Three Kinds of Jobs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit. Fuck. I'm gonna burst your gut." she moaned with one last thrust.

As she went effectively "balls deep", if Veronica had any balls, into the maids' face and where it felt to be in their stomach. Getting so deep was enough to let her hot load shoot out and flow directly into the maids' belly to cause it to distend ever so lightly. The moaning gag of the maid was clear evidence that she too had enjoyed it, enough so that she started to squirt on the floor.

Slowly she pulled her massive cock out of the maids' mouth, savoring each of the small sensations along her length. The poor girl under her let out low soft moans escape as the now messy cock popped out of their mouth with strings of cum and saliva. There was some coughing and heavy breathing from her as her body was recovering from one of the best fucks she'd had.

"Damn. I never came like that before. That cock of yours isn't a bonus, more like a divine gift." the maid said between breaths.

12