Three Ladies on a Plane Ch. 01

Story Info
Three rival celebs share intimate stories on a long flight.
4.9k words
3.79
12.8k
10
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
795 Followers

Note- Any resemblance to actual events are complete coincidence. This is entire fiction.

xxx

Jennifer Lopez should have been beaming like a Cheshire cat as she sat in one of the padded leather chairs in the Business Class departure lounge of Thai Airways at LAX.

Finally enjoying some much needed vacation time of her own, the wealthy and beautiful actress was about to fly long distance from Los Angeles to Bangkok, via Hong Kong, to indulge in two weeks of solitude and relaxation.

The curvaceous Latino looked positively royal in her most stunning mini dress.

The purple Givenchy sheath outfit hugged every breathtaking line of her desirable figure, and the tantalizing lace up front was daringly opened at the very top of her ample bosom. On her feet she wore an expensive pair of Giuseppi Zanotti stiletto sandals in matching purple.

Instead, her initial excitement had been slightly marred by the sight of one of her long time and most hated rivals, Salma Hayek, entering the very same lounge.

She hoped and prayed the loathsome Mexican bitch wasn't sharing her flight today.

x

Salma peered over the top of her wide lens Bulgari sunglasses and hissed in disgust. Her exotic dark brown eyes flashed with hatred before she covered them again and straightened her edgy brown leather jacket.

"I'm the best there is," said Lopez once in an interview with the New York Daily Post. "If you have the goods, then there is nothing to be afraid of. If somebody doesn't, well, they're insecure. I don't have that problem, I'm not but close. Salma Hayek? Please, I really don't know a thing she ever did."

The words were ringing in Salma's ears even now as she took a seat as far as possible from the simpering fat bitch.

She was returning to one of her favourite exotic destinations and was flying Thai Airways once more.

The Royal Orchid International departure lounge was delightfully lavish yet tranquil in comparison to most other business lounges.

On offer were a selection of food and desserts, including hot soup, shumai, eggs, sandwiches, and fresh fruit.

"Oh, waiter? Get me a Tequila Sunrise. In a tall glass."

If she was thinking the same thing that Lopez was thinking, then this may be a very long flight.

x

In fact it does take over 21 hours from LAX to Bangkok's Suvarnabhumi Airport, with one stopover in Hong Kong.

Boarding had already begun at six when the tardy Jennifer Aniston hurried to the gate to board the Thai Airways Airbus A380.

Thankfully there was no one in line at the check out counter and the friendly Thai agents rushed the lithe actress to the appropriate door.

Jennifer looked rather fetching despite her haste in a pair of casual blue jeans and black leather biker jacket.

Her athletic figure defied her years, and she still turned heads her way wherever she went.

"So sorry, excuse me, I do beg your pardon."

Jen looked for her seat in Business Class and noted that the preflight drinks were already being collected by the in-flight staff.

The seating on this slightly older A380 was in a 2x2x2 configuration except for her row which had three seats side by side.

"Oh, is that me?"

Jen removed her shades and peered down at the middle unoccupied seat between two rather peeved looking females. None other than Jennifer Lopez and Salma Hayek.

"Shit," she uttered under her breath as she climbed in and fastened her lap strap.

She struggled to stow her treats, that is a pair of slippers, amenity kit, headphones, and pillows.

As the aircraft taxied to the runway the attendants handed out pajamas for the long fifteen hour non stop flight to Hong Kong.

"Could you please pass these along."

Salma, in the aisle seat visibly seethed as she arrogantly tossed the neat package across Jennifer Aniston and onto the lap of the outraged Lopez.

"Watch it!"

"Whatever!"

"What was that?"

"Girls, girls. Chill out. We have long way to go yet. Let's try to make this trip somewhat bearable, hmm?"

Jennifer Lopez felt the muscles in her neck tense into hard cords as anger coursed through her.

Trapped in her seat as the plane ascended over Los Angeles the roar of the engines and the change in air pressure soothed angry chests to a degree.

x

After a half hour it was plain to see that the entertainment software was acting up, and sure enough the Captain came on the coms to announce that there would be some delay in downloading the needed program to reboot the system.

"Oh, great! Stuck in this flying prison for fifteen fucking hours with just one copy of Hello magazine to read."

Hayek huffed and stole a half lidded glance at the window seat occupied by Lopez.

"Hello? Is that the one with me in it?"

Jennifer Aniston made an attempt to grab the half folded magazine only to be abruptly brushed aside.

"Keep your hands to yourself, man-stealer!"

Salma's lustrous hair bounced as she sat up straight in her seat and grasped Jennifer's wrist firmly.

"A what?"

"I really thought he was the one, you know? Until you came along."

Salma pouted and bounced back hard against the back of her seat.

"Are we talking about Gerald Butler?"

"Si! What he saw in a skinny milk bottle white bitch like you beggars belief."

"Trust me, sister. He saw a LOT in me. He knew something good when I landed in his lap."

Jennifer looked up and reflected on the time she had dated Gerald for a while. It had come soon after Brad and the sex had been hot and heavy.

There had been nothing romantic between them, it had been just a physical relationship with a handsome man on her part.

"Huh! SHE is one to talk about stealing men. She took Ben away from me!"

Jennifer Lopez bent forward and pointed a long index finger at her bitter rival, Salma, her rage too powerful to contain.

When Lopez had dated Ben Affleck their high profile romance had been one of the most talked about of the time.

The co-stars-turned-lovers were one of the first celebrity couples to have a mashed up name, that being 'Bennifer.'

Before they had married she suspected that Hayek had stolen the desirable actor from under her nose.

"Yeah, what was that all about?" Quipped Aniston with a coy smile at the Mexican born movie star. "Wasn't that around the time you both made Dogma?"

"That's right," agreed Lopez. "Then YOU stole him from HER when you made He's Just Not That Into You. Skinny whore!"

"Oh, that."

"I need to move seats."

Lopez pressed her button for attendance and a smiling Thai female staff member duly arrived.

"How may I help?"

"Is there any unoccupied seats? I wish to move."

"So sorry, madam. No seats are empty. Is there a problem? How about a drink?"

"Oh! I'll have a Bloody Mary." Said Aniston, happy for an alcoholic beverage.

"Make that two," added Salma.

"Make that four!" Hissed Lopez, struggling to digest the notion that all three were to remain seated thigh by thigh by thigh.

"Any news on the entertainment options?"

"I'm afraid it may take a while. Care for a copy of USA Today?"

The attendant left the women all staring ahead, lost in thoughts of the past.

"Look, look. There is no question as to who is hottest in bed, and that is me. Men find me irresistible."

Jennifer Lopez held her chin up proudly and sipped on her second drink.

Salma curled her hands into balled fists, unconsciously driving her nails into her palms.

"Balls! You've got some nerve! My sultry looks and sexual technique is second to no one! Especially YOU!"

Salma leaned across Aniston who juggled her glass in her lap.

"Guys, guys. Sorry to burst your little bubble but no one can please a man in bed better than yours truly. Why do you think Brad married me?"

Both smoldering hot women, sitting either side of the smug Aniston, scoffed and thumbed at her in a lewd manner.

"Oh, him! He soon dumped your skinny ass for Angelina. So sorry to burst your bubble."

Jennifer Aniston grunted and downed her drink in one slug, tipping her head back and sending her shimmering mane over her shoulder.

"Bitch!"

"Whore!"

"Slut!"

"Tramp!"

"Cunt!"

More silence followed by more Bloody Mary's. Two hours passed and all three squirmed in their seats uncomfortably. Thirteen hours to Hong Kong!

"God, I need a smoke." Sighed Aniston as she chewed on her nails.

"I need a parachute." Moaned Lopez looking out at the fluffy clouds out of the window.

"Have you ever been to Bangkok before?" Asked a slightly tipsy Aniston.

"Yes, in fact that reminds me of one of the best fucks I ever had."

"Do tell. It might pass the time. You do have a captive audience."

"Alright. And when you hear this you will agree that I am the hottest lay out of the three of us."

x

Jennifer Lopez tells her tale.

It was some while ago when I first came out here. The mere thought of flying to such an exotic location was certainly appealing after my long years filming and recording without pause.

Just like on this trip I booked into the Mandarin Oriental Hotel on Oriental Avenue.

It was recommended to me by my manager for it's style, service and excellence. It's nearly 150 years old but since it was renovated there is a Spa, Health and Wellness Centre, pool, and superb restaurant.

I chose the deluxe premier suite with a view of the city and river. Apart from the super soft bed there is a walk in shower and bath, large sitting area with sofa and tables. And naturally lots and lots of silk.

Well, the first thing about Bangkok you need to know about is the stifling heat. I can deal with California hot, but this can be really uncomfortable. Can you imagine 117 degrees during the day? And the humidity, oof! So after I slept off the jetlag I opted for a soothing massage.

I had a heavenly breakfast of Khao Tom, sort of a rice soup with pieces of chicken and herbs, before I hit the massage parlor.

"Sawasdee kha, Miss Lopez."

There I met up with Nan and Ying who greeted me warmly with their cute bows and with their hands pressed together. They were both typical of Thai women, about eighteen years old and petite and short. But seriously sexy with gorgeous long black hair and eyes.

They dressed casually in loose white robes that came down to mid thigh.

The sweet smelling fragrance in the room was intoxicating as I dropped my own robe and was made to lie face down on a flat massage table in just my panties.

"We make you feel jolly fine, Miss Lopez."

Nan spoke English but with that adorable Oriental lilt about it.

I closed my eyes as one of them began to rub my shoulders, and my muscles eased immediately. This is what it was all about, some well earned ME time.

The girl had an astounding touch, firm and then light, quick and then slow.

My tensions and fatigue melted away as Nan started on my legs from my feet up to my backside.

Being a natural dancer my ass wiggled all by itself and the sheer eroticism of the oils they used and the scent in the air made my pussy positively tingle like mad.

"Relax, Miss Lopez. Let your body go, and the mind quickly follow."

I was gently turned onto my back and Ying worked her magic on my front. Breasts, stomach and abdomen. I started all of a sudden when my panties were pulled down and soft hands forced my legs apart.

Nan and Ying looked at each other with animated faces and big smiles as they leered at my more curvy frame.

They chatted in Thai to each other as twenty fingers urgently traced their way to my inner thighs and exposed pussy mound.

My pulse beat in my temple as warm oil was poured onto my boobs and belly from a small china jug.

The acute smell of menthol hit my flared nostrils as I was covered all over.

"Special Thai massage. Make you feel yum, yum."

Nan opened her robe then and let it drop to the floor.

Her youthful body had not an ounce of fat and her skin had that auburn sort of glow to it. Her breasts were firm and medium and her bottom likewise. She had shaved her pubic area into a straight line and her labia were clear to see between her upper thighs.

Beaming with an almost innocent air she slid along my body with hers and her firm legs opened mine wide.

Her pointed nipples moved up and down my front with assured and languid motions and I lifted my ass up from the table in total surrender.

Ying came from above, moved across my upturned face and joined her friend and mounted me, gliding her body across mine, steering towards Nan.

"Goodness!"

As Ying's B cup tits mashed to mine Nan managed to rub my muff with hers with deliberate circular caresses that made my cunt positive ache for release.

We all three writhed on each other, never losing that naturally acquired rhythm we had found.

We became slick yet tacky and the heat we radiated merely served to stimulate my pussy all the more.

"Oh, fuck!"

Now they both slithered off of my oiled up curves and they knelt down at the other end of the table by my bobbing feet.

My hair hung lank over the other edge of the table as one hand ran up and down my mound. Another palm pushed at my mons until a single digit probed my puffy lips.

My breathing had become laboured as terrific waves flooded my saturated body.

"You two!"

Ying held my hips down as Nan pressed her face into my snatch.

Her darting tongue was incredible as she used it to lick inside and out, teasing me before diving full inside me again and again.

My juices were all over her chin and her lustrous hair was now wet with perspiration in the confines of the massage room.

"YOU TWO!"

I screamed out as Ying's tongue slathered my dripping pussy and the pair of giggling girls attacked me simultaneously.

What a sensation! I bucked and squirmed under their two faces as they slobbered and painted my loins with copious amounts of saliva.

Every inch of my skin glowed with sweat and my nipples could probably have cut glass as my arousal hit it's peak.

Their relentless and expert oral technique soon brought me to a sublime orgasm and my toes and foot drooped at the end of the table once my welcome climax subsided.

"Nice work, girls." I muttered as I was steered to the nearby shower where both naked masseuse stepped in beside me and soaped me all over.

I tipped them both generously and left them very happy.

Over the next two days I did some sightseeing and of course shopping before I took a cheap flight with AIRASIA to Phuket.

I loved Bangkok but was not too sorry to escape the heat and grime.

Cristiano Ronaldo, my Portuguese friend and top soccer player, had graciously loaned me the exclusive use of his yacht.

This was moored in the Ao Po Grand Marina in Phuket and the plan was for me to stay on board for a few days so I could indulge in fine food and get an all over tan.

Cristiano only employed Portuguese staff and crew and this suited me fine. Most Thai men are rather small and skinny, no offense as they are super friendly and kind.

"Welcome aboard, Senhorita Lopez."

I climbed on a rope ladder onto the deck of the amazing £15 million holiday yacht called 'Africa' welcomed by six strapping and well tanned sailors.

Cristiano had told me that it was 154 feet long with a beam of eight yards. It could accommodate twelve guests in six cabins, and within three air conditioned decks. I particularly fancied the sound of the spacious outside jacuzzi on the sundeck.

After my exotic massage a few days before I was up for lots of fun, and I was desperate for a good fuck.

x

We set out straight away into the beautiful Andaman Sea for the three day voyage and we quickly cruised towards the numerous scattered islands.

That evening I dined on the upper deck on a dish of fried catfish with a green mango salad under a full moon. Bliss.

I slept like a baby and woke up at eleven in the morning determined to sunbathe all day.

x

I padded out onto the sundeck and stretched out on the comfy lounge seat under the blue sky. I wore my new Stella McCartney one piece green bathing suit but immediately discarded it and laid out naked.

I suppose all actors are deep down exhibitionists and I am no different as I wallowed in the glorious sunshine as nature intended.

But even I was slightly taken back when Tomas came up without a stitch on!

"I have your suntan lotion, Senhorita Lopez."

"There's a novelty, you're naked."

"Express orders of Senhor Ronaldo. He wishes you to enjoy our crew and company to the full."

He emphasized the words 'to the full' with a look of mischievous intent and I dipped my sunglasses to drink in his beautifully proportioned shape.

Although the look of him nude was unexpected I was filled with excitement.

He seemed fairly young, twenty? But despite his boyish looks he had a sculpted chest and biceps, and was clean shaven all over.

His cock was semi erect between his chunky thighs but nevertheless appeared long, quite thick, and with a lovely dark hue.

He grinned and crossed his arms proudly knowing how well hung he was and how I was obviously impressed.

"Please to turn over." He said whilst spinning his index finger.

I obliged and let Tomas apply the sun lotion and sensuously smear it into my shoulders, down my spine and across my lower back.

After two minutes he had already reached my buttocks which he took great care to massage and knead.

I spun around and saw that he was now very much erect with a perfectly smooth eight inch boner.

"Nice one." I said in a casual manner, noting that he was uncircumcised as his bell end emerged from under his foreskin.

I looked into his dreamy green eyes, then to his cock, then back to his eyes, and back again to his mouth watering dick.

I felt the sun beat down on us and Tomas moved a multi colour shade to cover us.

I opened my legs wide and let the hunk gaze at my freshly trimmed muff.

I simply had to fuck him, right there and then, and my pussy throbbed like crazy.

I wanted to lick him all over, explore his fine body, and most of all suck on his hard cock.

Then I had yet another pleasant surprise.

"Oh, and Alfonse has your drinks."

The near on six feet tall Alfonse had appeared on the left of Tomas and was also completely naked and sporting a fully fine erect dick.

He was equally as handsome as Tomas with a solid build, wavy long black hair and a captivating grin.

I stood up and removed my shades and put both hands on my hips.

"Screw the drinks, and screw me. The pair of you."

The guys looked me all over, from my big tits to my moistening cunt that had dappled my inner thighs from the anticipation of what was to come.

Alfonse bent slightly and his lips connected with my erect nipples one by one. I pulled his head into my large bosom by his thick hair and welcomed his touch.

"Here."

Without further ado Tomas kissed me full on the mouth and I parted my lips and found his wriggling tongue.

Our three naked frames locked together and I sighed breathlessly at the heavenly feel of two rugged young men hugging my heaving body.

I ground my hips to Alfonse and his hard cock pressed into that gap between my upper thighs where I was most sensitive.

Tomas grabbed my butt cheeks and squeezed them as we continued to French kiss.

"Fuck me now."

For a long time I had been without sex, long story, so the desire to have Tomas sliding inside me slowly made me weak at the knees.

The bastard teased me by swiping the swollen head of his super smooth cock up and down my weeping slit until I hissed at him and he entered me finally.

His sea green eyes locked into mine which were half closed in bliss as he flexed his hips and took me deeper.

"Yesss!"

I tilted my head up to kiss him as he worked in and out at the same time that I moved my lower body up and down.

My big boobs rose and fell, that is until he fell on top of me and crushed them under his hairless chest.

123z
123z
795 Followers
12