Three Lovely Acquaintances

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The front of our adjacent properties are not easy to survey from one spot at the front, so I decided to enter their house and wait for the plumber. Then my evil mind took control. I collected some bits and pieces and ventured next door. Maisie went bonkers behind the lounge door, but quietened happily when I opened it and entered. I fussed her off-white fluffy being for a few moments and checked out the place - a simple three bedroom detached 1960s dwelling. Same as ours but we've added a dormer roof extension for two extra bedrooms, with a bathroom, then a conservatory out back. Neil keeps his Eldiss caravan on their front garden, our big sixth wheeler is in storage, the Toyota on the drive.

Roaming upstairs, I went straight to their bedroom, it being obvious, Maisie following me, but crucially unable to tell them of my pervy snooping. My first foray was the chest of drawers and instantly finding in the top one, her underwear. It was large sort of antique pine and the drawers were deep and wide. It was brim full of undies. I plundered it, finding clean stuff naturally, but there were some pretty panties and brassieres, some plain ones, some pretty designs, all large size echoing the dark grey one I remember hanging on the line when I first saw Julie in a bra. It wasn't included so maybe she was wearing it...or ..I pondered my next step. A cheap trashy perfume permeated the drawer, but I took a handful of the underwear to my nose to enjoy being sort of close to my neighbour's middle aged body.

She is not attractive, glamour wise, but has an interesting, thoughtful, uneven toothed face, oval shaped, under a manufactured dark auburn neck length hairstyle, straight, shaped into her jowls. Her voice is loud, coarse, giving her own with foul language, when in her terms, necessary. Julie doesn't dwell much on applying make up either, just a smidgeon here and there.

Another drawer stocked tights and stockings, various shades including black and a white pair and yes - a couple of suspender belts, one quite plain and white, the other - black with a pretty scarlet edging. One pair of tight had a sweet but musky smell at the crotch, but they are unexciting garments to me. Boxes of various lady's stuff, powders, pills, creams and all sorts weren't examining, so having determined there wasn't one in the bedroom I went in search of a dirty linen basket. Maisie's paws skittered on the mock tiled vinyl floor, already in the bathroom ahead of me.

A chock full box was the obvious place to look, not quite a metre high and I guess about half a metre square, I dived in, but carefully, ignoring Neil's stuff. It reeked of body, Julie hadn't done a wash recently, there was so much in it. Pairs of knickers, three thongs and several bras were hooked out ...then the fucking door bell chimed. I knew the boiler was in a utility room, the one extension they had added, but would the plumber want access to the bathroom?

Letting him in, he didn't and the mains water tap was in the kitchen. He knew I wasn't Neil, but I lied and told him I was Julie's brother staying the night, and told him I was about to take a shower. He brought his tools in and got on with the job, while I locked myself up on the bathroom. Running the shower I got on with sniffing Julie's nether regions via the stained gussets in abundance. Man - it was powerful and heady, a touch of shit here and there but mostly snatch and a lot of black hairs caught in the material. The plumber shouted up the stairs, he was going to turn off the water and I responded, turning off the shower. I grabbed my booty and locked myself in a spare bedroom which was more like a store, with cartons and boxes everywhere.

Laying choice examples, filtered by stain, design and cross section on what was visible of a single bed, I used my mini video camera to snap stills and a total video. I positioned the camera and wanked myself silly, sniffing and licking, with choice stained stuff on my face, finally cumming in a maxi, black lacy brassiere. I cleaned up, put the booty back in the box and went downstairs, wearing only my tracky top and underpants, as if just out of the bathroom, to check with the plumber. He was fine and would be about another thirty minutes.

In my pockets, besides the video camera, I'd also secreted an even smaller specialised video camera, I often used to privately voyeur females in places we visited, even under the changing cubicles of the local swimming pool - very risky - only did that once, remarkably good results though. The best I have got were in bathrooms when visiting friends and acquaintances.

Back in Julie and Neil's boudoir - hah hah, it was so fucking ordinary and basic, I had previously eyed some likely places, so I carefully positioned the motion and sound activated device to capture - hopefully, scintillating views of my target in the choice place between bed and her underwear drawer. The Veho camera was fixed, high with BluTack above some ornaments, at the back of a lower shelf which hadn't been dusted for months. If she did dust it the camera was above where her hand would sweep a cloth. It would remain until I retrieved it a day or two later.

I popped into town and had a key made, which would give me sneaky perv access to their place at a convenient time, all in the case of seeing Jule's big sagging knockers and of course her cunt, naked.

THE END

12