Three-Hole Wife Pt. 06

Story Info
Wife’s work husband (lover) spills the beans.
7.5k words
3.24
13.4k
14

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three-Hole Wife Pt. 06

Wife's work husband (lover) spills the beans.

NOTE: All of my stories are FICTION. Some characters are based on real persons and places. Names have been changed to protect privacy.

***************************************************************************************************************

My wife Jeanne (Rick's work cum slut) and Rob's wife Stacy (my new secret cum slut mistress) were passed out from a long early evening of sex of all types. Rick, Rob and I just sat in chairs watching the ladies sleep, bullshitting about ideas for the remaining night and morning, and any future debauchery. I think we were all alike in that department (typical men).

I said to Rob and Rick it sounds like you two both have little cum sluts at work huh? Both of them immediately had shit eating grins and said hell yea. I said, I guess I'm the good boy here, Ive spent the last year orienting to a new job, with an apartment away from home and Ive never done anything with anybody. Rob said you poor bastard. Cocky Rick said hey, why pass up the opportunity when you work with mostly hot nurses? Rob said he worked in IT at a large banking system, and those gals walked around in skirts and silky blouses all day.

Rick bragged to Rob how he seduced my wife at work, and first had her in the bathroom at there, and all over. I looked at Rick and said "All over huh? Go figure. Tell us more about it then, why don't you."

Rick gave me a shit eating grin and said "Yes. You said you got off on me fucking her, and since she had the hall pass, she really enjoyed their fuck sessions."

I asked Rick "How many other places have you had my wife? It's nice to put two-and-two together." I said Rob "My wife can look you in the eye and lie, and make you believe everything she says. I have always known how good she was at lying, and knew she could manipulate me into having an affair, and with my work schedule away, I would never know."

Rick said "Remember that time it snowed bad, and Jeanne said the roads were too bad to drive home, and she stayed in a hotel in town between shifts?" I said, "Yea, she said she kept an overnight bag in case of bad weather?" Rick chuckled and said, "She did, but kept naughty outfits and things in her bag."

I said "You know I figured she may have had someone coming to her room that night, but I figured not knowing was easier, plus I got off on the fantasy in my mind's eye."

Rick said "She was walking around the hotel room in a pink baby doll outfit, with pink heels, while she talked to you, while I was laying naked in her bed."

He described how she would hold the phone with one hand, and stand next to the bed, playing with her boob with the other. She then picked up one foot on the bed, and ran her fingers up and down her pussy while she talked to you. She even came over and was stroking my cock before she said goodnight." Rick said "As soon as she hung up, she dropped the phone on the bed, straddled my cock, and guided her wet pussy into my cock. She pulled off her baby doll top, sunk down on my cock, and started to ride me."

Jeanne then said, "My poor husband is home alone in bed, and I'm sitting here riding your cock. I'm gonna fall asleep in your arms, with my pussy filled with your cum baby. Now fuck me hard."

Rick said she came, while riding his cock, and she fell asleep naked, on his chest.

Rick said he woke up in the middle of the night, with them spooning. He was aroused when he realized his left hand was resting over her left breast. He started to run the pad of his fingertip over her areola, and over her nipple. His cock got hard as her nipple started to become hard. He kept rubbing her areola and nipple, and Jeanne started breathing heavy, then started moaning, as she started pushing her ass back on his cock. He let go of her breast, and brought it down to her pussy, and found it moist. He started running his fingers up and down her slit, before finding her clit.

He started pushing his cock through her ass cheeks, and felt his cock head near her pussy. So did Jeanne, as she moaned out "God that feels nice." He adjusted the angle of his hips, and used his hand to guide his cock into her pussy from behind. She lifted her body off the bed with her right arm, just enough to improve her angle on his cock. Rick brought his right arm up around her side, and used both hands to squeeze her tits and nipples, as they met each other's thrusts. Rick said she just moaned the whole time, as if she was getting fucked in her sleep. Her moans increased, she never spoke more, and finally moaned loud, as her pussy clamped down on his cock, to milk his semen out of it. He climaxed inside her, and they rode out their orgasms, and fell asleep.

Rick woke up with Jeanne's talented tongue on his cock. Jeanne suggested, "Let's fuck in the shower."

Rick said Jeanne washed his body, and "Kept my cock hard stroking it the entire time." Rick said, "I stood behind Jeanne, and lathered up her amazing tits. Her tits felt so fucking good in the lather, and this really turned her on. She stuck her ass back on my cock, and I bent her over and fucked her from behind." Rick said because of their fuck session in the shower, they got to work late, but blamed the roads, since everyone else ran late that day. I thought "My sneaky little cum slut."

Just about then the ladies started to stir, unbeknownst to us, and Stacy said "What are you perverts talking about over there?"

I said "Just future plans you know? Like bondage?"

Jeanne perked up and said "Oh my, that sound like fun, how about it Stacy?" They looked at each other and said "Yes, yes, yes, can't wait."

Stacy said, "Come on Jeanne, lets go shower together and freshen up." With that, the two sexy wives walked into the bathroom and shut the door, playing grab ass, as they went.

I looked at Rob and said, "I'm glad Stacy and Jeanne are into each other, I'd really like to foster their attraction to each other so we can watch them go at it in the future." This was a shot across the bow at Rick, to make him jealous that his little cum slut would be getting action from Stacy, and her husband. I would find out later from the gals what transpired.

Since the girls were taking their time in the shower, and Rick was full of himself, I figured I would indulge his verbal diarrhea of bragging about the debauchery my wife and him did together. Plus, the more I heard, the more I got off on her fucking him. I said tell me more Rick. I'll keep my mouth shut.

Rick bragged "Jeanne and I would go for rides in my truck, to see how well I did driving in town, while she sucked my cock and I busted a nut in her mouth while we drove."

I laughed and said "That makes perfect sense, when we first dated she did that same thing to me. I could tell she felt in control doing that."

Rick laughed "Funny how they repeat what they like huh?"

I said "Hell yea. It's hard to control a vehicle when you are busting a nut."

Rick said on days they worked together they would both park at the most distant parking lot, and meet up before work. "Jeanne loves to give me head in the front seat, never spilling a drop. I love playing with her big boobs while she blows me." He said "One morning she was so horny, after she started to blow me, that she stopped and said "I need fucked now," and we jumped in the back of her full-size SUV. We had to stay out of sight, so I fucked her in the missionary position down on the back seat, hidden by the tinted windows." She then worked all day with a tampon in her pussy, so his cum didn't run down her legs all day.

Jeanne told Rick, "It was nice having you spunk in my pussy all day." I was both in disbelief, and horny as fuck learning of her debauchery and lust over Rick's cock. Once again she manipulated me into thinking her affair with Rick was new and she was discreet. I also thought there goes any guilt I have over wanting Stacy as my cum slut. Time to start getting payback on Jeanne, with Rob' sexy wife Stacy, and plan future rendezvous dates with her.

Rob said he had a little blonde cum slut at work, with a tight little ass and perky tits, who got off of fucking in strange risk places. He used to have her blow him in a closet in the bank. She was the only one with the key. He used to bend her over the front of his Mustang and pound her pussy. Rick and I said that's awesome dude.

Rick chuckled and said; well let me tell you about the medical conference we attended at the resort about an hour from their work. Their department sent a bunch of the staff to the resort for medical continuing education, since the drug companies paid it for it. I said that I remembered that weekend. I couldn't go because of being away at work that weekend (I was away from home from Friday night till Monday morning every weekend).

Rick said they had booked separate rooms for everyone, but he basically had my wife Friday and Saturday nights. I said you fucking lucky bastard. Tell me more! He said she had amazing outfits from VS, and I thought, obviously she had planned this fuck session with her lover well ahead of time. He said when she got wound up sexually she was easily suggestible. I said I already know that, after her pussy juices start to flow, she is game for crazy shit.

He described taking her out on the room balcony that overlooked the golf course, and bent her over and fucked her from behind while she held onto the balcony rail. He said she was getting off on the potential of being seen, but it was dark and after he started to pummel her from behind, she forgot all about where she was and came hard and loud on his cock. When they finished she turned around and drained his cock while still on the balcony. She finished, and they ran back in the room and she said that was amazing. Rick said he talked her into going braless too, without panties for drinks and dinner one night. He played with her tits and fingered her pussy while she squirmed in her seat in the dark corner.

I said "That is why it was so easy for both of us to seduce her with those tricks at Kim's going away party that night huh?"

He said "That's why buddy."

Rob said "Tim, remember we are both married to nurses and know how slutty and crazy they can be."

I said "Tell me about it Rob. Sounds like Stacy is the same way huh?"

He said "Oh yes."

Rob said Stacy loved to go out to eat in sexy outfits for other men to stair. He said she loved to be finger banged while driving, and especially while in a booth at a bar. He said Stacy loved to give road head too, and to take her top off in the car on the way home to entice him.

I chuckled and said while Jeanne and I were dating she did that once and I was so distracted I hit a dear. They both laughed. I said it's funny how many gals love being watched, or just the allure of potentially getting caught or seen.

Rick again got a shit-eating grin on his face, and I said, OK, tell me.... He said his new place had a deck on the back that faced a field, and it was secluded. He said Jeanne would come over on weekends when I was away at work, and they spent the day fooling around at his place and relaxing on his deck. I thought that's how she knew so much about Rick's new place. He said she just had a silk half shirt on with no bra, and silk shorts with no panties. He started to play with her boobs and nipples and she got all fired up, since they had gone a few days without sex. He got her top off, and she looked around and said, "It's broad daylight, will anyone see?"

He said, "Probably not, nobody knows either of us out here anyway." Rick knew she was "To horny to say no", and straddled him, and started to rub her tits on his face and suck his lips and tongue. He said she slid off his shirt and shorts, and then got out of hers, and impaled herself on his cock, and started bouncing up and down on him. He said lets try this. She smiled and dismounted him. He led her to the deck railing and spun her around facing away from him. She bent over and pushed her curvy little ass in his groin, and he pushed is cock in her and she grabbed the rail and he pounded her until they both climaxed. She cleaned his cock with her mouth, stood up and said she loved that.

Rick said Jeanne became quite accustomed to his place, because they fucked all over. He bent her over the kitchen table, and fucked her on it. Rick said they fucked in all kind of positions on his couch; cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, spooning, missionary and doggie style. Rick said the one morning she woke up at his place, and said she was making breakfast, and when he came out, she was naked on the kitchen table with whipped cream all over her tits and pussy. Rick chuckled being very full of himself (typical Rick).

Rick gave me a shit-eating grin and said you know Tim, our boss Kim is bisexual, and one night while we were fucking in her house, she admitted she secretly lusted over Jeanne, and just loved her bubbly personality and bib boobs.

I said "Oh really, after tonight maybe we could hook the ladies up before Kim leaves for LA?"

Rick said, "Hell yes, I would love to see that. Two hot blondes, yowza." I told him to keep me posted, and I would find a way to let Jeanne know about Kim.

Rob said "Don't forget us Tim, I'm thinking about strap-ons and double dildos for Stacy and Jeanne next time."

I grinned as my cock throbbed and said, "Great idea Rob, we will make that happen."

Rick said "Don't forget about bondage guys, it's great to tie a gal up and have your way with her." I thought "You cocky bastard, another great idea." I told Rick and Rob "That's the plan; ball gags, nipple clips, dog collars and butt plugs galore.

Jeanne and Stacy jumped in the hot shower and washed each other down thoroughly, and sensually. Stacy said to Jeanne "I'm glad it was you who helped me learn how good sex with another woman could be. You have full filled a fantasy of mine."

Jeanne said "You have done the same for me. I always wondered how sex with a woman could be, and it was amazing with you."

Stacy said, "You are welcome, but can we be together again? Now that I know you, it would be easier to enjoy sex with someone I'm attracted, and know better."

Jeanne looked Stacy in the eyes and said "To be honest, I just assumed this would happen again, and again."

Stacy giggled and looked back and said, "I'm glad to hear that sexy. They both moaned, and started to kiss and soap each other's bodies up with suds. Stacy moaned, "I just love your large firm breasts, sensitive pussy, and curly blonde hair," as Stacy was rubbing her soapy hands up and down my wife's tits. Jeanne moaned, and turned her around and played with Stacy's boobs.

Jeanne moaned to Stacy "God I'm jealous of your amazing boobs, and loved how they felt in my mouth, lips, tongue and hands. And your pussy tastes amazing, I could eat you forever."

Stacy moaned out "Jeanne you can have it anytime you want, as long as I can have your pussy too."

They then washed the soap of their bodies. Stacy turned Jeanne around and kissed her neck and shoulders, while her hands groped at Jeanne's firm boobs. Jeanne said "This drove me insane. Stacy has a magical tongue, lips and hands." Stacy then slid her hand down to Jeanne's pussy, and then started to slowly slide her fingers through her pussy folds, massaging her clit. By now Jeanne admitted, "I was moaning and panting Yes, yes, yes..." Stacy set her down on the edge of the tub, and while the shower flowed over their bodies, Stacy buried her talented mouth in Jeanne's pussy. She said, "It didn't take long before I came in Stacy's mouth." She pulled Stacy to her mouth and kissed her and tasted her own pussy juices on Stacy's lips and tongue.

Jeanne then changed places with Stacy, and briefly sucked her small nipples before descending to Stacy's cleanly shaven pussy, and perfected her oral skills on a woman, by making Stacy orgasm and shoot her pussy juices all over Jeannes face, neck and tits. The gals kissed each other, and finished cleaning up all over again.

When I heard this steamy play-by-play from my wife, I realized I struck gold that night. I admitted to her I was glad to hear they were into each other, and that it thrilled me to think about watching her with Stacy. She told me she knew it would.

When they finally emerged from the bathroom, they both had towels wrapped around them, barely containing their huge tits. I went over to the sexy ladies and gave them fresh cold drinks of Jack and coke, saying "You two girls are both grinning from ear to ear, I hope you had a great time in there." They looked at each other and said "Yes we did." They both came over and kissed me on the lips, and went hand in hand over to the couch. Stacy went over and kissed her husband, while Jeanne went over and kissed her lover Rick so he didn't feel left out. Jeanne and Stacy then went to the couch and snuggled up next to each other, while throwing down the Jack and cokes. I'm sure they were very thirsty after all that action. I refilled their drinks, wanting to keep both of them lubed up on alcohol for the remaining of the night's events.

So Stacy said to Jeanne "I wonder what ideas these degenerates have cooked up in our absence?"

Jeanne replied, "Knowing how perverted Rick and Tim are I can only imagine what they talked about?"

Rob chimed in and said, "Hey ladies, we all know how naughty you nurses are, and great minds think alike." The gals grinned and laughed. Thinking of the tales Rick shared, I thought it was ironic how my wife called her husband and lover degenerates. I figured I would suggest the next game of debauchery. I grinned and said "I think to start things off, we should get you two down on your knees, blind fold each of you, and see if you can guess who's cock is in your mouth?" Stacy looked and Jeanne and said "That sounds like fun."

Jeanne grinned and said, "Sure does, bring on those cocks boys." With that I grabbed Jeanne's blindfold from before, and placed it on Jeanne first, and put pillows on the floor for them to kneel on.

I then said, "Ok ladies kneel." After they were down, I said, "Time to lose the towels you sexy little cum sluts." The gals pulled off the towels and their huge knockers sprung free. The cold AC prompted their nipples to become erect.

I told them "I'll use my phone for a one minute clock." I asked, "Who wants to go first?" Jeanne said, "I do."

Stacy said "You naughty girl." I said "Hands off the cock's ladies, only your mouth this round." I motioned for Rick to approach my wife and push his thick 7-inch cock in her lips. Jeanne eagerly accepted her first cock and did her usual pro cock licking and sucking on his head and shaft.

The timer went off and Jeanne moaned and said, "I'd know that cock anywhere, it's Rick."

I thought go figure, as the cocky fucker chuckled and said, "My little cum slut knows her dick." I motioned to Rob to go next, and he eagerly placed his 7-inch cock in my wife's lips. Jeanne licked his head and then wrapped her lips around Rob's meat, and pushed her head forward on his cock. The timer went off and Rob withdrew.

Jeanne moaned and said "Time flies when you are having fun." "I think that marvelous cock is Rob?" I said correct you little cum slut.

I moved over to Jeanne, and said, "Open wide baby, here comes my 8 inches." With that I placed my hand behind her head, and pushed my cock in her mouth. She sucked down hard, and bobbed her head back and forth on my prick. The timer went off and Rob said "What a skilled cock sucker. Stacy is next."

I took off Jeanne's blindfold, so she could watch, as Stacy just did. I then blindfolded Stacy. I said, "Ok Stacy, open that sexy mouth and stick your talented tongue out." Rob went over and placed his fat 7-inch cock at his wife's mouth. As talented of a cocksucker as Jeanne, Stacy went to town on Rob's cock, and licked and sucked his cock head, before taking his 7 inches deep in her mouth and throat. When the timer went off, I told Stacy to hold off on her guess. I said "Next," and motioned to Rick. I think he was nervous to have Jeanne find out he was having is cock sucked by Stacy, and I must admit I was a little jealous too, as weird as that sounds, but I wanted to play fair. I knew soon enough she would be my little cum slut mistress. Stacy opened wide and she kissed and sucked on his cock head, and quickly took him into her mouth and throat like a pro too. I think Stacy and Jeanne were porn stars in the making with their talented mouths.

12