Three Generations of Wangs…

Story Info
Jeremy goes for it...
6.2k words
4.66
10.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kent100
Kent100
1,021 Followers

I'm Jeremy. I'm 22 years old and about 5' 8"s tall. I've hovered around 140 lbs. most of my adult life, not an imposing figure by any means, but I honestly feel I'm better than average. I'm a very shy, quiet guy. I'm also gay and can be a bit of a fem boy, and a bit of a submissive, but I don't try to flaunt it, except in the bedroom. I realized and accepted what pushed my buttons several years ago.

I'm still kind of in the closet, not completely in the closet mind you, but definitely not ashamed of being gay. However, I don't feel the need to advertise it either and I think that really holds me back from getting into relationships. I just don't put myself out there like some guys do.

I don't hang out in gay bars and think I sometimes unconsciously try to appear straight. I'm definitely a bottom, that's one thing I know for sure. Nothing makes me happier than servicing a man's cock. It doesn't happen often, but when I get the chance to enjoy a nice cock, I literally jump on it.

While somewhat limited, I have had more than a few physical experiences with men. Definitely considering myself a bottom, I'm attracted to men that act like men, and take advantage of my submissive nature. I love to please with my mouth and ass. I have enjoyed every sexual tryst I have ever had so far, but am adventurous enough to know there is more out there that I could explore.

I don't wear LBGTQ logos on my clothes or flaunt my sexual persuasion to anybody. It's my business and I keep it my business. I wish I could have a more productive sex life, but I'm a mix of kind of shy, unsure and awkward. Still again, I have managed a few encounters in my life.

I live on a commercially zoned street, where most of the business owners live above their shops. That's the way this neighborhood has always been, and probably always be. I still live in the same apartment building that my parents lived in when I was born. Most of the people here are the same people that have lived here my whole life, or their next generation has taken their place. My parents unexpectedly departed my life when I was 18 years old. A tragic auto accident caused by a drunk kid, who ironically survived the accident without much more than a scratch.

My father was a successful stock broker and I inherited enough monies when my parents passed away to last me a lifetime. I love it here and I have no desire to ever leave. Within a 4-5 block walk from my house, I can buy almost everything I need. I grew up in this neighborhood and will probably die here someday.

I work with computers for a living. I was always interested in them, I'm kind of a nerd I guess. I'm the guy you call when your computer crashes or when it gets a virus. I don't advertise, so most of my business comes from word of mouth. I have a bachelor's degree in computer science, have worked for some national electronic store chains, and am currently taking some continued education classes. I have worked as a computer support specialist, a commercial programmer, a network architect, but now mostly do repair and maintenance. I set up a lot of accounting software for companies.

You wouldn't believe what I run across when I get on a person's personal computer. All their dirty little secrets can easily be found, mostly explicit nude pictures and pornographic websites. They think they are well hidden in secret files, or erased from their recent history, but that's hardly the case as they just pop up at the click of a button if you know where to look.

Lee Wang, lives on my block. I've known him almost all my life. We're not what you call close friends, but we are cordial to each other and have made small talk when our paths have crossed over the years. He seems like a really good guy. I would like to be his friend, but I don't think he's looking to befriend a gay guy. I think he's always been one year behind me in school, as he's ready to graduate this year. He has lived on the same street as me for as long as I can remember.

His father has a corner grocery store and both Lee, his father and his grandfather live upstairs. Mr. Wang seems like an old fashion, hard working man and is respectful to everyone. Probably no more that 5' 8"s himself, he seemed always full of energy. He speaks what I call "broken English", but he speaks it clearly and confidently, so he's very easy to understand. Mr. Wang works all day, every day. That's all he ever does. He's probably around 60 years old and always in that store. Either running the register, stocking groceries, sweeping or anything that a store owner does, that man never stops moving. Open from 6AM til 6PM every single day of the week, the man is a workaholic. I can't remember ever seeing that store closed for the day.

Grandfather Wang, he's a one of a kind. I don't think he speaks any English at all. I have never heard him speak anything but a fast, choppy Mandarin, when he rarely does have something to say. He looks like he's about 5' 8"s tall also, 100 years old and maybe 120 lbs., it makes me wonder where Lee got his height from. I'm exaggerating on his age a bit, but seriously, he looks really old and fragile. All bony and frail, he looks like a strong gust of wind could just blow him away. He just sits in a lawn chair, in the corner of the grocery store all day long, always drinking a cup of his brewed herbal tea. I remember Mr. Wang once told me years ago, when I was a little kid, that the tea Grandfather Wang always drank, was a special magical brew passed down through the family. Again, I was a kid, a little skeptical of this story, but couldn't discount it 100%. I listened intently when he told me, not sure if he was joking or not.

Lee's mother had died of cancer a few years ago and Lee helped his father run the store. That mixed with his school work kept him really busy. Lee's around my age, I would guess 21, maybe 22 years old. He was born in America, a first generation Wang born here, and doesn't really embrace his father's Asian lifestyle. Lee is also very Americanized compared to his father and grandfather. He once told me years ago, that he doesn't even like Chinese food and prefers pizza and hamburgers.

I personally consider Lee both handsome and sexy, but even though I fantasized about him occasionally, I never really thought anything could happen between us. Lee is pretty tall, close to 6 foot and he's pretty athletic too. I used to see him play basketball with the local kids at the park down the street. I would watch from a distance. He could hold his own on the court with them, and he's still in very good shape. I adore his skin tone, his complexion and his exotic looks. I would never say no to him if anything sexual ever arose between us, but fat chance of that ever happening.

A few weeks ago I was walking down the sidewalk past his dad's store. The closed sign was on the door and I saw inside that Lee was sweeping the floor. He saw me through the window and when I waved at him, he smiled and nodded a silent hello back to me. I was about halfway down the block when I heard him calling my name. Turning, I stopped and saw him running after me. He asked if I could look at his computer, telling me that after a recent automated update, everything looked different and he was having a hard time navigating as the settings had changed. I told him I could come by tomorrow, or maybe the next day, but he asked if I could look at it now, as he desperately needed it for his school work.

It was about 6:30 and like I said before, the store was already closed. I agreed to take a look at Lee's computer and he led me up the stairs to his family's living area, my first time ever being up there before. Mr. Wang was in the kitchen chopping some vegetables, noticing me, he nodded a polite hello. Grandpa Wang also noticed me, still drinking his herbal tea with a cone of incense clouding up the air above him. He just stared at me as I followed Lee to his bedroom.

Lee logged onto his computer explaining the problem in detail as I took over control of the mouse. I looked through his settings, looking for any new programs or updates as he leaned over my shoulder watching. After about 10 minutes of intently watching my every move on his computer, I broke the silence in the room and spoke, "Lee, why don't you have a seat and let me try and figure this out. It may take a few minutes."

"I'm sorry Jeremy, I'm not trying to your steal trade secrets." he laughed. "I was just watching and if you don't need me, would you mind if I took a quick shower?"

I found that statement interesting and quickly agreed, "Sure, take a shower, you won't bother me."

Hoping I might get a glimpse of him in any state of undress.

Lee apologized, as he boldly started to undress right in front of me, "Sorry dude, I played some basketball after school, and when I got back to the store, dad needed some help closing. I stink, I really do need a shower." he laughed.

I tried to pay attention to his computer, or at least tried to act like I was working on it as he undressed in front of me. It was difficult for me not to steal peeks at him as he discarded one piece of clothing after another, but Lee seemed unfazed by my presence. He was surprisingly very well built, which I could never really confirm before, because of the way he dressed. He always dressed very conservatively, slacks and button down short sleeve shirts, always tucked in neatly. He rarely wore anything that accented his physique. Today he had worn shorts and a t-shirt to play basketball, and I could clearly see his body was pretty sexy looking. I tried to concentrate on my work, but when he casually shucked his underwear off in front of me, exposing his ass and cock, that really got to me.

I bit on my lower lip thinking, Oh my God, his body was so fucking hot. I loved the color of his skin and his complexion was so smooth. His chest and arms were muscled and tight. His stomach had the slight definition of a six pack. While he had just the thinnest smattering of hair on his thighs and forearms, his chest was smooth and hairless. His butt was sculpted with thick muscles and completely smooth, but what really got me excited, was his cock. All my life I had heard jokes about Asian men having very small cocks.

Not Lee, as he turned around facing me, standing only 5 feet apart, I got a really good look at his cock. He was definitely circumcised and he had a very attractive and desirable cock. Even soft, it appeared to be at least 4, maybe 5"s long. I wondered how big it got when he was fully erect. The head of his cock was plump, no, not plump, it was fat and looked extremely pronounced on the end of his shaft. I tried not to stare but could stop my eyes from darting back and forth to it. I think he noticed as he smiled down at me.

Lee seemed so casual about everything, like it was normal to be naked in front of me. It wasn't normal for me and I couldn't help myself as my 5" cock was getting stiffer by the minute. I was almost relieved when he finally left the room and went into the adjoining bathroom. As I stared blatantly at his sexy ass, watching him exit his bedroom and enter his bathroom, I was totally flustered. I could tell it was a 2 bedroom communal bathroom. It was shared with the adjoining bedroom which I assumed was his fathers. Lee closed the door only partially and I heard the shower water start running.

I tried to smash my cock down to make my erection disappear, but it only made things worse when I touched it. Trying to ignore it and getting back to work, I found some files that looked suspicious. I began to inspect them to see if they were causing his problem. Thank God my cock was wilting.

They seemed to be files with several videos in them. They had cryptic labeled descriptions, like "TV", "TX", "CD", "TW", etc...

I opened one and was shocked, as it was a video of a twinkish looking white guy, sucking the cock of a well endowed Asian man. The little white guy on his knees, looked to be extremely submissive and he was having his throat fucked deeply by the Asian man. The little white guy struggled to accept what looked like a giant cock down his throat, as the Asian man took what he needed. It was a very arousing video and my cock was rock hard in my pants again.

I swear, I don't think I had even watched one minute of that video, but maybe time got away from me as Lee suddenly placed his hand on my shoulder, startling me. I don't know how I let him catch me watching his video, but my face went beet red as I profusely apologized, "Lee, I'm sorry, I thought maybe the problem was in this file. I shouldn't have opened it without your permission."

"Jeremy, it's cool dude. Don't worry about it, you found my spank bank videos. Just tell me the truth, did you like watching it? It looks like you did." Lee just laughed, as he pointed at the obvious protrusion my cock was making in my pants.

My face blushing even redder now, I apologized again, "I'm so embarrassed, I'm sorry Lee, I should of asked before I opened it."

"Dude, I told you, no worries, look, I got one too." he laughed as now stood by my side pointing at a large erection protruding from under his towel.

I looked where Lee was pointing. He was completely naked except for that white towel tied around his waist. He looked so sexy with a few drops of water still on his chest and his hair still dripping. He was pointing at his cock, which was tenting the towel out so far, that it didn't look real. I just stared at it, unable to look away and not wanting to look away.

Lee let the towel slip off, which fell to the floor and I think my jaw dropped. His cock was spectacular. So much for the urban myth that Oriental man have small cocks. Not the case here, as Lee Wang had a cock that any man would envy and admire. I estimated it at 8"s, and the head which had looked plump earlier, now resembled a small ripe plum, much thicker than the shaft. Lee shaved both his cock and balls. Devoid of any hair, it looked so fresh and clean. What a gorgeous specimen of male virility he possessed.

"Jeremy, you can see I need a little help here. Do you find my cock attractive? You wanna taste it?" he said, staring directly into my eyes tempting me to go for it.

I didn't say a word, I just leaned over in my chair and took his beautiful erect cock into my mouth.

"Ooooh yea, that's good Jeremy. Take care of my big hard cock. I haven't had anyone suck it in months and I'm so tired of jacking off by myself. Suck me good buddy. Please make me cum." he groaned.

Lee grabbed my hand and pulled me to his bed. He sat on the edge of the mattress with his back to the door and watched the video. Dropping to my knees, I took my place between his knees and resumed sucking his rock hard cock. He was blessed with the most beautiful cock I had ever seen or enjoyed. I sucked his cock passionately as he just sat there and watched the video. I relished the power his cock had over me. I had been in a tremendous dry spell myself and was delighted I could service this monster.

As I sucked on his cock, Lee stroked his hands and fingers through my hair, very affectionately, which turned me on immensely. I tried my best to make this the best blowjob he had ever received, as I would of loved it to become a regular arrangement. I have always been adept at deep throat, but Lee was a bit of a struggle. The tip of his cock was almost like a golf ball on the end of his cock, definitely way thicker than his shaft. It took me a bit, but I managed to open my esophagus and let him enter my throat. Lee seemed very happy about this.

"Jeremy, that's so fucking good! Suck my thick cock down your throat. Nobody has ever done that before. Keep that up and I'm gonna cum." he groaned.

Looking up at his eyes, enjoying seeing the pleasure on his face that my sucking was creating, I saw something move behind him on his left side. Peeking out the crack of the bathroom door was Mr. Wang. I don't know how long he had been hiding in the darkness of the bathroom, but he was getting an eyeful. I should of stopped and screamed or something, at least alerted Lee, but I couldn't take my lips off his beautiful cock.

As I sucked passionately on Lee's cock, me and Mr. Wang made eye contact and held each other's stare. We looked directly at each other while I serviced his son's cock. In some perverse way, it turned me on that Mr. Wang was watching. Either way, I knew I wasn't gonna stop and he could watch if he wanted.

Lee's legs started to tremble and twitch as I continued to impale my throat on his cock. Over and over I sucked his fat dick to the root. He groaned loudly now as I knew his orgasm was imminent. I'm embarrassed to say that I still couldn't take my eyes off Mr. Wang. His watching me suck off his son was really turning me on. I felt so nasty as I purposely tried to show off my skills to this old man.

Lee grabbed my head forcefully now and started fucking my throat deeply. I knew he was ready to cum, and I gave up all control and let him just just fuck my throat. It was his to use anyway he liked and he knew that as he roughly abused it with no concern for me.

I felt his cock spasm as he unloaded several thick volleys down my throat. I let him continue to fuck my face until I felt his cock soften. I glanced over at the bathroom as he began to wilt in my mouth and saw Mr. Wang leave. No sense crying over spilt milk, he saw everything and there was nothing I could do about it.

"Jeremy, you really know how to suck a cock dude. Best blowjob I have ever had in my life. I gotta be honest, there's nothing wrong with my computer, it's working fine. Hope you don't mind, I have known for years that you were gay and was hoping I could get my dick sucked. You're not mad at me are you?" he sincerely asked.

"Lee, I'm not mad, I loved doing that and would be happy if it became a permanent arrangement. I mean, I'm gonna give you my number and you can walk over to my apartment anytime you want more. You have a beautiful cock and I really enjoyed sucking it and hope I can again, both soon and often." I replied.

"Jeremy, I will definitely take you up on that offer for sure. Maybe we can do some other things if you're so inclined?" he almost asked.

My heart skipped a beat when he said that. God yes I thought to myself, we can do some other things. You can put me submissively on my knees and fuck my ass. You can mount me like a woman and fuck me missionary style. You can share warm passionate kisses with me. I will suck your cock, balls and rim your ass anytime you want. The sky is the limit, I will do anything you want.

Lee got up and got dressed as I composed myself. He walked me out front, where Mr. Wang and Grandfather Wang, now both smiling broadly at me, boldly stared me down. Mr. Wang, was smiling invitingly and shaking his head up and down at me vigorously, like he was saying, "Yes, I saw what you did. Yes, good boy. You suck cock good. Good boy. I'm next!"

I wondered if he told Grandfather Wang as I thought he had a twinkle in his eyes while I nodded good bye back to both of them.

I was embarrassed, but still, I found the idea of him watching really turned me on. Maybe I was a bit of an exhibitionist. Either way, Mr. Wang knew my secret and he seemed cool with it. His reaction to my sucking his son, could have gone a lot different. I went home to my apartment and masturbated while using what just happened as fodder.

The next day, I couldn't resist. I never should have done this, but I wanted to confront Mr. Wang one on one. I didn't want to discuss what he saw, I just thought the best way to approach it was to act like nothing happened and hopefully he would also. While I was embarrassed that he saw me fellate his son last night, still, his knowing I did it, really turned me on.

I got up the nerve and finally went into the store a little before he closed at 6PM. As usual Mr. Wang was restocking some canned goods, but when he saw me, he smiled almost excitedly, offering the most enthusiastic greeting he had ever given me to date.

Kent100
Kent100
1,021 Followers
12