Three Hole Booty Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Elbows on the bed, Little Girl. Daddy needs to have his pussy again." I held her hips in position with one hand and used the other hand to push her neck down toward the bed. Once she was in position and her knees apart, I flipped her skirt up until it came to rest abruptly, stuck against her lower back from all the sweat. I sheathed my entire length in her in a single, swift, and forceful motion.

She yelped in surprise and pulled away from me. When I didn't move, she started to slow fuck me, knowing the sight of her curvy brown ass and the sensations of her snug wet snatch were powerful forces for ripping another orgasm from me. I grabbed hold of the pink jeweled butt plug and started to tug it free, a millimeter or two each time she pulled away from me. After a few dozen strokes, the short, stubby steel plug popped free and her asshole gaped at me ever so briefly. I replaced the plug with my thumb, to which I got a long, drawn-out, "Yeesssssssssssss!" in response.

That kickstarted my need to own her pussy again. I started thrusting into her and held her in place with the hand on her hip and the thumb in her rectum. I worked my thumb into her so deeply, it felt like I could touch my engorged member as it moved in her pussy. Shae was moaning continuously now which I took as a sign she was about to cum, which helped me find another gear. I ratcheted up my pace with both my hips and hand. In less than a minute, Shae was out of character again, grunting out, "Yeah! Yeah! Get it! Fuck me, baby! Get up in that shit! Fuck, fuck, fuck! FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" Her pussy squeezed and milked my cock in time with her asshole pulsing around the base of my thumb as she came.

I allowed Shae a few seconds to bask in her post-orgasmic glow before I pulled my cock and thumb from her suddenly enough to elicit a surprised gasp. I kept my hands around her waist and maneuvered my cock so my swollen cockhead was snuggled against the entrance of her winking chocolate balloon knot and seeking entry. Because my cock was absolutely glistening with wetness from her pussy and I knew from the plug I removed earlier that her hole was well-lubed, I didn't worry about taking my time.

I pushed into her firmly, starting to work my thick shaft deeply into her super-tight backside. Though both her body and specifically her ass had tensed as I entered her, it only took a few seconds before I heard her exhale and then coo in contentment as I worked my thick manhood up into her snug asshole. It wasn't long before I was bottomed out inside her but I continued to push hard as if I could get my balls into her as well.

"Fuck my fat ass, Daddy! Drill me hard with that big white dick! UNNGGH! I can feel that monster moving up in my stomach! You're going to split me in two with that thing, it's so fucking huge!" I thrust in her and yanked her head back from holding a great big handful of her long silky hair. She spent a lot of money on her hair so I learned to be careful with it long ago, but I knew what she liked and how to do it right.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she wailed as I moved in and out of her backdoor while pulling her head back. She grabbed my right hand from her hip and moved it to her belly and pressed it into her. "Right there! Feel your cockhead moving inside my guts!" I worked my fuckstick in and out of her ass and she was right. I could feel the tip of my massive pole which had followed the curve of her large intestine trying to poke out of her belly. I tightened my asshole to flex my cock.

"Holy shit, Daddy! Don't make it bigger! I can barely handle you! That baseball bat-sized cock you shoved up my ass before felt smaller than that massive dick you're pushing up my shitbox right now!"

She wasn't wrong. I was so fucking turned on that I knew I was both longer and fatter now than I was earlier. And as I flexed, I allowed more blood to pool in my cockhead, engorging it even further. She could be a great dirty talker and I needed to hear her turning her intense pleasure into some disgustingly dirty and vile words to finish me off. And through our history together, she knew what pushed my buttons and when to start pushing them.

"Jesus Christ, you're tearing up my dirty, little shithole, Daddy! I'm not going to be able to sit down for a week if you don't finish soon!" Shae wailed as she twerked on my cock as best she could, given our position. I continued to pound her big, fat, black ass with reckless abandon.

She tried again, crying out, "Cum up my tight asshole, Daddy dearest! Hurry! I need you to bust that nut in my needy, greedy asshole right fucking now!"

I was having too much fun to pay her words much heed, so I just grunted out more on autopilot than any real thought to the conversation, "Why do you need me to hurry up and nut in your fat black ass so damn badly?"

In between my powerfully deep thrusts, she spit out between clenched teeth, "Because...tomorrow...I've...promised...my asshole...to the...entire...basketball...team!"

And I exploded deeply and fiercely into her bowels as she completed the final word of her little revelation. I held her minuscule waist in my hands -- that white pleated miniskirt still bunched up around her waist and under my hands -- as I mashed myself against her meaty ass and forced it to flare wide to the sides from the bottom of my hands down to the middle of her meaty thighs. She looked like a caricature she was so perfectly curvy with what was probably a 28-inch waist and 46-inch hips. Even Jessica Rabbit wasn't drawn as curvy as my little cum-filled chocolate fuck bunny.

As the first load of sperm shot forth from me, she screamed as an orgasm overtook her. I continued to thrust through both my orgasm and hers until we were both sated. I slowly collapsed over her back and she allowed us both to sink to the sweat-soaked sheets lying prone, my erect cock still planted firmly inside her tight, pulsating asshole.

"Holy fuck, Shae," I whispered hoarsely into her ear. "You got me so turned on...and made me put it to you so damn hard...that my body has given out before my cock."

I tensed my asshole again to grow my still-hard member inside of her. She cooed in response.

Her breathing was as ragged as mine which caused her words to come out in fits and starts and also in a whisper, "It's okay, Jamie. My body is done...for a few minutes...too." She giggled. "Just...stay inside of me. I want to enjoy the feeling of your cum...and your hard dick...in my ass...while I nap...for a minute."

My sweet Shae. What a great session with my...whatever-she-was. Friend, maybe? We always had a great time and neither asked for more of the other beyond that. I felt relaxed. I felt happy. She sure felt relaxed around me. And under me, too.

I was still hard, but I didn't have the same primal need for her that I did a few hours ago when I came through that door. That meant that I wasn't in a rush to take advantage of my continuing hard-on as I knew two things: I still had at least three more hours from this pill and once she was rested and ready again, she'd begin twerking that big, beautiful ass around my cock to signal Round Two. And we always had a Round Two. Usually, Rounds Three and Round Four, too.

I kissed Shae's cheek and did as she asked, allowing myself to drift off to sleep both on top of and inside of her...

12