All Comments on 'Three Holes in One'

by rwcforfun

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
dispatcher59dispatcher59almost 5 years ago
Cool story

Nice to see a woman with a full bush. I get so tired of the gals with the DD tits and shaved pussy. It's an automatic eye roll for me. I have to say, though, I'm not sure why so many of these stories go anal. Maybe it's just that it doesn't appeal to me, but I don't get why so many end up with either the guy trying to fuck his conquest in the ass, or the woman begging for it. Otherwise, good story and hopefully the start of a good series. The only thing better than one 50 something MILF is two 50 something MILF's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More chapters

Great story that begs for more chapters.

chytownchytownalmost 5 years ago
That Was Hot****

Good Title to go with the storyline. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
All her orifices

I must say the story brought back memories. I knew my world was going to change when the woman told me, "All of my orifices are yours." They were, and I learned a lot. Among other things, how different genitalia are between women, but if you listen and learn it all leads to fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Abbreviated

A little abbreviated. You could certainly expound on the sex scenes.

BilboMerkinBilboMerkinalmost 5 years ago
You tell a great story

You have a great knack for developing a really plausible story line. Work on the dialog, though. It was a little wooden. I want more.

ravishmentravishmentalmost 5 years ago

Are you kidding me? No sequel yet? Please continue~

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous