Three in a Row Pt. 06

Story Info
She works something out. Some good shots miss the mark.
1.7k words
4.31
9.2k
7

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(We had met Kevin again, and agreed that he should fuck my wife occasionally until he got a girlfriend.)

A couple of weeks later, she said she was starting her period.

"I thought there was no danger of you getting pregnant," I said with a mixture of concern and relief.

"No, no," she said. "Of course not, you idiot! But I realised something. The time I got you to bring back Tom, Dick and Harry, and also when I suddenly suggested Kevin before we had planned was about the same time after my period. In other words, I was ovulating, and desiring sex at my most fertile time. That's mother nature for you."

"Oh," I said. "So that is when you would not only want to be fucked but also to feel the sperm shooting inside you. Well, that seems like a good idea for a time with Kevin, if you want it."

(If she wanted it? Who was I kidding? And I had learned the thrill of knowing another man was pumping copious seed into her, and seeing the proof afterwards.)

So Kevin made a visit about once a month (though we never told him why.) It was strangely domestic rather than odd to have a man come in, in order to come in my wife, but I fully enjoyed it. Meanwhile, she rarely used the dildo, but we made love often.

However, there was also the matter of getting to see him ejaculate, which we both wanted to see. (Though we said it was for the other's benefit, really.)

So having calculated her time of 'probable maximum lust' she asked for him to visit a week before, just for the evening, to shoot his load for us and return the next weekend to stay over.

So another experience. Kevin sat on the bed and a naked woman knelt in front and stroked and twirled him. Not as complex as she had done with Tom, as the main thing we wanted was her hand going up and down. I had not been so near when she had given the others their first Christmas present so had time to take in the details as I recorded it close up. I rather enjoyed it, with my tracksuit bulging accordingly.

And when he came it was truly spectacular. She had cum in on her face and hair and tits, and some on the carpet, missing the towel we had put down. And I missed it. I was in too close, and as he came he also sort of thrust, and his cock twitched up with the spurts. (Of course it does! I had seen it often enough myself.) And I was trying to move out and with the direction of the spurt, and was going the wrong way, and got nothing better than a blur before I dropped the phone. Was my face red!

She laughed like anything. So we said we would wait an hour to make sure he was well recovered, and try again. And she went to have a wash.

This time I got further back to allow room for the stream. Obviously he took longer. This time, I was a bit stimulated and slightly erect, but could not actually enjoy it as before, while concentrating and worrying. Then he came, not nearly as much, but good enough. (About the same as me, if I am honest, on the first time. I don't think I've seen a second time since I was a teenager.)

And I had a wide enough view to actually catch the stream in flight, so was pleased with myself. But not for long. Once he had finished spurting and I had stopped videoing, she took the phone from me, and looked over what we had.

"You're useless!" she said sharply. "The actual wanking is OK, but the whole point was to catch the cum."

"You certainly did," I said. "What's wrong with it?"

"You didn't look at the background. It's too cluttered to show the spurts properly. The direction you were pointing, you had a black cock on a dark background and white spunk on largely white but broken background." She fumed for a while. I knew to say nothing.

Kevin said he was willing to try later, if we wanted.

"Are you kidding?" she responded. "I am not letting you waste another one. I am so hot I have just got to have that cock inside me as soon as possible. You have got to give me a fuck tonight."

In a bit, she continued. "Let's try again, on Wednesday, to give you time to make enough of that gorgeous spunk."

Kevin looked at me and said with a smile. "If I were you, I would make your wife the project manager for Wednesday."

She put on a dressing gown and he put on mine. We had a cup of tea "to replenish your fluids" she told him. Eventually, she started feeling his cock, and it slowly filled and rose to halfway. "I think you're nearly there," she said. "Let's go to the bedroom."

"Just watch," she said and lay down. She closed her eyes and started feeling her breasts, slightly tweaking the nipples between two fingers. Then she put her hand on her pussy and stroked it with her whole hand. After a while, she moved a single finger around, then dipped it in, just a bit. In and out slowly, then spreading her juice around her inner lips and clit. She put two fingers in, with her thumb on the clit and was sort of squeezing between them. Her body was no longer still, she was writhing just a little and turning her head, her eyes closed and a look of concentration.

She opened her labia with the fingers of one hand and used the other to put two fingers inside herself, thrusting gently and rubbing her mound. Then she was stroking mainly around the clit area and breathing heavily. Her head came forward, and she was looking flushed as she started to pant and then groan, and then she was coming with her whole body. She held onto her pussy for a bit, then relaxed.

As she opened her eyes there were two stiff cocks.

She just opened her arms and legs. Kevin dropped his dressing gown and went straight to work. It was just the missionary position, but that was what she wanted, a big cock thrusting in. As she was already well primed it was only a couple of minutes before she had another orgasm, while Kevin settled down to a good long fuck.

I was again entranced at the contrast between the black and white as her hands roamed around, and he moved in and out of her. She came again after about ten minutes, but I think she was just enjoying the cock she had wanked twice, now exactly where she wanted it. Finally Kevin came with just a few spasms, and she held him as deep as possible inside her till he began to go soft. A trickle of sperm came out as he withdrew.

"Shall I?" I asked hopefully. "Not a chance, she said." But she did let me in the morning.

Of course she took over as project manager. One of my main tasks was to sit holding the larger dildo (which by no coincidence at all was black) while she moved furniture and tried draping cloth for the background and moved lamps for lighting. We also did some experiments in the bathroom with a mixture of water and cornflower in a squeezy bottle, and I practised videoing them. That took up all of Monday evening.

On Tuesday, she sat there with the dildo while I took videos, until she was satisfied I wasn't making a complete mess of it.

Wednesday worked out well. She gave Kevin the site rules. He didn't have to do much other than respond, but the slightly unusual arrangement of furniture and things draped around was for a purpose. She put him lying down on one side of the bed, but with his upper body propped with pillows, halfway between lying and sitting.

We had actually got a stand for the phone, so my main task was to start it, and not kick it over, once she and Kevin were well in position. Although she was naked, only her hand and arm was visible, and she had moved out of the firing line. And it worked. She and Kevin performed well, and you could see several spectacular spurts moving out in an arc, glistening with the extra clip-on light we had in place. You could see the veins on the gleaming black cock, and the lighting enhanced the roundness. The knob was perfectly in focus as it pulsed.

As we gathered around to admire our handiwork, I said "Maybe we could do another one, where we..."

"Shut up and fuck me!" she said. So I did. And so did Kevin in a while. And she sent him home to save his strength for the weekend. Which was again great for all concerned.

Kevin also invited us out to dinner at a restaurant again with Sarah, who proved to be anything but boring. And we invited them to visit us for dinner later. No, nothing happened. It was just two couples meeting as friends, and they went away afterwards.

However, it allowed us to talk more freely than at a restaurant. Sarah agreed that she would have tried to discourage him from the session with Tom and Harry, if she had known, and Kevin had asked her advice about what to do if he was asked again. Once that had happened, it was her idea that he take an STD test, because although it did not appeal to her, she knew many women enjoyed the feeling of a man coming inside her.

About herself, she said she enjoyed her work and it was good being in such a male-dominated workplace (though there are more women engineers than you might think) because there were no romantic complications for her. Off duty, she loved being a girly girl, and my wife had some happy discussions with her about clothing, makeup, etc., which were mostly too technical for me and Kevin.

She said she really hoped Kevin found someone new, soon, but meanwhile she was glad he was keeping his hand in (so to speak) as it probably stopped him going to a prostitute or jumping into a relationship too quickly. She would keep us informed.

I was right, I thought to myself. Kevin is lucky to have her, even if she is not his girl in the usual sense. She is a smart person, and a really good friend.