Three Ladies on a Plane Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah!"

Teddy was unable to hold back another second and came first, erupting in big spurts that splattered on Salma's tits. Tony quickly followed suit and sent high arcs of cum that hit the giggling sex goddess on the tits and upper chest.

"Lovely, lovely, lovely."

Streams of white goo slithered slowly down her proud breasts and she dry humped the air, smiling broadly as her pussy squirted from sheer excitement. Salma held onto their dribbling hoses until their fine erections finally gave up the ghost. She stood up and applauded before picking up her dress and slipping out to the adjoining bathroom.

x

"That's it? We're supposed to be impressed by this?"

Jennifer Lopez pulled her complimentary blanket over her huddled frame and scoffed loudly. Sandwiched between the two bitter rivals, Jennifer Aniston did herself wonder what the big deal was.

"Honestly, you two. You have no imagination between the pair of you. Listen, if you want to hear about hot sex let me tell you about the experience I had ten years ago. It'll blow your mind."

"Yeah, right." Mumbled Salma.

"Hush now and settle back. Once upon a time in LA Jennifer Aniston attended a thirty person orgy..."

More to cum...

12