Three-Hole Wife Pt. 02

Story Info
Wife’s anal cherry finally claimed and recorded.
5.2k words
4.23
23k
23

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three-Hole Wife (Part 2)

Wife's anal cherry finally claimed and recorded.

NOTE: All of my stories are FICTION. Some characters are based on real persons and places. Names have been changed to protect privacy.

***************************************************************************************************************

I had a rare weekend off with Jeanne, the Friday of the going-away party. When we woke up the next morning after her late night of confession, I pulled up my favorite toy site. I pulled up anal plugs and showed Jeanne a black silicon set of three. I explained to her that each size would be changed out until her sexy little brown starfish was ready for a cock.

Jeanne acted a little unsure. I reminded her that since she was Rick's "little cum slut" at work, this would be her penance for her promiscuity and I was certain the three of us would enjoy it. I admit that was a little bit of stick and carrot manipulation there, but this was her penance.

Jeanne said "Oh my, the double penetration of my pussy and ass huh?"

I said "Exactly sex kitten." I then showed her a princess plug.

Jeanne said "Princess plug?" I told her it was just a jeweled silver butt-plug to present to your sex partner to let them know you were down for anal play and a three-hole girl. I had also showed her my fantasy nipple and clit suckers that I always wanted to try on her, and she said that could be fun too. Needless to say I pulled the trigger and even payed for express delivery.

I had two days to wait for the toys to arrive. That gave me time off with Jeanne to discuss some ground rules with her being Rick's cum slut at work. Little did I know she would do what she wanted, since she probably fucked him many times already? Who knows where they fucked? Just at work, or elsewhere? I was gone from Friday night through Monday morning for work, so I'm sure she had ample opportunities with him.

I realized if it was gonna happen with or without me being there, the best thing to do was buy Go-Pro cameras she could set up. She could then record any quick sessions she had with Rick at work. Now I'm not naïve to think she would record all of her fuck sessions with Rick, but I'd have the cameras for hotel swinging.

I had requested an early weekend off to DP Jeanne with Rick in a hotel. I would by then have cameras ready to film multiple angles.

We purchased the cameras and I instructed Jeanne on how to use them. I told her to keep one with her in her purse, hoping at least I would get some good video of her fucking Rick. I told her that if it had to happen at work, I wanted her to film it. Later when she got home and settled, she could narrate her being Rick's little cum slut.

I wanted to do this right away because Jeanne was due back at work Monday morning. Rick would be there, both of them working the late shift. The good news was that she was trained to use the cameras and our order of the sex toys was due Monday.

Now Rick did text her over the weekend to ask if things were ok after I found out. She admitted to him that she came clean and would explain the rules Monday. She asked if I could have his number for better communication in future sessions and he said of course. Great perverted minds think alike I guess?

Monday morning came and Jeanne came out of her bathroom all ready to dress for work. I told her why don't we give Rick a surprise with your naughty little matching red Victoria Secret pushup bra and thong set. She said thong? I said hell yes.

I reminded her that she never showed a mid-drift, so nobody should see unless you show him or her. She smiled and said that it sounded like fun. After she dressed, I told her I had another surprise for Rick. I told her to lower her scrubs some and I grabbed a sharpie marker.

I then told her I was going to give her a temporary tramp stamp just for him. Right above her thong, on the base of her back I wrote "Rick's Little Cum Slut." She asked what I wrote, and I told her. She said she couldn't believe how perverted I had become. I replied that I felt the same towards her, and loved every minute of it.

I reminded her of the camera, and that she should tease Rick all day, so that they were both good and ready. I must say the push up bra in her scrubs really showed off her tits. She usually hid them, but not today. Her ass looked like she had no underwear on under the scrubs, and I figured that was the idea.

Jeanne left for work and I tried to imagine what would transpire today. They did not have much cell service in her department due to the basement location, so I fired off a text to Rick right away and told him the next time he had a chance, to give her a sucker bite on one of her tits to mark his good work.

If she protested, he should tell her that it was my idea, and that our little cum slut had to comply. He replied right away that he would do it. I also told him to keep the Saturday evening open two weeks from now, for a hotel sex session with the little cum slut. It would be more double penetration time with no holes barred.

Rick replied, "Holy shit I can't wait."

I replied back to Rick "We will bring the toys."

I was rubbing my cock all day thinking of what had happened, and what would happen before she left work. My adrenaline and sexual urges really went up a notch when the sex toys came. The box contained three different sized silicon butt-plugs, the silver and pink jeweled anal-plug, along with nipple and clit suckers.

I got the extra large size nipple suckers because Jeanne has an above average areola size and nipple. I almost forgot to order lubrication for the anal toys, but remembered. My plan was to start the training tonight; knowing she would most likely fuck Rick before she left work, and return home with his cream pie.

I figured she would be guilted into trying the anal plugs since she fucked and did God knows what to Rick before leaving work for home.

Jeanne called when she left work, and I could tell on the phone she was glowing from being freshly fucked. I asked her how things went with the red underwear set, my tramp stamp for Rick and most importantly the camera. She said things went great and that I would love the footage. She said she had two surprises for me and said she would see me soon.

When Jeanne came in she was still glowing. I went to kiss her and she said, "Let me brush my teeth first and maybe shower."

I said "Go brush your teeth, but don't shower just yet, I want to see if you have a cream pie."

Jeanne said "Ok, my pleasure." She came in and took her scrub top off. Her tits looked amazing as usual, especially in that bra. I asked her to show me her bare tits, and she smiled and said, "I wonder why?"

Jeanne unclasped her bra and her lovely heavy breast sprung free. Right away I saw the sucker bite I requested from Rick. He left it on her right breast, just off her areola at about a four o'clock position. Her usually pink areolas and nipples were red and swollen from Rick.

I asked her if it was on the video and she said she thought so. I told her to take off her scrub pants and thong next. She did and jumped in bed so I could inspect her pussy. Her cream pie caught my eye, but then some writing on her inner thigh, next to her pussy then caught my attention. In red sharpie it said, "Rick cums here." I told her to go ahead and shower and clean her lovely pussy up, and meet me in the bedroom.

Jeanne returned from her shower, to the bedroom, and I had a laptop next to the bed. I had downloaded the data from the camera on it. My plan was to relive her little cum slut session with Rick and try out the toys on her. When she came in to the bedroom she was dressed in a Victoria Secret pajama set with nothing under them.

I love the look of her firm tits under just about any top. I had the box of toys ready to show her and she spotted it. She forgot they were coming today. I asked her if she was ready to see them?

Jeanne grinned, and said "Oh yes, I'm still feeling horny. I assumed I would get fucked by two dicks today." The nipple and clit suckers excited her. She reminded me I would have to go easy on the clit sucker.

When I pulled out the prince's plug she admitted it looked cute. I told her how sexy her ass would look when she presented it to Rick for our double penetration session.

Jeanne grinned and said, "I'm sure Rick will love it."

Jeanne said "Rick told her today he couldn't wait to cum in my ass."

I grinned and said, "That's good, I'm glad you are coming around, because these black plugs will prepare your little ass for fucking". Her eyes got big. I think the black silicon plugs were bigger in person than she imagined. I reminded her they gradually increased her anal dilation, so she could easily accept a cock.

Jeanne said "Let's watch the video and get in the mood before you try anything on me." She said "Rick couldn't stay too late because he was due to pick up his daughter for dinner." He was single after a divorce. She said, "You will still enjoy the video." Jeanne said Rick had his eyes on her chest all day, and managed to cop a feel of her ass several times today when nobody was around. One time he was even forward enough to cup her right breast and tweak a nipple to erection.

Rick asked her "Does my little cum slut like it?"

Jeanne replied "Very much."

I pressed, "Play," and noticed Jeanne must have just set the camera down on the bathroom rack slightly above the sink. I hoped that the angle of the lens would pick up them fucking. She walked away and opened the door, and let Rick in. They started making out right away, and proceeded to tearing each other's clothes off.

Rick paused when he saw her red VS push-up bra and thong set. Rick said, "Wait, what is that?" I heard him reading, as he saw her new temporary tramp stamp "Rick's Cum Slut." He said, "Yes you are Jeanne." Rick had her out of her VS undies pretty quick as they frantically kissed, while he kneaded her ass with his left hand, and mauled her left breast with his right.

Jeanne had found his cock with her hand and started to stroke it. Jeanne pulled away and told Rick "I wanna suck your cock before you fuck me."

Rick said "It's all yours my little cum slut." Jeanne got on her knees and turned him so that the camera had a side view of her oral action. She grabbed the base of his cock and stroked it. Her hungry mouth went to work on his cock head, after she delicately moistened his foreskin with her saliva. She finally managed to get most of his cock in her mouth. After only a brief time he said "Don't make me come Jeanne, I want it in you married pussy." She pulled her mouth away, and he helped her to her feet.

Rick pushed her back against the wall of the bathroom. He then raised her hands above her head and asked her to keep them there. He kissed his way down her face to her neck and ended up on her right breast. He went to town sucking her nipple while pinching her left nipple.

Like I said earlier, when Jeanne's sexual passion is lit, you can do just about anything to her tits. He left his mouth on her right breast and started to rub her pussy lips and clit with his right hand. Rick started to give her a sucker bite on her right tit.

Jeanne started to squirm away saying "No marks."

Rick looked up at Jeanne. He then grinned, "Your husband asked me to do it this morning in a text. He said to tell you that our little cum slut should obey."

Jeanne moaned and said "Mark your little cum slut so my husband knows you have had your way with my tits." When Rick pulled away, I could see the mark on her right breast.

Rick said "Jeanne we need to get fucking, because I don't have long.", He told Jeanne "Bend over and hold onto the sink. I'm gonna pound your pussy from behind, my little cum slut."

Rick new the camera was there, and took advantage of it. Rick moaned "Jeanne look into the camera now." He brought both hands up to her tits and started to squeeze her tits and pinch her nipples hard. Rick said "Jeanne tell your husband whose tits these belong to."

Jeanne looked at the camera as Rick fondled away at her tits, while pinching her nipples and licking her neck. Jeanne moaned in to the camera "These tits belong to Rick baby."

Rick slid a hand down to her pussy. Jeanne instinctively spread her legs for him. He then stuck two fingers inside her vagina and told Jeanne "Look into the camera and tell her husband whose pussy this belongs to."

Jeanne was really moaning now and yelled out "My married pussy belongs to Rick." With that, Rick bent her over and spread her legs. She pushed back her ass towards Rick. She then reached under and guided his throbbing cock to her pussy.

Rick moaned out "Here it is Jeanne." He thrust his cock in all the way till he was nuts deep in my wife's wet little pussy. Jeanne's eyes opened wide and she moaned while looking at the camera.

Jeanne looked right in the camera and said, "I hope you enjoy watching Rick fuck my pussy baby?"

Rick had grabbed hold of her hips and really started to fuck Jeanne hard now. It was amazing to watch her tits bounce up and down and in all directions, while rick pounded away at her pussy. I was watching her tits and her facial expression of pure lust, when I saw Rick's hand let go of a hip and smack her right ass cheek.

Jeanne moaned at the smack. Rick repeated it several times. I pulled her VS pajama shorts down and realized her right ass cheek was still red.

This really ramped up her passion level, and she bent down even lower and pushed her ass and pussy into Rick's cock. I saw rick lick his thumb and knew right away where he was headed. He started to massage her asshole with his thumb.

Jeanne yelled out "Hey, no ass yet, my husband gets to put his dick in my ass first Rick." Rick told her he was not putting his cock in her ass, and must have plunged his thumb into her rectum, because her eyes got big, as she adjusted to his thumb.

Rick's ass play with his thumb seamed to appeal to Jeanne, because she started to moan louder. Jeanne then yelled out "I'm gonna cum Rick, hurry and fill my pussy with your cum."

Rick said, "I'm close." He then told Jeanne "Tell the camera what you want."

Jeanne's face was filled with lust, and she moaned into the camera "I'm Rick's little cum slut. I'm gonna cum on is big cock as he fills my pussy with his cum."

That sent Rick over the edge and they started to moan and yell out together. She shuttered as he thrust into her, emptying his load into my wife's pussy.

When they calmed down enough, Jeanne turned around and sucked Rick's cock dry of her and Rick's combined juices. She turned to the camera and licked her lips. Jeanne then said "Good to the last drop."

Rick came behind her and told her to turn around and face him. He picked her up on the sink, then bent down and penned his little note to me on her left inner thigh. She giggled and got up and turned the camera off.

While watching the video Jeanne and I were spooning. It didn't take long for her and I to become aroused from the video. I had already asked her to take off her VS PJs so I could play with her boobs and pussy from behind. I love to kiss her neck and shoulders, as I knead her tits, and let my fingers rub her areolas and nipples. Her nipples were already hard. I told her "Toy time," after the video ended. I had the camera set up and running on each side of the bedroom. I don't think she noticed right away, silly girl.

I first pulled out the nipple suckers. I told Jeanne to lie flat on her back. I placed the first one on her left nipple and twisted the plunger slowly out, so that it applied pressure on her nipple as it pulled suction on her nipple and areola.

The base of the nipple sucker was clear, so I would watch her nipple engorge. Jeanne whimpered and said "Let's try it there." She denied any pain and said, "That feels good." I then did the same to her right nipple. Jeanne said, "Oh my God they feel good. It's a gentle constants suction on my nipple."

I then pulled out the clit sucker and went to the bottom of the bed. Jeanne spread her legs for me. I once again saw Rick's tag on her left inner thigh. She was already wet and her pussy lips were swollen. I used the tip of my tongue to lick up and down the slit of her pussy. I then focused my tongue tip on her clit, and flicked it, and did circles around it. When she was good, wet and swollen, I gently applied the clit sucker to her clit, until she said it was comfortable.

I pushed my cock into Jeanne's pussy and raised her legs over my shoulders. Her tits looked amazing bouncing up and down with the nipple suckers on them. She kept panting, "Oh my God, oh my God these feel so good."

I slowed down and told Jeanne to roll over onto her stomach and get on all fours. I then told her to keep her ass up and head down on a pillow and relax. She was anxious at first. I told her to try and relax and that I would be gentle. I told her if she felt any pain just yell stop. I grabbed the smallest of the three butt-plugs and lubed it up.

I then slid my cock into Jeannes awaiting wet pussy and started to thrust into her with abandon. The nipple and clit suckers were working their magic, along with the doggie style position. I slowed my thrusting down, and then stopped. I grabbed the smallest butt-plug, and slowly pushed the rubber black silicon butt-plug in her rectum. I told her to bear down and not resist.

There was no resistance now, and the plug finally plopped into her rectum.

Jeanne moaned out "Oh my." I told her from the video, it was probably close to the size of Rick's thumb he had in her ass just an hour ago. I started to thrust my cock in her again and she moaned "I'm starting to like the feeling of something in my ass, while I'm getting fucked."

After about ten minutes I slowed thrusts down, and paused to lube up the middle-sized black silicon butt-plug. I told Jeanne to relax, as I slowly pulled the small one out of her rectum, seeing it remaining open about the size of the first plug. I reminded her to bear down and not resist. I then slowly inserted the mid-size plug.

Jeanne followed the instructions, and said, "Go slow please." A few seconds of slow pressure and the next plug plopped into her ass. Jeanne moaned, "That's a little bigger baby."

I said to Jeanne "That's how they work sex kitten". I pulled her up so I could play with her tits and kiss her neck. She got up on her knees and I grabbed both tits from behind, while kissing her ears, neck and shoulder.

Jeanne turned her head and we opened mouth kissed as I started to knead her tits with the nipple suckers attached. I started slowly thrusting into her pussy again and lowered her head to the pillow. I then grabbed her hips and thrust in and out of her steady. She really seamed horny tonight and I asked her "How do you feel with the butt plug in baby?"

Jeanne said "Oh God, it feels amazing to feel your cock in my pussy and the plug in my ass at the same time."

I moaned to Jeanne and said, "I'm glad you are enjoying sexy."

I slowed, and then paused my thrust. It was time to insert the large butt-plug.

Once again I grabbed the lube and applied it to the largest butt-plug.

Jeanne knew what was coming now. She said, "Oh my, is it time for the next plug baby?"

"Yes Jeanne, it's time for the largest plug." I slowly pulled the middle-size plug from her rectum. It came out easier then it went in, and again I noticed her rectum remain open. The but plug did it's trick and dilated her rectum even more.

I quickly grabbed the largest plug and slowly inserted it into her rectum, telling her to bear down and accept the pressure. Jeanne started moaning higher "Oh my, oh my, oh my," but never yelled stop.

Finally the largest plug plopped in and seated itself outside her rectum in her crack. Jeanne grunted "Are you sure that is the biggest one?"

12