Three Ladies on a Plane Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I closed my eyes to enjoy a mental picture of every contour of his superb dick shunting in and out of me.

"Harder,' I demanded and Tomas began to fuck me faster, his long shaft repeatedly thrusting back and forth into my slick cunt.

His powerful physique caused me to surrender myself completely, responding to his hammer thrusts with deep moans that came from the back of my throat.

He reached back without looking and grabbed my calves and raised up against his grinding hips.

His groin rasped on my loins and my clit was effectively stimulated beyond my wildest dreams.

"Oh...my...word!"

I couldn't have been happier with the young Portuguese stud vigorously driving in and out of me and so when he abruptly pulled out I bucked up desperately, fucking air as I searched for his thick organ.

But not to worry as Alfonse fell atop of me and mounted me instead.

His huge knob slammed into me at a furious rate and the sound of his firm thighs slapping against mine made my pussy drip down the crack of my ass. I was lost in a fog of pure sexual pleasure and I raised my head to kiss him hard on the mouth.

"Mmm."

My raw sexuality had been unleashed and I felt as liberated as a caged animal set free. My body shivered in ecstasy as his thick cock pulsed deep inside me.

As I came to grips with the notion of being pleasured by two handsome youths I came to the realisation that my needs could never really be satisfied by just one man.

Alfonse relented to Tomas who took up where he had left off, thereby sending me into a state of utter sexual euphoria.

"That's it, that is it!"

He somehow pushed down on the meat of my thighs and flattened them on either side of his legs. He spread his corded thighs so that they were on the outside of mine and then thrust up to the hilt.

As he found his ideal rhythm he pulled in and trapped my legs together, and the resulting tightness made my cunt contract on his driving boner.

I find it utterly fantastic to have a man's balls slap against me and I lifted my feet up so that my heels bounced off his butt.

"Again."

They switched once more and I looked up at darling Tomas as he hammered home.

I hugged him tightly and felt his superb muscles straining with his vigorous efforts.

His broad back was covered in well earned sweat from the sun beating down on him and I moaned in delight when he moved back and forth even faster.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!"

Between the two of them it was Tomas who gave me my first orgasm. He filled me completely and an ocean of tingles sent me over the edge as I came over his massive cock which remained buried in my sopping pussy.

I actually thought the lounger might collapse under our weight and I sat up as Tomas and Alfonse loomed over me.

"Come to mama, the pair of you."

I let my fingers run up the full length of their upstanding flagpole's and it amazed me that I had been able to take all they had in my tight pussy.

My cunt made an involuntary spasm at the memory of their dick's that had been stuffed up me only minutes ago.

I gave each cock head a warm kiss and then began to suck them off in turn.

My full lips pursed as I drew their fat helmet's into my drooling mouth, and Tomas groaned and grabbed a fistful of my lank hair as he fucked my face.

"Gaw!"

His prodigious length actually bumped the back of my throat and I had no option but to devour him.

Over and over he pushed in and I gasped for air as he gripped my head in a firm grip.

His taut ass clenched as he came in my mouth and I glugged loudly as I swallowed his creamy load.

Then Alfonse swelled up inside my mouth and he shot what seemed gallons of cum down my throat.

I admit that I felt like a wanton hussy as I decadently let their hot seed dribble down my chin.

"Wonderful. I need to clean up, boys."

I staggered to the jacuzzi and jumped into the swirling hot water and settled down on the bottom.

As I rinsed off my big tits floated on the surface and my nipples still protruded enticingly.

Then Tomas beckoned to another who was out of my line of vision, but in an instant my eyes took in yet another virile young man with an inviting erection.

"They must have a big supply of Viagra," I thought as he joined me in the tub.

"This is Miguel, Senhorita Lopez. He speaks no English but he says he likes you lots."

"Tell him the feeling is mutual." I told Tomas as I ogled Miguel's full mast as he sat in the tub beside me.

I stroked his hard knob under the hot water as his hands wandered over my big tits and hips.

He moved up so that his cock emerged like a periscope on a submarine and I didn't wait on ceremony to impale myself on him willingly.

His cock felt glorious as I sank down on him and I leaned back to raise my face up to the afternoon sun.

"Lovely, lovely." I intoned again and again as I bounced up and down on his divine organ.

I love this position the most and my ass cheeks rippled every time I slammed down on the hot Portuguese stud.

He grabbed onto my hips and guided me onto his throbbing cock as I clawed at his hairless chest with my nails.

"Fucking great!"

Miguel threw his arms around me and thrust upwards, ramming himself deep inside me.

Every thought in my head vanished as my sole concentration was in my climax that wracked my slick frame in wave after wave of pleasure.

My eyes burned into his as his cock vanished inside my stretched out cunt.

"Cum in me."

I pointed my toes down and gave him all I had, grinding and circling my hips in an attempt to savour his big log in my quivering cunt.

I pushed down as hard as I was able to and we yelled out together as we both came, and with his pulsating dick still fully embedded inside me he shot untold amounts of cum in my overstuffed quim.

"I like it."

I raised my body up and his semi erect cock slid out of me and we both caught our breath.

Tomas handed me a towel and I wrapped myself up in it as I made my way back to my cabin.

"Senhorita Lopez!"

I turned to see Tomas, still erect and hard flanked by two more six foot tall naked men with rods of iron poking up in front of them.

"After supper my amigos Rodrigo and Francisco wish very much to, how you say, make whoopee with you."

"Terrific. It's my favourite pastime."

I shook my head in amazement and decided to send Cristiano a thank you e-mail as soon as.

x

The Thai stewardess collected the finished up dinner trays from the three celebrities and they folded back their slide out tables.

"Over the next two days the guys on the yacht fucked my brains out, morning, noon, and night. In couples, threesomes, groups, and individually one by one. When I got back to the Mandarin in Bangkok I slept for twenty four hours straight."

Salma sneered and clicked her teeth and bent across Jennifer Aniston and shook her index finger at Lopez.

"What a crock of shit! Never did this happen in a hundred years. Puta!"

"It does sound a bit far fetched, Jen." Said Aniston with a wry smile. "I mean, a naked crew walking around all day with stiffies? Come on."

"I suppose you two have had better."

"Si. Absolutamente."

"Then please enlighten us."

to be continued...


12