Three Ladies and Their Men - Pt. 01

Story Info
Dinner with the girls, the men are serving and sex competing.
6.9k words
4.26
4.4k
4
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 09/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nilsr
Nilsr
53 Followers

Dinner with the ladies

My wife, Eva, has three very close friends. They got to know each other in secondary school, studied together and helped each other to get top grades in both secondary school and high school, where they took nature with a focus on mathematics. I once asked why they all chose math. The answer was that it was the line with the most boys. Admittedly a bit nerdy, but still. When it was time for university, they chose slightly different ones. Eva, my wife, chose a master in engineering and technical physics, Karin chose the Stockholm School of Economics and later did a PhD on econometric models, Hanna chose the medical school at Karolinska and specialized and doing research in urology. Three different choices, but they have remained together throughout the years. Their own small network, supplemented by the larger network they have acquired through their studies and their work, has been of great benefit to them. The girls are all 35, while we men are between 34 and 40. No children yet, but the talk is that it's about time.

The girls often meet, have dinner, and discuss. But they also have a lot of fun together. Sometimes we men get to join in too. They are three very intelligent, cute, and funny girls. And even though we men may not be quite as prominent in our professions, we have also found each other and meet even without the women. We have on a couple of occasions gone on vacation together all six and had a lot of fun. None of us are particularly prudish, so there is a light-hearted banter between us and lots of skinny-dipping on beaches if there are no one else around. We all think it's nice to just be. And it has happened, I think, that one or two small mistakes have been made. At a party, Karin and I started dancing, became increasingly close and made out on the dance floor. A few hours later we discreetly sneaked back to the group, both satisfied.

The holidays are over, work has started at full speed, and we are all fully occupied. The girls have agreed to have a girls' dinner this fall. They usually meet quite regularly, grow their network, and have fun. When Eva tells me that she has suggested they meet at our house and would like me to come up with something to do, so they can talk in peace, I suggest instead that I and perhaps the other men can cook and serve them. We can stay away when you want to talk and be as discreet as possible. I can see the lightning in Eva's eyes. Looks like she has an idea.

"Yes, maybe so. Must check with the others, what they think. We usually want to talk just between us at these meetings. But thanks for the offer, I'll check with them. If we take the offer, it will be on my, or the girls', terms. You know that?" she says.

I'm no fool, not always doing exactly what my wife says, but when it comes to her friends, her rules apply. That's not to say that I, and the other men too, can't make suggestions as well as surprises. But we know and think it's good that they have each other and that all three are strong women.

The next day, Eva told me that she had talked to the other girls, and they all thought it was a great idea. However, they didn't know if their husbands were available that night. I'll have to contact them and see if they can join us. Planning the food became my task. How they wanted the evening to be is up to them, it is, after all, their girls' dinner. I, and any other men will have to adapt. If we are going to eat too, it will be in the kitchen.

When I contacted Lars and Arvid, as the other two are called, only Arvid, Karin's husband, was available. We discuss the menu together. We will have oysters, six each, as a starter, with a bottle of Crémant. Then a lobster soup. The sparkling wine is enough for that too. The main course is monkfish served with a puree of Jerusalem artichoke. With a light red wine. Lastly, a cheese plate instead of dessert. A port wine with the cheese is usually good, something a little sweet is needed after the meal.

Arvid buys the wines and I buy the rest of the food. The dinner is on Saturday evening at six o'clock and Arvid will arrive at four, so we can start preparing the food and setting the table. Shortly after four, Arvid shows up. He brings the wines, which I put in the wine cabinet, so they get the right temperature. We look over the table in the dining room, take out a white tablecloth and set the table with our old fine china and, of course, freshly polished silver cutlery. Arvid is good at folding napkins, so I take out our old linen napkins, nicely mangled. He makes an artful fold, so that the napkin stands straight up in the middle of the top plate, the one intended for oysters. Below is a larger plate and between them a small, embroidered spacer. The glasses are beautifully lined up above the plates. Since there are only three people eating, I have removed all the inserts from the table, so it is now completely round with a diameter of 120 cm. Just the right distance but still a bit intimate for talking. I have a small flower arrangement, quite low, to stand in the middle of the table. I put it on a round mirror. No candles on the table, but in the crystal chandelier above it. The table looks nice.

I have prepared the puree and soup earlier in the day. The cheeses are on display to get the right temperature. The oysters look nice but should not be opened until just before they are to be eaten. Just a slice of lemon for them. Everything under control.

When it's half past five, Eva comes into the kitchen.

"Some last-minute instructions," she says. She holds out two small aprons with lace around them, the kind that waitresses used to wear over their black suits, when they needed to look nice. They are slightly rectangular, with a curve at the bottom, perhaps thirty by thirty centimetres, and ribbons to hold them up through a bow in the back.

"You'll wear these when the girls arrive."

"Okay, but won't it look a bit strange on top of our clothes, they're for women, preferably with bare legs," I say.

"Exactly, I haven't had time to get there. But you should be barefoot and, in fact, not wear anything other than these, that is, naked," Eva replies. "I hope you're well groomed, otherwise you'll have to do your hair. I brought some wax patches. No hairs around your dicks, we want them clean and nice. Now get on with it, they'll be here in thirty minutes, and you'll take care of their coats and serve us a glass of bubbly."

Wow, what is this? Arvid and I look at each other. What is it that the girls have cooked up? Did Lars know about it? Is that why he got busy? We start stripping. Looking at each other. None of us have been so careful with hair growth in the last few weeks, not since the end of the bathing season. The best thing is that Arvid helps me, and I help him. Arvid grabs my scrotum, puts a plaster on it and pulls it off. We have done this before and know how it hurts. I still can't help but grimace from the pain. A few patches later, my scrotum is nice and clean. Arvid takes hold of my penis, pulls it a little, jerks it, so it becomes hard enough. Then he plasters it as well and finally makes sure that the groin and the back of the asshole are hair-free as well. Really nice when he holds me and jerks a little lightly, although it also hurts when he pulls off the patches. Then I do the same thing on him. He has a firm and nice scrotum, slightly smaller cock, but it looks great. I don't have to jerk him off, his cock is already standing after taking care of me. Can't resist feeling it a bit. Hard and nice.

When we are done with the hair removal, we wash ourselves thoroughly. Now we stand there, each with a beautiful stand. What about the apron? Looks strange, the apron stands out and falls down a bit, it wants to slide to the side so the cock is clearly visible. I don't think that's what the girls want. But what to do, just hope that our erections settle down.

Then it becomes urgent. The doorbell rings, I open it and there is Karin. She looks at me, naked except for the little apron that hides nothing. A big smile spreads across her face and she nods appreciatively. I take her coat. Underneath she has a very short skirt and a see-through blouse. Does she have anything underneath? No, I can see her firm fine breasts, they are not very big, but wonderfully delicate. The nipples are clearly visible through the blouse. When I hang up the coat I get a hug, a real hug with my whole body. I feel her tits and stiff nipples against my bare chest. That doesn't make my erection subside, quite the opposite. Karin feels it too, rubbing her lower abdomen against me. We both remember our little erotic adventure a while ago.

Just when we have finished hugging, the doorbell rings again. Arvid is ready with the wine glasses, and I open the door. Hanna comes in, looking just as happy when she sees me and Arvid. I take her coat and hang it up. She has a shimmering dress. Had it been night, I would probably have called it a negligee, but now it's a loose-fitting dress that leaves nothing really hidden. Very elegant and with a pearl necklace running down the neckline. She doesn't wear a bra either, doesn't need one. If Karin's breasts are small, Hanna's are even smaller, but with a perfect shape. The kind you just want to bend down and suck in, play with. A small, minimal panty peeks through the fabric. I get a similar hug from Hanna as Karin just gave me, even though we haven't played with each other, not yet anyway. What fantastic women!

Eva has also appeared and welcomes her friends. Eva has a loose-fitting top, which ends just under her breasts, just hides them. I don't think she has a bra either. Eva's breasts are slightly larger than the others, which means that the top sort of stands out and then only falls about five centimeters from the nipples. On her lower body she has a pair of Arabian harem pants, a bit fluffy. Doesn't hide much either, or as far as I can see I don't think she has any panties underneath. To even out the hugging, she also gives me a hug. I feel her butt with my hand and can tell that she doesn't even have a pair of thongs on.

Arvid serves the bubbly, and the girls go into the lounge. I go out into the kitchen, now it's time to put my hand on the last things. Open the oysters, put them on a silver platter, decorate with lemon wedges. I don't cut the animal, the oyster muscle, from the lower shell. I want them to be able to see that the oyster is alive when they drip lemon on it. Arvid helps in the salon, makes sure they have wine in their glasses and that there is some roasted Parma ham to chew on.

Arvid comes out into the kitchen and says that they now want to sit down at the table. I take the oyster platter and Arvid a bottle of crémant then we go out to the dining room, light the candles in the chandelier and help the ladies with the chairs when they sit down. As I hold the chair out for Hanna, I feel her - accidentally? - touch my cock, which is now not quite as stately as before. Is she hungry? I see that Arvid still has a hard-on that is difficult to hide behind the minimal apron. Looks like my wife puts her arm around him when she sits down. Probably not a mistake. These ladies know all too well exactly what they are doing and have agreed on some sort of plan. Just wondering where it will go. Sweet, beautiful, sexy, horny, and intelligent they are anyway - so I don't mind. And probably not Arvid either, if I know him correctly.

The oysters are served, and the glasses are well filled. Arvid and I have some in the kitchen too. We look at each other and laugh a little, both of us wondering how the evening will develop. While the girls eat and talk and laugh, I start heating the soup and preparing the monkfish. It must be cooked a little while before it is to be served and then left to rest for five minutes.

When Eva rings the little bell, we know it's time to come in and set the table after the oysters. While Arvid removes the plates, I take out the large deep plates that have been heated in the oven. I bring them in and the bowl of soup. I stand at the table and serve the soup. Arvid takes them and places them in front of the women. When everything is served and ready, wine in the glasses, we go out into the kitchen again.

We look at each other, what have the girls been up to? They look like they're having fun, they're up to something, it doesn't seem like one of their usual meetings when they're more focused. No, they have some kind of agenda, but what? Both me and Arvid are quite horny, fantastic to watch these women. The uncertainty works in two ways at the same time. Worry, yes, but also excitement, anticipation. And it is the latter that really affects us. Arvid looks so nice in his apron, which also stands out, becomes more like a tent. He looks down at me and I have the same, perhaps slightly larger, tent. It was amazing when I got to hold Arvid's cock earlier. It felt so good. I wonder if I can touch it again?

"We really do have two tents; it looks both fun and exciting. I thought your cock was awfully nice when I helped you with the haircut," I say.

"Mmm, must say the same," Arvid replies. "Is it possible to touch it a little more?"

I pull the apron aside, so the cock now appears next to it. It stands straight out, slightly upwards, pulsating slightly with the heartbeat. Arvid reaches out his hand. He takes it gently, jerks off a little and then feels the glans between his thumb and forefinger. So nice when he touches it. He spreads some of the juice on the glans and massages it with his fingers. He really knows what is good. I pull off his apron and grab his cock. It looks so nice, just right for holding hands. Soft, yet so hard. I give it a little tug, jerk it off. Feels completely different from mine, like whales inside. Must be nice for the women, I think. The glans is a little smaller, but blood-filled and so smooth. I want to stand here and feel him and feel his hand on my cock. I have never done this before. Filled with an amazing feeling. Bend over and kiss him on the mouth. Being answered. What are we doing? So crazy, but wonderful. Then the bell rings. The ladies want to be looked after.

We break, a pity but perhaps best anyway. While Arvid goes in to see what is needed, I start with the fish. The broth to cook it in is ready, I see that it is getting hot and put the puree in the microwave. Should have had a little more colour! Looks a bit stripped down. Takes out a package of green frozen asparagus. A saucepan with water and a little salt, the pan is occupied for the fish. Arvid comes back with the soup plates.

"I filled the glasses with the last of the wine. How is the fish coming along?"

"Almost done, remembered that we need some colour on the plates. Pulled out some asparagus. Did you remove the spacers on the plates?" I ask.

"Oh, no. Of course, they should be removed. I'll get it."

"Bring the red wine, so it's in there. What else do they do?"

"Talking, laughing and touching, almost like we just did. It's exciting to see where the evening goes. It feels like it's completely open. And you! I liked our little exercise too. What does that mean? Are we gay?"

"No, I think we're just open to new things, to try things out. I mostly want women, but it doesn't hurt to be able to have fun with men too. Expands the possibilities. And you have a nice cock. I'd like to play with it more. Or as someone said: the cock, ladies, is not a toy, it's a matter of taste," I say.

"Ha, ha. I haven't heard that one before. Very good. And I want to taste it too, I've never done it. Maybe just you and I will meet at some point?"

Meanwhile, everything is now ready. I give Arvid the hot plates that have been heated in the oven. Ask him to replace the current ones with these. I put the fish on a fish dish with small holes in so that the juices can run off. The asparagus and puree each get their own platter as well. Then I carry in the puree and asparagus. Place them on the table. Go back and get the fish. Arvid has changed the plates and poured the red wine. I serve the fish to everyone. Stands diagonally to the left behind and offers the fish. Hanna reaches out her right hand, grabs my cock and caresses it.

"How nice it looks, just the right amount of hardness too," she says.

"I hope the fish is perfectly cooked," I reply without moving a muscle.

As I serve Eva, my wife, I can't help but slip my hand under her loose top and give her left tit a caress on the underside.

"I think it's just the right amount of soft and nice," I say. "Here you go, ladies. Enjoy your meal. Now let's retire until you call us to clear the table."

Arvid and I go into the kitchen again. Both of us have received some pats and pinches both in the front and in the back. We are still horny. Then we hear the girls ringing the bell. They can't have had time to eat yet -- and we haven't eaten. We go in to see what they want.

"Lars is coming too. He'll be here in about ten minutes. Make sure he is equipped like you. He probably also needs a haircut. Make sure it's done. He must be as clean as you are. Get out!" Eva says.

We go back into the kitchen. Lay out our food and start eating while there is time. No more making out. It tastes good and with a little wine it's nice. A bit cold to sit almost naked, but Eva had turned up the heat in the house, so it's possible, but it's best to move around, not sit still for too long.

The doorbell rings. Must be Lars. I go and open the door. As I stand there in the doorway with only a small apron.

"Ta da," I say, and make a gesture with my hands to show him in. He looks very surprised. Once he gets in, I explain the evening to him. He starts laughing.

"Ha, ha, maybe I shouldn't have come. But it will be interesting. Okay, let me take off my clothes. Give me that damn apron."

He gets the apron and I return to the kitchen. After a while Lars joins us, greets Arvid, and then looks at me.

"Looks good. How are you doing with your hair growth? The girls want us waxed, as clean as possible. Not a single hair. Can I see?" I say and remove the apron. "Hmm, needs cleaning. Sit here and I'll take care of it."

I take out the wax patches. Lars sits down, folds away the apron and then I start with the scrotum. It doesn't take long before Lars also has a proper hard-on. I haven't seen him like that before. It is hard but does not look to be more than maybe 14 centimeters but quite thick. Well, we are all different. In any case, he is not embarrassed, takes it easy to be treated by another man. I continue to remove all his hair. I see that he has now received a drop of preservative, shining a little. As I inspect him more closely, I bend over. Stick out my tongue and lick his glans. He tastes good.

"What are you doing, are you out of your mind. You said nothing about that!" he exclaims, but just then the girls ring the bell. When I go in to hear what they want, it's Lars they ask for. I go back and ask Lars to go in. They probably want to inspect him and make sure he's following the rules.

"Have you eaten? Do you want anything?" I ask when he comes back.

"Yes, but preferably some wine. I think I need some liquid courage. And you, I have nothing against you, but ask first before you get close. I'm a bit sensitive to other men," Lars replies.

We pour wine for him, continue eating and then I arrange the cheese tray and uncork the port wine. Just right. Now they call again, time to set the table.

"Lars and Arvid, you clear the table and I'll bring in the cheese plates and the cheese. When you have taken out the plates, pour the port wine for them," I say. I feel a bit like the supervisor.

When everything is ready, the cheese and accessories out, the port wine served, we retire to the kitchen again. We sit down, have another glass of wine, then they call us in again. They can't possibly be finished already! What do they want now? We go in together.

Nilsr
Nilsr
53 Followers
12