Three-Hole Wife Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeanne demanded, "I need you to make them yours. I want them licked, kissed and sucked. Rub and pinch my nipples. Put your thick cock between them, and fuck them. Shoot your cum all over them."

Rick almost came with her dirty talk. When her sexual fires were lit, she was like a woman possessed, and he loved it. He taunted her "What about my thick cock? Will you worship it? Will you make it yours??

Never to be outdone, Jeanne moaned while taunting back "I'll suck and fuck your cock like no one else Rick. I'll worship that nice thick cock with my mouth, my lips, my tongue, my boobs and my pussy Rick. I will make your cock mine Rick."

Rick pulled her in close to look her in the eyes, grunting, and said "Will you suck my cock in the parking lot every morning? Will you let me send you home every night with your pussy filled with my cum?"

Jeanne's eyes filled with lust, and gnarled back "I'll give you the best head you've ever had every morning, and drink your cum for breakfast. I'll fuck you hard, and drive home smiling that my pussy is full of your cum."

Feeling his orgasm building, and almost ready to cum, Rick grunted to Jeanne, "Time for me to bend you over that sink, and fuck you from behind, and send you home to hubby filled with my seed, my little cum slut."

Rick told Jeanne to stand up and face the mirror.

Rick stood up and positioned himself behind Jeanne, who was facing the mirror over that sink. Jeanne spread her legs, as she pushed her ass back at Rick, and leaned forward to grab the sink edges. She looked at him in the mirror, as she prepared for him to take her.

This position was one that Rick had fantasized about for almost a year. Jeanne was in his spank bank, and he had dreamed about how big or firm her tits were, how big her areola and nipples were. He fantasized about bending her over a bed, and fucking her from behind, and now was living that fantasy.

He taunted Jeanne "Now my little cum slut, I'm gonna bend you over and fuck your married pussy until both of us cum for a second time."

Rick slowly pushed his cock down her ask crack, until Jeanne said "Oh God, right there."

Rick stopped, and she immediately pushed her ass back onto his cock, to force him inside her pussy. Rick stopped her, and asked her "Tell me what you want?"

Jeanne moaned, "What do I want? I want your big fat cock inside my married pussy. I want you to fill my pussy with your cum now."

With that, Rick grabbed her hips and thrust his fat cock balls deep in her pussy. He too watched in the mirror, as Jeanne braced herself with her hands on the sink, as her boobs bounced in all directions, as he drove in and out of her.

Jeanne moaned out "Oh fuck you are so deep. I love the feel of your uncut cock in my pussy."

Rick smacked her ass as he drove into her.

Each time Jeanne would squeal out "Yes, yes, yes."

Rick then grabbed her hair, and pulled her head and body up from the sink, while managing to keep his cock inside her. He kept her head back and kissed her neck, while grabbing her boob. He was getting close to his second orgasm. He grunted in Jeanne's ear "Im ready to cum in your pussy Jeanne. Are you ready to cum on my cock?"

Jeanne moaned back "God yes. Please fuck me hard and make me cum on your cock."

Rick grunted, "Tell me first, whose tits do these belong to?

Jeanne moaned, "They are all yours Rick."

Rick moaned, "Right answer my little cum slut." Jeanne tried to squirm and push back on his cock. She needed more.

Rick said "Hold on Jeanne, tell me whose pussy this belongs to?"

Jeanne moaned hard and said, "Oh my God, my pussy is all yours Rick. Please just fuck me now, I need to cum, I can't stand it."

Rick then grunted "One more question."

Jeanne moaned, "Oh fuck, anything, just ask?"

Rick grinned, "Who is my little cum slut?"

Jeanne moaned, "I'm your little cum slut Rick... I'm your little cum slut."

Rick pushed his cock all the way in Jeanne's pussy, and told her "Keep repeating it," as he bent her body forward and started to pound her pussy.

Jeanne admitted she was too horny to resist him any longer, and enjoyed his defilement. She even admitted that she enjoyed the thought of a work husband with benefits that her body belonged to.

Jeanne said she was hornier than she had ever been in a while. Rick pounded her hard, while she kept moaning, "I'm your little cum slut... I'm your little cum slut."

Jeanne couldn't believe she was fucking another man, a co-worker, in a bathroom. It was surreal saying such vile things to someone not her husband, and yet it turned her on, making it all that more kinky.

Jeanne felt her second orgasm coming harder than the first. She told Rick "Im gonna cum. Cum with me please, and fill my married pussy."

Rick upped the pace, and when Rick exploded in her pussy, and she felt his cum explode inside her married pussy; it was all she could stand any longer. The uncut cock pummeled her, put her over the edge. She looked him in the eye in the mirror, as she came on his fat cock. She admitted she almost passed out from their duel orgasm.

Rick grabbed her shoulders and stood her up so, he could squeeze both breasts and kiss her in post-orgasmic bliss. They broke the kiss as his cock started to fall out of her pussy. Rick moaned "I loved the feel of your tits from behind," and she turned and said, so does my husband."

With that she did her usual trick, and bent down and cleaned his cock of her pussy juices and sucked the rest of his seaman out of his dick and balls.

When she finished, she realized it was getting late, and she had to get home and sneak in the shower to clean out her pussy, so her husband would not catch Rick's cream pie.

They dressed and kissed one last time.

Rick asked "Hey Jeanne, can I have that sexy ass sometime?"

Jeanne smiled and said "Nobody gets my ass, not even my husband, sorry."

Jeanne finished her story, having orgasmed in the tub as I played with her boobs and clit. She then turned, and was stroking my cock under the water, while I played with her boobs with my hands. We were looking into each other's eyes.

I told her "I'll soon take your ass my love, and make you a three-hole girl. I have to be the first to take it."

Jeanne nodded "You can take my ass at your will my love."

I then said "Rick and I will double-team you, and double-penetrate you in a hotel some weekend."

Jeanne smiled with excitement, looked me in the eyes, and moaned, "So you will fuck my mouth, my pussy and my ass? Over, and over, and over?"

I grunted "Yes Jeanne. You will be our little cum slut, and we will take and fuck your mouth, pussy and ass over, and over, and over as you cum, many times."

I then said "I need to fuck you now, in bed."

Jeanne smiled and said "I would like that," and we toweled off, and ran to our bed.

She jumped in bed first, and lay on her back and spread her legs. Now I was not a big fan of missionary, but I wanted to tease her with my cock, and taunt her about our sexual lifestyle change. With both of us being quiet horny after the restaurant, and her coming clean about Rick, I figured I'd give her some reminders of what swinging or an open marriage would mean.

I first teased her by rubbing her slit with my cock head. I looked at her, and said "Now my little cum slut, since you have admitted your sultry affair with Rick, I guess you wouldn't mind watching me fuck another woman?" Her eyes got big, and then she looked puzzled and confused. I think she realized since she admitted to an affair, with no plans for ending it, swinging or having an open marriage, would mean I would fuck someone else.

She moaned with my dick rubbing her slit, and then said "When you first brought up Rick, you said you had no other woman in mind. You said your fantasy was about watching me fuck another man."

I rubbed her pussy more with my cock, and teased her, with a rub of it on her entrance. I then moaned "Well my love, that's before you admitted that you fucked Rick before tonight. And by the way we talked on the ride home, you had no intentions of not fucking him again?" I then said "When I told you I had no other women on my mind, I didn't know you were already having an affair. Now that I know, I think I need to level the playing field. Wouldn't you agree that is only fair?"

I was making it hard for her to think straight, with my cock rubbing her pussy, and just having her relive her fucking Rick at work, in the whirlpool tub.

She moaned, and then said "I guess if you told me first, and showed me her picture, and told me about her, I could live with that, I guess?" She then moaned, and said "Please fuck me, I want your cock so bad baby!"

I pushed in once, but back out completely. She moaned, and then yelled, "Oh don't...". I then said "You kept Rick a secret from me, before I brought up my fantasy. I found out after the fact. I had no pre-approval. Maybe I should do the same to you baby?"

I kept rubbing my cock up and down her pussy, and would lean forward and suck her nipples. She kept trying to push her pussy over my cock. I know this was nasty, but she needed to learn the repercussions moving forward. She cuckolded me, and it wasn't going to stay that way. It would be an open marriage, or things would end with Rick, and my fantasy would be a one-and-done. I was sure if she admitted to fucking him once, before tonight, she most likely did it plenty of times.

She moaned, "Ok, Ok, Ok.... That's fair. Tell me after the fact, but when you do, I want descriptions too. It's probably better off I find out after the fact anyway." She then paused, and said "Would she be someone from work, or someone locally?"

I shoved my cock deep inside her, and pulled completely out again. She moaned, "Oh please, don't do that, please fuck me now, please!"

I moaned, "I guess you find out after it happens my love."

I looked Jeanne in the eyes, and said "I'm gonna fuck your pussy now, just like I'm gonna fuck your asshole soon baby!" I shoved my cock in all the way, and pounded her. She wrapped her legs around my waste to pull me in deep, and we fucked each other making eye contact the entire time. Neither of us lasted long, and came together. I collapsed next to her side, and we dozed off to sleep, and awoke the next day.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12