Three-Hole Wife Pt. 01

Story Info
Hot wife coerced into anal play penance after confession.
5.7k words
4.18
41.8k
33

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three-Hole Wife (Part 1)

Hot wife coerced into anal play penance after confession

NOTE: All of my stories are FICTION. Some characters are based on real persons and places. Names have been changed to protect privacy.

**********************************

If you read my first 3-part series "Finally Confirmed My Suspicions (Part 1-3)," you know that my wife Jeanne and I opened our sexual lives up. I enlisted a male co-worker Rick, to help me seduce her into her first DP, in an effort to explore swinging and an open marriage. I had my suspicions about Rick and Jeanne having an affair, but I also had my fantasies. She always came home to me, and we were best friends before we became lovers, then husband & wife. I had no intentions of divorcing her. Many will not understand, or approve, but we never cared about what people thought. Jeanne and I have always found that the people, who judge the most, are the same people who dislike being judged.

Now I always wanted to fuck my wife's ass and make her a "three-hole girl," but she always resisted. She is a typical wild nurse, but would never go that far. I figured now I had my bargaining chip. She had just fucked both Rick and I in a restaurant bathroom stall, and I knew she would want more. I figured her want for more, would be my angle at Rick and I having her ass. Once you go down the rabbit hole of an open marriage, spicing things up can be addicting.

I fantasized about the classical porno-style double penetration, since we already did the "split roast" with her (cock in her pussy and cock in her mouth). I managed to talk Jeanne into trying anal play, and I talked to her about the toys I wanted to order and try, while we drove home from the restaurant. We talked about easing her discomfort with toys.

When we got home Jeanne went to undress in the bedroom, before jumping in the shower. I came up behind her, and started to cup and squeeze her breasts. I told her to get on the bed, and let me see her cream pied pussy. She complied, and did just that, and may I say what a sexy view. Her pussy was still filled with a mix of Rick and I's cum. I knew she wanted to get cleaned up, so I let her shower alone, because I assumed she wanted to get all of the seaman out of her lovely pussy.

Jeanne did just that, and then we relaxed and soaked in the Jacuzzi. I was eager to jump on the Internet, and find some of the toys I was fantasizing about on my phone. I poured two glasses of wine and grabbed my phone and joined Jeanne. She knew I would be asking her about her affair with Rick, and I figured the wine and sex in the Jacuzzi would help open her up. She came clean, and admitted Rick had started to flirt more over the last year. During this period, Rick's innuendos about her chest increased. He would comment about "Liking what he saw," when she was bent over, seeing him stealing views of her cleavage.

Jeanne admitted his flirting, and catching him gawking, turned her on since it made her feel wanted. I told her I understood, and my delay in telling her about my fantasy, was that she would have affairs behind my back. I told her I loved her very much, and felt our bond would last.

Jeanne agreed if it was done with discretion. So I asked "Jeanne just how far did Rick go with flirtation and antics in the department?" I was sitting behind her, with her nestled between my legs, and her torso resting on my chest. I was kissing her and lightly playing with her chest as we talked.

Jeanne admitted he frequently found excuses to squeeze behind her, so that his hand or body rubbed her ass. He went as far as to reach around her, while working, and brush against a breast. Many times in healthcare, between curtains and bed, you work in close quarters. People do take advantage of this, as Rick had done. She admitted that it became blatant, and started to "Turn her on." I asked her "Was that it?".

Jeanne admitted, "Something happened one time when I lost a bet." "You lost a bet?" She explained...

If Jeanne won, he would have to stay late on a night she wanted to leave early. If Rick won, he would get to fondle her boobs, over her scrub top. Jeanne said she was certain she would win the bet, which is why she accepted the crazy terms. Her bringing up a "bet did not surprise me" because she did the same with me. She is very competitive. One could ask, was it really a bet, or just an excuse? Needless to say she lost the bet, and when the coast was clear, late in the day, they both snuck into the locker room, and she allowed him to come behind her, and fondle both of her breasts over her scrubs. She had given him a time limit of ten seconds. She then said, "It's a good thing I did, because if continued any longer, he would have felt my nipples get hard. They stayed hard on the ride home."

Rick told her "They felt much larger than they appeared." Jeanne replied "Thank you. I guess." She knew deep down she probably opened Pandora's box by doing that with him. She wondered if Rick noticed her hard nipples through her scrub top as they walked out, and he later admitted that he did.

Jeanne then asked me "Do you remember the night a few weeks ago, when I came home and we fucked right away?"

I said, "Yes. Why?" Then her story clicked with me, and I replied "Oh..."

Jeanne said, "That was the afternoon Rick fondled my breasts." She went on to admit that "It had made me so horny, I came home and imagined fucking him, while I rode your cock."

I told her "I thought that was kind of kinky." With this, I saw a look of guilt wash over her face. Cue the "But wait, there is more monologue."

Jeanne then said, "I was holding something else back, and there was really something more."

I said, "Tell me the truth." I assumed she was holding more back. It had to be sex.

Jeanne said "After he fondled my breasts at work, I realized that I came hard, after fucking you, while thinking of Rick. I started to fantasize about fucking Rick." Remember when I said about the rabbit hole of an open marriage? Well there is a fine line initially between arousal and betrayal.

I started to play more with her boobs, and focus on her nipples. I said, "Well we just role-played that the other day." My role-playing with Jeanne about fucking Rick, just fed into her fantasy. I was trying to disarm her, and keep her talking, so I focused on arousal over betrayal in my questioning and remarks to her.

Jeanne said, "Before I went to work the next day, I picked out a matching set of black push up bra and black underwear. I made sure my pussy was clean shaven." She explained that she was so caught up in the lust of being wanted; she had decided she was going to seduce Rick at work, since she usually stayed late and nobody was around. She admitted her department was an easy place to accomplish her fantasy.

Her push up bra had enhanced her cleavage, despite the scrub top. Jeanne admitted her push-up bra garnered attention from at least one MD. She could tell Rick had also noticed. She even caught him looking, and whispered to him, "Do you like what you see?"

Rick replied to her, "Hell yes."

Jeanne told him "We are both scheduled to stay late tonight. Don't leave until I can show you something."

Jeanne said he grinned, and then said "What?"

Jeanne grinned, and told him "Well, it's was more of what you felt yesterday." His eyes went right to her chest. Like most big-breasted gals, she noticed a man's eye contact, or lack thereof it. It always surprised me when those gals showed off their assets, and then acted shocked and appalled when someone looked at their display. Jeanne usually never dressed seductively when we were out, and never did until Rick.

He smiled, and said, "I can't wait." She explained that throughout the day he continued to brush her ass, and several times squeezed it, when they were working behind curtains, when nobody was looking. She admitted that this caused some distraction. She wanted to see how far he would go, and if she would allow him to go all the way with her.

It was late in the day, and Rick grinned and told her "Hey the department is empty, and the work is all done."

Jeanne asked him "Follow me to the locker room, and lock the door behind you." She grabbed his hand, and took him into the bathroom off of the locker room, and locked the door.

Jeanne said that he had his typical cocky smile, and asked her "What do you have in mind?

Jeanne said "I will allow you to feel my boobs, without my bra, if you want to?"

Jeanne said, "His face lit up."

Rick replied "Hell yes!" She described that she turned around, and faced the mirror of the bathroom, while he stood behind her. She slid her scrub top off, and looked into the mirror at their reflection, and saw the look of lust in his eyes. She then admitted to me "I felt my pussy tingle, and my nipples get hard."

Rick told her "I love the black bra!" He brought both arms around her, and began to cup her breast over her bra, while feeling her cleavage with his fingertips.

Jeanne admitted "It was making my nipples harder, and I could feel my pussy getting wet."

Jeanne explained that she new, if he made any effort to want to fuck her, she could not resist at this point. The icing on the cake was when Rick kissed and licked her neck, as he felt her breasts from behind. He then let go of her bra-covered breasts, and she felt his hands on the bra clasp. She covered her boobs with both hands as the bra came lose. She looked at Rick in the mirror, and said "Are you ready to see and feel them?"

Rick said "Oh yes. I can't wait any longer." She pulled the bra away, and her large 38D breasts were now finally exposed for him to see in the mirror, and have. He said, "Oh my God, they are perfect!" I have always thought the desire to be wanted, and receive attention, sparked many an affair.

Rick slowly brought both hands up her belly, to her chest, and cupped her breasts, his thumb and fingers coming to rest naturally on her hard nipples.

Jeanne admitted "The touch of another mans hands on my breasts overcame me with lust, and I moaned and sputtered my God that feels nice."

Rick said, "Your boobs are so full and firm. They are far nicer than I expected." He then groaned and said "I have wanted to have you for a year now."

Jeanne said, "I moaned. I told him that after he felt her boobs yesterday, she got so horny; I had to go straight home and fuck my husband. I admitted to Rick that I had fantasized about fucking him last night when I got home, and rode my husband's cock."

Rick grinned with pride, and said "You don't have to fantasize anymore Jeanne. Now is the time for it to become reality." He started to maul her breasts, while kissing her ears and neck. "I could feel my pussy juices on my ass and inner thigh," she admitted.

This always drives Jeanne crazy with sexual desire. She then said "I turned my head to kiss him, as his hands were all over by boobs, rubbing my nipples and tweaking them. I could feel his hard cock on my ass, and I arched by back and ground it into him"

While she was telling me the story, I had one hand on her left breast, rubbing her nipple, and my right hand fingering her pussy. I figured the memory, and my current stimulation of her body, would bring out the truth, and it did. She was moaning her way through the story.

Jeanne described that she broke the kiss, then told Rick "Take off your clothes." He quickly removed his scrubs. She removed her scrub pants and panties, and knelt down, and pulled his shorts off, and went right for his cock. She loves to suck cock before it fucks her.

Jeanne moaned harder, when describing his cock. She said, "I noticed right away that Rick's cock was uncut, thick, and about 7 inches long." She moaned and said, "I've never had an uncircumcised cock before, and I was getting so wet thinking about how it would feel in my pussy."

Now I'm circumcised, but I've heard chics love the feel of the foreskin opening and closing over the cock head, as it thrust in and out of their pussy. It changes the sensation of fucking, for the better. Jeanne would soon confirm this to me.

Moaning, Jeanne said, "I had to figure out how to suck his thick uncut cock. I just pulled the foreskin back, and teased him with my lips and tongue, and licked his cock head, while gently playing with his balls. I then took more of his cock in my mouth, and reached around, and grabbed his ass with both of my hands, and pulled his cock into my mouth."

Rick was moaning like crazy, and she was thinking he might cum in her mouth. He admitted he was close to coming, and he asked her where he could.

Jeanne told him "Cum in my mouth, I want to taste you."

Jeanne was really going to town on his cock with her well-honed oral skills. He was at the point of no return, and unloaded multiple ropes of cum in her mouth. She sucked his fat cock dry, and he could barely stay standing, as he felt his spunk being sucked from his cock, with her oral skills.

Jeanne moaned, and said, "I never spilled a drop, and swallowed all of his cum. I then licked him dry, and looked up and said, you tasted great."

I think my play with her nipple and pussy, was really lighting her fire, and helping her open up about the details of fucking Rick for the first time. I also think the telling of the dirty deed, was helping her relive her lust for Rick's cock.

Jeanne further described that Rick told Jeanne that "It was his time to taste her," and he wanted to return the favor, and "Taste her hot pussy." He walked her back, and lifted her up on the sink, with her pussy right on the edge.

Rick grabbed a garbage can, and turned it upside down to sit on, so he had easier access to taste her swollen pussy. She admitted she felt it was surreal. She was spread eagle in a work bathroom, and exposing her most private place, to someone who wasn't her husband.

Jeanne had fantasized about this, and knew she prepared for this, that very morning, by making sure she was clean-shaven.

Rick told her "I love your shaved pussy."

Jeanne admitted "I shaved this morning, just for you."

Rick pushed her legs open wide, as he kissed her left inner thigh, and found her swollen pussy. He kissed and licked her pussy lips, and then her folds, driving her crazy. She admitted she started to fondle her own breasts, while Rick found her clit and ran circles around it with his tongue.

Jeanne admitted she had a hard time keeping her moans controlled in the bathroom, over fear someone in the hallway may hear her.

What put Jeanne over the edge is when Rick inserted two fingers into her pussy, and found her g-spot, while his tongue did its magic on her clit. Her orgasm hit her hard; Rick had to keep her from sliding off the sink with his shoulders.

Jeanne started to stiffen her arms on the sink, while pushing her pussy into his mouth and fingers. Rick let her orgasm subside, and looked up and saw her magnificent breasts heaving up and down. This made Rick hard again, after enjoying her pussy, and bringing Jeanne to a huge orgasm.

Jeanne saw his fat cock hard again as he stood up. She knew what she wanted. She knew what he wanted.... Rick's fat cock in her pussy. Rick asked her if she wanted him to wear a condom, and she asked him if he was clean from STDs, and he promised her yes.

Jeanne told Rick that she was unable to have children, and would love to feel his fat cock insider her without a condom. He told her he was glad to hear that, as he approached her, and placed his uncut cock at her wet swollen pussy.

Jeanne was finally going to find out what an uncut cock felt like as it fucked her silly. Rick's uncut cock head was at her pussy opening, and he placed her ankles on is shoulders. Rick then looked her in the eyes, as he slowly slid his uncut cock inside her pussy. Rick bottomed out, and withdrew slow enough, so that Jeanne could feel how his uncut cock, and its sheath, felt in her tight pussy.

Jeanne admitted to squeezing her well-trained pussy onto his cock, to show off, since he was teasing her. Rick pulled out almost the entire way, before thrusting forward, and pulling out, a little faster each time. It did not take long before he was thrusting and pounding her married pussy for all his worth.

Rick had already busted a nut in her sexy mouth, and new he could last longer now that his first orgasm was out of the way. Somehow I think that is Jeanne's reason for sucking me off first, so I can fuck her pussy longer.

Jeanne and Rick kept eye contact. This wasn't love making, but pure fucking. She brought both hands up to her tits, and started to play with them, and asked Rick what he now thought of her boobs after finally having them.

Rick told her that they were amazing, and he loved that she played with her own boobs while he pounded her. Little did Rick know she does this to me all the time, and I'm sure her lovers before us.

Jeanne said Rick lowered her legs from his shoulders, and kept his cock buried in her pussy, and asked her to wrap her legs around his waste. With that he pulled her up and off the sink, and sat down on the toilet with his fat cock still buried in her snatch. She knew right away what he wanted, and was eager to ride his fat cock, since she loves the cowgirl position.

It drives men crazy because those big firm tits are in their face, while she rides them. She started to bounce up and down on his fat cock, and her boobs her mesmerizing Rick. She put both arms on his shoulders, and slowed her cock riding down, so that she could feed her hard nipples to him. Rick went to work on her firm tits and squeezed them together, as he sucked one nipple and then the next.

This always drives her crazy. Rick then pulled Jeanne's head to his, and they sucked each other's tongues, as she continued to ride his cock, and allow her boobs to slide up and down his chest.

Rick asked Jeanne "Is this how you imagined our first fuck session would be?"

Jeanne said, "Yes. I love to ride cock and hoped I would ride yours today."

Jeanne then said "Sessions? Do you think this is gonna happen again?"

Rick said, "I knew you wanted my cock, and after you got a chance to have it, you would be back for more."

Jeanne loves confident men, and I think this brazen attitude just turned her on.

Jeanne also likes to fain control, but loves when a man dominates her.

Jeanne said, "If you can be discreet, it could happen again, but under my terms."

Rick replied, "I can be discreet. I promise."

Now when Jeanne is in the throws of sex she can be very open and adventurous.

Rick moaned "I just thought of a kinky new nickname for you Jeanne. Want to hear it?"

Jeanne moaned, "Yes, I want to hear it."

Rick asked Jeanne "How much do you love riding my cock?"

Jeanne moaned, "Oh, I love it. I just may not be able to resist more fuck sessions."

Rick said, "It turns me on to hear that. So now I can tell you my new nickname for you. Your new nickname is "My little cum slut." Do you like it?"

Jeanne pulled her head back and said "I'm not sure if I find that insulting or erotically complimentary."

Jeanne then moaned "I do love your cum and want more, so I guess I am your little cum slut."

With his cocky grin, Rick moaned "Will you be my little cum slut whenever I want you?"

Jeanne leered at him "Only if you promise to fuck me hard and well, like you are now?"

Rick now getting off on the erotic banter, groaned back "I will fuck you hard and well." He started mauling and pinching her boobs again. He looked her in the eyes and then taunted back "Will you give these tits to me whenever I want them?"

With Rick's attention to her boobs fanning her sexual flames, Jeanne groaned back "Only if you promise to worship them, and make them yours?" She ground on his cock, while moaning this.

"Tell me how you want them worshiped my little cum slut," Rick grunted, pinching her nipples.

12