Three Ladies on a Plane Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh!"

'It Started with a Kiss' by Hot Chocolate seemed appropriate as Jennifer was spun around to face a smooth chested man who lifted her chin to kiss her hard on the mouth. Surprised initially she melted into his arms and her tits crushed into his solid wall of a chest. Her kiss changed into a moan of further surprise as eager fingers slipped inside the ridge of her pussy from behind. Sandwiched between two virile men Jen swayed her hips as her pussy pulsed and leaked fluids.

"Evening."

The two men had huge erections which throbbed enticingly against Jennifer. One in front of her pressed his knob, thick and hot, into her bald snatch, while the other nestled perfectly In the gap of her superb lifted and separated ass cheeks. Two hands pulled her back and his hardness rubbed delightfully in her loins. Jennifer draped her arms around the one in her face as two fingers we buried in her slick channel. All three moved in a sensuous rotation and Jen cried out with a throaty sound of approval.

"In me." She said boldly to the unknown person behind her as she spread her buttocks to offer her up her wet slit. This was it.

She bent slightly at the waist into the one in front as the thick expanse of the other's dick thrust up into her. With firm hands gripping her hip bones she was slammed into with such force that it pushed her into the other's body. Up on the toes of her heels firm hips bucked her back and forth on the stiff cock and Jennifer loved it! The first cock of the orgy stretched her out and sent significant tremors through her.

"Suck me off, would you?"

Jennifer bent down even further, running her hand all over the proffered erect cock. She felt the thick shaft twitch in her fist and then she licked her lips and drew his bell end into her mouth. The feel of a man's dick in one's mouth filled her with a wanton excitement and she dug her nails in the man's thighs as she gave him a hands free blow job. His hands became tangled in her hair and his dick bulged obscenely out of her right cheek as he humped her face.

"Nice mouth." Said blow job guy.

"Nice pussy too." Added doggy fuck guy.

And then they were gone leaving Jennifer somewhat bemused. Her ears pricked up and the incessant thrum of 'Thunderstruck' by AC/DC coursed through Jennifer's body, spurring her on. Tattoo Man approached her and Jen instinctively put her arms around his neck and ground herself firmly onto his stiff rod.

"Hi, how you doing?" She asked demurely as she studied his ink.

His left arm was smothered with countless pictures and words, and his hairless chest displayed what she guessed might be the tree of life. At his navel was the head of a King Cobra snake. whose tail slithered down to merge with his own sizeable snake of an erection.

"Here."

They found a space on the black bed and Jennifer laid back and let him slide all the way into her quivering cunt. His balls banged against her upturned bottom as he pushed in and out with audible snorts and grunts. As she was fucked hard and fast the ravishing actress was slammed into the bed. Her legs were hooked up and her heels came up next to her ears and his stiffness slid in and out at an extreme angle.

"Shit!"

Jennifer's tits bounced up towards her shoulders as her ass left the bed and she was bent double. Then her head spun as she was roughly raised up and Tattoo Man pulled out of her. Somebody else manhandled her and placed their hands on her hips and lifted her up onto her hands and knees. A hard cock pressed on her wet quim and with a quick thrust it entered her with ease.

"Oh...my!"

Jen moaned but her cries of delight were quickly snuffed out by a big cock in her mouth. She looked up into the eyes of Muscle Man whose body rippled as he proudly flexed his biceps. His unsheathed dick was quite veiny and the ridges and bumps played on her tongue as it slid in past her dribbling lips. The hands about her waist tightened as the man behind her fucked her and her slender frame was moved forward by the constant thrusting.

"Mmm!"

A hand placed in top of her head signaled the offer of another cock and as Muscle's pulled out, Blue Eyes took it's place. Jen alternated between the pair of them as she was fucked hard from behind. A resounding smack on her rump shook her as the cock slipped out and was replaced in an Instant. Jennifer had never had three men fuck her all at once and her adventurous side was rekindled in that moment. On top of that notion she realised that she had no idea who she was actually being intimate with!

"Gah!"

Jennifer found herself choking from the rapid switch from one cock in her mouth to the other, but in a curious way she found it totally hot. Her ass was further pulled up and she jolted as Doggy Fuck unleashed astonishing power thrusts into her dripping cunt.

"My favourite song," proclaimed the man behind Jennifer as he fucked the shit out if her in time with Whitesnake's 'Slide It In.'

The man's entire cock slid inside her to the hilt and each slap of his balls on her ass and the thump of the bass guitar made her push back furiously until her orgasm crested through her sodden cunt. Muscle Man took this as a cue and he pumped his cum into her mouth. She gulped it down as the cock inside her backed out. As she dribbled cum Jennifer was unceremoniously tipped upside down and her feet were suddenly where her head just was.

"Suck on this, darlin'."

Finding herself on her back with her head dangling over the edge of the bed she saw Blur Eyes feed his dick to her mouth and began to skull fuck the famed actress. So rapidly that his hanging balls smacked on her upside down brow. The forced angle of the lie back blow job meant that his cock was rammed down her throat with some depth and Jennifer felt the unusual sensation of a deep throat fuck without the gagging.

"Umumum!"

Meanwhile her feet were exquisitely sucked and her thighs were splayed to let an eager tongue lapped happily on her wet pussy. The moaning fellow unloaded in her mouth and Jen tilted her head to let the cum seep out of the corner of her mouth. He may have good looks but his semen tasted awful. She looked up and was pleasantly surprised to see Model Woman and Kim, the busty blonde eating her out. As she came for the second time Jennifer threw up her hands.

"Time out, ladies."

x

Two staff members stripped the bed of the satin sheets and were replaced by a fresh set. After what must have been an hour the party was back in full swing, pardon the pun, as men moved from woman to woman, switching partners at the drop of a hat. Jennifer took a welcome rest and looked on from a welcome chair as she drank from a bottle of spring water and fanned her hot face. One female was being face fucked as another was on top of her and giving it to her good and proper. He pulled away and tore his rubber off and Jen saw his cum run down the crack of her ass onto the sheet. Barely had the woman any time to rest before another ram rod hard stud mounted her and immediately got into it.

"Yes, yes, yes!"

Beside them a guy was fucking a long haired girl from behind as another fed his cock to her hungry mouth. The woman Jennifer recognised as Kim was sitting on the edge of the bed and was having her cunt eaten out by a man with a broad back. Her presumed partner with the blue eyes was next to her with a short haired girl impaled on his rigid pole in a reverse cowgirl position.

"So there she is."

Jennifer caught sight of Kate from the back as she wiggled her ass as she slowly lowered her slim frame onto the upright dick of a man who was flat on his back. Two others were on either side of her and Kate gladly sucked on one big cock while she stroked the other. Jennifer's hand flew up to cover her gaping mouth as she watched a fourth guy apply some lube to Kate's back passage before pushing his condom sheathed dick into her poop chute.

"Oh my fucking god!"

Kate Beckinsale was now happily servicing FOUR men with a reckless abandon.

"No watching, just fucking."

Three very aroused men stood before Jennifer who held up a hand in mock protest.

"Easy guys, easy."

Two of them drew back condoms onto their stiffs and liberally smeared lube down their shafts as the third laid her flat on her back on the black sheets. Momentarily confused Jennifer saw Bareback Man moved up her front and slapped her on the left cheek with his dick! As her mouth opened to protest it was filled as he shoved himself past her lips.

"Gumph!"

As she was face fucked Condom One held her legs apart and his thick girth vanished inside her cunt. In a lust filled ten minutes Jennifer was used simply as a man toy and she adored every second. Her mouth was stuffed, her pussy was fucked at full tilt, and her tits were groped and smacked. In a dizzy state Jen felt her senses driven wild. She would surely have screamed the house down had the big cock in her mouth not silenced her.

'Ho!"

Jen was swiveled forty five degrees and Condom Two guided his cock i to her with a hard thrust. With them all squirming against each other their bodies became glued together in a sordid tangle. Bareback moved out of her mouth and the wanton vixen drew in much needed breath which was promptly expelled from her lungs as she was dragged up to straddle the man in her muff. She tossed her hair back as she moved her hips in circles and rode her man with swinging tits and undulating belly.

"Oh, shit!"

Jen gasped as a long cock rubbed on her tight star of an asshole, lubricating her before he pushed fully past her anus. She blushed like a schoolgirl as they fucked and groaned in a three way rut. Her stomach heaved, her skin tingled, and her thighs trembled as she savoured that unique throb of having both of her holes stuffed. Each thrust up into her pussy pushed her back onto the cock in her back passage so forcing it deeper inside her. Four hands groped her and pinched her tits and Jen came not once, nor twice, but three times in as many minutes!

"Cum on me, you devils!"

Condoms were ripped off and three pulsating knobs shot out hot milk over her face, neck, tits and stomach and Jennifer experienced shivers of excitement up her spine.

x

The sound of the Alice in Chains song 'Man in a Box' grew louder as Jennifer tentatively approached the so called Playroom. After cleaning up and gargling with the offered mouth wash the curious American peered inside the rectangular shaped room and her jaw dropped at the sight of Mister BBC tied naked by his wrists and ankles in the form of an X to a metal frame. His brawny body was without a single hair and showed not a ounce of fat. The defined muscles and sinew were further enhanced by a mix of sweat and what looked like baby oil. Jen noted his set jaw with the full lips drawn back over a red ball gag tied about his head and she almost salivated at his boldly displayed midnight black body. But her eyes were inevitably drawn to his magnificent erection that thrust out of his sweat dappled groin like a veritable flagpole.

"My goodness!"

"Jennifer! You found us. Do join the fun."

Lady Courtney stood naked in thigh high leather boots, her pubic bush moist and plump, and beside her was Kate in just her nylons and perilous five inch heels. Jennifer noted her clean shaven snatch with the prominent clitoris that emerged erect from the tiny hood, and her heaving breasts with the pointed tips. BBC was flanked by two blonde beauty's who were both entirely naked and were in the process of licking his torso and well developed thighs in order to preserve his quivering boner.

"Go ahead, my dear."

Her Ladyship motioned to Kate who nodded and opened her mouth to devour the top of the ebony club of a cock. The helpless yet totally aroused stud thrust his pelvis up and strained against his bonds as he attempted to reciprocate Kate's bobbing movements. Her tongue licked out the purple hued tip of his rock hard organ and Jennifer looked on awestruck at the cute English brunette salivating on a black mamba. The blonde's continue to massage his broad chest as Kate vigorously sucked on half of his length.

"Help her out, my dear."

Lady Courtney nodded to Kate and Jennifer flipped her loose hair back and dropped to her knees by the busy brunette. His thick veined pole twitched in Jennifer's face she ran a hand over the captive man's smooth groin. Kate manhandled his leathery scrotum as Jen drew the bulbous head past her lips.

"Splendid!" Cried Her Ladyship as she egged them all on.

Kate and Jennifer made a fantastic team as they kissed and licked different sides of the chocolate log. Occasionally their lips overlapped and they giggled as they moved in time with each other. up, down, fast, slow, side to side, and lingering lovingly on the swollen top. Through his ball gag BBC yelled as he came, sending spurt after spurt over Jennifer and Kate's faces, splattering eyes, cheeks and lips in a seemingly never ending torrent of sperm. Both celebrities stood up on wobbly pins and embraced, sharing sticky semen between them.

"Thank you, Kate."

"You're welcome, dear Jennifer."

x

"You are so full of shit, Jennifer fucking Aniston. No way did you fuck Kate Beckinsale and attend an orgy."

The three ladies fastened their seat belts as they began the final hour of the long and tedious flight to Hong Kong, and Salma Hayek waved Aniston aside with a toss of a hand.

"It's all true. What else can I say." Answered Jen with her hands spread.

"Any other dreams you had lately? Maybe fucking the entire Oakland Raiders football team."

"Really, what a stupid idea, the Oakland Raiders!" Scoffed Jen. "They're the Las Vegas Raiders now."

"Whatever."

"Oh, yeah. Since that time I've been to no less than four orgies. London, LA, Miami, and Portland."

"Portland? In Oregon?"

"No, Maine. Anyway, the point is It is I who have the hottest sex life. So stick that in your pipe."

A silence fell over the three of them as the cabin pressure began to change. The Captain came over the coms and announced the descent into Hong Kong.

"...so thanks for flying Thai Airways and we look forward to having you all again very soon."

Unfortunately the Captain failed to switch off his microphone and continued to broadcast his conversation from the cockpit.

"Yes, when we finally land the first thing I need to do is hit the toilet, and then I'm going to fuck the brains out of that cute stewardess called Ding."

The afore mentioned stewardess sprang down the Business Class aisle double quick to warn the Captain.

"No rush, honey," said Lopez as the embarrassed female hurried past their seats. "He said he needs a shit first."

x

On the shorter connecting flight to Bangkok all three managed to sit apart from each other and enjoyed some relative peace and quiet. On arrival, drained and jet lagged the three celebs collected their luggage at the carousel. Then they saw Jennifer Lopez waving to them excitedly.

"Hey! You two! Cristiano Ronaldo says I can use his yacht for the next few days. Want in?"

Aniston and Hayek looked at each other and the image of several young Portuguese crew members, all with permanent erections, persuaded them to accept.

"Count me in." Answered Jennifer without a pause.

Salma rolled her eyes as she too nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, yeah. Me too. What the hell, a girl has to eat, right?"

END

12