Three-Hole Wife Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The timer went off, and Stacy said, "Hmmm, I'll need one more before I can decide." She then said, "I love this game."

Jeanne said "Me too."

I said "Next," and handed Rob the timer, and eagerly placed my thick 8-inch cock on Stacy's succulent lips and tongue. Stacy licked my cock head, and then managed to get her lips around my cock and sucked on it, bringing stars to my eyes. Stacy then took all my 8 inches in her mouth and down her throat. I was in heaven. The fucking timer went off and Stacy let my cock slide out of her mouth. I walked away, and said "Ok Stacy, take off your blindfold, and both of you have a seat on the bed.

I smiled, looked at Stacy and said "OK Stacy, tell us your guesses on cock one, two and three."

She looked at Jeanne and said "Let me see, I think I'm gonna get all three." She said, "Cock number one was my husband, because I know is fat cock quite well." She then said, "Cock number two must have been Rick." I said "Are you sure Stacy, how do you know?" Stacy then smiled and said, "Well cock number three was the biggest, and thickest, and from my recent experience, your cock was cock number three."

I said "Correct on all three, and thank you for that compliment."

Jeanne grinned and said, "You little sexy cum slut, you know my hubbies monster cock well already."

Stacy said "Don't be surprised my little cum slut, you guessed your work lovers cock immediately, right?"

Jeanne said "Of course."

Rob said now ladies you are both accomplished cock suckers, and we are all lucky to be here."

Stacy said, "So what's next?"

I thought for a minute, and then I said "OK Rick, climb in bed and lay flat on your back." He did while I explained. "Now ladies I want you to get on all fours with your sexy asses at the edge of the bed, and face each other so your heads are over Ricks fat cock." The two bombshells followed my orders, only after planting a kiss on each other's mouths. I then said, "OK, now you two cum sluts get mounted from behind. Pussy pounding first." I motioned for Rob to take my wife, and I said, "I'll take Stacy." I figured the gals would have to watch their husband mount and fuck another woman, right in front of them. I could punish Rick for not having his own wife or GF to bring to the party. Next time, I'll arrange for him to bring someone I approve of to fuck, to make Jeanne jealous. But that's another story....

I think Rob was as eager to pound my wife's pussy, as I was to pound his wife's pussy. I said Ok Rob, lets make these naughty cum sluts squeal. I reminded the ladies not to forget Rick's cock below them. I let Rob go first, and he slowly pushed his thick 7-inch cock into my wife. This pushed her lovely 38D tits forward and they bounced forward and backward. Jeanne moaned, locking eyes with Stacy. Rob went to town of my wife's tight pussy, while I slowly pushed my thick 8 inches inside Stacy. Stacy's pussy was slick, hot and tight. Her pussy clamped down on my cock, and I went balls deep in her, and loved the feel of her little ass on my hips. I saw Jeanne looking at me, then at Stacy, and then surrendered to the turn on, of being fucked by another man, while watching her husband fuck another woman.

Meanwhile Rick got the opportunity to play with both Jeanne and Stacy's bouncing tits. Jeanne put her head down on Rick's cock, and Stacy took his cock next when Jeanne was taking breaks between moans and screams. I think Stacy wanted to let Jeanne have all the Rick cock she wanted. To be honest I was glad to see that. Now my cock is thick and long at 8 inches, so I was determined to fuck Stacy hard and well, so she would have a huge orgasm in front of my wife. And I'm sure it turned on Rob too. I had hoped Rob would do the same to Jeanne, so it would mind fuck Rick. Rob looked determined to do so, because Jeanne was thrusting hard back into Rob's thick cock. Stacy was moaning and started to moan things to fuck with Jeanne.

Stacy taunted "Oh my God, oh my God. Your 8-inch cock is destroying my pussy, don't stop fucking me ever." Followed by "Big cock, so full, so good." This brought out the sexual hunger in Rob, and with his fetish for big boob blondes, he stepped up his deep pounding of my wife, and the room was filled with Jeanne's ass slapping off Rob's hips, and Stacy's ass slapping off mine.

Jeanne had to retaliate with Stacy, and moaned out "I love how your big balls are slapping my clit Rob. Keep filling my little pussy with your glorious thick cock." Jeanne went back to sucking Rick's cock when she could, I said hey ladies; move forward so that you can kiss. They reacted with lust in their eyes, and kissed and darted tongues at each other's lips, as they were pounded.

This site was too much for us three guys, and we all started to grunt about our impending orgasms. Rick said "Fuck I'm cumming," and shot his lode first, after stroking his cock as Jeanne moved her head down and opened her mouth to swallow his spunk.

Rob came next, arched his back, grunted "So fucking tight, I'm cumming now," and started filling my wife's hot pussy with his load of semen. This set off Jeanne's climax, and she arched her back, pushing her twat into Rob's thick cock, and she screamed "Oh fucking yes, so fucking good...".

I moaned to Stacy "I'm gonna fill your tight pussy with my cum now."

Stacy moaned back "I'm ready now, fuck me hard and dump your tasty load in my hot pussy." I started hard, with slow, deep thrusts into Stacy's glorious pussy, and pumped my cum deep inside her pussy and womb. The feeling of my hot cum inside her set off her orgasm, and she moaned and screamed "So... fucking... good... I'm cumming on your beautiful big cock!" Stacy arched her head back, shook it from side to side and twitched at her climax peak. I pulled her up to my chest, grabbed her marvelous melons and kissed her with passion. Rob did the same to Jeanne, as he appeared to also be in lust with my wife's big firm tits. When the kisses broke, the ladies looked at each other, as they knelt facing each other, each having their pussies full of the other husband's cock and cum, with his hands on her massive boobs.

Stacy said to Jeanne "Did my husband's fat cock bring you pleasure my sexy little cum slut?"

Jeanne grinned and looked at Stacy and said "Oh yes it did, it was glorious. Did my husband's fat cock bring you pleasure my sexy little cum slut?"

Stacy looked back at Jeanne with a glorious smirk and said, "His thick 8-inch cock rocked my world. I came extra hard on your husband's marvelous cock my little cum slut."

To brake the sexual tension, I said "Ok sexy ladies, time to clean these cocks up. Jeanne why don't you clean off Rick and Rob's cocks, and Stacy can clean mine."

Jeanne said "Great idea hubby." Jeanne told Rob to lie down next to Rick, and after he did, she knelt down and sucked each of them dry. They both moaned in ecstasy as Jeanne's talented mouth sucked them dry, and back to life. I went and sat down on the couch, and the very sexy naughty Stacy knelt between me, and played with my balls as she sucked her juices and my spunk off my cock.

I was on the couch and enjoyed Stacy's marvelous body. She was working on sucking my cock back to life. Her talented oral action and my lust for her, got me hard again, not to mention the noises Jeanne created sucking Rick and Rob back to life. Jeanne had Rick and Rob moaning, and mentioning they were getting hard in her mouth. Stacy sucked me dry, and sat on my lap with her arm around my neck and her bottom sideways on my lap. I must say I was in seventh heaven having this gorgeous beauty on my lap. I felt no guilt, since my wife was sucking and jerking her work lover's cock and Stacy's husbands' cocks back to life. Jeanne admitted later that Rick started to play with her pussy, while she was bent over sucking their cocks. Rob joined in, and rimmed her anus with his fingers, both of them pushing fingers inside her pussy and ass, and it started to make her horny.

Stacy was making out with me, and we fucked each other's mouths with our tongues, kissing each other's faces, necks and shoulders. My hands were all over her tits while we kissed. Stacy whispered in my ear "Lets coax them into both fucking Jeanne at their will, while we fuck here on the couch. Nobody would be jealous, since Jeanne would be getting fucked by her husband Rob, and Jeanne's work lover Rick."

I said "I want you to myself Stacy, I was thinking the same thing."

Stacy and I got up off the couch and went over to the side of the bed. Stacy said, "This little cum slut has you both hard now boys. Are you just gonna lay there, or are you gonna put your thick hard cocks in all three of her holes?"

Jeanne looked up at us, smirked and said "I'm gonna fuck your husband Rob and my work lover Rick in each of my holes right now. Go entertain my husband you little cum slut and let me show you how it's done."

Stacy grinned and said, "Love ya girl."

Jeanne replied back, "Love you too girl."

Stacy then looked at her husband Rob, and Rick, then said, "You boys all right with this?"

Rick replied, "Hell yes."

Rob then replied, "Let's pound this little cum slut."

Jeanne lay down across the bed on her back, so that her ass was at the edge of the bed, and her head at the other edge of the bed. Jeanne said "Ok boys, someone put their fat cock in my pussy, and the other down my throat." Rick lurched for Jeanne's pussy since Rob fucked her pussy doggie style last. I think Rob couldn't wait to throat fuck my wife; he admittedly had a thing for blonds, after being married to a black haired beauty. Rick wanted Jeanne's pussy, and wanted to reclaim his territory. Rick grabbed my wife's creamy white legs and lined his fat cock up to her now well-fucked pussy. She had to be getting a little raw in all her holes by now, but her lust for cock now had overcame everything. I hoped she could carry on the orgy. Rick pushed his fat 7-inch cock inside my wife's pussy and started to power fuck her, using her legs splayed over his upper arms for leverage. Jeanne moaned out "Yes Rick, fuck your little cum sluts pussy hard baby." She then tilted her head back for Rob and said, "Give me that fat cock down my throat Rob, let me show you what good head feels like."

Rob lined up his fat 7-inch cock with Jeanne's wide-open mouth, then slowly let her guide his cock into her mouth. She licked his head, then shaft and was able to get a naughty rhythm down, of Rob throat fucking her. The show was quite good. Her throat bulged from Rob's cock sliding in and out. Her big firm breasts bounced around, as Rick power fucked her pussy.

Stacy led me to the couch, for some one-on-one fun. We checked in on them with each position change. I must admit I lusted after Stacy and her marvelous body, but the site of my wife fucking two other guys was hard to break away from. Stacy looked at me and said "We can watch them fuck and direct them, when they finally get tired out and collapse, we can fuck each other's brains out anywhere we want, it will be our due turn."

I smiled and said "Stacy, that sounds wonderful, but I do wanna explore your body while we watch, ok?"

Stacy smiled back, looked me in the eyes and said, "Of course sexy, I couldn't wait long to enjoy you either." Stacy then turned around, straddled my hips, and lowered her tight little pussy down over my cock, and just squirmed on my cock, and allowed me to kiss her mouth, face, ears and neck. I ran by fingers up her legs, up her belly and cupped both of her marvelous firm big breasts, caressing her hard little nipples as we watched the show. Stacy said, "I love how good your 8 inch cock feels in my pussy lover."

I replied, "Stacy, I think I'm addicted to having sex with you already."

Stacy smiled and said, "This just feels right. Jeanne spilled the beans in the bathroom about fucking around on you with Rick. I know my husband has been fucking woman at work, without even waiting for a swingers weekend."

I looked at Stacy and said "I'll hate to see you leave in the morning, promise me you will contact me when you can?

Stacy replied, "My husband works Monday's through Friday's during the day, and takes call on weekends for extra money, so I promise to text and call no later than Monday morning dear. Don't worry I want you too. I'm thankful we met tonight." She kissed me and started to ride my cock. She would drive me crazy, when she would lean forward, and then come back and lean into my chest and look back in my eyes, while moaning my name.

Meanwhile Rob was thrusting his cock into my wife's mouth and throat, and Rick pummeled her pussy. I whispered in Stacy's ear "Let's direct them to change position, what do you think?"

Stacy thought for a moment, and yelled out "Position change boys and girl, I think that little cum slut would just love her tight little pussy and ass double penetrated by you two studs!" Rob slid his cock out of my wife's mouth, and Rick pulled his cock out of my wife's pussy.

Jeanne sat up, and said "Sounds good to me boys."

Rob moaned, "I get her ass."

Rick said "No problem, I wanna watch how my little cum slut reacts to you when you slide that fat cock in her ass."

Jeanne said, "Lube both those cocks up boys, I want fucked hard." The boys did as directed, and Jeanne even helped rub the lube all over their fat cocks. Rick then jumped in the bed on is back with his freshly lubed cock pointing at the ceiling.

Jeanne then looked at Rob and said "Fuck my little ass hard Rob, I want you to fill my bowels with your hot seed baby."

Rob said "Just you wait Jeanne, I'm gonna rock your world with my fat cock in your ass."

I think this was Rob's and Jeanne's attempt to fuck with Stacy and I's minds. I think our lust for each other in the moment, and moving forward, fogged any jealousy, along with the knowledge of both of our spouse's indiscretions. Jeanne climbed in bed, and straddled Rick; she reached behind her ass and guided her pussy down over his cock until she was impaled on it. She then moaned, "I do love this cock." She then lowered her tits to Rick's chest and slid up so she could look him in the eyes. Jeanne said "Rick I want you two to fuck me unconscious." Jeanne then turned around and looked at Rob and said, "Did you hear that request Rob?"

Rob grinned, "Your wish is my command."

Even I thought this was brazen, but realized Jeanne has no filter for naughty sex banter when her sexual fire has been ignited, and I'm sure she once again wanted to mind fuck Stacy and I. She placed her hands behind her ass and grabbed her ass cheeks and moaned "Bury that thick cock in my married ass now Rob." Rob lined up his fat cock with her brown starfish, and slowly pushed it in. Jeanne left out a howl, and moaned "Holy fuck, holy fuck, so full, so... g-o-o-d!" As soon as Jeanne appeared to accept his girth in her bowels, Rob pulled his fat cock almost out, and started to slide it in and out of my wife's ass, as Rick and him developed a rhythm of fucking both her holes.

By now Stacy was increasing her thrusts up and down on my cock, and I was on cloud nine with how tight my 8-inch meat felt in her slick tight pussy. We both managed to take in the show my wife was putting on. Stacy was really moaning on my cock, impaled in her pussy. She turned around and said, "I'm close to cumming, and can't hold back any longer baby." I said, "I am too sexy, I'm just dying to fill your lovely pussy with my seed." She smiled and said "Fuck me and make me cum all over your beautiful cock lover." Stacy started to gyrate her hips on my cock, and bounce up and down as her marvelous breasts moved up and down my hands. Stacy's head went side to side, her eyes rolled back, and she moaned "I'm coming on your cock, fill me now, fill me now." I couldn't take it anymore and moaned in her ear "I'm cumming gorgeous." I arched my back, squeezed her firm big tits and shot load after load of my semen into her hot pussy and womb. Stacy slowly eased her bouncing and eased into the afterglow of her hard orgasm. We both panted, as she lay back on my chest and raised her arm over my head, and ran her fingers through my hair. I kept hold of one breast, and brought the other hand up to her neck and kissed her neck and mouth. We looked deeply in each other's eyes, and Stacy said, "I love your hazel eyes."

I replied, "Thank you gorgeous, your blue eyes make my heart pound." When Stacy and I stopped panting, she got off my lap and sucked my cock dry from her juices and my spunk. She looked up at me with those gorgeous sexy blue eyes as she cleaned my cock. I moaned as she did. When she finished I laid on my side on the couch facing the bed. Stacy jumped on the couch and spooned with me, resting her sexy little ass against my cock, and nesting her upper body into my chest. I naturally rested my right hand under her, so that it cupped her right breast, and placed my left arm on her side and stroked her hip, belly and left breast.

Rick and Rob were performing as directed by my wife Jeanne. I think they were giving her all they had, because she was panting, moaning, screaming and mumbling incoherently. Rob was pummeling her ass, and spanking her bottom, and Rick was thrusting his fat cock in to her pussy, and mauling her breast and nipples. I had no doubt that they were fucking her silly, and she just may pass out when she came on their cocks. Jeanne yelled out "Oh fuck, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

Hearing that Rob yelled out "I'm gonna fill your ass with my seed now slut."

Rick grunted "I'm cumming in that sweet pussy baby." Rob and Rick both exploded inside my wife. She felt there hot cum exploding deep inside the depths of her bowels and womb. Jeanne's head arched back, her eyes rolled back in her head, as she dug her nails into Rick's chest, and then she convulsed as her orgasm crested. Rick lowered her to his chest with Rob's assistance. She slid off Rick's sweaty chest so that her head came to rest against his chest. Rob moved her still impaled bottom down to the bed, and he lay behind Jeanne as his cock slowly deflated and popped out of her behind. Rob stroked and massaged her hip and curvy ass cheek, as Rick rested a hand across his chest so that it laid on her left breast and side. They all drifted off to sleep, all spent, drained of cum and full of Jack and Coke. They were all out cold.

Stacy and I watched them for twenty minutes, as she cuddled with me on the hotel couch. I finally said, "What do we do now?"

Stacy said, "Why don't we just dress and go over to my room and fuck all morning?" "These three are done for the night, and there is no room on the bed."

I said "We can leave a note about why we went to your room, and call or text in the morning."

Stacy said, "That sounds great lover." Stacy threw on her shirt and shorts, and I did the same. Stacy said "Are you comfortable leaving her with them?"

I said, "Do you trust your husband to treat her right? I know Rick will keep her safe along with Rob."

Stacy said, "Rob may be a lecher, but deep down he is a gentleman at heart." We both grabbed our phones and room keys, and left a big note on the nightstand where we placed Jeanne's and Rob's cell phones. We snuck out the door and headed to Stacy's room across the parking lot, holding hands like new lovers.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12