Three is the Magic Number; Friday

Story Info
A sister's fantasy turning into reality on a Friday.
6.1k words
4.57
13k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I checked my phone as soon as I got off my bike and saw three missed calls from Cate but no messages left, typical of her, I called her back but the call went to her voicemail.

"Hi Cate, yes, sorry I missed your calls, I will be there in about 20 minutes, I know I said at 7 tonight but I was held up with work, you know how it is for me. I will be at yours as soon as I can, bye for now."

I quickly got changed and placed the phone back in the inside pocket of my 'going out' leather jacket as opposed to my proper bike jacket. This one is no good on a bike as its sheepskin but Cate likes me in it so that is fine for me. I was running a bit late and I really could have done with freshening up a bit more but hopefully Cate won't mind me using her shower, better than being even later, she is a good girl and fantastic in bed as well. I must admit to getting a bit lucky there with her as I must have only arrived in Belfast on my 12 month contract with Queen's a week before I bumped, quite literally, into her in Maggie Mays Botanic. So I bought her another coffee and we sat down and chatted and here I am 6 weeks later feeling very happy to have randomly chosen that particular coffee shop.

I made it to Cate's at about 8 o'clock via the Vineyard to pick up some drinks for this evening by way of an apology and rang the doorbell. I waited for what seemed like a good few moments before Cate's buzzer voice simply said;

"Yes?"

I replied with something like, hey Cate it's me, Tony, can you let me in?

As the door buzzer clicked the lock free Cate replied;

"Of course."

In I went and made my way up to her apartment which overlooks the marina, I have always thought why on earth call a modern development a name such as 'The Titanic', for me it hardly conjures up success, luxury yes, but one that is doomed! Still, Cate must be good at her job to be able to persuade her employer to lay out for something as good as this. I am stuck in an Airbnb in Andersonstown for the foreseeable unless I can find somewhere better. Cate was at the door looking great, waiting for me with her warm smile.

"You didn't pick up your phone when I called, three times I think..."

I interrupted her saying that I was on my bike and it was on silent with no vibrate so I didn't know.

"Not to worry," she said, "I was just going to tell you that Claire, my little sister, was also coming over tonight and will crash over, she is here now, Claire, Claire?, oh she must be stuck with her head in her phone, typical first year student!, come in anyway and make yourself at home while I check on the pizzas."

I walked into the sitting room and sure enough there was Claire sitting there on the sofa with her legs crossed, head in her phone. I was about to say hello when up popped Claire saying;

"Hiya, you must be Tony, I'm Claire, her geeky kid sister, according to her anyway, ha ha."

I said that I was and that it was nice to meet her. Cate had mentioned that her little sister was a student but not much more than that by way of information.

"Cate says you are working for Queen's in their IT department, I'm at Queen's too, AEL first year, first term actually, what do you do in the IT, are you, like, one of the 'IT Crowd' lot?"

"Hardly, " I said, "it's not that exciting"

I was about to continue when in came Cate from the kitchen and said;

"Don't talk nonsense Tony, I think your job is exciting, well, maybe not that exciting, but interesting definitely, anyway, pizza in 5! Sis, drinks to go with dinner would be nice don't you think?!"

"I've brought some drinks along, hope there is enough for the three of us, shame I didn't get your call Cate, I could have grabbed some more booze"

"No worries Tony, knowing that my little sister was coming over as well I stocked up on cheap wine and whisky, that should do us, anything else is a bonus."

Claire got up from the sofa and went to get drinks to go with the pizza, they were side by side with their backs to me. Cate was a little bit taller, and with a slightly fuller figure, she has such a nice ass, she really does. Claire on the other hand is little thinner, but she has only just turned 18, Cate was probably similar at her age. You can definitely tell which one is a worker and which one is a student!, I took another swig on the beer that I had open and took more of an interest in what they looked like.

I like looking from the feet upwards, Cate little brown ankle boots, wearing her green short plunge wool dress that shows her figure well, her blonde hair neatly held in a sort of half up half down, still in work look. Claire on the other hand had boots, stockings, I could tell that from some thigh being displayed on the sofa!, a short little tartan skirt or belt, it was that short, and a black Tee shirt with some gothic figure on the front from what I can remember. Her red hair hanging just past her shoulders.

"Right then Tony, come and help yourself, we are going to eat on the sofa and watch some appalling Friday night TV."

"And get drunk" added Claire.

"Would you both mind of I took a shower after pizza? I've had a bit of a day today and not had a chance to fully freshen up, I've got a change of clothes with me."

"Sure, sure, help yourself." said Claire

"Umm, I think you'll find it's my apartment sis!, but yes, no problem Tony, I'd rather you did or it's the sofa for you tonight, I don't fancy a smelly bed mate tonight."

"So Tony, what do you actually do it the not IT Crowd IT crowd that you are in at Queen's then?"

"Well as you know AI is becoming a real issue in education, particularly with final year students getting AI to write their dissertation for them, and very successfully too. So I am working on a 12 month contract with Queen's to write a programme to try and spot an AI written dissertation or thesis."

"That's so cool Tony, you've done well there sis, looks and brains!" added Claire in a very matter of fact way.

"Don't embarrass Tony like that Claire, Tony knows he is good looking but don't big his brains up as well or we will never hear the last of it!"

At which point both girls started giggling with each with a little snort, then another giggle followed by them both necking their wine.

"I think it surely is the guest's turn to replenish our glasses, what say you sis?" Laughed Cate.

"Oh defo sis, defo, I think your good looking brainy boyfriend should service the pair of us all evening to earn his pizza, shower and bed for the night."

"I'll tell you what you two, I'll refill both your glasses then after we finish pizza, I will then clear up and take that shower, deal?"

I went over to the kitchen to fill the glasses and all I could hear was the pair of them giggling, silence, snorting then more giggling then a shout of "More Wine!" The two of them so different on one side yet then so similar on the other.

"You know that Cate deliberately bumped into you at Maggie's don't you Tony, to get your attention."

"Oi! Claire" shouted Cate, "No he didn't actually, but he does now."

More laughter followed and I could see that this was going to be an interesting night to say the least. I mean Cate is incredibly fit and likes a good fuck, and her sister is also quite hot, something I need to be aware of to not upset Cate.

"Right, shower time for me" I said and went off and grabbed my things and headed to the shower room."

"Tony's gone for a bit sis, so, tell me, what is he like in bed, does he have a big cock and more importantly does he know how to use it!?"

"Claire Anne!, how dare you ask such direct questions, I am your big sister and you are my innocent, yeah right, darling 'butter would not melt in her mouth' little sister. But as you ask, very good, yes and yes, and while we are on the subject how is your sex life at Queen's?"

"I am so pleased you have found a good fuck buddy, how long do you have him for before he goes back to England? Oh, and sex is okay, it's only the first term after all, I am still checking out the guys on the course"

"Tony is here on a year's contact and he is about 2 months into it I think, so a little while yet."

"Trouble with the guys at Uni is that they are all around my age and know fuck all about showing a girl a good time, Tony does look a bit older than you, I bet he has fucked loads of women."

"Well sis, you look like you are dressed to fuck someone tonight, who was the guy going to be who has missed out?"

"So, you know my motto, go out dressed to impress as you might meet the man of your life?, no, ha ha, how could you?, it's not my motto, I was just feeling quite horny today and thought I might just wear this and see what happens, do you like it? You can't blame me for looking good in everything I wear. You, you look great in that dress, shows off those great boobs of yours very nicely, I bet Tony loves those."

"Ha ha, yes he does like them as they bounce around."

"Cowgirl or missionary? What your favourite for showing your boobs off?"

"Cowgirl for sure" I said with a grin on my face.

"My god Tony, how long have you been there, don't tell me you have heard everything?" asked Cate in disbelief while Claire rolled around laughing her head off.

In reality I only heard 'Cowgirl or missionary' so I winged it a bit when I said pretty much the whole lot.

"Perhaps I should go back into the shower so you ladies can finish your sex chat?"

"No" said both of them simultaneously, then silence followed by another burst of giggles.

"No Tony" said Cate, there is no need for that, you need to refill our glasses dressed in that bath towel you are nearly not wearing."

Before I could go, Claire quizzed me with a look in her eye, "So Tony, what is your favourite sex position, with Cate I mean, not just any girl you fuck, I mean when you are fucking my big sister?"

Cate howled and gave Claire such a look, "Yes Tony, what is your favourite position when fucking me?" waving her empty glass at me.

"Okay," I said, "if we are playing this game then I need to hear what Claire's favourite sex position is as well, then you will get mine, deal?"

"Oh me? Well doggy for sure 100%, access all areas, ha ha."

"Sis, is yours cowgirl? Or is it doggy like mine?"

"Hmm, I do like doggy, who doesn't?, but no, mine is cowgirl, I love the way guys look at me and hold on to my nipples as I bounce up and down on their cocks, don't I Tony?"

"Yes, you sure do Cate, you sure do, for me, I do like to be on my back so that you can cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, give me a hand job, blow job, sit on my face, all of the above. However, if I am in the mood for a no-holes barred good hard shag then it has got to be doggy, there is no beating that."

Then Claire piped up "What about a threesome? How come nobody said a threesome?"

"Well sis, a threesome isn't exactly a position is it, it's more of an activity wouldn't you say, what do you think Tony?"

"Hmm, good question, yes, a threesome is definitely an activity, but it can have multiple positions, all of what we said actually plus a few more. Okay then we will add a threesome into the mix, let's start with what would be your favourite position in a threesome, an FFM one then Claire?"

With a glint in her eye Claire replied "Oooh, get me another wine and I will tell you!"

Off I went to open another bottle of wine and grab myself a strong whisky and soda, I could hear the girls chatting away and laughing but not actually what they were saying, I put the glasses down on the table to silence as I approached then went to Cate's room to put some clothes on, I chose just a Tee shirt and jeans, I did not have any night clothes and I feared that the towel I was almost wearing would betray my thoughts about a threesome I was having while taking the shower.

"Yes sis, definitely a case of 'Curiouser and curiouser!'

I had no idea what was getting increasingly strange, probably the conversation that the two of them were having between themselves, sister to sister stuff probably. I was quite content with listening to a different side of Cate and this slightly crazy little sister of hers who seemed a lot more self-confident than some of the other students I had met in my short time at Queen's.

"Ah, the wine waiter has returned, I should not have any more, but that's the trouble with me, I give myself good advice..." Cate started saying before Claire joined in with "...but I very seldom follow it!"

Both girls then fell about laughing and then looked at me as if I was an idiot, saying in tandem;

"Alice in Wonderland!"

"So, my favourite position in a threesome would be taking the guy for a ride while the other girl sits on his face while I play with her nipples, what's your sis" asked Claire

"Hmm, that sounds like something maybe from experience or watching too much porn! you must have had a great freshers week!, I do like the idea of Tony getting a blow job while I sit on his face letting his tongue do the work, I might play with my clit while he gets jerked off, but I think my favourite would be riding cowgirl as well. I suppose any position for you then Tony, just having two girls alternating between your cock and your mouth would be enough for most men?"

My mind was racing and it was a good job I chose to wear jeans as I was pretty aroused at the thought of a threesome. I know Cate's body pretty well now and what turns her on, but listening to and watching her little sister talk so openly about sex put so many images in my mind. It is quite distracting talking about threesomes with your girlfriend with her sister being there, I mean you can chat about threesomes and say that you want maybe Margot Robbie or Taylor Swift to make up the third as that is just fantasy, right?

"What about age Tony, what's the greatest age difference between you and a girl you have had sex with? I don't think we have ever discussed that" asked Cate.

"Let me see, yep, I was shagging this young secretary at work back home a few years ago and she was 18 and I was 29, it was great fun, but she dumped me when I got to 30 because she was said while still a teenager, 30 was the cut off age for her. It felt a bit like Logan's Run, the film, not the book, the original book the cut off age was 21!. Shame really as she had a twin sister, that could have been interesting."

"So you like fucking young girls then Tony?" more of statement than and question from Claire.

"No, not necessarily no, they could be 18 or 80, well maybe not that old!, lets just say that age makes no difference to me. As long as they are are old enough and B.T.F. then that's what's important"

"B.T.F, what is that exactly?" asked Cate

"Built to fuck." I answered simultaneously with Claire.

"Yes, built to fuck." said Claire on her own and then spread her arms and looked down at herself, then looked back up to Cate then across to me with a smile on her face, "Don't you think?"

Before I could answer Cate causally just took off her dress and placed it on the sofa arm, leaving her in a matching dark green low cut bra and pantie set, still with her boots on. She gave Claire a nod and accordingly Claire took of her Tee and unbuckled her mini skirt, just letting it fall to the floor, leaving her in a matching red and black lace bra and pantie set with sheer stay ups, still with her boots on. Both then looked at me. By now my jeans were not able to hide the state of my cock no matter how tight on they were. I played along by removing my Tee, revealing my chest, still with my jeans on.

I said, "I am afraid I am not wearing anything under these jeans."

"Apart from your hard on Tony," added Cate, "apart from that hard on that both of us can see. It's going to be like a proper porn scene, two girls removing the guy's jeans and out pops his big cock, who needs underwear!"

What could I say or do, nothing is what I could say or do and just let Cate and Claire remove my jeans.

"501's, Tony, cool," said Claire, "let's see as we unfasten your buttons one by one which one will be the one where your cock pushes out"

"Sis, it will be the first one, Tony is definitely a B.T.F. you won't be disappointed"

Sure enough as the girls loosened my belt and undid the first button the tip of my now rock hard cock was on show. Cate leaned over and put her lips on the tip of my cock, gave it a little kiss and then let Claire undo the next button that revealed the head of my cock, she then put her lips around my cock and took the whole head into her mouth, her tongue playing with the tip. I was still wanting to pinch myself when Cate then undid the next button and pulled the shaft of my cock out, still leaving my balls in my jeans, ready for the next button.

Claire released my cock from her mouth and smiled and said;

"Yes sis, you were right, Tony is definitely B.T.F."

I was struggling for words by this point as both Cate and Claire were licking my shaft.

"Had you two been planning this all along by any chance?" I managed to ask.

"The best way to explain it is to do it!" answered the pair of them simultaneously.

"Another Alice in Wonderland quote? I think I am in Wonderland myself"

By this time Cate had unbuttoned the final stud and was playing with my balls while Claire had her lips once again around my cock. The head of my cock was covered in bright glossy red lipstick from Claire's lips and my shaft had traces all the way down of the soft pink from Cate's lips and on the other side more of Claire's glossy red.

"On the contrary Tony, you are going to take the pair of us to Wonderland!"

announced Cate, "This has been the planning for a little while now, since just before pizza I think, wasn't it sis?"

Claire nodded a couple of yeses which took my cock deeper into her mouth and then a last yes to the back of her throat. My cock was soaked from Claire's mouth and felt so good when she gripped my shaft and started to wank me off.

"Oh yes sis, definitely around pizza time, we needed something to have afterwards and Cate apologised for not having anything to follow then came up with the idea of your cock and would I mind, a silly question really sis."

I looked down; Cate was sucking on my balls, Claire was talking to us both while wanking me off, the very surreal images in front of me were playing havoc with my brain.

"Probably about time you took your jeans off Tony, Claire and I are both wanting to be taken down that rabbit hole"

I managed to stand up and let my jeans fall while Claire was still working on my cock and Cate playing with my balls. I was totally naked, Cate and Claire still had their bra and panties on along with their boots, and Claire was still wearing her stockings. She looked sexy as fuck, smaller in frame when compared to her sister, a very good compliment to Cate.

When I looked down at their faces the pair of them were working in perfect harmony. My blonde haired Cate with her hair pulled back was very precise with her lips and tongue, quite exact in what she was doing to my cock and balls, little sis Claire's actions on the other hand, with her red hair flowing past her shoulders, were a bit more animate, carnal almost, a perfect combination.

By luck or probably design, judging how this evening was going, I was facing a full height mirror where I could see myself and the backsides of Cate and Claire moving in unison with each other. Here were two sex angels, no, sex goddesses and I was one lucky guy. After what seemed like only fleeting moments they stood up and turned around, both of their gorgeous backsides in full view now as they walked off towards Cate's bedroom without saying a word. I followed them in and stood at the doorway and watched them kiss each other as their hands reached out and unclipped the bras they were each wearing. My god, I was transfixed, cock in my hand wanking it slowly while watching the last of the clothes being removed.

12