Three Leather Jacket Tassels Ch. 01

Story Info
Maga cowboy catches his wife with New York lesbian lover.
5.5k words
3.26
4.7k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three Leather Jacket Tassels

Tassel 1 - Paul

By: RicharDickensAlcoxxx©                                       

Firstly, let me introduce myself as Paul Morris. I'm a contemporary folk singer and harmonica player. Experts have described my music as a throwback to acts like Woody Guthrie and Joan Baez. I am known with my fan base but wouldn't say famous exactly. I'm originally from Texas, east Texas to be exact. I'm forty two years old and more or less a newlywed. My wife Paulette is thirty-two and a real looker.

When I first saw her first thing I noticed was her rack but I later fell in love with who Paulette really was inside. She was stacked, but without looking like a woman of loose morals. Although born in Chicago, she's my lady, my Southern Belle who I drempt about. Before her I was just goin' places with arm-candy. Always lookin' to meet a good woman to take care of but never finding the right one.

When I met her, Paulette looked so healthy and tender with her hour-glass body; fleshy in all the right places! She had an ample bosom, a trim waist, and a round derrière, flawless porcelain skin, rich chocolaty brown eyes, high cheek bones, a slightly up-turned nose, full lips, and beautiful, natural chestnut and honey hair down to her waist.

I may be from Texas but she was a real Georgia peach. I nicknamed my little wife sweet-cheeks in bed because, even in her thirties, her fine tush was perfect; not too big, not too small, just right.

She has yet to give me a nickname in the bedroom. Paulette had been a dancing instructor and also majored in drama at Concordia. Her nickname there had been "the body." I'm an incredibly lucky man cause' we became two peas in a pod.

I myself am still handsome. Six feet tall, weigh two hundred pounds, with a body like John Cena, bit taller. I have chiseled features, dark blue eyes, sandy colored hair, a handlebar mustache and long sideburns.

Paulette and I shacked up together soon as we decided to get engaged, she moved into my house in LaGrange. It's only a few minutes away from Chicago. I had been living near Chicago for the last eighteen years, mostly for the work.

Unfortunately I knew her ex-husband because he is also a singer and was in my circuit. We never really spent time together in the past because he tends to make enemies real fast. Unfortunately we have the same manager, Mr. Bradley Johnson.

Her husband's problem, and I refuse to even say his name, was he couldn't handle success. I hate to admit it but he could have been the next big thing except he never really chased his dream. No ambition in that empty shell of a man. When she divorced him and her lawyers went after his assets the little prick started pitchin' a hissy fit.

He took a swing at me and made contact, but I took it easy on him for Paulette's sake. I knew I'd feel bad anyway breakin' the sonofabitch's face, him being a singer like me.

I felt sorry for him although I heard he started playin' in a band with one of my idols. Willie Nelson of all people took him into his band to help with backing vocals and banjo. As jealous as I was about him playing with a veteran guitar player of Willie's caliber, I was happy to finally have him out of our lives. Happy to have my little miss carry my surname.

I didn't exactly steal her from him either. She just got sick of him because he was a loser who couldn't take care of her. She was still workin' as a waitress when she was with him. Paulette was riding a burro and she split because she wanted to ride a Tennessee Walker. He got his up 'n' comings! But what came next I never saw comin'.

I loved all my neighbors and when I shacked up with my bride I knew she'd be in good company. I was real close to my neighbor Brandon Slim across the street but was never quite keen on his thirty year old wife, Eny. Brandon is a tad younger than me, thirty-eight and in the architecture and engineering field.

He is a good man, you know the type. He was too good, almost, because Brandon was ignorant to the ways of his woman. Inni, or Meanni, or Winnie. Not sure how to pronounce this name of hers; but her name is spelled E-n-y.

Because Eny had a reputation in the neighborhood for being a bad egg and more than just a little cracked, I wanted my wife to stay away from her. And unofficially Eny had a reputation for being very free-thinking, as well as being the neighborhood's municipal cock-wash if y'all see where I'm going with this. In spite of being married to Brandon for seven years.

These are only rumors, mind you. But I won't lie to you; she is a nice piece of ass. She has beautiful piercing turquoise eyes, intelligent features, straight eyebrows, platinum-blonde pixie styled hair, and a waif-like frame. Although she's skinny, her body looks healthy enough. The only thing that don't sit too well with my taste is her small breasts. Eny has a chest flat enough to land planes.

Beauty has a price though, and Eny's came with a biggity attitude. Eny could never shut her yapper and she's stubborn as a mule. Could have been a truck driver with her mouth. Eny is originally from New York City where my friend Brandon met her; to his misfortune. She had been a beauty queen and runway model in her early years and had been pretty good at it. From New York, to Morocco, to Italy, to Paris, to Los Angeles, I am told.

Then she retired because she was way better at partyin'. She developed a substance abuse problem. I'm a singer and know how that stuff works so I won't judge her on that. She got some help after that and somehow resurfaced as a real estate agent with Brandon by her side. They settled here in LaGrange five years ago.

I hated her liberal ways and didn't really want her influencing my tender princess Paulette. When Eny first met my angel and my wife asked me about her I said; "That gal has been with so many fellas, she ain't nothing but a no count good for nothing hussy. Don't you go hanging around her type, Paulette, because she is a bad influence!"

Paulette agreed to only be polite toward her but they still became good friends despite my admonitions. I said to myself; don't worry yourself, Paul, because evil thoughts come home to roost.

Paulette will surely be a good influence on Eny; not the other way around. There was little I could do since we lived in a tight community. The boat really sunk when Eny sold the house Paulette once owned with her ex-husband in Frankfort.

I hate to admit it but her looks really helped her sell off property like hotcakes. In spite of everything I trusted that my wife was ace high and would never go astray. I only questioned that trust when I noticed something was strange during dinner one night. My wife had spent that whole afternoon with Eny, maybe some of the morning too. They had gone to Verrat's for lunch that day, my wife's favorite restaurant.

I arrived in the early evening in our compact SUV having picked up our kids and Brandon's from their after school activities. Paulette has two from her previous marriage. Eny and Brandon have one adopted child because, due to her lifelong modeling career, Eny refused to have any.

I could sense a peculiar vibe coming from them as I walked in the house and sure 'nuff something was definitely up between em' gals. That little gamine Eny was with her trying to look innocent, but I could see through her facade.

"How did your day go today Paul?" Paulette asked me with a half-smile.

"Why, I'm feelin' hunky dory today honey! Come here an' give your old man a cuddle!" I answered with my usual enthusiasm. Paulette walked toward me and kissed me on the cheek. But when I tried to really hug her, she froze up.

"Good Lord! I wonder what happened while everyone was away!" " I said, eying her. Eny was looking daring that evening in a black long sleeve sheer top with a lacy black bra underneath and her tight black leather pencil skirt. My wife always allowed herself to look wholesome and didn't disappoint in skinny jeans and a simple sleek button down shirt.

"Must have been something, heh Jeannie?"

"My name is pronounced Eh-nai, Paul! E H N A I...can you see my hand?" She said, gesticulating. Practically bouncing her two pursed fingers in the air. Talking to me like a moron, pointing out every tiny syllable of her name.

"OK sure, whatever that is!" I said.

"What happened today honey? You seem wore out," I said to my wife. I thought Eny and I had mended our fences, but apparently I was wrong. When I looked at that little cooze she was madder than a wet hen and then Paulette said something.

"Nothing, Eny and I had just had some lunch and I remembered a sad story from a trip I took with my parents and grandma when I was twenty. Eny gave me a friendly shoulder to cry on," said Paulette stepping away.

"OK, OK, no reason to carry this on ladies," I said stepping out into the driveway to welcome Brandon who was parkin' his car outside.

After we all had dinner that evening Brandon thought they were acting odd too and was fit to be tied. We were both smoking cigarettes by the porch and talkin'. He was thinkin' maybe his wife was using again, maybe they both were.

Other people in their lives we didn't know about scared us because we weren't young anymore. He couldn't put his finger on what it could be either. You see, Brandon and I both worked long hours and came and went lots.

"What do you reckon?" I asked.

"Maybe they're telling the truth, you know? Women. They cry over everything, Paul," he responded.

"That sad story, whatever it was, had to be sometin'," I returned; rolling down my eyeballs out of habit.

"Maybe it's her divorce, Paul. Before you two were 'Paulette and Paul -the Pauls'' she had a husband for ten years," he replied.

"Nuh-uh, I don't think so. Just be careful Brandon, is all. Don't let the tail wag the dog, hear?" I responded.

We decided that before doin' things the hard way. Before bringing in some outside help, we were gonna' try things the easy way. Brandon and I kept an eye on them for the next few days and nothing came of it. But them two gals kept acting strange well into the summer. When we sent all the kids away to summer camp, Brandon and I really began to wonder. We had some ideas for finding out the truth.

My manager Mr. Bradley Johnson had gotten me a new recording contract. I was at the recording studio busy making my next album throughout the day, and sometimes into the evening when I wasn't singin' or guest talkin' at a few Christian radio stations.

Brandon also worked during the day, sometimes at night, so what we had to do was figure out a way to get away from our jobs at various hours. We was gonna' find out what was happening, why they was so distant. Losin' a little sleep or some change was a small price to pay.

With the kids away at summer camp the women had a lot of time on their hands and two houses to do whatever it was they was up to. But it seemed nothing was going on when Brandon or I checked in on em'. Seems sometimes they went out for lunch, or shopping. Sometimes they just stayed in their respective homes was all.

I didn't get a lick of work done one day because Brandon kept textin' me in anger saying we're just wasting out time and all we are doing is just stressing ourselves out. The whole thing got old and stressful for both of us.

Finally, Brandon just had a heart to heart with his wife where they settled things. Or should I say, settled things with a bunch of her lies. I had Brandon bellyachin' at me calling me paranoid. But I knew it was just her dirty tricks. I knew there was somethin' they weren't tellin' me and I was gonna' find out. I was determined come hell or high water.

Then one day I got lucky. Only problem was that this day was a real gully-washer. Nonetheless, getting a running start from my SUV, I approached my house in a raincoat and looked through the window. I knew that my house was the better alternative if they were up to something bad because it was bigger, had less security.

They was both home and I saw candles lit all over the house. I slowly entered my house drippin' in rainwater. I went upstairs taking my rain coat and my boots off. On tiptoes, I opened my bedroom door a crack. When I looked inside I saw Eny and Paulette naked as jaybirds, sleepin' together.

They were both curled together tight as pretzels. My satin sheets perfectly outlining their legs and hip joints. Eny's body had a few hickeys on it; her back and neck mostly. I couldn't resist walking inside in my socks for a closer look. Eny was closer to the door. Her back was to me.

Carefully liftin' the satin sheets on Eny's side over her naked body; I knelt down looking at the tiny blemishes on her pure skin. She had her arms around my wife, and Paulette's toned leg was draped over Eny's bony yet sensual calves. I could see my wife's perfectly pedicured foot over Eny as she slept. Two angelic warm bodies on my bed after an ardent lovemaking session.

Listening to Eny snore just like a kitten, I leaned myself further and crouched down with my hand barely touching the curve of her lanky hips. It traced itself downward. Her flesh felt like velvet. I couldn't help leaning in for a taste as I stared at her tiny yet fleshy ex-model ass. Running my tongue up her left ass cheek, leavin' a slice of my saliva behind.

After a while of starin', I bent in again and planted two soft kisses on the other tender ass cheek and on the small of Eny's back, and left the house.

That night Brandon called with an update but he kept complain-in' and said it had to stop. That he was losin' too much sleep. That I was too protective of my wife. Brandon was as mad as a hornet and said nothing was happening at night and that I was paranoid. That the only thing our two wives did was they went out to see a movie, sharing an umbrella an' gigglin' all the way.

He said something along the lines that what I was doing was low down and stupid. But it didn't make no difference to me. He was obviously content being happy as a dead pig in sunshine.

"I imagine so, Brandon! OK, forget about this then!" I replied with my head shaking in disappointment as he kept jawin' me to death. But I clipped his horns right quick, "Hey Brandon, you know what!? I'm fixin' tuh knock you out silly, my friend..."

"OK Paul, but I'm serious. I love Eny and trust her. This has to stop tonight!"

"Well it will, Brandon. I said it would and it will, and I'll stick to it." I heard his finger pressin' the disconnect button on the dial-pad of his phone on the other side and the line died. I'm assuming you know what I was thinkin' with him out of the way, right?

So I decided to do things the hard way. When my wife was out with her "innocent friend" for a few hours I hired a technician and had audio surveillance and some cameras installed. After about a week of listenin' and watching 'em when they were both in my house, I found out when their next date was going to be and I took the day off.

On that day the sun was out but it was still cloudy and very humid. I had told Paulette I would be taking a little trip because I felt like relaxin' at the dude ranch with some pals and go horseback riding. I even offered for her to come along but she turned me down flat sayin' she and Eny were going shopping the whole day.

She believed my story and I just drove around that day in my suede leather jacket. My new black button down western shirt, blue jeans and my boots. The fresh smell of the tasseled leather jacket I wore soothing my nerves as I drove around realizing they was both home and probably at it again. My living room was filled with the same little scented candles again as I circled my house by car.

I sat in my parked SUV a few blocks away from my house and observed the feed as it came in and glowed in front of me on a laptop monitor. The picture was a little choppy but I could quickly switch from one camera to a different one and zoom in and out. When I was in the service I was the best helicopter pilot them boys had due to my 20/8 vision. That served me well at that moment because I didn't wanna' miss this.

As I spied on them I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

"I'll be a damned son of a bitch!!" I said under my breath.

My wife was smoking a cigarillo and she sat on a stool with her legs wide open, naked as a jaybird! Her beautifully pedicured bare toes were perched on the upper rung of the bar stool.

On the opposite end of the room Eny, also nekked, was curled on her back on our pearl colored bi-sectional sofa with one of its expensive pillows under her scrawny sexy li'll ass. Both of her legs slightly open and bent at the knees as she masturbated uncontrollably to Paulette. Her glossy mouth letting out 'em aching whimpers and tiny squeals.

Beside her lay a small variety of sex toys and lubricants. Then I saw Eny lift a huge bright dildo and bring it close to her vibrantly healthy salmon colored labia which she parted for my wife with two fingers.

She put it against her entrance below a tiny fleck of curly blonde hair that remained above her pubis. Her labia peeled back as she began sliding it deep into her flesh. Her mouth parting in ecstasy. Eny had the perfect little tucked in pussy.

As the dildo stretched her tight inner vaginal walls and she penetrated herself, my wife was opening her legs wider apart. Showing Eny the heaven between them few had ever enjoyed. Paulette's snatch was exquisite in its own way. Suck-able pinkish lil' petals decorating the entrance to her delicious celestial box. I noticed that my wife had completely waxed her pussy.

"Start to fuck yourself, motherfucker!" My wife ordered.

"Fuck yeah! I'm fucking my pussy for you!" Eny shouted. The dildo kept disappearing and re-appearing from outside her tight as a mouse's ear little twat as Eny gasped. Then a sweaty Eny started asking her to do IT. Paulette took the cigarillo by its tipping paper and carefully inserted the tip of its filter from her mouth into her lovely honey pot.

The smoke from the cigarillo kept rising as Eny cried out. Eny's adorable li'l mouth was gaping as she cried out from the depths of her soul with her pretty eyes sewn tightly shut. Her eyelashes like thread over her delicate eyelids. A powerful orgasm started stirring out of her weedy body. Eny arched forward and I could see her rib cage poking through the flesh on her abdomen.

After getting herself off Eny walked barefoot toward my wife. Eny took hold of the glowing cigarillo inside my wife's cunt. With her fingers, she gently dug its stained filter out. Eny's face was flushed from fucking herself. She was tuckered out. Holding the cigarillo by its filter; Eny took it to her lips. She casually put the filter in her mouth, taking a deep relaxing drag. Filling her lungs with its blends.

She stood with her other hand on her petite nude hips. The way she shifted her weight with one leg more tilted than the other began to really show off her perfect skinny bikini model butt. When Eny decided to stoop down I zoomed in getting a good look at her slim back and tight A-shaped ass.

"Damn that girl's a looker!" I whispered to myself as I began appraising that amazing ass of hers. It was flatter at the top and fleshy and fuller toward the bottom part of her cheeks. Her ass gave off the illusion of a perfect inverted heart.

As she held open my wife's precious milky white thighs; Eny blew second hand smoke all over her pussy. Veiling it in a dirty white cloud. Eny's head then drew in past the nebula and began licking my wifey's twat. Probing into her sex with her pink tongue. She held the glowing cigarillo in her hand and I saw her head really work on Paulette's cunt.

My wife took the cigarillo from her hand and took a drag igniting the tip of the tobacco rod with searing ash. Eny covered my wife's inner thighs with little kisses before looking up at my Paulette smoking that cigarillo.

12