Three Hole Booty Call

Story Info
My voluptuous friend calls to get the three-hole treatment.
5.1k words
4.48
21.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Foreword: This is a simple sexual encounter scene between a white male narrator and a curvy black female that have a no strings attached type of history with each other. There's little setup or character-related development or motivation here -- it's just a straight-up sexual encounter with some dominant and submissive activity, but no race play. More power to you if that's your thing, but you won't find it here.

My thanks go out to lonewolf68alpha who did an excellent job on the editing of this -- so many fixes and suggestions to make it read better!

-----

"I was hoping I could tempt you into coming to see me tonight," Shae's voice warbled huskily through the phone in full-on sex kitten mode.

Well, that sure didn't take too long! Shae was an old friend that had moved to the other side of the country more than a year ago. We had been texting the last few days in anticipation of her returning to Baltimore for the week but leave it to her to get right to it over the phone almost as soon as she touched down.

"You needy little girl," I said smugly. "Where are you staying?"

"Not too far from you. The Waterfront Marriott in Harbor East. I'm in Room 1208."

She was right about it not being far from me, but it was a considerable distance from the University -- which was the reason she had flown into town. I'm sure she had some research results she needed to discuss with the Psychiatry Department. It took me a second to process this. She interpreted the delay as hesitancy on my part.

"I brought a few outfits that you might like," she purred into my ear.

My phone dinged softly. Hmm, I assumed I was getting pictures from her. I unlocked my phone and it dinged again. And again. Three pictures were waiting once I got the conversation open -- each showing a different ensemble laid out on a bed. I didn't need a second to ponder as the choice was an obvious one. I'm sure she knew my answer before she took the pictures.

"Put on that white pleated skirt and white bikini top. Make sure the door is propped open and wait for me on your bed." I was salivating over the thought of seeing Shae's massive chocolate 42Gs barely covered by one of her skimpy tops, her big round ass giving the pleats of that skirt a workout, and the contrast of the white against her smooth and unblemished dark brown skin.

"Yes, Daddy, but please hurry! I'm really horny," she whined.

"Well, Daddy doesn't mind if his Little Girl plays with herself until he gets there, as long as she doesn't come. Can his Little Girl keep from cumming until Daddy gets there?"

"Yes, I'll wait for Daddy and his big white cock to turn me inside out before I come," she said breathlessly. I knew she was already playing with herself in anticipation.

-----

Within twenty minutes, I had made it through the hotel to the designated door which was cracked open by the swing bar. I entered the room and secured the door behind me. I smelled her pussy immediately and heard the soft squelchy sounds of her fingers diving in and out of her wet snatch. I stepped into the middle of the room like I owned the place. Shae was indeed lying on the bed dressed as ordered and fingering her pussy with one hand and frigging her clit furiously with the other. From the light sheet of sweat covering her body and her rather heavy breathing, I guessed she had already come several times.

"Get on your knees in front of Daddy, you dirty Little Girl." She moved immediately to comply without a word. I helped her up from the bed to stand in front of me. Even with her in white stiletto heels, I still towered over Shae by several inches -- a benefit of my 6' 2" frame.

She knelt in front of me, unzipped my pants, and fished out my meaty but only semi-erect cock without prompting. I pulled a choker from my pocket and affixed it around my plaything's throat. In shiny metal letters, it read, "CUMSLUT." She had worn this before and knew what it said without having to read it. She beamed with pride until I placed my hands on the sides of her head and took a half step toward her. Her lips parted on queue as the head of my stiff member passed slowly into her mouth. I stopped moving and just pulled her head into my crotch, my cock continuing to disappear until her nose was buried deep in my pubes. I could feel her tongue lashing the base of my scrotum from side to side while still handling my entire length without gagging. Her hands were still on her own sex but I didn't care as long as her mouth was all mine.

I held her head in place while I slowly withdrew my cock from her mouth. At the point I was about halfway out, I reversed and slowly thrust into her until I had bottomed out again. I slowly fucked her face again. And again and again, at which point she gagged. I pulled out so she could catch her breath.

Shae coughed a few times and sniffled until she was more composed. I placed a hand under her chin and raised her head so I could look into her eyes. Tears had created streams of missing foundation down the sides of her face and her mascara was a complete mess.

"Will you fuck my face until you cum please, Daddy?"

"Not yet. Push those big, fat tits together. Daddy wants to bounce his Baby Girl's dirty fun bags on his nasty fuck pole."

"Yes, Daddy! I want to try to hide your massive white, meaty licking stick between my big, fat, jiggly boobs. I want to bring you off from fucking you with my deep, dark tit tunnel!" I really enjoyed her talking like a nasty slut and she knew it well. About the topic of her dirty talk, her boobs were massive and would have engulfed most men's cocks, but not mine. SLAP! I manhandled my dick right between her tits as she held them apart for me. I grabbed my phone so I could take a video. As soon as I started recording, she winked at the camera, blew a kiss, and then mashed each colossal mound of tit flesh into each other and was almost successful in her attempts to completely hide my eleven-inch monster with her boobs.

Shae played to the camera, pursing her lips together and using her hungry-for-cock voice, "Fuck your big, fat titties, Daddy!" The tip of my prick remained free as she moved her boobs up and down, creating that wonderful friction across most of my length. I tilted her head down so her mouth was ready to receive my man meat. I thrust upward and into her mouth. It was the perfect sensation: a third of my cock was fucking her warm and wet mouth, two-thirds were subjected to the sweaty friction of her titanic tits, and her hands were on the tops of her tits pushing together and down so her tentpole nipples were rubbing into my legs as I rammed into her.

After about thirty seconds of using her as my little black fuck doll, I felt the orgasm start. I hadn't cum in over a week and knew I was about to make a colossal fucking mess of her.

"Mark me, Daddy!" she managed around my member as my phone continued to record. I let my first spurt go into her mouth. Then I pushed her head back and then reclaimed my pulsing prick from the grip of her luscious lips. I pumped my cock twice and then let a rope fly, the majority pasting her left eye closed with a half-dollar-sized wad. I pumped again and aimed another same-sized spurt to land on her right tit. Then I stroked another equivalent love puddle onto her left. I felt about halfway through my orgasm and needed a hole to finish in. I grabbed her head and thrust violently in her mouth until my length was sheathed down her throat. I continued to thrust and grind until I had shot another five ropes down her throat and straight into her little slutty tummy. My big balls always churned out a torrent of jizz so I felt satisfied that I had half-filled her stomach and that she'd still be tasting me a day or two from now.

I rubbed my slimy, half-hard schlong all over Shae's face, smearing her makeup and lipstick and completing the look of sexual ruin that my face fucking had started. She looked like a cummy-faced hot mess of an early thirties, black fuck doll wearing a tiny white bikini top, a pleated white tennis skirt, and a pink choker with metal lettering that read, "CUMSLUT." I stopped recording and threw my locked phone on the nightstand.

She grabbed hold of my member with both of her hands and continued rubbing the head against her full lips. "Oh, Daddy! That was SUCH a huge load you put down my throat! I'm so full of protein that there's no need to take me out for dinner now!"

She stroked my cock gently and when she realized it hadn't softened in the slightest in the thirty seconds or so since I finished cumming, she broke her Little Girl character briefly, saying, "What the hell, baby? Why are you still so fucking hard...?"

In response to my smug smirk, she guessed it. Giggling, she whispered conspiratorially, "You took a pill, didn't you?"

I nodded and caressed her cheek lovingly, knowing this would be the last tender caress from either of us for a bit. "I did. And I'm taking a vacation day tomorrow, so I hope you're ready for me."

"Hours straight of getting fucked silly by my favorite monster cock? Do your worst, white boy!" After clearing the cum from her eye and face and smearing it all over her tits, Shae gave me a steely-eyed look of defiance which melted away when I put a hard slap on her left breast. That seemed to bring her back into her submissive mode. Her eyes slowly closed and her head lolled back lazily. I placed my cock in her cleavage and pushed her massive melons together and started to thrust firmly into her. I dropped a wad of spit into her valley to provide some lubrication as I fucked her tits again.

"Yes. Use me, Daddy," she mewed breathily.

That's what I wanted to hear. She was back to accepting her role as fuck doll. Releasing her tits, I pushed her back to lie on the bed.

"Open your legs for Daddy, Baby Doll," I offered. It was softly spoken, but I'm sure she knew it wasn't presented as an option. She bent her knees toward the ceiling and dragged her heels along the bed toward her until they were near her butt. I began to shed all of my clothes.

Slowly, she moved her hands along the outsides of her thighs and continued until she allowed them to come to rest on the top of her kneecaps. I couldn't see her face as I was standing on the floor next to the bed and her soon-to-be parted legs obscured the rest of her from me. She continued to tease me by pausing briefly before complying with my order. Then, she parted her legs and ran her hands down her inner thighs, lightly grazing her skin with just the tips of her long ruby-red fingernails.

When I saw her pussy plump and open -- that hint of pink contrasting against the deep, dark brown of her unblemished skin indicating she was fully ready for me -- all I really wanted to do was bury my turgid rod in her up to my balls until she screamed "Daddy!" a half dozen times. But I also knew how much she enjoyed getting head from me, so I forced my preference to the side in deference to hers. I knew there'd be enough time for both to happen.

But then, I saw the pink jewel at the spot I expected her tight little butthole to be. I must have shown more than a little surprise at the sight as she giggled, saying innocently, "I thought I needed to stretch out my ass for Daddy a little before he got here. Do you like my pretty butt plug, Daddy?"

"I do. Very much." I ran a fingertip over it briefly before I shook off the distraction of her prepared asshole.

Shae watched me intensely as I positioned myself at her entrance. I slowly took the sights in as I got closer: her massive tits jutting up and out from her heaving chest, her violet eyes seeming to plead me to move faster, her shaped landing strip of thick pubes showing where to land my tongue. And I savored the scents in the air: the rose of her perfume and the different musky scents that alternated between reminding me of sweat, sperm, and pussy.

I paused close enough to her slit that the air from my breathing affected her. I knew that her clit was being subjected to the sensation of cool, dry air as I breathed in and hot, humid air as I exhaled. Her breathing quickened from the tease. I planted a kiss on the inside of each side of her thighs, bringing a snort of disapproval from my curvy goddess -- a term she'd not hear escape my lips as long as "Daddy" was around. I used my teeth on her labia majora for a small nip and then ran my tongue over the same spot, first on one side and then the other. This time, I got a drawn-out, pleading moan as she shifted her hips closer to me and ran a hand through my hair. I felt a gentle tug and gave in. I stuck my tongue into her pussy as deeply as I could and licked upward until I felt the bud of her clit.

"Yesssssssssssssssss, Daddy! Fuck me with that mouth, please! You know how much I love it. And I've been such a good girl for Daddy."

I looked at her, arching an eyebrow as I traced shapes on her love bud.

"I have! I made him cum with my mouth and tits like a good little girl should!" I hummed agreement into her pussy, nodded, and made a loop around her hood, down to her perineum, and back to her clit.

"And in a few minutes, I'm going to make him come..."

Shae has always had the tendency to cum quickly the first time, so I flattened my tongue and drew it back and forth across her nub for the bumps of my taste buds, which worked like magic.

"....AGAIN!" she finished in a much louder voice that went up in pitch as she came. Her hand clutched my hair and her thick thighs tried to crush my head like a vice and her body convulsed from her orgasm. I slowed my oral treatment and tried to stay conscious until her body relaxed, her legs parted, and oxygen was freely available again.

Now that her first orgasm was out of the way, I took my time building to her second and third orgasms, which came in rapid succession after I started working her G-spot with three fingers inside of her now dripping-wet snatch.

I checked the clock. We had been at it for about an hour already. This explained why we were both sweaty and why my neck was hurting and my jaw was somewhat fatigued. I pulled up beside her on the bed and laid on my back. My still hard prick jutted up from my crotch and curved slightly to the left which meant it was aimed right at her normally very pretty face. At this point, though, she was starting to look a mess.

I put an arm behind my head and propped up enough to look her in the eye. "If you want more, Little Girl, you're going to have to feed me like this."

She was up in a flash. When she settled in, it was with her facing my feet with her hands on my chest, a knee beside my head, the opposite foot on the bed near my ribs, and her hairy cunt dripping juice onto my lips directly from above. She lowered her pussy onto my face and began to fuck me. Her leg position limited the mobility of my hands, so with one hand, I slapped and scratched her big round ass. With the other, I forced her head down to my crotch. She deep-throated me in a quick and fluid motion. The sudden warmth was needed after such a lack of attention.

It seemed like her pussy got even wetter as we sixty-nined until I heard her start to moan and felt the vibrations around my cock. When she came, she shot upright and forced her clit down onto my tongue. She fucked back and forth hard and with her full weight, while screaming unintelligibly as the orgasm ripped through her with the greatest intensity that I'd ever experienced with her in the four years off and on that we'd been smashing.

I felt her lift off my face and I breathed in deeply instinctively.

"Oh, Daddy! I want that fat dick up in me right now!" Shae growled as she turned around and sat on my crotch, impaling herself deeply on my swollen manhood. Her skirt hid the view of our coupling from me as she worked her hips in a circle. I reached up and slid the triangles of her bikini top to the sides so I had access to her mega mammaries. They just hung there -- full and firm -- and I cupped them in my hands as she gyrated on me. I pinched her long, dark nipples roughly to give her something else to feel along with her big clit rubbing against my pubes.

"Fuck! Harder, Daddy! Pinch them harder! I'm really close!" Her hands were now caressing the backs of mine as I started to pinch harder. Her pace quickened and a low moan escaped her lips. Her eyes were closed now and her brow, furrowed. Suddenly and firmly, I pulled her tits up and away from her chest to push her over the edge. She threw her head back, her eyes sprang open, and she screamed as she came.

She collapsed forward onto me, resting her tits and elbows on my chest and with her hair in my face. For the next minute, I just traced my fingertips over her sweaty back and round backside, while making slow, shallow, and gentle thrusts inside of her. By this point, though, I was ready to put a load in her hot little box. I kissed the top of her head, which brought her face up to mine and I melted a little at the sweet smile she offered me.

"Daddy's hungry -- feed me those big tits, Baby Girl!" I barked, surprised at the force of my own voice in the moment.

I felt her grab the back of my head and bring me toward her chest as she lifted one of her full breasts to my lips. I grabbed her ass with both hands and began to thrust into her instinctively. I sucked, bit, and chewed her nipple until she switched breasts. My thrusts increased in pace and power, which she matched, as she kept me latched to her. It wasn't long before I felt the orgasm about to wash over me. She knew my sexual tells well enough and began to encourage me.

"That's it, Daddy! I feel it! I feel that cum wanting to come out! Let it go! Let it loose in your greedy little pussy! Fill up your pussy with all that hot, sticky sperm! Make a mess all up in your hot little hole!"

And with that, I exploded. That first thrust brought my ass off the bed at least a foot. Shae had to sit upright to stay in the saddle on me, which meant that I lost my latch on her fat knocker. But, watching her stay on me kneeling upright with her huge udders swaying turned me on so much, I kept thrusting into her with my back arched and my ass off the bed. She had a small orgasm as mine was tailing off.

I rolled us over so I could stay hard inside of her and take over the main fucking duties. I also knew how easy it was to bring her off in missionary. She held her legs wide and whispered sweet little Daddy nothings in my ear as I worked her cummy cunt through another orgasm. I put her ankles on my shoulders and went right to Pound Town and brought her off again. Then, I put her on her side, straddled one leg, and pushed the other toward her chest to what I knew to be her favorite position because it allowed me to really plumb her depths until she whimpered through her third orgasm in twenty minutes or so. That's when she put a hand to my chest in a wordless gesture of, "Enough."

I leaned down and kissed her fully and sensually. Shae responded and we shared our first gentle kiss of the evening. I stayed inside of her while we explored each other's mouths and recovered. It wasn't a full stoppage-of-play. I was still hungry for her, and though I was drenched in sweat and completely on fire from all the exertion, I still wasn't worn out enough to stop yet. Her kisses still conveyed hunger to me, so I took it that she wasn't yet worn out either.

"You ready to go again?" I asked. Shae grinned, nodded, and winked. "Well, then, get on all fours so I can enjoy the sight of that big, round ass," I commanded as I removed myself from her with a loud squelch.

She got up to a kneeling position on the bed and removed her bikini top as I moved up to her from behind. I reached around her to get a hold of a sweaty tit in one hand and rub her molten hot pussy with the other. I sucked her earlobe.

"Fuck, baby!" Her ears were a weak point and my attack had made her break character again.

12