Three Leather Jacket Tassels Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the boot in my hand bringin' the sole close to her face, I said, "lick it baby, as I fuck you deeply," Eny dragged her pink tongue across the dirt on the sole. Her body was pouring in sweat, rivulets ran down her back and from her neck to her cleavage. I tickled Eny's foot again before slippin' my cowboy boot back on her precious foot.

"Now get on that saddle, bitch!" I said implyin' a reverse cowgirl position with my eyes.

She obeyed and I reclined back on the bed as she rode my cock hard with her back to me. I rested my arms behind my head. She was kinda grindin' and twerking on my lap as she fucked herself on my cock like the li'l city hussy she was.

"Do the Two-Step on my cock, you li'l hussy!" I teased as I blew li'l kisses at Paulette.

Periodically I would give that li'l tush of Eny's a hard slap. I enjoyed the view as she rode my dick into the sunset.

Orderin' her to spin over again, I started makin' out with her rather passionately as Paulette looked on. Then I started pulling her cute li'l butt down on me as her body arched backwards, her ribs dinting against her flesh as her gaping mouth let out little squeals, cumin' again and again.

I had wanted so bad to give this li'l woman multiple orgasms and I was doin' just that to her. Her hot juices showering my hard cock and my balls.

Cupping her ass, I carried her once again and slammed her body against a wall as her arms hung around my neck. I slid my arms under her, getting a better grip and started to slap her into me. My nine inch cock was practically splitting her wide open, buried deep in her snatch, her smooth legs swaying, hanging from my sides, wearin' my boots.

"I feel like you're making me fly, Paul!" she said. Leaning back into me. I cupped her sweaty cheeks squeezin' hard, poundin' her ass against that wall, we were moanin' and gruntin' into each other's mouths.

"You gonna' keep fuckin' my wife, Jeannie?" I asked.

"Eh-nai, you meathead!" she replied pouting her sexy lips. I loved her smart mouth by now.

"Don't give a fuck what you name is, lady. All's I care about is this cooter! I'll fuck you so hard they'll hear you over in Manhattan where you came from!!" Eny began to moan and I could feel her juices flowing down my testicles as I kept slam fucking her against the wall.

"What do you think, bitch? I catch you in my bed with my wife nekked as jaybirds, both of your sweet asses under my expensive satin sheets and I wasn't gonna' have me some of your pussy??" Barely able to talk, she held on, swinging into me hard, letting my arms slam her into my huge erection even harder, deep in her, as I pleased.

"Give me ahhhh that good ahhh ol' small mmm town ohhhh dick, cowboy!" Eny bellowed.

"I will baby! As much as you want. Just as long as you give this cowboy that big city pussy! I been wantin' to fuck your li'l city ass for a long time, hussy," I said lowering her body back on the floor. She still had my boots on. My cock covered in her secretions. Her twat leaking with pre-ejaculate.

I slapped her little ass and led her back to the bed, bendin' her over with both of my arms. My wife was making heavy eye contact with me, still wearin' my cowboy hat as I fucked her friend. I slapped Eny's lanky ass hard again and stuck my prick back in her from behind.

"Who's gonna' reform for me, slut?" I asked Eny.

"Like me tanning that sexy liberal New York hide!?"

"Fuck me, cowboy!!! Ohhh my Gawwwd!!! Ride 'em cowboy. I got my own hick with a dick!!!"" she cried out.

I leaned up close against her back, kissin' it, humpin' her swiftly, rockin' in circles, beginnin' to lose myself in the enormous pleasure of the heaven between her legs. My wife just smiled at me letting me know it was alright to enjoy her friend.

"I'm gonna' reform your naughty ass, bitch! Well, I know you're a Yankee. So it's gonna' take a lot of reformin' makin' you into a nice southern belle!"

"Yeah ahh ahhh mmm fuuck me hard, Paul! Reform my naughty city ass!"

"You're gonna' get a whuppin' with a hickory switch, hussy! We're gonna' knock boots till' sunrise" I said. I kept slapping her cute little yahoo-liberal tail.

"Let's get something straight here Eh-nai!!!! No man is allowed to fuck my Paulette. But my Sweet-cheeks can fuck any woman she pleases from now on, provided!! Provided, that that woman fucks little Paul here in you right now!!" As I said this I pulled her chin to me and looked her in the eyes, stealing kisses from her as we talked dirty.

"Ahh ohh, yes Paul yes!" she kept repeating with her eyes shut. The sweat from my brow runnin' over her gorgeous hollow cheek. Her entire face moved to total ecstasy.

"Stop wobblin' jaw little bluebelly hussy!" Think you can chisel my wife from me, do ya'?"

As I fucked Eny we heard a cellphone start ringing from one of many devices stacked on our bedside table. It lay just beside our only land-line corded base phone. Paulette and I knew immediately it was Eny's phone.

"Oh no!" cried Eny; "That's Brandon!! That's my fucking husband!!!"

"Ahh honey, Sweet-cheeks, get ahh mmm it, fuck! Get it and hand it over to me. I want to talk to that Brandon Slim," I said slamming into Eny.

My wife was making out with Eny from inside the bed as I plowed on. My wife casually picked it up off the counter just as Brandon was about to give up. She pressed the talk button.

I beckoned to Paulette and she raised her neck up tilting it for me to kiss her. I was tongue kissing her deep as I kept spearing away at Eny's beautiful pussy. Paulette put the device in my hand as I jack-hammered Eny.

"Hello?" I mumbled in my best falsetto impression of Eny.

"Stop, ahhh, stop mmmm....second Paul!" Eny griped. She was still in ecstasy like a bitch in heat.

"Eny?? Is that you?? Are you alright? Why aren't you home? It's almost midnight. Listen I just wanted to apologize," I heard Brandon say as I was still slam fuckin' Eny's city pussy.

Her feet rocked back and forth inside my large boots, screeching loudly on our marbled bedroom tiles. Her frail body was quaking with the punishment.

"Sorry Brandon, Eh-nai can't come to the phone right now because she's busy getting the shit fucked outta of her! Your wife's cunt is really somethin' else!!" I said hanging up and handing the phone back to Paulette who giggled.

Brandon rang again. Only this time he persistently dialed our only land-line. I finally reached over and tapped on the speaker button.

"Hello!? Hello?!!! Eny! This is your husband! Where the fuck are you?" Brandon screamed over the speaker. His voice menacingly filling the entire room.

"Want me to shoot my man milk in ya', sweetie? Want my sweet milk!?" I growled, askin' Eny for permission to seed that sweet pussy.

"Mmmm, ahhh, yeah Paul..."

"Shit! Shit! Shit! Fuckkkk! Hell yeah! Here it comes! Fuuuuck you, you sexy bitch! Take my white piss!!!" I roared, unloading load upon load of cum from my shrinking balls into her little bisexual twat.

"What Brandon? I can't hear ya'. Maybe you should call back a little later," Paulette casually remarked.

To be continued...

12