looked at me and I could tell that she was thinking the same thing I was. Was that noise we heard when I was going down on Kristin; Nicki? Did she see us?

Sharon got out of her clothes and put on a shear shirt like Kristin had on. I was still wrapped in my towel. I went and put on a pair of jeans and a sleeveless t-shirt.

"Aren't you going to get nude for us?" teased Sharon, "Let Kristin see those sexy little buns that I got to see yesterday."

Kristin played along with her mom and urged me to get nude.

"What about you?" I asked Kristin.

She unbuttoned her shirt and allowed her breasts to be exposed.

I peeled my clothes off. I felt like I was on exhibition. It was a peculiar feeling. I felt uncomfortable at first, but grew accustomed to it. I remembered what Sharon said the day before about how you will stand out more if you are clothed among a bunch of nude people.

Kristin took off her shirt and put an apron on so that she could cook the hotdogs. I think seeing her slightly covered instead of completely nude was more sensual. We all went back out on to the deck to join her while she cooked on the grill.

In my birthday suit, I began assessing the task ahead of me to remove the old light and replace it with the motion light. Sharon told me to sit down and kick back and relax awhile. I sat in the lawn chair and enjoyed watching Kristin cooking, wearing just an apron and panties. Sharon was laying back on the lawn chase with her shirt open and breasts exposed, absorbing the warmth of the sun. It was like a little piece of heaven.

A few minutes later, Nicki came strolling on to the deck. She had her towel wrapped around her waist, but her tiny, still developing breasts were enjoying the sun's warmth also.

"Hi everybody!!" she chipperly greeted us.

"Hi Princess," I replied, as I unconsciously covered my nakedness with my towel.

Sharon asked her about dropping off her clothes. Nicki said that she stopped in for a quick second so that she could get undressed and grab her towel and Game Boy and go back up to the youth pavilion to join Lori. She said that nobody was around when she stopped in.

"Dogs are done," Kristin said.

It was around 3:00 PM while we were eating. Kristin asked her mom what time Chapel was. Since it was Memorial Day weekend, the Chapel held a special service to honor the fallen Veterans. Sharon had lost a brother in the Vietnam War. Every year she would light a candle for him at this service.

"The service is at 6:00," Sharon said, and then asked me if I would like to come along.

"I would, but if it is ok with you, I would like to stay here and get this light wired up for you," I said.

"No problem. Besides, you probably don't want to see me getting all teary eyed anyway," she said.

"Can I stay here too?" Nicki asked, "I have homework to do that is due on Tuesday. Can you believe that they gave us homework to do the week we graduate?" (high school)

"I guess so," Kristin said, "but make sure you do your homework and not be playing on your Game Boy."

"I won't be on the Game Boy, I promise," Nicki replied.

"What's your plans after graduation, Nicki?" I asked.

"I want to spend most of my summer here at camp," she answered, "and then Community College in the fall, until I can figure what I want to major in."

After we ate, we relaxed a few minutes and then I started to work on the light after I got dressed. I could see Kristin through the window straightening out the kitchenette. She had put the white shear shirt on before we sat down to eat and was still wearing it. It was unbuttoned completely and her firm breasts were fully exposed. I was enjoying stealing glances as I worked on the light fixture.