Three Leather Jacket Tassels Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paulette took another drag as the tip of the tobacco rod flickered. She let some traces of ash fall on the floor as she looked down. Paulette blew another long stream of white smoke toward her genitalia and Eny's head, as my wife's lover fed hungrily from my wife's pussy.

On the monitor I saw my wife passing the cigarillo back to Eny.

"I knew somthin' was up with 'em damn cigarillos!" I muttered, watching Eny reach for a fresh cigarillo from a pack. Paulette spent a fortune of my money on that brand with tobacco from Navarrex on the south of France. They were rolled by imported Cubans in France for fuck's sake!

Eny ignited a new one hanging from her mouth with what remained of the old used one. Then my beautiful Paulette noisily dragged another stool near her with her toned arm.

Paulette leaned into the first stool with both her delicate knees lifting her ass in the air. Her arms held onto the seat of the second stool and Paulette crouched down. My wife opened her mouth and after Eny took a few drags she brought the cigarillo back to Paulette's mouth so she could continue smoking. Then Eny walked back to the bi-sectional.

Reaching down with her beautiful piano player's hand, Eny started sifting through the assortment of sex toys selecting a realistic rubber vibrator. I appraised Eny's naked body, zooming in again, and watching her as she took a bottle of warm-up lubricant and rubbed the contents on the dildo. Then she switched the device on with its tip gelled in lube.

My wife held on with one arm, turning her head while she was still smoking. She was smiling over at Eny over her choice of sex toys. Then Eny slowly walked close and gently stroked Paulette's pussy with the tip of the penis. Finding her entrance, Eny slowly pushed the dildo in as my wife moaned aloud dropping the cigarillo from her mouth. Eny began slowly fucking my wife.

My wife flung her beautiful long hair back and to the side blocking her face from the camera. I had to switch over to one farther away and slowly zoom in on her again. The camera was opposite them in another room. Once I focused in completely, I could see her body. The hanging pendant lights over the bar spotlighted her beautiful figure.

Laser treatments on her belly, and a breast lift had restored Paulette's body to near perfection after she got pregnant by her first husband. Her figure was so gorgeous.

At the same time she looked so dangerous as Eny lit another cigarillo that she passed over to her. She looked so damned feral! Like a dangerous wild animal was on them two stools. After about seven minutes my wife's hips began to rock back; raising her ass higher against Eny's hand at the bottom of the vibrator.

Eny began passionately kissing, fondlin', love biting, and lickin' at the flesh on Paulette's creamy and beautiful round ass. My wife's hips froze as Eny ground and turned the throbbing hot vibrator deep in her gash.

As the dildo throbbed deep inside of her, my wife's neck drooped down and her shoulder blades pushed back against her glistening flesh. When it was done, Eny carefully slid the vibrator out.

"You look really cute in that, Eny," my wife said with an approving smile as she turned her head back.

Havin' reached for my wife's red maga trucker hat hanging on a cabinet knob, Eny was tryin' it on. Turning the cap backwards, Eny began eating Paulette out from behind. Her raw little mouth sucking in Paulette's juices, coating her pussy with raw saliva, lapping, and teasing my wife's swollen pearl, drowning her quim membranes with her spit.

Eny whispered something unintelligible as she removed the trucker's cap and hung it back on the cabinet knob. Still bare-assed, they both got up to their feet. My wife climbed off those bar stools. They picked out a bottle from the assortment of liquor we had inside our bar cabinets.

"Imma' be hittin' that bar too after this, gals!" I cried to myself shakin' my head, not believin' my own eyes.

After opening up the bottle with a corkscrew and cap lifter, my wife poured white wine from the bottle into two cups to the rims. Both women began drinking in the nude and mutually appreciating their figures. Then they hugged and cuddled nekkud. Paulette's large sweaty breasts brushing against Eny's smaller breasts.

They kissed each other on the mouth deeply, and then whispered sweet nothings to each other. Paulette climbed up slowly and lay on our flat ample bar table behind our stools. Eny slowly climbed on top across my wife with her body inverted in a sixty-nine. Paulette took Eny's slim pelvis in her hands and to her full lips like white on rice.

"Ain't that the berries!" I said to myself under my breath.

Them two looked like a meal. Them bodies fit together perfectly. They reminded me of the tender gift from God dumplings I used to eat back home in Texas. Paulette was very gentle as she got Eny off. Licking and cooing carefully. Eny was more aggressive and used her fingers as she worked on my wife.

In due time, I saw both women reach orgasm. Paulette went first. Her lower body tightening under Eny's supple waist; jerking back her sensitive twat from the giver's lips. Shortly after recovering, Paulette took control and rolled Eny's body to one side, fastening her thigh over her mouth to get at her delicious pearl. Paulette's long hair raining down below the edge of the bar table.

"Right there, baby," Eny said.

Switching back to the first camera and zooming in I could see my wife's epicurean derrière. Its form reconciling from laying flat on the hardwood table. She was chasing Eny's orgasm, rolling her hot slick tongue over her pearl and sucking Eny's pussy. Tasting it with her wet mouth. Eny curled Paulette over and on top of her waifish frame, getting closer. My wife chased her orgasm until she stole it away from Eny like a fiend.

Eny's neck quivering as her female lover took her home, tasting the sweetness of her orgasm with my wife's fresh juices in her mouth. Her body squirmed, almost pathetically, in pure bliss, withdrawing from my wife's open mouth. Paulette drinking her fresh streams, letting them flow into her body. Them two slowly climbed down with their pupils dilated and their faces flushed.

They kissed each other hard, claimin' each other as their own. Then they held hands as they walked around the house taking turns blowing out the remaining candle wicks that hadn't burned out.

"Damned Salem witches!!!" I cursed as I saw 'em slowly walk upstairs to my bedroom. Paulette led the way with Eny flutterin' behind her.

I came out of my SUV when they were gone. Leaving the door wide open. Walking inside the threshold, I tossed my keys against a table. I took off my leather jacket.

"They were really tearin' up Jake in here!!" I said looking around. I looked for my pack of smokes but nothin' left but those damned cigarillos!

I picked up the fizzling out one they left on the floor cos I needed me somethin' for my damn nerves. Scoffing to myself as I held it, I decided to take a drag just for kicks. Then I dropped it and crushed the tip with my boot. The nicotine relaxed me for what I felt I had to do next. With the smell of passion in the air all around me I felt betrayed in the worse way. Even if I did enjoy watching 'em fuck each other.

"My wife has betrayed me!" I thought to myself with a grin on my face. Shakin' my head. I was hurt and in my lonesome felt like sitting down and bawling my eyes out. But I had the will to live like a man. Takin' the bottle of white wine in my hand, I pulled away the cork.

I took a few heavy swigs directly from the bottle. I was wearin' my new shirt and tore at it in anger exposing my form fitting white ribbed tank top underneath. I didn't care no more and harshly walked up them steps and down the hall to my bedroom with the bottle in my hand. I smashed that door in and walked right on top of it.

"What the damn hell are you two doin'!!" I yelled. They were holding each other like the other day. They both bolted up. But only Paulette's face showed any fear. She was nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rockin' chairs. Paulette took the satin from the bed covers and shrouded her naked body in them.

I stared at them red eyed and tossed the empty bottle across the room, watching as it shattered against a family portrait. I was almost cryin' as my chest heaved. Eny didn't even seem shook up. In fact the whole thing seemed to turn that lady on. I saw her starin' at my heaving chest as the muscles almost bust out of my white tank top.

"Easy there Tex! Welcome home!!!" cried Eny.

"Well shut my mouth!" I responded, all swole up.

"What's the matter!? It's not like you caught her with a man!"

"Hesh up! You done stopped prechin' and gone meddlin'!!"

"What the hell does that mean?"

"What the fuck you two doin'?? get off my wife Inni!"

"My name is pronounced Eh-nai, you moron!" she returned. The little gamine was hardly phased. She just looked at my body caressin' it with those harlot eyes of her's.

"What the fuck kind of heathen name is that anyway?"

"Shut up you idiot!"

"Bridle your tongue in my house!" I said.

"I will say whatever the hell I want!" Her smart mouth replied.

"With all your rough talk, EH-N-A--I, you don't scare me one bit."

"Well, you don't fucking scare me one bit either with all your rough cowboy shit!"

"Eny, you keep cussin' like that and you're going to go to hell in a hand basket!"

"Why don't you shut the fuck up, cowboy, and show us you're a man! Come over here in just those spurs cowboy, and join the fun," she returned in a sultry tone. Staring up at me with her irresistibly penetrating turquoise eyes.

"You think I won't? Ain't my first rodeo!" I said, starting to undress.

"Why don't you come over here with us Paul," my wife said, beginning to act more relaxed.

"I reckon I can live with that Paulette, that is, if you can..."

"I can," she responded looking into my eyes with a tender smile.

"Just shut the fuck up and listen to your wife, Tex. Doesn't a cowboy know how to listen to his wife?" asked Eny in a deeper voice.

My entire muscular torso was now exposed and I could tell they was both getting aroused. Eny reached for the sheets partially holding in Paulette's gorgeous bust and took 'em away. She left them soar and flow onto the floor. They were both nekked on my bed. The dainty faces of two beautiful gals with their eyes staring up at me tenderly.

To be continued.

 

12