Three-Hole Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moaning I said, "Yes it is, my little cum slut. How does it feel?"

Jeanne wiggled on my cock. She when grunted and said "Oh... oh... oh.... The pressure is starting to feel good. The plug is moving in my ass while you thrust your cock in and out."

I asked "Jeanne, imagine what you would feel with my cock in your ass and Rick's cock was in your pussy."

Jeanne moaned, then said, "Oh fuck, I think it will feel good to have Rick's cock in my pussy, and your cock in my ass. I can't wait baby."

I moaned to Jeanne "Don't worry my little cum slut, you will get all your holes filled by both of your cocks."

She moaned hard, and then said, "Can we film that too? I want you two to fuck me like the little cum slut I am baby."

I growled "Baby we are gonna fuck you so hard in your mouth, pussy and ass, I'll have to carry you to the car in the morning."

With that I smacked Jeanne's ass with my bare hand, and started to fuck her more doggie style. Not long after, she asked, "Let me ride your cock baby. I wanna see how that large plug feels doing it that way."

Jeanne moved to the side of the bed, and I lay down on my back. I saw her feel the plug base in her crack. She said 'I can't believe you talked me into this." She straddled me and slowly lowered her pussy onto my throbbing dick.

I started to jiggle the clit sucker, while Jeanne bounced up and down on my cock, and played with her own tits. I told her to release the nipple suckers and feed me her tits. She did, and when she bent down to let me suck her left breast. She moaned and said "Oh fuck. I can't believe my nipples could be this sensitive." I alternated between sucking on each nipple, as she ground and gyrated her pussy on my pole.

I could tell Jeanne was getting close to an orgasm. I wanted her to orgasm with my cock in her ass, if I could, so I wanted to get her close, so I could make her orgasm from my cock in her ass. I smiled and said "its time for the main event baby, get on all fours, with your head down, and your ass up my love."

Jeanne assumed the position with her ass up and her head down on the pillow. She moaned with excitement now, "Are you gonna put your big long cock in my ass baby?"

I replied, "Yes I am my little cum slut. Your little ass should be nice and dilated to finally accept my cock. I will be gentle."

I dumped a bunch of lube on my cock, and almost forgot how cold the stuff feels initially. I remained rock hard in anticipation of taking my wife's anal cherry. I then gently pulled out the large butt-plug and saw that her rectum remained dilated larger than it was before.

As I dripped some lube down Jeanne's sexy little but crack. Jeanne moaned "Ew that's cold." I thought that's the least of your worries girl. I then placed my lubed cock up to her awaiting gaping asshole. When my cock touched her rectum, I reminded her to bear down and relax like she did with the plugs. I slowly advanced my cock into her and I felt my penis pop in her rectum.

The tip was in and she moaned out "Is that your cock in me now?"

I said "Yes Jeanne. The tip of my cock is finally in your ass. You are no longer an anal virgin. My little cum slut is now a three-hole girl."

I now slowly pushed a little more of my 8-inch cock into my wife's bowels. Jeanne yelled out "So much pressure, so much pressure." I only had a few inches inside her ass, and decided to pull out a surprise.

I had also purchased a real skin dildo with a suction cup base and and lubed it up. Jeanne grunted, "What are you doing now?"

I told her I was giving her rectum time to stretch on my cock. Jeanne grunted "Good idea."

I told Jeanne "Let me know how this feels?" I inserted the lubed dildo into her pussy and she moaned loud.

Jeanne moaned "Oh God, Oh God... What is that? How can I feel a cock in my pussy, if your cock is in my ass?

I told Jeanne "It was just another toy. I inserted a dildo that is the same size as my cock into your pussy to distract you."

Jeanne moaned out "God that feels really good." I pushed the dildo in to her and fucked her with it a few strokes before I advanced my cock deeper in her ass. She grunted, "Oh my God the pressure, but it's really starting to turn me on, don't stop."

I said Jeanne "Time to prove to me that you are still my little cum slut baby. Push that little ass back on my cock as much as you can take." The dildo was left buried in her pussy.

Jeanne started to slowly push her hips back on my cock. She moaned out "Fuck, fuck, fuck... The pressure feels so good. Oh God, having two cocks in me feels so good."

I asked Jeanne "Are you ready for more?" I had about 6 of my 8 inches in her ass now.

Jeanne yelled out "Oh fuck, go ahead." I slowly pushed the rest of my cock into her bowels. My hips finally met the curve of her ass. I was finally balls deep now in my wife's ass. She grunted out "Oh fuck, it's all in now... So big, so full, the pressure... So good."

I let Jeanne's grunting and panting slow, as her body acclimated to my cock.

I asked Jeanne "How do you feel now my little cum slut?"

Jeanne admitted "Oh God, Oh God... I have never felt fuller than I do right now."

Jeanne now had the pleasure of a dildo in her pussy and the pressure and pleasure of my cock in her ass now. I asked her "Are you ready my little cum slut?"

Jeanne moaned, "Your little cum slut is ready. Go slow at first." I slid my cock out till the head of my cock just remained inside her rectum. I pulled the dildo out of her pussy, and before she could finish asking "Why did you do that?" I slowly thrust all 8 inches of my cock into her ass and paused.

Jeanne started moaning, as I started to slowly slide my cock in and out of her ass now. She was really panting and moaning, and she was muttering "The pressure... So good... So good... Oh the pressure."

I asked Jeanne "Are you ok baby, or do you need me to stop?"

Jeanne managed to get out "Don't stop now, fuck my ass." Hearing this, I picked up the pace and started to piston my cock in and out of her ass.

I have never heard Jeanne so incoherent before while being fucked. Turns out the ass pounding were pushing her to new types of pleasure, along with the nipple and clit suckers, I'm sure.

I picked up the pace and Jeanne yelled out "Oh God... Oh fuck... Cum. Cum. Cumming!" I grunted and released my load into her bowels. She started to shutter and orgasm on my cock in her ass. All of a sudden she went limp, but was still breathing.

I'm an ER nurse and medic, so I realized Jeanne's airway was open and she was breathing fine. Her anal orgasm must have nocked her out. I pulled my cock out, and let her lay on her left side, in the bed. I wiped off my cock, and lay next to her, as her eyes fluttered open, and she slowly asked, "What happened to me?"

I told Jeanne she had blacked-out when she orgasmed with my cock buried in her ass. She smiled and said "Oh baby you were right. I had an anal orgasm, and I even passed out from the pleasure. I guess I'm a real cum slut and three-holed girl now."

I looked her in the eyes and said" I love you baby, and yes, you are, and I love you for it."

Jeanne said "I love you too baby, thanks for teaching me this." She started to fall asleep, and I remembered to remove the nipple and clit suckers from her, and turn off the cameras. I laid down next her her.

I drifted off to sleep thinking of how hot the video of her anal cherry popping would be to see.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12