Three Ladies on a Plane Ch. 03

Story Info
Jennifer Aniston's hot orgy.
6.3k words
4.29
11.5k
11
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

Note- Final chapter in my made up story based on celebrity and not actually a true portrayal of events.

xxx

Jennifer Lopez and her hated rival Salma Hayek sat up straight in their Business Class seats and stared at the smug looking Jennifer Aniston who was sandwiched between them.

All three were more than half way to Hong Kong, the first stop over on their Thai Airways flight from LAX to Bangkok. The long haul trip normally took 21 hours but seemed even longer due to the total failure of the onboard entertainment software.

"When I get back to L.A. I'm going to sue the ass off of this shitty airline."

Lopez tapped her foot in the air in abject frustration and chewed on a nail. In an attempt to alleviate the sheer boredom the famous celebrities had regaled each other with tales of their hot sex lives. And now it was the turn of the likeable and perceptive Aniston, who had stunned the other two by declaring she loved taking part in sex orgies!

x

It might well have surprised people back in the 90's to discover that Jennifer Aniston had transformed into an age defying beauty who had balanced a successful movie career with television. And in the process had managed to earn up to a cool $300 million.

She had always been a person who fizzed with energy and as a result of a strict diet and fitness regime she had gained an enviable athletic figure that many twenty year old's would covet. When she had hit forty however Jen had noticed that many of her friends were either getting married, engaged, or having children. In the blink of an eye she had divorced Brad, lost most of her party pals, and seen her sex drive slump to an all time low.

"Come to London, I'll show you a good time."

It came as a surprise to Jennifer when she met up with England's very own Kate Beckinsale on the set of The Late Show with David Letterman back in 2015 to receive that invite. Things had come to a head in a sense for Jennifer and on a whim flew in to Heathrow to hook up Kate.

x

Jen and Kate had used the opportunity of the visit to London to celebrate the launch of yoga instructor Mandy Inger's new book. Both celebs had been helped by Mandy's 28 day plan of workouts and diet to achieve their healthier bodies. They attended the official book signing and Mandy's meet and greet before beating a hasty retreat.

Later in the evening the pair had gone to London's Chiltern Firehouse for a meal. This elegant lodging and restaurant is actually inside an 1880 former fire station at number one Chiltern Street in Marylebone. Kate loved the great location and plush decor, let alone the fine dining. They both sat at the bar and ordered cocktails and watched the other diners as they drank. Both women were looking their best as they were shown to a discreet sitting at the rear of the dining room. Jennifer cut an hourglass silhouette in a classic little black dress by Monique Lhuilier with a daring plunging neckline that left nothing to the imagination. The equally gorgeous Kate revealed her sculpted physique in a fitted sleek all black number with one shoulder and a pair of sky high patent leather pumps in white.

"Oh, you're so right. I can do back bends now all day long. And I move through yoga postures at 30 reps."

"Yeah. I tend to mix things up a bit with lots of stretching sessions and my favourite Savasana. It's transformed my sex life no end."

The conversation naturally revolved around their individual workout routines as they awaited their order. Kate smoothed back her elegant side bun of hair and Jen looked up admiringly at her glittering earrings. Grace, beauty, a natural charm, ambition, and of course sex appeal. These were the qualities that Jennifer thought of as she admired the quintessential English rose. The waiter returned with the restaurants special of the day.

"I love this dish." Gushed Kate. "I could eat it every day."

"it is very good."

Kate had suggested the pan fried wild halibut with new jersey potatoes and fresh duck eggs. Another waiter came to the table and uncorked a bottle of sauvignon blanc and left it to the ladies to fill their glasses. As the evening wore on so the wine flowed easily, as did the conversation as the alcohol took effect.

"So, do you have a man in your life at the moment?"

"Too busy. You know what it's like, being the center of attention can attract the wrong kind of man."

"But we still have needs, right? Sometimes it feels good to have anonymous sex with a man. Or indeed MEN."

"You mean in a group?"

"Sure. Have you ever taken part in a sex orgy?"

"Hell, no!"

"Alright. Have you ever made love to another woman?"

"Well, I've fooled around, you know. Never gone all the way."

"Interesting. Truth is having sex with another woman is perfectly acceptable if you just can't find a man. I love fucking women although I have never considered myself a lesbian. It's all about opportunity and necessity."

Jennifer drained another glass of wine and a warm feeling crept up her as Kate continued.

"Another?"

"So, if I were to make out with another woman, it wouldn't make me a lesbian?"

"Not at all. Unless you prefer women to men exclusively it's just a way of having fulfilling sex and getting off. We'll skip dessert. I have another idea. Let's go."

The pair of smoking hot ladies left payment for the meal and made for the exit. Kate made firm contact with Jennifer as they hooked arms and Jen experienced a definite increase of heat in her loins. She pressed her thighs together and her pussy throbbed in her sparsely mound under her short dress. x

It was late when they arrived by taxi at Kate's West London flat. The apartment felt cool inside and Jennifer shivered involuntarily, from the slight chill and the unfamiliar pleasure to come. Kate had already slipped out of her evening dress and stood in the corner of the room adjusting the thermostat.

"You go take a bath while I make the bedroom nice and cozy. You'll find all you need in there. Then we'll go to bed."

"Okay."

Jennifer was highly impressed with Kate's exquisite bathroom. The walls had charming glass mosaics and the floor was covered in marble. The single large window gave the room a bright and airy look which had one tub that was raised up on a platform in the corner.

Feeling incredibly clean and fresh, Jennifer emerged from the bathroom looking positively radiant after her indulgent bubble bath. Wrapped up in a fluffy white cotton bath robe she approached the twin bed where Kate was already lying under the soft sheet. Jennifer blushed as her robe opened and her left breast was bared with it's peaked nipple pointing straight out. Kate withdrew the sheet back invitingly and showed that she was in the buff beneath it. Jen let her robe fall from her naked body and slid under the sheet to join the desirable brunette.

"Nice bath?"

"Terrific, actually. You have some nice bath salts."

"I know. My favourite is Night Night Sweetheart. It's so decadent. Japanese plums, sweetened pear and pomegranate."

Jen faced away from Kate who sidled up and inhaled her hair that had fanned out over the pillow.

"I love your hair."

'Thank you. Oh!"

Jennifer felt Kate's left hand cup her pussy as the actress pressed her soft body against her. They hugged close and Kate's warm breath blew on Jennifer's neck and their legs entwined as Kate moved her hand in between them. Jennifer felt her heart race as deft fingers stroked her muff as if it were a natural thing to do. All the while Kate bumped Jennifer from behind with rotating hips and both sex kittens began to feel that welcome tingling that proceeded a wet pussy. Kate gently bit Jennifer's neck who released soft moans in response.

"So gentle."

Jennifer turned over to face Kate and they each looked deeply into the others eyes before leaning in to kiss passionately. Kate massaged Jennifer's inner thighs and found her pussy to be neatly trimmed and decidedly moist. She pushed her middle digit inside Jen who gasped and then bit her lower lip.

"Oh, that's nice."

Kate slid in and out, going faster and deeper with each probing action. Jennifer's juices coated her finger and Kate took a moment to put her finger in her mouth to taste how sweet the American was. Now totally up for it Jennifer rubbed her hands together and squeezed Kate's tits, then bent to suck on each of the splendid and very erect nipples. As Kate's bosom heaved into Jennifer's face the Californian celebrity was unable to contain her ignited lust and splayed her legs invitingly.

"Oh, yes!"

Kate replaced her finger with her darting tongue, pressing in hard to Jennifer's steamy cunt. Jen rolled her head back and her slender legs trembled as Kate alternated with searching licks of Jennifer's pussy folds and enthusiastic kisses that were lavished on every inch of those sensitive inner thighs.

"Fantastic!"

Jennifer was dumbstruck as she leaked fluids from her over heated quim as Kate seemed to possess not one but TWO tongues! So fast was her slathering and pussy delving of the grateful American. Not since darling Brad been able to stimulate that spot so well and her clit throbbed accordingly. Her toes curled and her hands formed tight fists as she melodically thumped the bed in a ex crazed tattoo and her head tossed from side to side, tangling her long hair beneath it.

"Oh my fucking god!"

Jennifer raised her head to gaze down her tanned body to see a determined Kate start to spank her pussy! Smack after smack of Kate's open palm met her protruding clit with a certain firmness that made her squirt from the persistent blows. Without a pause Kate crept up and landed on top of Jennifer, tit to tit, cunt to cunt.

"Let's dance!" The American laid flat out and spread her legs as the obviously experienced Kate moved her mound on Jennifer's. With athletic circles of her pelvis Kate made exquisite moves with her pussy on Jennifer and their trimmed pubes tickled the other. Jen brought her lithe legs up and pulled Kate in harder so that their moistened slits made further contact.

"My goodness!"

Kate moved her pussy up and down and then somehow, from left to right, fusing their cunts together.

"Goodness has nothing to do with it, to quote a certain famous lady."

Kate rested her full weight on Jennifer now and pumped her hips in the semblance of a man fucking a woman and Jen squirmed in response. She grabbed onto Kate's pert bottom in an attempt to push an imagined cock into her throbbing cunt, a cock that didn't exist. The angle was now perfect as both of their erect love buds met under grinding thighs and quivering cunts.

"Oh, god...keep it up...keep..."

Desperate for their release beads of sweat dappled the pair of them as they smothered each other with a reckless abandon. They kissed and rubbed breasts as the pace of their writhing increased and both moaning women came in an explosion of ecstasy. "Fucking brilliant!" Breathed Kate as she collapsed over Jennifer who still shook from the aftershock of her intense climax.

Panting and spent they drifted off into a dream less sleep.

x

"Come on, you deserve some good sex. Sex with no ties, and with as many like minded partners as you can handle.

It took a week of contemplation and soul searching, not to mention lots of hot lesbian sex with Kate, for Jennifer to agree to attend the upcoming swingers orgy.

"There are some rules obviously. No names for sure. No exchanging details or arranging hook ups outside of the house. You can decide who to fuck, and who to decline, although if you say no all night there is no point to the exercise and I won't be invited back again. Positively no voyeurs."

Kate went on to explain that these events, or fever parties as she referred to them, only happened every few months.

"Only couples and single women under the age of fifty are allowed, strictly no single men. It's ever so posh, wealthy socialites, artists, politicians, even Lords and Ladies."

Kate had met the organizer a few years before and she herself had refused several times before summoning up the courage to attend.

"I got an e-mail the day before letting me know the secret location of the party and was told they were expecting no less than forty swingers to attend. The men had to wear suits and the women dark cocktail dresses. I found the relatively small townhouse just outside London and arrived at 10.30. By the early morning I had been fucked silly by at least a dozen men."

"What about protection and stuff?" Wondered Jennifer as she fidgeted beside the composed Kate in the back seat of the cab.

"Nothing is left to chance. Every participant has an Aids and blood check near to the date. Condoms must be worn during intercourse, and there are plenty strewn about. As well as bottles of lube. That we'll need."

The hired cab swung around the quiet lamp lit back street lined with Georgian houses and stopped at the end outside door number ten. Jennifer saw the clock on the dashboard read 11 pm. The street was deserted and as they stepped out the only thing to be seen was a curious cat whose eyes reflected the street lights.

"This is it, the same place as my first time. We have some night to look forward to if my last visit is anything to go by."

Kate paid off the driver and she and a very nervous Jennifer Aniston used the ornate looking knocker on the heavy wooden door to indicate their arrival. They wore the same dresses as the other evening with the addition of Gucci thigh high hold ups in shimmering black. Kate had added a black choker around her pale neck which Jen thought was a nice touch.

"Good evening, ladies. You're expected. Pray, enter."

The door was opened by a tall, rather thin fellow in a black tuxedo and face mask.

The greying sexagenarian waved a white glove and the women stepped into a well lit hallway framed by hand carved wood paneling, and were greeted by their hostess for the evening.

"Kate! So good to see you return!"

A top heavy redhead in a tight black bustier slashed open to the ribs to display a pair of enormous breasts threw her arms open to hug Kate.

"Jen. This is Lady Courtney. She organizes everything. This is my American friend I told you about. Jennifer."

"Charmed, I'm sure. Any friend of Kate, as the saying goes."

The woman looked to be in her sixties but she behaved as is she were a sprightly forty year old as she seemed to dance along the passage as she proudly showed off her home. Apart from her corset she wore a black thong and fishnet stockings.

"This is the vanilla room."

A chandelier hung directly over a huge bed that must have been four king sized pushed together. It was covered in sheets of black satin with a half dozen pillows tossed to the middle. Several black bins were strategically spaced out, presumably for used condoms. Soft rock music played over the hidden sound system as Her Ladyship then steered the movie stars to a downstairs room she ironically called the Playroom.

"This room is a bit more stylized as you can see."

Indeed, thought Jennifer, as she noted the black spanking tables, whipping frame, and sex swing. Sophisticated yet decadent. Heavy metal pounded out of the loudspeakers and Jennifer recognised some Avenged Sevenfold music. Another staircase led to a red lit room known as the PVC domain. So named as all who entered were required to wear outfits of latex, rubber, shiny leather, as well as PVC.

"Basically, if it crackles, you're in. Aha, ha, ha!"

Lady Courtney's laugh could have stripped wallpaper as Jennifer and Kate smiled politely. Goth rock dominated the room and Kate and Jennifer thought it quite appropriate. "We'll have drinkies, and then have oodles and oodles of sex."

Kate and Jennifer were directed to the bar where several couples were drinking and checking each other out. The pair of irresistible actresses were immediately sized up as they were served champagne. A young man and his partner sidled up to Kate and he whispered in her ear, telling her how much he wanted her. As Jennifer leaned in to ask Kate what the man had said she received a sharp pinch on the left, lower, cheek.

"Ooh!"

"Evening, darling. Shall I see you later? We're really up for this one."

Jen turned to see a rather good looking male with model looks and a brilliant white smile. On his arm was a stunning blonde who looked as if she were too a well paid model.

"You can bet on it," answered the confident Kate.

Lady Courtney then clapped her hands above her head to draw attention and at the same time the lights went down low.

"Ladies and Gentlemen. It's now midnight. So clothes off and let's party!"

A general hubbub rose as everybody stripped off and made their way to the various play rooms.

"See you in the Playroom?" She turned to the newcomers as she kicked her thong off with a flourish, revealing her dark bush between her upper thighs. "Ha, ha, aha, haha!"

"Well?"

Jennifer and Kate stripped down to their stockings and heels and ventured to the vanilla room in their birthday suits. Both had shaven their pubic hair so that they had squeaky clean mounds. The pair of them side by side was truly astonishing. Each had figures to die for. Slim pins, shapely breasts, and lustrous hair swept back over the perfect contours of their frames. As they perceived the crowded bed it heaved under the weight of couples and threesomes getting down to it.

"Wow!"

One heavily tattooed man waved his impressive erection in the faces of two very interested women. Another man with developed muscles was flanked by two long haired females who both caressed his manly torso as they kissed and fondled. Two long limbed ladies were already in a 69 position and their muffled moans emanated from their buried mouths. Jennifer estimated that there were six couples writhing on the midnight black bed with another two pairs watching enthralled by the mass of tangled bared bodies.

"Getting in the mood yet?" Asked Kate as her hand cupped her own breasts.

"I'm not sure. You?"

"Definitely. I'm going in."

Kate gave Jen a peck on the cheek for luck and tottered over to the big bed. She sat on the edge directly next to a muscular black guy who was fucking a blonde missionary style. Without a doubt everyone appeared to be attractive, fit, and aged between thirty and fifty.

"Say, have you seen a big and busty blonde in the last few minutes?"

Jennifer, acutely aware of her naked state looked up at a tall fellow with baby blue eyes and cute dimples to match. He had a semi hard on and looked utterly adorable.

"Might that be her under the black guy?"

She and blue eyes looked over at the taut bottom of said black stud whose backside and lower body were shiny with well earned sweat as he hammered into the screaming blonde beneath him.

"Oh yes, that's Kim. She loves it black once in a while. Catch you later?" He gazed at Jennifer's tits in approval and she waved him off.

'Take it to the Limit' the song by the Eagles that Jennifer had a particular liking for stirred her into action.

"Here goes nothing."

She ventured to the edge of the oversized black covered bed that was heaving with furious fucking, and the smell of sex and sweat assailed her nostrils. It was hard to focus on any particular coupling as everything seemed to be a blur of arms, legs, and bottoms, with a backing track of moans and groans. As she swayed her body to the music she wiggled her firm ass with an shameless twist and grind, and a thrilling warmth flooded her lower body.

"Him."

She liked all the men as she looked at each one in turn, which was something of a relief. But her eyes were only on one man in particular. Model Man. A vague resemblance to Brad, with a similar build and hair colour. BBC was obviously interesting with his lean and athletic physique, but his cock looked a little to massive to contemplate having inside her.

123z
123z
822 Followers
12