Three Ladies and Their Men - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"While we eat cheese, we want you to line up here. Take off your aprons. You men always want to organize various beauty contests for women. Now we've come up with a slightly different beauty contest, well, a contest anyway, with you men. Hanna, who is a urologist and has seen lots of different male genitals, will now inspect you, measure you and give you a professional opinion. Per, I can see that you're not stiff anymore, come here and I'll fix it. The rest of you can go to Hanna, you start Arvid," says Eva.

I go up to my wife and she starts caressing and jerking me off. It doesn't take long before she gets me hard again.

"Good, get in line for Hanna now. Make sure you don't get limp," she says.

Hanna inspects and measures Arvid. She comments to the other girls:

"Quite long, slightly above average, 16 cm and 12 in circumference. Good hardness, a small hardening, like a ring around the penis, in the middle. Interesting, maybe nice for the woman, a little extra tear. Scrotum contracted and compact. The glans is nicely shaped, clearly delineated from the shaft of the penis. Points diagonally upwards. Feels okay, no problems."

Next is Lars, who walks up to his wife.

"Mmm, I know this one well, but I've never really measured it before," says Hanna and takes the tape measure. "13 cm long and... 11 in circumference. Very hard, pure steel. The glans is accentuated, slightly larger in relation to the shaft. Scrotum a little soft and hanging down to the left. Nice to hug. The penis points straight up towards the stomach. Very nice, I think, but I am subjective."

I come last. It feels like I have a real erection. Hanna grabs it, takes out the tape measure again.

"Aha, a big one, 18 cm and... 15 in circumference. Not bad. Is it nice?" she asks and turns to Eva. "No, don't answer. Not important right now. Really hard inside, but soft and smooth skin on the outside. Quite veiny. The glans is large but in relation to the shaft. The scrotum hangs down with a slant to the right. Stands straight out and pumps from blood pressure. Feels completely okay, no problems."

The first inspection was thus completed. We are asked to stand in a line together facing the girls.

"Yes, let's have the first assessment. Write down a number between 1 and 5, where 5 is the highest, about what you think of the appearance. No two on the same assessment, i.e. no two fives. Write on your pads, don't show each other yet," says Eva. I see how they look at us, carefully and thoughtfully. Karin even steps forward and looks a little closer, examining from different angles. She licks her mouth and sits down. Then Eva steps forward and does the same. Looks extra closely at Arvid, I see. Then she also goes back, leans back a little and squints at us. Then she writes on her pad.

"Keep your assessments. Now write down how you experience the size, but based on how you think it is important. Same rating scale as before," says Eva, who is obviously leading this. Everyone writes on their pads.

"Has everyone finished eating? Good, then we have the last step. This is a bit more sensitive, but we've talked about it and no one has said no. Is it still valid?" Eva looks around. We obviously don't matter, at least not what we think. Everyone nods in the affirmative, they are in.

"The last step is practice. Now, gentlemen, you are going to fuck. But only three minutes with each of us. If one of you squirts during the fuck, you have lost. Each woman chooses her favourite position. Must be the same position for all three lovers. The order? We take it in alphabetical order. I go first, then Hanna and Karin last. The order of the lovers? The husband comes last. Has anyone had a relationship with anyone else here?" she asks and looks at me.

Hanna says "me and Arvid had a little session in Tenerife. We were going to pick up something and were really horny, I think we had been horny for quite a while before."

"Ahh," says Eva "thought you looked freshly fucked when you came back, something all over you. Okay then it will be Per first, then Arvid and lastly Lars for you. Anyone else?"

"Yes, Karin and I were a bit unfaithful at the party last spring," I say.

"And not so little, as I recall. I think you came twice in a row and so did I. Wonderful, I want to remember. Looking forward to another round, even if it's only for three minutes," Karin adds.

"Suspected that," says Eva. "Then you have to start with Lars, then Per and finally Arvid. It seems that it's only me and Lars who haven't had anything yet. Well, I'll start with Arvid, then Lars and lastly Per. Girls, time to undress."

Then she adds "and boys, no hands or anything else, just your dicks, it's how you use them that will be judged."

The ladies take off their clothes. Now we're all naked, we've all seen ourselves before, but it's always great to see the beautiful girls. They really do look delicious. Eva is first out. She likes to ride, to be in control. She gives Hanna a timer and says:

"Three minutes from first penetration. We lay down here on the couch. Line up guys: Arvid, Lars and lastly Per."

Arvid walks over and lies down on the couch. Eva looks at him. She climbs up and focuses on his cock. Grabs it and sits down. Hanna has started the timer. Eva starts moving up and down. Looks like she likes it. Arvid is humping along, moving under her, to get the best possible access inside her. I think he tries to angle so he also stimulates her clitoris. Looks good. A winner?

"Cut, three minutes," Hanna shouts. "Next, Lars!"

Eva gets off, a little disappointed it seems. Then Lars walks over and lies down. Eva sits down slowly and sinks all the way down. No problem getting in for Lars. He goes out more intensely and seems to really fuck. Quite fast. Looks like he really wants to hump as much as possible in three minutes. Maybe a winning strategy?

"Break, three minutes," Hanna shouts again. "So, now it's your turn to fuck your wife."

I lie down, my dick big and straight up. Feels a bit familiar, Eva often wants to ride me. She gets up and straddles me. No need to grab the cock, but just sits down straight, a little slowly, I'm a little bigger than the previous ones. So nice, finally get to feel a nice stimulation. The endorphins rush through the body, just want to love, fuck, come. We have just entered a wonderful tempo when we hear Hanna:

"Break, three minutes!" With a sigh, Eva gets off me. Feels strangely empty, we had only just started.

I see Eva walk over to her pad, think a bit and then write down her results. I wonder who she thought was best. And how might this affect how we love in the future?

"Okay, now I'm done. Hanna your turn. Per, you are first. Hanna, which position do you choose?"

"I'm a bit of a traditionalist, I like the missionary best. Can I use the sofa?"

Eva nods and Hanna walks over and lies down on the sofa, one leg up over the back of the sofa and the other down to the floor. Ohhhh, what an inviting sight! She lies there open and ready to receive me. I walk over, kneel between her legs and face her. Hanna puts a hand down, grabs me and pulls me into her. Again, I take it a bit carefully. I don't want to just shove my cock into her, even though time starts to count when I put my glans against her pussy. Eva is now standing close and watching, with the timer in her hand. I feel myself sinking into Hanna. She is wonderfully beautiful, wonderfully tight, wet and knows how to work with her pussy. I don't know how she experiences it, but for me it is fantastic. I hump in long, beautiful strokes, trying to make sure the root of clitoris.

"Cut, three minutes," Eva screams. Is she a little jealous? I myself would have been more than happy to keep fucking Hanna for much longer. Maybe we can do something sometime?

"Arvid, are you ready? Your turn," says Eva. Arvid gets ready and crawls up between Hanna's legs, where I have just been. Again, Hanna makes sure he finds his way. Arvid pushes himself in quite quickly and then continues at a nice pace, not so fast, more long thought-out moves. I see on his face that he is enjoying every second. They have now fucked before, but once does not give so much. Now I think he would like to re-live it.

"Cut, your three minutes are up, Arvid. Lars next!" says Eva.

Hanna and Lars exchange a loving smile as he crawls up to her. He lowers himself down and enters her directly. As before, Lars has a fantastic pace. Maybe not so bad, when he is last. Maybe he gets Hanna over the edge, gives her an orgasm? I think he wins this round. But then Eva shouts:

"Cut, three minutes are up."

Lars gets off, it looks like he would have liked to continue as well. The home track is not so bad. Hanna collects herself and takes out her pad and pencil. She leans back and thinks with a smile on her lips. She has a hard time deciding! Then she writes down her judgment and puts the pad away.

"Okay, last out now is you, Karin. I hope you have gotten wonderfully wet for the boys. Which position do you prefer?" Eva asks.

"I prefer to be fucked from behind. Stand on all fours and feel how I'm being fucked. And wet? Yes, it's been great to see you, really excited. I've rarely felt such desire, maybe when Per and I had that little adventure," says Karin. Does she want to tease Eva a bit?

Karin gets down on all fours on the sofa. It's good that it's at the right height. We boys can just walk up and end up in a perfect position to take possession of her. Lars is first. He just finished with Hanna and has a hard cock, it looks like, even if it's not that big. Don't think that means anything, right now. He walks up to Karin's waiting pussy, which is so visible between her buttocks. Aligns himself and just like before, he drives his cock into her at once. Quite quickly. I hear how Karin almost loses her breath. Then he continues at his usual fast pace. Most fucks per minute? He moves very powerfully, seeing how Karin's body shakes with each penetration. Looks great.

"Cut, three minutes." Lars pulls out of Karin, and I get ready. I have fucked Karin once before and remember that she was fantastic. Met me in every move, she came twice, and I came twice during our meeting. We varied the positions a lot. Now it is only from behind that applies. I go forward, jerk off a few times, and stand behind her. I really want to caress her butt before I get in, but no hands are said. So, I align my cock and slowly sink into her wonderful pussy. Wet and just the right size. I remember how nice she was and it's no worse now. I really want to continue, want to empty myself in her, when I hear:

"Cut, you horndog, your three minutes are up," from Eva. She is angry! Let's see what happens in the bed chamber later.

"Okay, last out is now you, Arvid." Arvid steps forward, he needs to wank his cock a bit. He puts his glans against his wife's waiting pussy. It looks very homely. They do this often. He rests for a few seconds with the glans just between the outer labia and pushes in, not fast and not slow. Just the way he knows she prefers after having already fucked in some other position. Then he knows exactly how to do it. Looks like they are both enjoying themselves, completely in their own bubble. The rest of us have ceased to exist for them.

"Cut, three minutes. But I must say that you really looked wonderful. I could have stood and watched for a long time, you're beautiful," says Eva.

Arvid backs off and Karin stands up, clearly disappointed. She collects herself for a moment before going forward and taking her pad. She doesn't have to think long before writing down her result.

"Okay, are we all together now?", Eva asks. "The last step is tasting. Here are three cups, now you guys are going to spray in each cup. Then we girls will taste and write how we experience the taste. One to five, as before, no two on the same. How is it, boys? Do you want to jerk off yourself or get help? I suggest for the sake of simplicity, in that case, that it is the respective wives who can help."

"I'm happy to get help," I say, and the others nod. The girls each take a bowl, walk over to us and we line up to be milked. I feel how Eva, with experienced hands, takes hold of my cock and starts jerking off, first a little gently. Then she spits in one hand and puts the glans in her hand, massaging it with her closed palm. A fantastic overall feeling. It doesn't take long before I feel that I'm about to come. Eva notices it. She holds up the bowl and gives it a few final pulls and I start squirting. What an ejaculation, I've been waiting a long time and now finally, with my wife's gentle and beautiful hands, I squirt several times into the bowl. Eva milks the last of it out of me. A feeling in my whole body, my eyes are almost black, it's hard to stand. Fortunately, Eva stands there and supports me.

The others are not far behind. Hanna is milking the last drops out of Lars when I hear a roar from Arvid. He needed this as much as I did. All three of us wonder if it's over now. Have they invented another step?

Eva takes out nine spoons so as not to mix our sperm in the bowls. Now Hanna starts to take a spoon from each bowl, tastes, and swallows. Smacks a little and then makes her evaluation, notes in the pad. Karin does the same and last comes Eva.

"Huh, almost nothing left. Too bad, you could have left a little more for me. This is the part I was really looking forward to. The degustation," she complains and swallows the last of the bowls. Looking very satisfied, she writes down what she thinks.

"Okay, guys, now you can have a glass of wine or something while we women compile the results."

After a while, Eva announces "we have a result".

"The first part, what we thought of the appearance. Per got two fives and a three, Arvid a five, a three and a two. Lars got three fours! Per won it with thirteen points, closely followed by Lars with twelve and then Arvid with ten," says Eva. "Hanna, how did we feel about the importance of size for each of the boys?"

"Well, it was almost a similar result, but Per got two fives and a two. Arvid got a five and two fours, and lastly Lars with a four and two threes. The sum is then that Per for twelve, Arvid thirteen and Lars ten."

"Right now, the score is that Per has 25, Arvid 23 and Lars 22. No big differences. Then we will see how it went in the execution. Karin, you have the results."

"The result was that Per got two fours and a three, Arvid a five, a four and a three. Lars finally got two fives and a two. In total, Per gets eleven, Arvid twelve and Lars twelve. Very even with large variations for each."

"If we summarize this, Per leads with 36, closely followed by Arvid with 35 and Lars with 34 points," says Eva. "Last we have the tasting. Per got two fours and a one, Arvid a five, a four and a two. Lars again got two fives followed by a three. The result of this competition is that Per gets nine, Arvid eleven and Lars thirteen," Eva explains.

"The final result is, let me see..." Eva calculates. "Lars wins with 47 points, Arvid gets 46 and lastly Per with 45 points. In fact, it's so close that all three of you can probably be considered winners."

"But," says Karin "we haven't had an orgasm, the boys did."

"Yes, something more is needed here," agrees Hanna. "I suggest that the first to three wins!"

"What do you think?" asks Eva.

"Well, the one of the boys who first makes one of us have three orgasms wins. But I think everyone should have a man they haven't had before, apart from just now, when we got three minutes. This means that I get Per, you Eva gets Arvid and Karin gets Lars."

"Good idea. First to three!" says Karin, looking horny. "Where can we be? We should be together so we can all see how it goes. May the boys use all the tricks?"

"I think it's freestyle, sorry, free fuck, that applies. Everyone can fuck and do as they wish and the women can help. It's the couple that wins. I think we are in the salon, where we have sofas and a nice carpet," says Eva.

We all go into the salon. We pair up and stand and wait for the go-ahead. I'm totally turned on. My cock is once again at attention. When I look at the others, they all seem equally ready to start.

Now Hanna takes command and shouts "ready, set, fuck!"

Here we leave the couples for the night. The next chapter (part 2) tells about the time Karin and Per had a wonderful time together.

12