Three is the Magic Number; Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cate had her back to the bed with Claire in front, I had the perfect side on view. Claire took a step back and stroked the bra straps away from Cate's shoulders, Cate then reached out to Claire and did the same. One more step back from Claire and both bras fell down to the floor. I was trying not to wank myself too hard, but these two were putting on such a tease, they knew exactly what they were putting me through. Cate's breasts were a nice handful, with firm nipples, I now saw Claire's breasts for the first time, they suited her petite frame perfectly, smaller than Cate's but with the same size nipples which seemed to exaggerate their size against her pale skin.

Cate took hold of Claire's nipples between her finger and thumb, pulling and twisting on them as she went down to kneel on the bedroom floor, the rug keeping her knees warm against the otherwise cold wooden floor. Cate stopped at Claire's belly button to give it a kiss and relinquished her hold on Claire's nipples, her expression a mixture of pain and pleasure upon their release. Cate's fingers stroked their way down Claire's tummy to the top of her panties and hooked her thumbs inside and pulled her panties down revealing a completely smooth pussy. I was mesmerized by what Cate was doing to her little sister and how Claire reacted and how she looked now totally naked in front of me. Cate's lips moved down from Claire's belly button down to her pussy and onto her clit while all the time never losing contact with Claire's skin. The look on Claire's face was as if she was in rapture such was the pleasure she was experiencing.

Cate then stood up in front of Claire and Claire accordingly proceeded to carry out the same routine. The only difference was that Claire was naturally more intense than her sister when carrying out this ritual. The nipple pulls a bit harder, the twists a bit tighter, the dwell on her sister's clit a bit longer, and the look on Cate's face? equally as blissful. With that look on her face Cate walked over to the windows, aside from her heels, totally naked as she peered out over the marina for a few seconds and closed the blinds, that girl is so body confident, and rightly so.

She then turned and said, "You can come in now Tony, it's wonderland time."

I loved the way Cate kept her boots on, the noise her heels made on the floor as she walked to and from the windows just added to the magic of this moment.

"Who's favourite threesome position should we try first?" asked Cate

I said, "Well, yours of course Cate, it's your apartment and Claire and I are purely your guests"

"Yay, Cowgirl for me then" smiled Cate.

I was thinking how on earth I did not cum while wanking myself off watching the pair of them undress each other as I made my way across the floor to Cate's bed with my cock sticking out in front of me. I saw that Claire was already laid across the bed, I thought how totally sexually confident and at ease with herself both emotionally and physically she must be, sister like sister in fact. This girl was about to have her first threesome and it is going to be with her big sister and her boyfriend who is a damn sight older that she is! My last threesome was with a couple of nurses who I met while in hospital after a bike smash a couple of years ago. I know that Cate is quite liberal when it comes to sex but I would never have thought that I would be having a threesome with her let alone with her and her sister. That is pretty much every bloke's dream, ranking higher than a mother and daughter threesome, but only just.

I lay on my back next to Claire who then proceeds to treat my cock like her personal play thing while Cate closes the rest of the blinds and asks Alexa to turn on the lights to about 50% intensity to give a nice soft glow in the bedroom.

"Tony, I am soaking wet, taste this." said Claire as she took a finger out of her pussy and placed it on my lips.

"It's been a while since you tasted teenage pussy hasn't it, and I bet you have never tasted your girlfriend's sister's pussy, well, not while you were going out with her anyway, ha ha, well, you are going to taste a whole lot more before tonight is through."

Cate got on the bed, took my cock from Claire and just before placing it between her lips she said;

"Giving a blow job always gets me wet, mind you I am pretty much there already after watching you two, remember, he is my boyfriend, ha ha."

Both girls then laughed together and looked me in the eye and mouthed

'Wonderland.'

Claire got up and pretty much sat on my face straight away and gave a little wiggle so that my tongue could reach her clit as well as go inside her pussy without Claire having to move that much. My hands could reach her tits as well as her ass cheeks no problem. All this was happening at the same time as being on the receiving end of a quite lovely blow job, just like in the movies!

"Stage one complete" said Claire, well, she was the only one who did not have her mouth full.

At this point I could no longer see Cate, just the sight of Claire's ass cheeks, but I could feel Cate's familiar lips on my cock, she does give a very sensual blow job. Claire shrieked a little as my tongue was repeatedly flicking at her clit just as Cate placed my cock inside her now very moist pussy. I love the taste and feeling of pussy juice on my tongue as my cock enters another girls pussy, it has been too long since the last time.

"Ah yes, yessss" said Cate as she started to bounce on my cock with Claire's hands cupping her breasts and playing with her hard nipples. I could just manage to reach around Claire's arms and play with her nipples as she played with Cate's. Cate must have had her hands upon Claire's shoulders to push her down on to my face at the same time have added stability to enable her to bounce harder and harder on my cock.

I was fighting hard against cumming so soon as although Cate was enjoying my cock to such an extent, she would come soon herself anyway, I could sense that Claire herself was dying for a fuck. My tongue was deep inside her pussy when I felt her shudder and shout 'fuck, fuck, fuuuuck, mmmmm' as she squirmed and released her juices over my face. She then pulled herself away from my face and looked down at me saying;

"You like the taste of me don't you Tony, everyone knows that red heads have the tastiest pussy juices."

She paused for a moment then settled back down on my face with another little wiggle that spread her so sweet juices across my face even more, then while looking back across to Cate, she continued with;

"Sis, I now need cock, sis I really do, let me have Tony's cock, please." Pleaded Claire as Cate continued to bounce up and down on my cock.

"Not tonight sis, not tonight, it's my time with Tony's cock remember what we said about favourite positions?"

I was pretty helpless in all this but at least with Claire off of my face for a moment or two I did manage to get some much needed oxygen into my system. It was after all Cate's night and hers was the cowgirl position which she is very good at. I needed to do something to appease Claire as Cate was not getting off of my cock any time soon. So I moved my hands from her cute little tits onto her lovely little backside and gently spread her ass cheeks aside and pushed her forward slightly so that my tongue could flick her ass. I heard a lovely little pleasure moan from Claire as my tongue first traced the outside of her ass before I pushed it in.

"Oh my God Tony, yes, holy fuck, yes yessss, that feels goooood"

The rhythm was set with my cock going up and down inside Cate's pussy while at the same time my tongue was going in and out of Claire's ass while each of them was playing with the other's clit. Claire came again quite loudly from being tongue fucked in the ass by me and being fingered by her sister, this time a proper squirt which took me by surprise a bit but felt good. I came next with my full balls exploding up inside Cate's pussy and she kept on grinding away until she too came equally as loud a few moments later. We kept our positions and must have looked like an equilateral triangle to any onlooker while the sensations and endorphins ran through our bodies like an express train.

I lost track of time and my senses were a little shot but was I was aware that Cate had got off and while Claire was still quite happily sat on my face, both of them were cleaning up my cock with their tongues while giggling away about something to do with rabbit holes.

"Lie down sis, it's your turn now." Said Cate as she parted Claire's pussy lips with her fingers and used her tongue to good effect.

"Mmmm, yes you are right sis, red heads do taste sweet, time now for mine to be licked clean"

All I could do was watch on as these two played out a fantasy of mine right in front of my very own eyes. Sure enough, Claire was between Cates spread out legs and was using her tongue to do more than clean up by the look on Cates face and the sounds she was making, I was getting hard again watching Cate's face and looking at Claire's ass which was perched up invitingly high enough to display her pussy. Claire the began to finger herself and that was my cue to join in the fun.

Claire had cum twice already, I was going to make it three times, after all, three is the magic number. I grabbed hold of her hips and pushed my cock straight into her pussy while she was going down on her sister. Cate was laying there, knees up, with her hands on her sister's head as I was pumping my cock in and out of Claire's pussy.

"You wanted my cock Claire, so here it is"

I gripped Claire's hips even tighter as I repeatedly drilled my cock inside her, seemingly deeper and harder with each pump. I had only cum a few minutes before so there was plenty of time to fuck the ass off Claire. The sound of Claire's groaning was intensifying, seeming to match the pressure of my cock that I was pumping into her. This goaded me along as I looked Cate in the eyes for approval for what I was doing to her little sister. The look on Cate's face was consent enough for me so I continued drilling my cock into Claire's pussy while my thumb pushed up inside her ass.

Cate had given up on holding Claire's face against her pussy and was instead playing with herself watching what was going on, seeing her little sis getting fucked doggy style by her own boyfriend right in front of her. Claire's moaning had stopped and her breath shortened interspersed with 'fuck, fuck, fuck', I could sense that Claire was about to cum so I take my hands away from her hips and place them on to her shoulders. I can now get her hair into a pony tail and pull her head back so that Claire can see Cate looking right at her when she does cum.

Claire's grip on Cate's thighs strengthened, digging in her nails, increasing the sensations that Cate herself was going through as she too was also approaching an orgasm. Fuck, I thought, can I get this so that both girls cum at the same time?, I didn't need to cum, I was in control of Claire with no sway from a nearing orgasm on my part. The rapidly approaching climax of both girls was enough for me. Cate could see what was going on, we have such a sexual connection, and gave me a nod to indicate that she was about to cum, that was my green light to pull hard on Claire's hair and drill even harder into her pussy.

The screaming 'fuck, fuck, fuck, fuuuuuuuckkkk!!!' from Claire coupled with her writhing beneath me was indication enough that she had had a mighty orgasm at the same time as her sister. This time there was no holding station, both girls lay there collapsed on the bed with me over the pair of them.

Claire looked exhausted, her pale body covered in sweat with patches of deep pink where I have been gripping, her red hair everywhere. Proof enough that she has just had a damn good shagging.

Cate's perfect hair was no longer perfect, her deeper toned skin did not betray as much as Claire's paler skin did, save for where Claire had dug her nails in her thighs as she approached her climax.

Me? I was very pleased with myself for taking the pair of them to Wonderland. Let us see what Saturday brings as it's my favourite position day and we will be going deeper down that rabbit hole that is for sure.

12