Three Ladies on a Plane Ch. 02

Story Info
Salma Hayek tells about her interracial threesome.
3.9k words
4.19
7.6k
9
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
824 Followers

Note- Another tall tale with no basis in truth whatsoever.

xxx

Jennifer Lopez closed her window shade to dim the light from outside of the Airbus 3800. As did most of the other passengers in the Business Class section of the Thai Airways flight from LAX to Hong Kong. Their entertainment screens were still blank due to a failure in the system and Jennifer Aniston, seated next to Salma Hayek, visibly shook when the Mexican actress yelled across to another passenger who was angrily stabbing his non working video screen.

"El hijo de perra!"

Salma's eyes glared and her hand made a chopping motion in the air and the shaken man ceased his futile but irritating actions.

"Mierda!"

Five hours had passed since the plane had left LA and there were still ten more boring hours to go.

"You seem a little edgy, Salma. Why don't you talk to us for a while? Relief some of that tension."

"Yeah, please tell us how much of a sex Queen you are."

Jennifer Lopez had ruffled Salma's feathers once too many, and her blood boiled at having to share seats with her on the long haul flight.

"Well? Tell us about your the best fuck you ever had."

"Where do I even begin? Sooo many men, so much sex. I will simply tell you about my last week. It was plenty hot. I have just finished filming on my latest movie 'The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard' and I had my eye on two of the guys with smaller roles. Teddy and Tony were two well hung black stunt men and over the course of the week they were on set I made it obvious to them that I found them both desirable. A look here, a sly comment on their physique now and again, it didn't take much for them to get their attention. On my last day I acted."

x

If you think of Latina women as being fiery and strong willed then you would be entirely accurate. Red hot blood runs through their veins and this is evident in their every day life, not to mention their raunchy love making.

Salma didn't consider herself to be a dominatrix per se, just sexually dominant. She knew exactly what turned her on and expected her lovers to comply with her wishes and desires, no matter what she demanded. And that didn't mean having submissive men in her bed , oh no, the bigger the better was her motto and Salma had a particular taste for black bulls.

"Heaven."

Salma flopped naked onto her super soft bed and spread out like a starfish on her back. Her eyes drooped and her body glowed despite her exhaustion trying to take her off to sleep. Her pussy demanded attention and she kneaded her heavy breasts as she writhed on her shapely behind like the insatiable sex kitten she was. Her restless hands moved south, scraping her abdomen and lower belly in a deliberately slow and teasing motion. Her legs kicked out into the shape of a V and her hips bucked up to greet her right hand.

"Si, si!"

The tempestuous beauty caressed her inner thighs with her long scarlet nails and flicked at her extraordinary large clitoris that had emerged fat and swollen from it's hood. As she lifted her head to look she dipped two fingers inside her plump muff and probed her pink inner folds. Moaning softly her fingers glided in and out smoothly and her juices wetted the palm of her hand Salma fished for her favourite pink dildo with the detailed shaft and rubbed it against her wet pussy. Her perfectly trimmed triangle of dark pubic hair glistened from the numerous tiny drops of pussy sweat and her legs shook as she applied some lubrication to the ominous looking ten inch sex toy. She circled her pussy entrance with the business end and received a welcome spasm. Totally absorbed in her own pleasuring she used two hands to push the false cock into her cunt, making her gasp aloud and cry out.

"Me enchanta!"

As she began to fuck herself she lifted her left leg up at the knee and twisted the big dildo clockwise with every thrust home. after three straight minutes Salma had the thing buried deep inside and the impressive size and penetration had her cunt puddling under her stunning backside. Faster now she slammed the dildo in and out, still double handed, pulling it out almost all the way before filling her up again. Her toes curled down into the sheet and her head swam as her orgasm built with that insatiable urge to erupt, like an electrical charge rushing to her loins.

"Almost there."

On and on she pumped her pussy and she reveled in the divine bumps and ridges along the thick shaft rubbing on her inner walls. As she became slicker and slicker the dildo was deliciously stuffed inside her and she kept fucking herself as she exploded in an intense climax. She slowly removed the dildo, squeezing it with her pussy muscles as she reluctantly let it slip out, and then she closed her thighs to savour the final waves of her orgasm. Opening her eyes to the sound of a strangled cry Salma focused on the naked form of a young twenty year old male sitting across from her in an easy chair.

"Pardon, mi amigo. Please cum now."

Chris choked back a cry of gratitude and jerked his throbbing erection at high speed until he sprayed his seed in his sweaty fist. The huge Salma Hayek fan from Idaho had won a competition to spend the day with the famed movie star and she had graciously let him watch her masturbate as an extra treat. On the proviso that he not touch her, nor his own stiff cock.

"Thank you, thank you!" He stuttered as he ogled her dappled body with the heaving bosom and sensuous squirming.

x

Earlier the same day the excited Chris Schram had flown to LA from Boise and was then driven by chauffeur straight to the film set where Salma had just wrapped on her latest action movie. The young awe struck fan had been unsure about who should speak until finally his all time favourite actress spoke.

"You got me on a free day but I still have one or two matters to finalise. You are quite welcome to join me, just don't speak until I permit it. Clear?"

"As daylight."

Chris knew his place with the strong willed Mexican Senorita and was perfectly happy to tag along for the special day. She looked stunning in a delightful cashmere dress in royal blue with black stockings and calf length boots. The gentle flow of her black hair fell across the deep cleavage of her firm and full breasts, and at the rear her buttocks thrust out and up superbly.

"Is...is that a gun?"

The nervous fellow had noticed the glint of a weapon tucked inside Salma's small clutch and looked back at her as she shrugged.

"Si."

She fished out an imposing looking revolver and held it up in the bright sunlight.

"On this movie 'Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard' I've been fascinated by all the guns being used. So phallic. This is my new Smith and Wesson Model 610 10MM. It's stainless steel and fits so snugly in my palm."

"Is, is it loaded?"

"No. I just fancy a little fun with some of the guys. Come on."

They were standing outside of a large building and a cool breeze helped cool the air from the bright sun. He hadn't pressed his hostess as to why they had come here but it was all part of the fun for the shy Idahoan.

"Wow, you're making a sequel to Hitman's Bodyguard? That's my favourite movie with you in it."

"Gracias. This way, amigo." She told him as he gazed into those sensuous flashing eyes.

Salma approached a door on the north side and he followed her inside, his eyes focused on her broad hips swiveling in front of him. They walked down a small corridor to another door which opened out onto a long dark room with several tables which had a dozen wooden chairs stacked on top. As his eyes adjusted to the interior of the windowless room he could make out two large shapes sitting at one of the tables.

"Buenas Dias! Que tal?"

Chris remained behind Salma's slinky silhouette bemused and silent. She moved to the table and sat on the edge. The two stunt men, Teddy and Tony, looked enthralled at Salma's jutting bust and luscious crossed legs that just displayed the black bands at the tops of her dark nylons.

"You wanted to see us, Miss Salma?"

"Of course, boys. I couldn't leave without saying a proper goodbye."

Both black men were dressed in dark suits and dark shirts and were positively hypnotized by her piercing eyes, burning crimson lip gloss with the curled, almost cruel smile. As she leaned in further her pendulous boobs under her low cut dress were mere inches from the faces of the burly stunt men.

"I see you both staring at my breasts. Do you like them? Look, I don't have all day. We have a situation here. The whole time I was on set I kept checking you guys out. Every night I found myself wet just thinking of you two."

"What?"

"You heard me. VERY wet. I don't have sex on a regular basis. I want you both to fuck me. Right here, right now. And I won't take no for an answer."

Salma produced the menacing Smith and Wesson and pointed it straight at the alarmed black men. She lifted her left boot onto the table edge and her tiny thong yawned between her stocking sheathed thighs. Both men stood and even from his point of view Chris could make out their gigantic hard on's that seemed about to burst from their pants.

"Miss Salma! Is that loaded? Asked Teddy in a panic.

"Maybe. Is that?"

Salma grinned as she pointed the barrel at Tony's groin.

"Just do as I say and we'll get along. Clear?"

They looked at each other in mute silence and Chris wondered why Salma Hayek felt the need to force the men to make love to her. With her looks and temperament surely there was a long long of willing men at her bedroom door. Maybe it was just her dominant side coming to the fore.

"Damn, brother. You gonna say no to screwing Salma fucking Hayek?" Whispered Teddy from the corner of his mouth.

"Guess not, I ain't stupid." Came Tony's reply.

"What about him?" Asked Teddy as he pointed at Chris.

"You don't need to fuck him, just me." Said Salma with a sly grin as she replaced the revolver in her clutch. "Alright then."

The men sandwiched the minx and Teddy embraced her from the front and kissed her hard with his full lips. Behind her Tony lifted the hem of her dress and palmed her cheeks as he began to pepper them with butterfly kisses. Salma moaned into Teddy's mouth and wantonly ground her hips to smother Tony's face in her rear. The beefy guy grunted as he was made to shove his tongue into Salma's moist slit.

"Si, si."

His nose nestled in the separated twin globes of her bottom as he burrowed further inside her torrid cunt. She had succeeded in freeing up Teddy's stiff cock and was busy wrapping her slim fingers around his heated shaft. In turn he had managed to get her tits out of the front of her dress and was happily pawing the twin jugs of flesh in his sweaty hands.

"Come to mama.'

Chris was wide eyed at the sight of Salma Hayek, bent at the waist with her dress forming a band around her midriff, with Teddy's big black boner buried in her drooling mouth. His own cock began to pulsate in his jeans as her cheek puffed out lewdly as his swollen glans threatened to poke a hole in the left side of her face.

"Yes, mmm, that's it."

Tony unleashed an equally monstrous erection and Salma went down onto her haunches to service each one with the same enthusiasm. As they quickly began to strip off their clothing Salma squeezed each iron hard cocks and wanked them in sync, sucking in each fat knob in turn.

"Fucking hell!"

Chris cupped his aching groin as he watched intently at Salma's active fingers winding around each ebony flagpole and jerking their thick meat fiercely. They were both enormous, nine inches if not bigger, and as thick as shit.

"How does she do that?"

Salma swirled her pink snake of a tongue around and around the mushroom of a cock head and Teddy snapped his head back when she opened her mouth and sucked him in. Tony grabbed a lock of her hair and she let Teddy pop out so she could cram Tony down her throat. She made loud and lewd slobbering noises as she bobbed her head back and forth on his foaming dick.

"Amazing."

Her short dress had hiked up to show that tantalising strip of upper thigh between her panty line and the tops of her stockings. She stood up then and admired each of the well hung men in turn. Both were absurdly bulky and she used her nails to trace a line up their barrel chests as she hummed in approval at their muscled torso's and bulging biceps. Teddy had the darkest frame with a ravishing deep chocolate skin over a hairless body. Tony had the lightest skin tone but was the most built.

"Please to unzip me, amigo."

Chris visibly gulped in the shadows and looked at his shaking hands as she shot him a withering look. Nodding, he tugged on the zipper which slid down noiselessly and together they pushed the soft dress off of her tanned shoulders. It made a seductive whisper as it pooled around her kid leather boots and she stepped out of it one foot at a time.

"Fucking A!" Muttered Chris as he leered at Salma's bared flesh, becoming instantly aroused by the striking view of the semi nude actress.

Under her dress Salma had on the most sheer, see through bra he had ever seen and a similar thong that fit snug over her mons. The bra let her bullet nipples push out and was barely adequate to support her heavy bosom. Her thighs were clad in black stockings which were held up by a simple garter belt that was fastened around her hips. The smoking hot vixen lifted her chin proudly. The natural beauty always had a special thrill when virile men looked upon her alluring form, something about possessing a body that made men worship her was no doubt the reason. She immediately felt that magnificent tingling all over that came when she was about to have sex.

"Gracias. Go and keep an eye on the door and do not let anyone in. Under no circumstances may I be interrupted. Understand?"

"Si. I mean yes, no, of course not. Of course, that is."

As Chris spoke gibberish Salma stepped out of her thong and lowered her bra to expose her sizeable tits.

"Vamos a hacerlo."

"Me first bro'."

Tony grabbed Salma by the waist and unceremoniously plonked her backside on the edge of the table, spilling a jug of water on the way. He yanked her skimpy thong clear off and raised her left leg up by her ankle. The large built black man gripped her right leg, widened it and shunted up so that his huge cock head pressed against the moistened opening of Salma's pussy.

"Do it," demanded the sex hungry temptress before inhaling long and deep as he complied and pushed forward.

Salma tilted her head to her right and fed the tip of Teddy's cock to her crimson lips as Tony's lengthy dick spread her cunt out. He groaned as her tight pussy clenched around his pulsing shaft and superbly enveloped him.

"Damn, that be tight."

Salma closed her eyes and sucked on the juicy bell end of Teddy as Tony endeavored to slide in and out of the grateful actress. With her legs out wide Salma felt totally slutty as she was fucked silly like the bitch in heat she was. Tony rocked on the balls of his feet as he sped up and the table shook under the constant banging of all three sex crazed lovers.

"Mmm, oh! Mmm. Si!"

Tony's big black cock plunged in deep and he expertly twisted his pelvis which made for different directions inside Salma's steamy cunt. His eyes grew big at the sight of her tits jiggling wildly as he pumped her as hard as he was able. And for a minute he thought he might just fuck her clear off the desk!

"You like this pussy? Tell me how much you like it."

Tony shook his head to clear the sweat from his brow and grunted an affirmative. Then she moaned in sorrow as he slipped back all the way and left her gaping cunt hole with a sloppy pop.

"Ooohh!"

Just as soon as she vented her frustration Salma was turned to face the table, had her left knee lifted up and balanced it on the edge. Teddy put his hand on her left cheek and entered her with one hard thrust.

"You want this black dick, baby?"

"RUFF!" She barked in reply. "Fuck me, puppy." As she welcomed the thick dick her moans of pleasure were muffled by Tony who presented his throbbing cock head to her trembling lips. Her body was pushed to Tony as his colleague fucked her with gusto, slamming in and out at a rate of knots. His balls smacked loudly on her cunt and bottom as he planted his feet wide and went for it.

"Que padre!" She moaned between dribbling down Teddy's ebony rod.

The lucky man looked down on Salma's adorable derriere and she felt his hot breath on her back as he fucked her. The gorgeous actress squirmed as he pushed into her to the hilt with a seemingly tireless energy. Her orgasm caused her to shiver in utter delight and she shrieked on Tony's turgid cock as she came. He felt that wonderful sensation of her moistness seeping out of her quivering cunt and he renewed his assault with a series of rapid strokes that made her pussy tighten even more. They all paused for breath and their perspiring bodies disentangled.

"Fun! No!" Said Salma as her eyes lingered on their rigid poles, now shiny with her love juices.

There was something about black men that turned her on big time. The way their cocks smelled different somehow, decadent, sordid, sexual. Salma inhaled their manly scent with flared nostrils and her dark eyes glazed over.

"I need more cock."

Tony stood stock still in the middle of the room and held both arms out. He was presented with a panting Salma who was held effortlessly aloft by his friend. With his nine incher pointing straight up like a pole, Tony helped the ravenous female onto his quivering dart and as her arms draped about his bull neck she slid down with a yelp.

"Mierda!"

Still highly impressed by his thickness her legs kicked up and around his waist as the hot organ plunged up inside her all the way. Tony held her up with her legs in the crook of his forearms and together they bounced her up and down on his black boner. Her stockings were now ragged and her tits had cleared from her bra so that they were crushed against the man's broad chest.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh!"

As he pulled her down so he pushed up with his hips and Salma was fully impaled on his iron bar of a member. Her juices ran out down his shaft and gave some well needed lubrication. Her body was ablaze with lust and her erect nipples pressed into Tony as she buried her head in his left shoulder. With her ankles locked around his back he was able to walk about with his prize firmly stuck on his log. As her lower body ground against his she felt her over sized clitoris rub on his pelvic bone, driving her insane with pleasure.

"So...fucking...good."

Then her legs gave out and Tony let her down so that her head met the floor and he held her legs up by his ears. His fat dick hammered onto her in this odd position and the self declared dominant Mexican goddess felt utterly helpless and exhausted. She felt dizzy as the blood rushed to her head and was somewhat relieved when she was brought upright once more.

"Let me fuck those tits."

Teddy leaned back against the table and Salma wiped her face and threw her sweaty and lank hair back. She squeezed her boobs together and trapped his upstanding cock dead center. Despite her generous bosom the fat purple top of his dick emerged to meet her pursed lips and again she was impressed by the enormity of his manhood. He shoved up with his thin hips and put his hands down on the table for support as Salma slid her tits back and forth with chuckles of joy. She only had to lower her head a tad to let his cock head enter her mouth each time he pushed up.

"Holy shit!"

Teddy felt the flesh funnel glide along his rigid pole and he cried out in amazement as the fiery female drooled down her cleavage to make a slick path for his chocolate log.

"I'm gonna cum, baby."

"Not yet!"

On her haunches now Salma was flanked by two sweat covered black men who resembled huge but desirable giants. The panting actress took each heated cock in her fists and began to milk both with rapid jerks. Her soft hands fluttered up and down the incredibly stiff shafts and their increasing moans of ecstasy inspired Salma to give both appreciative squeezes.

123z
123z
824 Followers
12