All Comments on 'Three Generations of Wangs…'

by Kent100

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was so cringy and offensive. You didn’t need to give them broken English dialogue and Asian stereotypes

Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 1 year ago

Great story 5 stars from me keep up your good writing very enjoyable and erotic.

DavidllahDavidllahover 1 year ago

Loved it! Keep writing about the big Wangs!

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 1 year ago

Very original. While grandpa was kind of the central premise of this story I think I would have enjoyed it more with just Lee's dad. I love stories in which two guys are having sex and one of their parents finds out - and joins in.

Kent100Kent100over 1 year agoAuthor
sorry...

This was so cringy and offensive. You didn’t need to give them broken English dialogue and Asian stereotypes.

sorry..............in response, I worked very hard on this story...

I'm sorry you found it "so cringy" and "offensive"...it was not my intention to embarrass or demean any race, but I thought it enhanced the description of my characters...

I always thought to stereotype a person...was to insinuate the whole group of those people were based on that characteristic...I thought I portrayed Lee as a well spoken and intelligent Asian character...

again...sorry this rubbed you the wrong way...

I live close to the border of Mexico...and see this everyday in immigrants that come here to live...not having mastered the English language...I don't stereotype their entire race if I single one person out...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, giant cocks is not an Asian stereotype.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really liked it. I also love the detail of their last name being Wang, lol.

whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvrover 1 year ago

I love stories of hot, dominant and top Asian men! And yes, many are larger than the stereotypes suggest.

WhiteSub4AianMenWhiteSub4AianMenover 1 year ago

A good read that got things stirring in my pants. I'll be back to read more of the story if and when it's published. Thanks for the story 👍

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nothing was 'cringy' about this. You were just keeping it REAL.

-I- speak the way I do here, and it's just fine. If I were in another country, -I- would be speaking broken WHATEVER if I attempted their language. It just is what it is. We all can't fluently speak 1000 different languages and dialects.

You even included Grandfather Wang speaking fluently and fast in Mandarin. Would the reviewer had considered it 'cringy' if you had Jeremy ask Lee to teach him some, and when he walked into the store, just spoke broken Mandarin to them afterwards, because it's the only way to get better at it.

I've worked with the Japanese, and all of us had that kind of relationship, exchanging languages so we could communicate better, and we ALL butchered both, usually laughing at the other when it happened and making a correction on the spot.

Grandfather Wang knows enough English to get his point across, and he was satisfied.

The only way this would have been 'cringy' was if you had Jeremy making fun of him about it or demeaning him.

You wrote a believable, good story, and I enjoyed reading it so much.

Jimony00Jimony003 months ago

It was great to have a story that broke some of the "small dick, submissive Asian" stereotypes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous