Three Good Witches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YDB95
YDB95
579 Followers

"I'm not used to being the one with the smallest bush," Darlene confessed. "Kind of a nice change." Rayma wasn't caught up yet, but clearly she was going to rival Allie when her hair grew in fully, and maybe even surpass her.

The three shared a laugh and then headed for the showers, all of them still nude in solidarity. A couple of undergrads came in to change just as they got to the showers, so there was no more intimate conversation as they got appropriately wet and then put on their swimsuits. Allie had once again opted for her red suit with the skirt that was prone to floating out of the way, while Darlene, remembering Allie's comment, wore a blue and white one with her bush showing vividly through the bottom white stripe.

"So you called this 'the Felicia look'?" Darlene asked Allie as they emerged into the pool area, looking down to admire her not-quite-secret.

"Yes, and I loved it," Allie whispered, since there were others around. "So grown-up and beautiful. I couldn't wait for my triangle of womanhood to grow in -- until Corri convinced me it was gross."

"Let's forget all about her!" declared Rayma, forcing a smile as she was quite sure all eyes were on her stubbly legs. In truth, the trio did get a few odd looks, but their unorthodox grooming was forgotten as quickly as it was noticed by most of the other swimmers, just as Allie had experienced in the past. Everyone else had their own insecurities to tend to in a place where everyone was half-naked, after all.

Most, but not quite all. As Allie, Darlene and Rayma slipped into the water and set about swimming, a pair of undergrad guys took notice of them from the shallow end and, every time Allie came up for air at the end of a lap, she saw them looking away quickly. She was used to attention good and bad, and could only hope they would not make Rayma uncomfortable. On one occasion, she did make eye contact with one of them when she stopped for a breather. Clinging to the edge of the pool with her skirt up as it always was when she was still, she looked to see him smiling at her. She returned the smile and was rewarded with a thumbs-up sign. Pleased, she winked at him before diving back underwater, hoping he wasn't also paying too much attention to poor Rayma, who wasn't nearly as accustomed to the attention as Allie was.

Since it was a pool and not the beach, most of their fellow attendees were there to swim rather than gawk. And so the friends experienced nothing worse than the occasional dirty look. By the time they were done, Rayma had nearly forgotten her earlier concerns.

In keeping with their goal of liberation, the friends took off their swimsuits when they arrived in the locker room, and showered nude together. A pair of undergrad friends in skimpy bikinis were already in the shower area when Allie, Darlene and Rayma arrived, and neither made any effort to hide her annoyance or disgust at what they saw. Allie, of course, was an expert at deflecting such looks, and made a point of smiling and looking unashamed as she exulted in the steamy water. Small talk time. "God, what a great day for a swim, huh?" she asked.

"The best day for it!" Rayma replied, having picked up loud and clear on the younger women's disapproval. "Thanks for your moral support on this, both of you. It's really no worse than the usual jitters about being seen in a swimsuit, is it?"

"Exactly the way I found it the first time I came out," Allie said.

"Coming out," Rayma repeated. "That's a good way to put it, isn't it? It's something people expect us to hide for no good reason, and it takes a lot of effort to stop hiding."

"Sad but true," Darlene agreed. "And so worth overcoming all that!"

The two younger women shot irritated looks at one another, and retreated out to the pool as quickly as they could. Before the door could shut behind them, Allie, Darlene and Rayma burst into victorious laughter.

"God, I hope my brother and his friends are that uncomfortable at the party," Darlene said.

"No question they will be, I'll bet," Allie said.

"You know who I'll bet won't be uncomfortable at all?" Darlene added. "Sam. Rayma, you're going to knock his socks off."

"Very funny," Rayma said. "I mean, I appreciate him arranging this whole thing so we can put those little pricks in their place, and yeah, I'm sure he's hoping to get a look at the three of us, but that's it."

"Are you kidding?" Darlene asked. "Didn't you see the way he looked at you last week when we first came up with all this?"

"I guess not," Rayma said. "You think he's interested in me?"

"I'd bet the farm on it," Allie said. "I saw how he looked at you when you said you were like Darlene and me, and then there's the way he stuck up for you when you were talking about your bad dating experiences."

"Oh yeah," Rayma said. "That makes this whole thing a bit more interesting, doesn't it? But we'll see what happens at the party."

As Halloween approached, there was no time for more swim dates, but Rayma did report that her itching had come to an end as promised. "Such a relief!" she told Allie and Darlene one day after class. "Now that I've been through that, I don't think I'll ever shave again."

"Exactly what I promised myself, and I never have," Allie agreed. "I can hardly wait to see what you look like underneath now, Rayma."

"I think you'll find it was worth the wait," Rayma teased.

Though there would be no chance for anyone but Rayma to see that for the time being, they did hold fully clothed rehearsals for a week before the show. Debates raged on everything from the clothes they would wear and how they would remove them to the music they would dance to. Sam prevailed upon them to use a CD of classic jazz he had found somewhere. "It's old enough to sound spooky in the dark, and great to dance to," he explained, and upon experimenting in Allie's room with the lights off, they found he was right.

As for clothes, they settled on long black skirts and loose tops that made them look suitably like witches and would hide their hairy legs for the most part. The occasional glance when they twirled around would be unavoidable, but they took a gamble that if they pulled their tops off first and danced in their black lacy bras for a spell, the guys' eyes would be focused elsewhere while their skirts were still on. It was further decided, to Sam and Scott's delight, that they would wear no panties. "That'll maximize the shock value," Darlene pointed out.

"For them and for us," Sam couldn't resist adding.

"Remember your eyes are to be on the audience," Rayma scolded him. "You're the guards, after all."

"Yes, dear," Sam agreed. He and Scott were to wear black turtlenecks and blazers and dark glasses, and stand on either side of the stage while the women danced.

"Remember to keep our arms down until we raise them up to pull our skirts off," Allie reminded them. "That way, not a clue of what's coming and we give them an eyeful of it all at once."

"Can't wait to see the look on Robbie's face," Darlene added.

On the afternoon of the big day, following a dress rehearsal with the women wearing jeans and t-shirts underneath, Sam reported that he'd spoken with his contact downtown. "The boys are thrilled about the show. Rumor got out there'd be total nudity, and they're expecting a bunch of lovely preppy law school ladies."

"Well, that's just what they're getting," Allie quipped.

"They do have one request," Sam added. "They figure you'll be all sweaty after the show, and they wanted to let us know you'd be welcome to use their showers. But they want to join you."

Allie was all set to say absolutely not, but Darlene touched her hand to quiet her. "I have an idea. Let's see if any of them do want to join us once they've seen us."

"That could be interesting," Rayma said.

All eyes were then on Allie. Finally, she said, "Well, let's play that by ear. Remember, this could get ugly."

"God, I hope so!" Darlene said.

After an early dinner fortified with plenty of wine, and a hairdo session in which Allie, Rayma and Darlene did their best to outdo one another with wild Halloween-appropriate hairstyles, they were off to the frat house. Scott and Sam had arrived earlier, and met them in the otherwise-deserted basement room where the show was to take place. "They're getting an early start on the booze up there," Scott reported. "I wonder if there'll be any left after the show when their dates show up."

"They won't be having their dates at the show?" Darlene asked, a bit concerned at the prospect of an all-male audience.

"The sororities have their own shows," Sam reminded her. "Besides, this frat has a reputation for really filthy shows anyway. Word from the boys is they couldn't get their girlfriends to join them if they wanted them here."

"Can't say I'm surprised," Allie said, as she and Scott were clearing the stage for the dance.

"A couple of the frat brothers are in drag up there for their costume party, along with a whole bunch of pimps and a flasher or two and some other generic nasty costumes," Scott explained. "But that's the only sign of any women up there."

"Well, that and the drinks," Sam reminded him.

"Oh, God, forgot all about that," Scott said. "Just as well, though."

"What, girlie drinks for Halloween?" Darlene asked. "Pink ladies, maybe?"

"Well, no," Sam said. "What he meant is, they're having bloody Marys up there. And because we're talking about a bunch of immature males, they're using tampons instead of celery stalks."

Allie laughed. "I actually think that's a nice touch for a Halloween party!" Neither of the other women objected either.

"Well, either way, the joke's on them," Sam said. "Again because it's male-only, they didn't bother soaking the tampons first -- they don't even know how they work, of course -- so half their drink is getting sucked up before they can even get the damn straw in their mouth!"

That brought a hearty round of laughs from the friends, after which Rayma asked what all three women were wondering. "How did you know how they work, Sam?"

"I'm an enlightened twenty-first century gentleman, and I'm full of surprises!" He said it confidently, but he was busying himself with hanging the black and orange curtain he'd bought over the stage, so Rayma didn't see him blush.

With scarcely five minutes before the door upstairs was set to open, Sam popped in his jazz CD and, with the curtain drawn, Allie, Rayma and Darlene took a quick spin on the stage, mimicking their planned strip moves without actually removing anything, while Sam and Scott got some practice keeping their eyes pointed forward from the sides. The situation had them both struggling not to laugh at the absurdity of it all, so they were as grateful for the last minute practice as the women were.

When the first knock came on the door upstairs, Sam was off to dim the lights and light the candles that were set around the edges of the room, while Scott went up the stairs and ushered the audience in. Sam had just enough time to light the last of the candles when the first of the frat brothers made their appearance. He was not at all surprised to note Robbie and Bigmouth -- whose real name none of the friends had ever learned -- were among the first to arrive and claimed front-row seats for themselves. After some harsh words about senior privilege, Robbie was prevailed upon to move back to the third row, but Bigmouth stood his ground and kept his coveted seat.

Behind the curtain, of course, there were only the sounds of the scuffle upfront to go by. "Are you both ready for this?" Allie asked one last time. "We could always make them think we duped them into no show at all, if you'd rather."

"Are you kidding?" Darlene asked. "What we're going to give them is so much worse than no show!"

"And maybe it'll open some of their eyes if there's any decency in them," Rayma mused, clearly nervous as she was wiggling back and forth on her right leg.

"You're more optimistic than I am," Darlene said. "But no, Allie, I'm not going anywhere!"

"Me neither," Rayma declared, and at that moment she stopped her wiggling. Together they donned the pointed hats they'd picked up at the costume shop, balancing them somewhat precariously on their wild hair -- that would be the first article of clothing to be removed, naturally -- and took their places. Allie on stage left, Darlene on the right, Rayma in the middle.

They heard the music begin, and after ten seconds or so of competing with the jostling for seats, the crowd quieted down. "Welcome, gentlemen!" Scott called out. "On behalf of the law school, we are ever so delighted to share our Lovely Ladies of the Law with you tonight, and I know they're delighted to share their secrets with you as well! Just remember one rule: look but don't touch. That's what my friend and I are here to make sure of."

"You mean you're not on a mission from God?!" called out one of the brothers, clearly already drunk on bloody Marys as were many of them.

"Oh, you could certainly say we are, my friend," said Sam. "Just be a bunch of well-behaved young men, and you'll have no problems with us. Everybody ready for the show?"

A deafening round of cheers and squeals and "yeah"s ensued, and Scott pulled the curtain away.

The fact that Sam had started the CD early made for an awkward start to the dance. But as soon as the curtain was out of the way, the women could see -- and hear -- that it mattered little. Most of the guys were hooting and hollering and bopping up and down in their seats, whipping it up for its own sake. They caught the beat soon enough and were whirling about in unison, much to the boys' delight. Darlene made ever-so-momentary eye contact with her brother and was delighted to see him looking horrified. On her next turn towards the audience she thought she detected him trying in vain to call attention to himself -- perfect.

Just as Sam and Scott had reported, the audience was awash in bizarre -- and mostly rather tasteless -- costumes, and the naughty witches soon realized theirs were among the least racy costumes in the room, at least as long as they were still wearing them. Amidst the guys in dresses and tight leather outfits, one young man stood at the foot of the steps in a raincoat, which he pulled back periodically to reveal he was wearing only a Speedo underneath, with a tag marked "You wish!" taped to it.

In keeping with the motif, a chant of "Take! It! Off!" started somewhere in the audience and had spread throughout the basement even before Allie, Rayma and Darlene sent their witch-hats flying off to the side. Though that revealed nothing but their wonderfully big hairdos, it earned a hearty round of applause. Darlene saw even Robbie was forced to clap along, lest anyone wonder why he didn't. A few brave souls jumped up and tried to collect the hats as souvenirs, but Scott and Sam blocked them. The hats weren't cheap. Thus far, both Scott and Sam had avoided looking behind them. Darlene wondered if it would even be possible for them to keep that up throughout the show. Rayma half-hoped Sam would sneak a peek. Allie didn't care if he did.

TAKE IT OFF! TAKE IT OFF! TAKE IT OFF!

The point in the song where they ripped their tops away was imminent. Darlene, to her surprise, was thrilled at the chance to make Robbie squirm some more. Rayma was the only one with any doubts, but seeing the big smiles on her two friends' faces, she kept those doubts to herself, and when the crescendo built up, she had both hands poised on her hips at the ready just like they did.

Two last swivels of the hips as they faced the leering frat boys, and off came the blouses in a beautiful synchronized whoosh. Scott and Sam knew the moment had arrived from the thunderous applause and hollers from the boys. They managed to keep their eyes on the audience -- it was easier than Sam had expected, since clearly most of the guys were clearly poised to grab at his friends if they had any chance of success. But he was hard as a rock imagining what was just behind him. He delighted especially in watching Robbie struggling to look only at one side of the stage.

There had been a moment -- just the shortest blip -- when Allie, Darlene and Rayma had flashed their unshaven pits at the boys while pulling their blouses away. But from their vantage point, they could see it hadn't troubled anyone, not with the promise of so much more to come. Their bras were next, and for the occasion they had worn easily removable, front-fastening strapless ones. With the ice now broken, Rayma was almost happy to be getting out of her bra, as she was well-endowed and the poorly-designed garment was less comfortable than no support at all. And so her enthusiasm was not at all feigned when, just as the music was quieting down again, she reached up and sensuously undid the two flimsy clasps.

They rubbed teasingly at their breasts without pulling the fabric away until the trumpet's next big blatt, at which point they all pulled away with their right hands, raised the bras high over their head for two twirls, and tossed them off to the side. Darlene's ended up hitting Scott in the back, but he never took his eyes off the audience. The revelation had them whipped up into their biggest ball of raw horny enthusiasm yet, and he didn't dare look away. Sam likewise stared down the rowdy crowd, keeping his face set in a stern look, though he longed for a glimpse at Rayma's breasts.

All five friends had wondered if the sight of their unshaven armpits would bring things to a screeching halt at that point. But the consensus was all eyes would be on their breasts and nowhere else, and evidently they had been right about that. From the stage, the women saw every indication that things were still on track. Besides the screaming and hooting, some of the guys were mock-humping the air. The flasher by the stairs appeared to be stroking himself through his raincoat, and they would later learn a couple of the other more well-hidden guys in the seats were doing the same.

One last pivot-and-twirl before the grand finale, their swirling skirts revealing their hairy legs for just a teasing moment, to no one's evident disapproval -- maybe it just hadn't registered with them, but Allie was slightly worried now that maybe it all wouldn't have the shock value they were hoping for.

But there was only one way to find out, and the time for that was now upon them. The last big buildup to the song's finale was also their cue to reach behind them and untie the drawstrings, and the last of their inhibitions had gone the way of their bras by then. Rayma's heart was in her throat as the enormity of what she was about to do washed over her in the last moments. Smiling through her nervous embarrassment, she managed to look forward to giving the jerks in the audience just what they thought they wanted.

"Ready?" Allie called across to her friends. "3 -- 2 -- 1..."

Scott and Sam were left to only imagine exactly what went through all the other guys' minds at that moment, as Allie, Rayma and Darlene stood still and spread-legged with their arms triumphantly up. Though they were not treated to the sight of three pairs of long, shapely legs sprinkled liberally with short hair, each pair coming together in a thick, full triangle -- more of a diamond in Rayma's case -- all capped off with armpits that hadn't seen a razor in a month, they could tell immediately that the plan had worked perfectly.

At the big moment a few genuine-sounding cheers went up, though they were never to know whether they were genuine cheers of appreciation or just a lagging response from guys who were expecting shaved- and waxed bodies. Whether sincere or accidental, those cheers were quickly drowned out by boos and hisses and expressions of disgust. "What the fuck?" "Is this a joke?" "Gross, man!" The music came to an end, and Allie, Darlene and Rayma remained in their triumphant pose with every inch of their bodies on display for the extremely unappreciative audience. A few of the guys had already made their escape upstairs, but most were still gawking in morbid fascination (or, as Allie and her friends were eventually to learn, tacit appreciation).

YDB95
YDB95
579 Followers