Three Generations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon and Kristin were getting ready to go to the Chapel. They didn't get dressed, they just buttoned their shirts and took their towels. They decided to walk up to the Chapel since it was such a nice, warm end of a beautiful day. They said that they would be back in about an hour and a half.

I was almost finished installing the light when they left for chapel. I just needed to mount the light and set the sensitivity. I would have to wait for Sharon to return to set the angle of the spot lamps and motion detector to her satisfaction.

Nicki was laying on a lawn chase, nude, reading a book. She shut the book and made a comment about that was the dumbest story she has ever read.

"What were you reading?" I asked.

"A story for my Literature class: Shooting an Elephant by George Orwell," she said.

"That is a good story, I had to read that when I went to community college," I replied.

"It was dumb!" argued Nicki.

I was trying to balance the light in one hand and install a screw with the other. I was having a hard time getting my bifocals to focus and couldn't quite line the screw up with the hole. I dropped the screw on to the deck.

"I'll get that for you," said Nicki, as she scrambled to pick it up.

She got really close to me and handed me the screw. I could feel her small, puffy breast brush against my arm when she reached me the screw. It was so firm and warm. She made no effort to pull away from me.

I tried to align the screw once more and dropped it again. Nicki again retrieved it for me.

"Nicki, I can't hold this in one hand and align the screws up at the same time. Do you think if I align the light with the holes, you could start the screws in for me?" I asked.

"Sure," she said.

She stood close to me again, with the screws ready in her hand. I aligned the light up with the holes and she leaned up to insert the screws. Her breasts were against my arm again, and I started to get a feeling that she was doing it on purpose.

While standing close to me, she said softly, "I lied when I said I didn't see anybody when I was getting my Game Boy. I saw you and Mom in the bedroom. Don't worry I won't say anything to Grandma or even to my mom."

"Thank you for covering for us. It was in a heat of passion. I hope you aren't upset with us or will think less of your mom," I replied.

"I also have to confess that I really didn't leave after I saw you. I went around the back of the trailer and peeked through the window and watched you," she continued.

I didn't know what to say, so I turned my attention to the light. After she started the screws for me, I tightened them up. Nicki continued to keep her breasts against my arm.

"Are you upset with me?" she asked.

"No. I am just embarrassed," I said.

"Mr. Fellows....Johnny.....I was really excited when I was watching you and Mom. I am still somewhat of a virgin but I am not naive about sex," she said, still not removing her breasts from touching my arm.

"Somewhat of a virgin?" I asked.

"I had a boyfriend and he wanted to have sex. I am not ready to give up my virginity yet. I don't want to end up like Mom and get pregnant and have to drop out of college and ruin my dreams. So, I would give him blowjobs to keep him happy. After the prom, he insisted that we went further and had sex. I refused, so he broke up with me," she explained.

"Wise girl," I told her. "You'll know when you are ready to make the commitment. Don't let anybody force you into giving up your convictions. Just like the guy in Shooting an Elephant, he didn't want to, but gave in to the pressure of others."

She hugged me and said, "Now that you compared that book to something that I can relate to, it makes sense now!!! Thank you."

"Johnny, I was wondering.... I have never had an orgasm. I saw how Mom enjoyed it when you were going down on her. Would you to that to me?" she shyly asked, as one of her hands reached down and rubbed her pubic hair.

How could I turn an opportunity like that down? It has been said that a stiff dick has no conscience, and it was telling me to go for it.

"Are you sure, Nicki?" I asked.

"I can't get the image of you and mom out of my mind. I really want you to go down on me and make me cum!!!" she practically begged.

She took me by my hand and led me to the back bedroom where her mother and I made love earlier in the day. She lay on her back on the bed and reached up towards me. I pulled my t-shirt off, but left my jeans on. I did not want to risk being driven by desire and penetrate her innocence.

I laid beside her and began to kiss her on the lips. She was shaking with nervousness. I whispered to her to relax and enjoy it, as I positioned myself above her. I slowly kissed my way down to her young, small, firm breasts. I placed my mouth over her inverted nipple and began to suck on it gently. Her body quivered slightly when my tongue probed for her hiding nipple. She cooed a small sound of pleasure.

Her nipple grew harder and slightly longer in my mouth. I gently licked and sucked it. Nicki was rubbing her hands up and down my back, slowly at first and then faster. I sensed that she was going to have a small orgasm just by me doing nipple play, so I sucked her nipple with a little more suction.

Her body spasmed slightly, and she said, "I think I just came!!!"

I lowered my mouth to her unexplored love nest and began to tenderly kiss her labia. She instinctively reached down with her hand and with two fingers, spread her labia open, exposing her tiny clitoris. Her women-hood was wet from her micro-orgasm that she had while I was sucking her nipple. Gently swirling my tongue around her clit, she moaned at the first touch of my tongue. Her clit immediately grew in size. I placed my lips over it, and gently sucked on it, as if I were a baby sucking on it's mother's nipple.

Nicki began to moan louder and was tensing up, ready for another orgasm. I lowered my mouth down and licked her vaginal opening. She took her finger and started to massage her clit. Her breathing became heavier and moans were longer.

"Ew Ew Ew, mmmmmm, I.....I....I am going to.....to.....Cummmmmmm!!!" were her love sounds before the final climax, "Oh Oh OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Her love juiced soaked my beard as she came. After her final spasm, she relaxed and her body went limp.

I moved up towards her face and kissed her gently on the mouth. Her body slightly shaking, she wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly.

"That felt incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!" she exclaimed in a soft toned voice.

We lay there for a while holding each other, sharing soft kisses. She rolled me on to my back and gently ran her fingers through my chest hairs. She laid her head on my chest and listened to my heart beat. I was wondering what she was thinking. I knew what I was thinking. I hoped that she would cherish this moment with me forever and not come to regret it later on in life.

"I am exhausted, I could just lay here and sleep," she said.

"Go ahead, you have a little time before your Mom and Grandma get back," I said, "I will go gather up my tools. If I lay here any longer, I will probably fall asleep myself and that would not be a good thing for them to come home to."

Nicki giggled and kissed me gently on the lips before I got out of bed. I draped a light blanket over her naked, relaxed body.

I went into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I didn't want to ever wash her love juices from my face, but I could smell them in my beard, so I had to wash it off. I then went out on to the deck and gathered up my tools and waited for Sharon and Kristin to return. Nicki's book was on the lawn chase. I picked it up and reminisced the story that I had previously read about twenty-five years ago.

As dusk approached, I could hear Sharon and Kristin talking as they were getting closer to 'home' while enjoying their return stroll from the chapel service. As they approached the deck, the motion light was activated and lit up the area.

"WOW!!! That's fantastic!!" exclaimed Sharon.

"I still need to adjust it where you want it to shine and where you want it to detect motion. I was waiting for you to get back to do that," I said.

"Where's Nicki?" Kristin asked.

"She's laying down," I said.

"Did you notice if she did any homework?" she asked me.

"She did. She had to read a book. She sat on that lawn chase and read it while I was working on the light," I said.

Kristin picked up the book commented, "I didn't think they still make them read this story. I had to read it when I was in college."

"Me too," I said.

With Sharon's guidance, I adjusted the motion light to her preference. We then went inside for the evening. Sharon put a frozen pizza in the oven for a late evening dinner. Nicki woke to the smell of the pizza and came out to join us.

"Hi Sleeping Beauty," Sharon said to her.

"Hi Grandma. Hi Mom. How was chapel?" Nicki asked.

"It was nice," said Sharon, "I miss my brother every day, but I especially miss him this time of year."

"How was your book?" Kristen asked Nicki.

"Boring. But Mr. Fellows told me that he had read it and we talked about it a little. I have a better understanding of the story now," she said.

We ate our pizza and shared some more conversation for another couple of hours and then made ready for bed. The sleeping arrangements were the same. I got the nook, Nicki got the couch and Sharon and Kristin got the two bedrooms at the other end of the trailer.

After I got settled in to the nook, I said to Nicki, "Good Night Princess."

She said, "I don't have my Princess shirt on tonight."

"You're still a Princess to me," I said, and then noticed that she was nude as she crawled under the covers.

"Good night Mr. Fellows," she said, and then whispered, "Johnny."

At some point through the night, I was awakened by the feel of my manhood being played with. I opened my eyes and saw that it was Nicki. She was on her knees on the couch. Reaching in to the nook she had her hand inside my underwear stroking my cock. She put her finger to her lips to make the "SHHHH" gesture. She pulled the front of my underwear down and tucked the waistband behind my balls. She then took my cock into her mouth and began to suck me. She had just the head of my dick in her mouth and she twirled her tongue around it. Sucking my dick a little further into her mouth, she began to bob her head up and down. Her motions got faster and I could feel my cum starting to make it's way up my shaft.

She pulled her mouth off of my cock and whispered, "It's ok to cum in my mouth. I like it," and then resumed sucking me. A minute or so later I exploded in to her mouth. She moaned softly as I filled her mouth with my love nectar. She timed her swallowing with every spurt of my cum. Her blow job skills were phenomenal. She must have had a lot of practice with her ex-boyfriend. He was definitely a fool to dump her.

After she finished swallowing all of my cum and then licking the head of my cock clean, she kissed me quickly on the lips and whispered, "Good Night." and lay back down on the couch.

I laid there and thought of the day's events and soon fell fast into a contented sleep.

The next morning, I again was awakened by the smell of coffee. Sharon was nude in the kitchenette waiting for the coffee to finish brewing. I threw my covers off and noticed that I forgot to put my 'stuff' back into my underwear and as usual, I woke up with a morning woody. Sharon noticed it before I had a chance to put it away. She came over to the nook and began to stroke my cock. Nicki was asleep on the couch below me. I couldn't believe what was happening. Sharon kept watch on Nicki and I kept watch towards the other end of the trailer where Kristin was still sleeping. She stroked me quickly and I knew it was going to be one of those hand jobs where I would cum within seconds. I didn't fight it, I just let it happen. Sharon was leaning over the couch, her DDD breasts where hanging, flopping and swinging every direction while she pumped my cock. Less than a minute later, I came. My gooey, hot white cum just sort of trickled out of the end of my pee hole, down my shaft, and on to her hand. I guess there was not enough supply for the demand over the past three days. Sharon grabbed a couple of facial tissues from a box and cleaned up the mess. She put my 'stuff' back in my underwear and patted me on the thigh.

I glanced over the edge of the nook and saw that Nicki was still fast asleep.

I climbed down out of the nook and joined Sharon in the kitchenette. Quietly I said 'good morning perrty mamma' to her. She kissed me on the cheek and then I went into the bathroom to perform my morning ritual. My dick was so sore from all of the attention that it was getting. I was looking forward to possibly getting into the swimming pool allow the cool water to sooth it.

I amused myself by cradling my dick in my hand and by imitating Elmer Fudd, I said, "No buwwets left."

I decided to join Sharon by being in the nude, so I removed my underwear and wrapped a towel around my waist. I went out on the deck and we had coffee together.

"What are we getting in to today?" I asked Sharon.

"I'll go easy on you today and not make you work," she laughingly said. "There will be a lot of people coming in to camp today, so I thought we would spend time in the main area so that you can experience the 'naturist lifestyle'."

Kristin appeared in her spandex work out and shorts and sports bra.

"Good morning Sunshine," I greeted her.

"Good morning all," she said, "I am just going for a run today, the activity center will probably be pretty busy today, so I won't bother trying to use the gym equipment. I'll be back in about an hour." She did her pre-run warm up stretches and then sprinted away.

Nicki soon joined us, in the nude.

"Good morning Princess," was my greeting, "How'd you sleep?"

"Good morning Grandma. Mr. Fellows. I slept pretty good," she said. When she noticed that her Grandma had looked a way for a second, she teasingly, suggestively ran her tongue across her lips at me.

We ate some breakfast, coated ourselves with suntan lotion and headed to the main area. The grassy grove was filling up with motorhomes, pop up trailers, campers, trucks with caps and even tents. Nude people were walking around as nonchalant as could be.

The lyrics from WAR's song, Spill the Wine, came to my mind:

"I stood high by the mountain tops
Naked to the world
In front of
Every kind of girl
There was long one's, tall ones, short ones, brown ones
Black ones, round ones, big ones, crazy ones,"

As we walked by people in their nakedness, most of them greeted us by saying, "Hi, nice to SEE you!"

Sharon would reply back, "Nice to SEE you too!"

I didn't want to get sunburned and have to explain a total body burn when I got home, so I spent most of my day inside a pavilion. The pool was too crowded to get a chance to sooth myself in the cool water. From the pavilion, I could watch volleyball games being played by all different shapes, sizes, and ages of people.

Nicki introduced me to her friend, Lori. The two of them joined in on some of the volley ball games.

Kristin joined Sharon and I in the pavilion. She was wearing a pair of cut off shorts and a bikini top.

Around 3:00 PM the four of us headed back to Sharon's trailer. I stopped at the public shower and showered the suntan lotion off and then joined the ladies at the trailer. Since it was a three-hour drive home, I thought I should get ready to go. I got dressed and gathered up my stuff.

I hugged each of them and said my goodbyes and climbed in to my truck.

Sharon said, "Hopefully something else will break and you will have to come back on 4th of July weekend!!!"

"I'll be looking forward to it and SEEING you then," I said as I drove away.