Three Kinds of Jobs

Story Info
Veronica gets back to the village to finish business.
3.9k words
4.54
3.2k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 12/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The trek back into the town wasn't nearly as bad as what had been expecting to have happen. Just the reminder of how her shirt and chest armor was effectively useless at the moment, she did have extra in her travel bag, but that was also back at the town's only inn.

With that being the case, she was left to just wear it as is and hope for the best against any attacker. In reality it was her new cock that became the biggest worry in this moment. In its "soft" state Veronica could manage to tuck it away so that nobody would take much notice, but when hard was where she'd have trouble.

"Just need to not think about sex. I can do that; it isn't like anything's going to happen once I get there." she said to herself as she saw the first building from the tree line

The town itself was a quaint place out here in the seemingly middle of nowhere alpine region of the Union. A couple of minor roads intersected here, which made it a great place for a community to be organized and take advantage of any travelers. Also making it a sort of hot spot of trouble to creep up and interfere in the daily lives of the folk that lived here.

As a result of their troubles, they hired the guild which Veronica was a member of to come over on a regular basis to check. Sadly, this time around was not one of those occasions, rather more of an emergency call of aid when that demon bastard showed up. And with her luck being what it was, she was sent out to investigate and promptly eradicate him the first chance she got.

In so many words she did fulfill the request of investigating and getting rid of the problem. She'd still need to perform a follow up report with the guild master about other sightings in neighboring regions. But the town here won't have any more problems from him, since most demons prefer not to return to a discovered hideout.

As she neared the outskirts of the town a few of the residents came jogging up to her. One called out as he neared, "You're alive. Thank the stars that must mean you killed that demon."

"Damn, you look awful. Almost as if a hound vomited you back up." said another as they took in her condition.

"I wish I looked that good after the fight I had." Veronica replied as she kept walking, "Can someone let the mayor know that I'll be right over. I need to speak with the innkeeper."

"Sure thing. I'll let him know. Thanks to you we might have a party to night." said the second man before he ran off.

Veronica nodded and made her way to the local inn, where she popped her head in to call for the owner. An older woman, gray starting to show in strands of her hair, came around a corner to see who was calling. Veronica smiled kindly at her and asked if a hot bath could be drawn up for her return after she was finished speaking with the mayor.

"Sure thing, hero. I'll also see about having one of my girls find you something to replace that shirt of yours."

The light of realization hit her as Veronica remembered that the center of her chest was nothing more than exposed skin. Showing off the cleavage of her decent size breasts like a window would for the inside of some house or building. This had caused her to let out a slight sigh and shake of her head as she shrugged at her forgetfulness.

"If you can arrange that for me, I would appreciate it." Veronica said before turning to the town hall.

Most women might have done something to cover up such exposure of their body from the rest of the world. However, she was not much for one to worry about something as basic as personal modesty while being out in public. Her previous life as a whore got her over that mindset rather quickly before earning her way into the life of being an adventurer.

But she couldn't take too much time on covering herself up from showing off her fine pair of girls for the world. After her meeting with the mayor, she'd have to find out if there is a leather worker in town to bother for some repair. Or at the very least something that she could use as a temporary replacement for her armor until she got back to the guild hall.

First things first, reporting in with the mayor about her mission and the general results of what had happened. She didn't see the need for her to disclose to him as to what the succubus had done to her body. That and also where she had nearly died a few hours before was another bit of information that could be kept to herself while in town.

Upon reaching the town hall she was escorted to the mayor's office by the same man that had gone ahead. The door was left open for her to enter in without having to go through the hassle of knocking first, a welcome time saver. And sitting behind the desk was a round gnome man that looked more than relieved to see Veronica back again in his town.

"Thank the gods that you're alive and well." he said.

"I'm sure that's debatable due to how I look. But the job is done, and the demon bastard won't be bothering your village again."

"You have no idea how happy I am to hear that. We got lucky that only a few livestock was taken instead of any people."

She nodded in agreement at the statement, "Very. With that being the case, I'll just rest here tonight and be on my way in the morning. Unless something else pops up between then and now."

"Of course. That'll be fine. I will be sure to send a feather message ahead of you so that your master will be ready to receive you."

Veronica nodded again at the mayor's offer before reaching over to offer a simple handshake to him. The gesture was one of both respect for his patronage and one to show that their current business dealings were effectively done. He took her hand and, in the spirit of intent, gave her a firm and very official feeling shake before letting go.

With that bit of business over and done with she still had one more thing that needed to be taken care of. With her leather chest piece in hand, she moved towards the direction of the town's blacksmith to inquire of them what could be done. She knew that it wouldn't be anything substantial, given the time that she had left in the town, but some patch work was better than none.

She spotted the shop easily enough, considering that it was much like most every other blacksmith shop that she'd come across. What made this particular shop stand out to her was that the owner and smith within its brick walls was a goblin. Not an angry bitter goblin that was ugly as sin itself, but rather a warm hearted cheerful one, that was still as ugly as sin.

She called out to him as she got closer, "Good Smith. Can I have a moment of your time?"

The goblin looked at her from his forge and waved, "Of course hero. Come on into my humble shop and bend my ear for a bit."

Veronica didn't much care being called out as a hero, since she had affixed a certain outlook on what that title means. She saw it as what you would call a truly selfless and giving kind of person that you would hear about in some old story or tale. While she was more realistic in her outlook by being more self-centered in her goals and desires in life than those people.

The goblin continued as she walked in, "What is it that ya need done?"

"I need something done about this." she holds up the chest piece, "Took a bit of a blow and needed some patch work done before I leave in the morning."

"By the morning you say." he puts down his tools and looks it over, "I wouldn't be able to do a whole lot, but I got some scraps that we could use. Just wouldn't look pretty."

"That's fine. I'll probably just buy something once I get back to the guild. This thing is more or less scraps now." Veronica said as she gave him the armor.

"For a simple patch like this ought to be ready in the morning." he said as he took it from her.

She thanked the goblin for the rush job, and even paid a little extra for his time and to get it done, from there she made her way down the streets and back towards the inn she was staying at. By now that bathtub full of hot steaming water should be ready to fully embrace her sore body and aching spirit.

Upon arriving back at the inn, she was told that the bath was ready in her suite, but they were still looking for a shirt. Veronica didn't mind a whole lot at the moment about the missing shirt, more for the much needed soak up the stairs. She had reassured madam innkeeper that it was fine and that there was no immediate rush as she'd be resting.

Veronica turned towards the steps and ascended up to the mini-para dice that was awaiting in her room. As she entered, she could smell the humid air coming from the joining bathroom, an extra expense that she always insisted on when available. She left behind a trail of her clothes as she made her way from the room door and into where the bath was, where she promptly sank into.

She let out a very pleased and relaxed sigh as the hot water wrapped around her body all the way to her neck. Now that the stresses and worries of the day were starting to wash off her body Veronica could now focus on the last item. Looking down between her legs was the tip of her newest body part pointing almost an inch out from her body.

After stroking herself off a couple of hours ago it did go limp, as she had hoped and expected it to do. However, the strange thing was that shortly after going limp it retreated into her body until only that tip was left out. Then again, the mere fact that she sported a cock that would intimidate most people was in itself a strange thing.

"You know, with you hiding away down there I could be just fine wearing my normal clothes. Wouldn't have to worry about people taking notice of a third leg so easily." she mused with a smirk.

Reaching down towards the head, she gave it a light rub up and down from the tip to where it met the entry folds. She let out a soft gasp at the touch as she felt just how great the sensitivity was at for what was presented. She let a wicked smile cross her lips as she worked the head more in light little circles at the base.

"Come on out now, I need to clean you up after what happened earlier. Probably covered in sweat and dried cum." she said with a soft moan.

She moved to sit up at the edge of the tub so that she could more easily clean the cock without dirtying up the water. The person who filled her bath was good enough to leave an empty bucket nearby that she had moved closer. This would be handy to have as the shaft began to grow and extend out more to when she first saw it back in the cave.

"Easy now, big boy. Mama isn't playing with you right now, just the cleaning." she smiled while reaching for the soap.

She worked up a good foamy lather up in her hands firstly before reaching down and starting up a stroking action along the length. A long soft moan had slipped out from her lips as her hands and fingers moved up and down the length to feel the bumps and ridges. She was getting harder and more worked up with each stroke and sensation that Veronica was engrossed in the moment.

So much so that she didn't notice the maid enter while speaking," Pardon me ma 'am, but I was told to find you a new..."

The maid stopped midway as she saw Veronica stroking her cock up in an impressive lather. Her jaw dropped as she processed the substantial amount of meat that was growing out from between the guests' legs. The sight was almost hypnotizing as her mouth began to water with a lust like hunger for this erotic sight.

It had taken Veronica a moment to realize that she was no longer alone in the room but had a very captive audience there too. She looked up at the maid that was standing there with her eyes locked onto Veronica's soapy cock and with what could best be described as a hunger in her eyes. The sort of hunger that looked very familiar to her, but she couldn't remember where she'd seen it.

At this moment any normal or even sane person might've tried to cover themselves or hide the unnatural appendage, but Veronica simply smirked. A clearly wicked thought crossed her mind as she felt the cock get bigger and harder at the attention it was now getting. Which compelled her to pour water over it into the bucket so that its full glory could be seen and appreciated.

"Well, you caught me, little maid. So, are you going to stand there like an idiot or are you going to come over and feel it for yourself?" Veronica said.

"You... you mean it? I can touch it?" she said almost hypnotized as she stepped forward.

"Sure. I just got it and still need to test out what this thing can do."

"You just got it? Mind if I ask how, you got something so... so big."

Veronica thought for a moment before answering, "It was a kind of bonus for helping someone out."

"A hell of a bonus." the maid responded as she touched the knot lightly, which sent a shiver of pleasure up Veronica's spine.

She took a minute to look over the maid to see that she was quite pretty and had a very alluring figure to her body. It was like she had that sexy barmaid look, without the slutty outfit to really show off the kind of body that drew men in. And Veronica had to admit that she too liked the look of it, both when she saw other girls in it and when she wore one herself.

Standing up right she waved at the girl, "What are you waiting for? Strip down and get your ass in here."

The girl nodded and began to quickly remove her clothes and toss them in a corner of the room, away from the tub. Now naked Veronica smiled at the amazing and well balanced body that this inn's maid had to show off. Full and firm looking breasts that balance out the nicely even round hips that gave the girl a great hourglass figure.

With an almost hypnotic like lust in her eyes, the maid walked over to kneel before Veronica. Both hands reached out to grip ahold of the soap and growing cock to feel its shape, texture, size, heft, and heat. She was clearly drooling from her lips with hunger as her pussy was also starting to drip from the excitement of the situation.

In seconds she wrapped the cock up in her breast where she could start to give Veronica her first tit fuck. The shaft was clearly too large to be covered up by her breasts, but it was equally clear that she didn't care one bit. Deep hungry moans escaped her lips as she felt the under bumps massage her breast as she leaned in to lick the underside of the tip.

"Mmm, fuck girl. I get the feeling that you do this pretty regularly."

"Yeah, only with the hottest and biggest. And you are easily winning in both," she said between pants.

"At this rate you'll be getting a nice sticky reward in no time." Veronica moaned.

"Oh, I really hope so." she moaned as the strokes increased.

Getting a tit job, especially from a sexy maid like this, felt way more amazing than Veronica had thought it would be. Sure, she did give a few back in the day, but she didn't enjoy it nearly as much as some of the girls she knew. But this hands down was way better than what she had expected it to go when the thought crossed her mind ten seconds ago.

And the added touch of that silky soft and wildly wet tongue, licking as if there was honey, was a bonus. It was more than clear that this bitch was the town whore, just pretending to be a simple maid servant at the local inn. If it hadn't been for some strong self-control she would be balls deep in the girls' mouth at that very instant,

Controle was something that she needed to enforce when it comes to the third leg she was now swinging. The willpower to keep herself in check when things were getting heated like this was going to be critical. This cock, as great as it was at the moment, was not going to take over her and influence her like it would most anyone else.

However, that would have to apply to urges more so than that of the heavy load that was building within. And with how expertly this slut between her legs was working those pillow tits of hers Veronica knew that it wouldn't be long. And she was more than okay plastering their face and breasts with the hot surprise that was on the verge of exploding.

"Fuck. You must've been born with a natural talent or something, because I'm just about to burst." Veronica moaned.

"Fine by me. I love the way hot cum feels on my tits." she giggled.

"Be careful of what you say, you might get more than you bargained for."

"Oh? Is that a promise?" she giggled just before diving her head down.

To Veronica's surprise the maid decided to go and full on suck her cock head as her soft tits kept busy. The combination of sensations was certainly a very welcomed shock, and nearly caused her to buckle at feeling the maids' lips wrap around the head. The girl's tongue worked wildly in circling licking motions that caused the sensitivity to become much more prominent.

"Oh damn, you bitch. Here is that cream you're working for." Veronica moaned.

Her hands gripped down on the maids' head as her hips thrust up into the mouth and breasts firmly. Almost on cue her cock shot out its load so much and so that the maid couldn't really stop herself from unwittingly swallowing some. Even more ended up gushing out around her lips as the cum splashed down and covered the top part of her breasts and into the cleavage.

Out of the many loads of cum that the maid could remember having to drink over the years, whether she wanted to or not, this was easily the best. Hell, the adventure's cock tasted amazing by itself, almost like a sweet meat during a festival or celebration. But this cum was so hot, thick, creamy, and rich that this one load would not be enough to calm her lustful hunger.

She pulled off of Veronica's cook with a noticeable pop as she looked up to smack her lips together. The sight was incredibly erotic as the girl was doing her best to clean up the tasty cum from her face and chest, licking up her fingers. This one blow was certainly not going to be enough for the hung adventurer, who wanted to plow this girl into the floor.

"Did you like my tip for the service?" Veronica smirked.

"Oh, fuck yeah." the maid said in a dream lust.

"Good, however I feel that you deserve much more than that."

Before she could process what was meant in those words, she found herself lying flat on her back on the floor. Veronica moved around where she was standing at the girl's head, looming over her with the cock aimed at their face. Not giving the maid time to react, she knelt down so that the tip would penetrate the mouth easily to her throat.

The maid moaned loudly into the meat, violating her lips as she made a weak attempt to struggle. Her hands were pinned down as Veronica held them in place while still forcing more and more cock down. In a position like this Veronica was able to push right down the maids' throat to cause a very noticeable bulge.

"Oh fuck, you got yourself a very nice mouth pussy. Bet you squirt hard when you get fucked like this." Veronica teased.

There was something that Veronica had noticed during this round that she thought was a little more off than expected. The cock she had was not only long but was also ridiculously thick, well past the point of ridiculous. In fact, there was no way that under a normal situation should she have gotten much more than that of the cock head in.

"What did that bitch Nix do to me?" she thought as her hips bucked.

Each of her thrusts were long and slow at the start, to help the maid cope with having her mouth penetrated. But soon enough the rhythm began to pick up as she was becoming much more forceful and aggressive with the thrusts. Eventually it got to the point where the only clear description of what was happening was a fall on face fucking.

She was starting to see why men in general had such a rough time keeping control of themselves while fucking. The tight wetness of the maids' throat was very hard for her not to pound away like a horny teen that is finally getting his cherry popped. Each thrust of her hips sent sensations up her spine that felt like it wasn't enough, and she wanted to just blow her load.

12