Three Leather Jacket Tassels Ch. 02

Story Info
Texas cowboy joins his wife and her liberal lover in bed.
4.9k words
3.7
3.1k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three Leather Jacket Tassels

Tassel 2 - Eny

By: RicharDickensAlcoxxx©

"So??! Goddamnit!! Make up yer mind already, cowboy!" Insisted Eny, insolent as ever.

"Shut that yapper," I replied, peeling up my tight fitting tank top from my skin at the bottom hem and tossing it right on that love bed. Then fixing to unfasten my silver rodeo buckle as I glared right back at her.

"Don't call me cowboy till' ya' seen me ride," I added on top of that, slanting one eyebrow mischievously. I realized that as I said this my erection was bulging inside of my favorite denim jeans, but I fought it. As I looked down I picked up my MAGA hat from the floor realizing that one of 'em brought it back up to the master bedroom. It was a brand new one.

"So, you been usin' my bran' new hat for homosexuality!!?" I asked, dustin' my hat off. I paced slowly and planted it on the nightstand as they looked up at me. Then I walked to the foot of that bed again where I continued to scold 'em two further.

"I'm out there spreadin' the word and you two is here fornicatin' in my house! I should drag you hussies into that church, god-danngit!"

"You silly, silly cowboy!! The Bible says God wants you to have sex!!"

With my muscular barrel torso now bared in front of both 'em gals to see I could tell they was getting aroused as much as I was, and I was ready to explode I was so hard.

Eny reached for the sheets partially holding in Paulette's gorgeous bust and took 'em away. She left them soar and flow onto the floor, onto my luxury Turkish rugs that cover the marbled bedroom tiles. They were both nekked on my bed. The dainty faces of two beautiful gals with their eyes staring up at me hungrily.

"Why don't you come over here with us Paul and show us a good time," uttered Paulette reaching for the sheets, but not covering her body with them. My voice broke the silence.

"I miss makin' love to you, Paulette," I uttered.

"Don't you mean sweet cheeks?" answered my Paulette. Reading minds as wives tend to do.

"Sweet cheeks?" inquired Eny.

"He calls me that because he likes my ass," explained my wife. Eny's smile broadened immensely and she gradually started tummy laughing on the bed.

"Seriously though, I don't really blame him for that one, Paulette," Eny remarked laying back on her side with her elbow dinting the king sized bed. A lovely oval shaped breast sloped downward, nipple first, as the other stacked its flesh perfectly against her slim form outlining her exquisite petite bust.

Being a former fashion model, I imagine Eny felt just as comfortable clothed, as not. She was used to sashaying down a catwalk wearin' a bandore headdress. Just her tight underwear hangin' on her weedy ass and a faux fur vest coverin' her breasts.

"And what's Paul's nickname?" Eny inquired; "At forty-two Paul's pretty ripped, I would imagine he has one," she remarked. Her turquoise eyes were shamelessly caressing my muscular frame.

"I don't have one for Paul yet," Paulette answered.

"Maybe you can help us choose one tonight, darlin'. Maybe we can choose one for you. At thirty years of age, you're a heck of a foxy woman," I said.

"Sounds like fun," Eny answered in that same exciting husky tone, staring expectantly at me, raising her body up alongside Paulette's. I began pulling my boots off, then moved on to my socks, tugging them away. I left my cowboy boots scattered behind. In just my dark denim blue jeans, I stepped closer as they both waited at the edge of the bed.

"Now that you'll be part of the love nest, hun, you should know I don't wear no underwear," I confided, approaching. My belt straps was pulled back all the way, my jean button undone, my fly unzipped.

The ladies giggled at each other on opposite sides before reaching out and slippin' their hands under the waistline of my jeans. They helped pushing them down as my arms embraced them, beginning to rub their soft backs with my rough hands.

I finished pushing down my jeans from behind tugging at the pocket area with my fingertips. I'm well-endowed with a thick nine incher, and when it sprung out hard, Eny hungrily appraised me. Her turquoise eyes beamed as she focused on the curve of my erection.

"I don't think I'm going to regret this," Eny exclaimed, her lips slanting sideways into a crooked smile.

"Do you like sucking men off?" I sneered wanting to be inside her mouth.

"Love oral sex! You going to fuck us with this big thing?" Eny inquired coquettishly.

"I aim to," I returned. Stroking the loose streaks of her platinum-blonde hair veiling her bejeweled eyes, tenderly whisking them behind her ear's helix. Her hair looked like golden fire. I delicately ran my strong fingers along the soft tresses of her carefully layered pixie-cut. I fastened them against her swan neck, rubbing it up and down; "Address the court honey," I commanded.

"Uh-huum," Eny purred in sweet reply. She touched my cock making it throb in one of her soft, longish hands. Eny began slowly kissin' and tease-lickin' up and down my veiny shaft. I rubbed its wet tip against Eny's porcelain skin. Caressing her beautiful ex-model face with my cock. My three fingers guiding the shaft. I lightly patted the sides of Eny's chiseled hollow cheeks with my raging hard-on.

Enjoying this, Eny half-closed her dazzling turquoise eyes and let out a whimper. Then she rested both hands against my hips and I felt her pouty ex-model lips wrap themselves around my girth, granting my hot cock passage into her warm trap. My long, thick shaft sank into the wet heaven of her velvety mouth; I was finally enjoying the charms of this beautiful woman.

Eny released my long penis that was covered in saliva from her mouth and rolled her wet tongue around my glans. She darted at the bottom of the head, wiggling her tongue and she opened her eyes again, looking up at me.

Then Eny expertly sucked in my thick shaft, moving her head to and fro, stroking my shaft with her glossy lips. Her open palms rubbed against my perfectly toned waistline. Then they slipped up, caressing my perfect eight pack abs. Then they moved down and back. Her piano-player's hands began brushing my fleshy cheeks. Her fingernails making small dints in my flesh, making me gasp in delight.

My night turned into day as Eny sucked my stirring cock down close to her silky throat, feeling the tip bend at the sharp end behind her tongue.

As Eny massaged me with her celestial mouth; Paulette rose up and, stepping slightly sideways, began kissing my lips. Her deep kisses whispered unwritten love songs to me. I kissed my wife back soulfully, squeezing her fleshy ass cheek with my left hand. With my right I held the back of Eny's head as she deep throated me.

Lookin' over at the other side of the bed's headboard I noticed my western felt 10X ten gallon hat hanging from the post. Kissin' my wife tenderly on the cheek I yelled out a command to her.

"Sweet-cheeks, fetch me my hat over there, baby. I'd say that fits this occasion a bit better than that MAGA hat! Eny, you're right, lil' girl! God said to Noah's family: As for you, be fruitful, and multiply! Bring forth abundantly in the Earth. And multiply in it! Genesis 9:7!!"

"Preach! Preach the word, cowboy!" Eny said. Releasing my cock from her mouth.

"Amen!" I replied.

I rubbed my hands down Eny's shoulders, reinserted my member and began to gently jam her in the throat with it, makin' her gag a bit. Fuckin' her pretty face. Watchin' as my little lady's sweet ass walked round' the bed and come back with my favorite cowboy hat.

"I'm hankerin' a blowjob from the both of you right now," I said putting on my favorite cowboy hat. I lied back on the bed with my legs wide apart. I relaxed in just my cowboy hat feeling like James Dean; sensing the weight of the bed shift on either side of me as the ladies hopped on, south of me.

I pulled my hat over my eyes and within seconds heard their contagious giggles. As well as four sets of hands; two wet tongues; two mouths; and finally two throats. They rubbed, licked, sucked, and engulfed my nine inch cock. I tried not to guess who was suckin' my huge cock. I didn't want anything to distract me from popping my spunk all over their pretty faces.

I held back as much as I could and just let them do whatever they wanted to me but my cum started buildin', especially when they made out with my cock in between their pink little mouths. After a time, I pulled my hat back up and had them take turns sucking my dick, as the other gal licked my scrotum.

Then I particularly enjoyed hearing Eny's whimpers as she sucked cock with Paulette's face buried in her cunt from behind. Then I asked my wife for a very slow blowjob as Eny sat on my face holding the headboard of the bed with my cowboy hat on her head, my mouth desperately feeding from her juicy pussy and teasing her asshole.

Just when I was about to explode down my wife's incredible throat, I stopped them, ordering them to lie back in front of me and spread their legs flat on the bed with their knees bent.

I raised myself up on the bed in my cowboy hat, on my knees, appreciating the bodies of these two beautiful gals. With my hands I started probing deep into both pussies at the same time. One hand in each pussy. Watching 'em wiggle and writhe on the bed in front of me, fondlin' and finger fucking the twats of two different gals. Then orderin' 'em to switch places over one another on the bed. Then doin' it with the opposite hand.

"So, who wants a rodeo?" I asked.

"I'll fight Paulette for it!" Eny jested teasingly.

"Shaddup Eny!" cried Paulette, jokingly ruffling Eny's hair. Eny took a large fluffy pillow in both arms and playfully struck Paulette on her lap. Paulette's toned arms took it away from her. I enjoyed watching Eny frown having lost the fight.

"Your husband should decide then," Eny remarked with a toothy grin.

"I'm not sure yet, Eeny..." I said.

"Eh-nai, my name is pronounced Eh-nai! How many times do you have to get it wrong!?"

"You just gave me in idea, hun. Both of you close your eyes," I said.

"Eeny, meeny, miny, moe!" I chanted. I began shifting a finger from one nekked gal to the other. Tickling their feet when they opened their eyes.

"...Catch a tiger by the toe," this ended with my finger falling on Paulette's body.

"If he hollers let him go," my finger fell on Eny's body this time.

"Eeny, meeny, miny moe!" Eny this time. But I wanted sex from my little lady first. So I clutched Paulette by the heel and dragged her out of the bed. With her standin' up and me sitting on the bed I cupped her bust with both hands and ran my tongue over her hard nipples hearin' Eny shiftin' behind us.

Eny began lickin' my neck and tugging at my earlobe with her teeth, caressing my muscular back. She was frequently tongue kissin' Paulette from above my shoulder.

Then my wife got on all fours on the bed as Eny made room for the three of us. I told Eny just to watch us for now. She quietly knelt beside us on the bed as my cock pounded Paulette's pussy like a jack-hammer. I was mountin' her pussy like a desperate stallion riding a wild mare. I had missed her so dang much!

I once believed and felt that only I was entitled to her body until I caught her cheatin'. I told Eny we were going to play a game. To cry out "Moe" when I gave her the cue.

"OK, start," she said.

"I want that to be my bedroom nickname for you, Paul," my wife said as I fucked her, holdin' her sweaty hips close to my pelvis.

"What?" I asked.

"Moe!"

"Sounds good to me," I responded, fuckin' her.

"I like it too," Eny said.

"OK, I'm close, so let's start the game!"

"Eeny!" I cried. My pelvis plowing into my wife's pussy doggie style. Watchin' her apple-shaped ass cheeks ripple with every thrust.

"Meeny!" I took my wife by her shoulders and held onto her arms, fuckin' even harder. Her plump round cheeks quaked with every shot against my pelvis. The flesh on her ass and thighs smacked harshly against me and echoed throughout the whole room.

"Miny!" I took hold of my wife by her beautiful natural chestnut-honey waist length hair, pulling it back with one arm. With my left hand I pulled Eny's ankle; draggin' her closer to me. I asked her to play with herself watching her as I enjoyed my wife's tight pussy.

After going without sex for more than three weeks, watching Eny's sweet little ex-model tits and cunt as I fucked my wife was a treat.

I began to plow into Paulette so hard that our tall bed began to lift and hurl itself against the wall with the three of us on it. Paulette's clenched hands grabbed at the wet bed sheets under her, holding on and moaning as I yanked on her hair harder.

I watched her nose tip up in front of me as I licked up her sweaty arching back. I kissed and bit softly at her shoulder. Her hollerin' was echoin' down at the three of us from the bedroom's vintage bronze ceiling fixtures above.

Eny stayed the course rubbin' her moist little twat; making eye contact with me. Her loose sweaty platinum-blonde streaks glowing under the light, covering her dragon eyes, her mouth open, twisting on either side as she fervently whined and squealed like the little sex-pot she was.

"Ain't gonna' last much longer, girls! When I point at you, Eny, you say my name, OK hun? I want you to jump when I say frog!"

I got off my wife asking her to lie on her back for me; giving her heart shaped ass a powerful slap. Once my wife turned around I pushed her buck naked body back and got on top. I loved her because she didn't mind makin' love when I didn't bathe, which sometimes happened. She wasn't a clean freak. She just always wanted me.

I continued fucking Paulette; power-fucking her pussy. Her stout breasts bouncin' back and forth. My hands cupping the familiar flesh I missed and cried over when she got so distant. Kneading her flesh, pinching her pink nipples with my fingers, taking them into my mouth, suckin' 'em in. Lifting her legs, I pushed em' back against her shoulders, my hands under her bent knees.

"Baby doll, I love you so much. I wanna' bang you like a screen door all night!"

"I love you too Paul, my handsome cowboy," said Paulette, her natural breasts flattening against her frame, then heaving and bobbing with my thrusts.

"Love laying pipe to my little lady," as I said that, my wife sucked her lips in and I knew she was enjoying my cock to the fullest.

"Am I your little cowgirl again?" Paulette asked me submissively.

"Will you forgive me?" She added.

"It ain't your wrong."

"But I hurt you, Paul."

"Baby doll, you will always be my little cowgirl. I cheated in the game. Why do you think I chose you first?" Eny looked on and they both smiled at each other as I said this. Feeling myself gettin' close I leaned in for some of my wife's kissin'.

"Although you're a box of assorted creams and a foxy woman, Eny. I could never get tired of makin' love to my beautiful wife," I remarked.

"I know. Paulette loves you too. She told me," Eny said.

I felt my wife's legs cross behind me and wrapping around my waist.

"Oh baby, I'm goin' to cum!!" I groaned as I rocked deep into her. My ultra-sensitive tip exploded, shooting potent hot wads of thick cum into her tubes, over-floodin' her tight snatch. I enjoyed a full, hearty, healthy orgasm in my wife's honey pot.

"Moe!" Eny shouted, raising her arms in the air.

After I came I sat on my favorite stool playing my harmonica nekked. This was where I wrote my best music with just my harmonica. Nobody knew what it meant to me. Eny sat nekked on my lap facing me and I taught her a few things about how to really play an instrument.

In gratitude for the rim-job I let her put on my MAGA hat and I kept teasin' her tiny boobs and kissin' her open mouth. When Eny got up I suddenly appreciated the tight li'l fleshy ass I secretly licked the day I found her asleep with my wife in her arms.

"It's your turn now, darlin'" I said to Eny; barely givin' her a chance to really get back up on the bed.

Paulette was lying back on our bed like a bump on a log, hummin' and singing to herself with my fresh seed planted deep inside her. I clutched Eny by the heel. She giggled as I dragged her out of bed; ticklin' her toes and leading her out on her feet.

Straightening my big cowboy boots scattered nearby I asked her to let her feet slide into them. Eny lowered both feet in, one at a time. By the hand I led her to my wife's antique white dresser and with one swipe of my arm knocked all the cosmetics to the floor.

"Hey!" Paulette cried in a chuckle.

Then I planted Eny's buck naked ass on top of the dresser with only my cowboy boots on, and the MAGA hat. A thick blend of sweet perfume arose from those floors and into all our nostrils.

As I looked behind us from the dresser's large mirror, I could see my wife had put on my ten gallon hat and she looked cute as a button.

"You look so beautiful, darlin'," I said. Paulette winked at me from the bed.

I opened Eny's legs wide and asked her to sit back as I slid her ass forward on the dresser. I leaned down tasting that pussy. Coating Eny's delicious twat with my thick saliva, I licked up and down her shaved pussy and darted past her slit. Then the tip of my tongue circled her delicate hidden pearl. A tiny fleck of curly blonde pubic hair that had been spared above her pubis glistened with gobs of my saliva.

"Feed me that pussy, baby girl," I said watching her flat tummy roll itself downward. I slowly took her to orgasm savoring the taste of her juicy pussy surrendering to my musical tongue just before her hands pushed my face away from her snatch. When I looked up at her, her eyes were glazed over and she was smilin'.

"Your handlebar mustache feels soo amazing against my pussy, Paul," she cried excitedly.

"Thanks, Winny"

"Eh-nai!!!"

"Whatever!" I returned, watchin' her frown.

As she embraced me with both arms I lined my cock against her slit, entering her very slowly for the first time. Her hips nervously shook as her tight snatch accepted my unprotected cock. That she was shy turned me on more. Then I fucked her for ten minutes straight against the dresser, with the farthest drawers on the furniture piece jutting out and lengthening as it shook in place.

Socks, panties, undies, and flimsy pieces of clothing snapped up, or fell on the floor, or railed away on the sides. Eny's straight eyebrows tightened together and she closed her eyes. Her glossy lips started to gape open. I stared at a pink hollow, at symmetrical rows of immaculately healthy teeth.

Eny let out a series of aching but silent cries, and with every silent cry, I pounded my cock deep into that pussy with my hips, the counter quaking in place as our cries carried outwards towards Paulette, in a crescendo. The mirror behind her had fogged up from my heavy breathin'. It had a trail of prints from Eny's glistening back brushing against it.

I scooped her up again in my hands securing her ass below me, carrying her back to bed. She left her ass-prints on the gleaming wood.

She straddled me on the bed with Paulette beside us; buried balls deep over my nine inch erection. Eny hugged me tightly, feeling the tip of my cock applying pressure to her cervix. I looked up and saw her lower abdomen swelling with my cock stuffed deep inside of her. My hands were rockin' her ass steadily, guiding my cock inside her, the mattress squeaking below us.

"Eh-nai, these are like fried eggs baby," I said. I sucked them into my mouth one at a time appreciating her pencil eraser nipples, nursing and biting 'em softly.

"But I don't like my fried eggs sunny side up; like em' over easy," I said, spittin' across her breasts. Wachin' my thick phlegm ooze down her tits, I grabbed Eny by the chin and drew her lips to my mouth.

We kissed sloppily as my pelvis raised her snatch up on my lap makin' that MAGA hat fall and tumble off my bed, I was tryin' to hold Eny in place. I grabbed a boot and began waggling it off her bare foot by the heel.

12