Three Men and a Gay Virgin

Story Info
Middle aged gay novice gets a multi-racial education.
4.7k words
4.68
14k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George was a very friendly guy. We had struck up a conversation at the bar while waiting to be served. I had not long moved to this part of London and didn't know anyone. He was from Yorkshire and understood how it takes a while and some luck to meet people and make friends in a new place.

"The thing is with blokes," he said, "is we're suspicious of people's motives. Why is this guy talking to me? You're probably thinking that yourself. We can't just accept that some people are friendly." He looked at me intently, searching my eyes for clues, but in truth there was not much to find. I had had three glasses of wine in quick succession and was feeling the warmth and relaxation that you might pay for later, but which does the job at the time.

George was tall and overweight, with hairy arms and chest, and a full beard. He must have been in his late 50s, same as me, and it did cross my mind that he might be gay, which I wasn't - I didn't think - but if he was, so what? He was a nice person, intelligent and he just seemed like a decent sort.

He invited me to join his friends at a table in the corner.

"Simon," he said to me grandly, "this is Pat, Lee Jun and Louis. Gentlemen: my new friend Simon."

I weighed them each up. Pat was very overweight with dark hair around the sides but bald in the middle. Most men would have shaved their head these days, but he went the old-fashioned route. He was an old-fashioned man altogether, I thought, wearing a business shirt unbuttoned halfway down his chest and crumpled suit trousers. He looked like he had just got home from work and hadn't bothered to change. No idea of style. He just didn't wear a tie or jacket at weekends. Involuntarily I imagined his underpants: big and white and functional.

Lee Jun was skinny and had some Asian genes: dark hair parted on the side, Chinese eyes. Roll-neck top and loose jeans.

Then there was Louis, who looked older. He was West Indian, dark and burly. When I found myself wondering about his underwear I found I couldn't imagine any. It was a warm summer day and he was wearing shorts. His big snake must be in there, silently sweating.

Louis and Derek said hello and got back to their conversation, but Pat was looking at me with something running through his mind. I felt a twinge of something in my crotch, but I couldn't put a name to it.

An hour later, pretty well absorbed into the group, I was relaxed and happy.

"My place," George announced. "I've got the whisky. Wine, everyone?" They all nodded and grunted as if to say they had a bottle somewhere. Maybe this was gong to be a session.

We trooped down the road and into a terrace of fairly large houses. George's was double-fronted and tidy. We sat in the front room while George went to the kitchen.

Pat had sat next to me on the settee and I could smell his aftershave or cologne. I am never sure how much to put on. You want to smell good at close quarters but subtle enough not to be detectable from 100 yards. Pat had got it about right.

Lee Jun had gone upstairs to the toilet. Louis sat opposite me and I found myself looking up the legs of his shorts. There was still no suggestion of impropriety in this gathering, but I had a vague feeling of wanting some. I had never had a homosexual experience but had thought about it from time to time. No one had asked me, that was probably all. I have this slightly aloof air that makes people wary of me.

When George came in with a tray of glasses and snacks, Pat slapped me on the thigh and said, "Ah, here we go." He kept his hand there a second longer than would normally constitute a friendly male gesture. Without intending to, I moved my thigh a fraction till it touched his. Maybe I was misreading the situation and that would be very embarrassing, so I pulled my leg back a little. He relaxed, leaned back and his thigh closed the distance again. A thought hit me like a slap in the face. I was behaving like I would have with a woman, playing the thigh equivalent of footsy. I quickly thought about how I would play this if Pat was female, but was surprised to conclude that I wanted the female role myself. And after all, he had started it, so maybe I should just wait and see.

George poured large whiskies for everyone and put the various bottles of wine in the kitchen.

We listened to music and chatted happily for half an hour, before George announced, "Video, anyone?" There was a bit of uneasy flicking of glances in my direction and back to each other for verification.

"Simon can choose," George decided and everyone relaxed just little. He passed me a laptop which was cordlessly connected to the huge TV.

"Anything you like," he said. I looked at the list in a folder called Sun Fun. It was all porn, and I felt myself blushing. The titles were self-explanatory. Judy gets fucked by old man, Lesbian rimming compilation, Interracial threesome and so on. I picked one called Friends Group and there was a bit of a communal murmur in the room.

The video was obviously homemade and I noticed immediately that it was set in this very room.

A younger man was on his hands and knees on the rug and the unmistakable bald pate of Pat, seen from the back, appeared and knelt behind him. The silence was tense and expectant and, I thought, directed at me. Pat moved his thigh along mine as he watched himself on screen. He was buggering the young man.

"This okay with you?" he whispered to me.

"Sure," I said hesitantly. At that point he put his hand on my jeans, casually but precisely over my cock and balls. He was waiting for me to flinch and when I didn't, he smiled and gave my package a slight squeeze.

The whole group saw this and palpably relaxed. Lee Jun knelt in front of Louis and they kissed. George joined me on the settee. He took my right hand and placed it on his own trousers.

"Just relax and enjoy it," he said reassuringly. I felt his hardening bulge and stroked it. "Pat, take him in the bedroom.," George said. Pat stood up and pulled me to my feet. I was more than happy with this development, if a little taken aback and very aware that other people were watching me being led into a private space where sex was going to take place: thrilling, abandoned, consenting-adults homosexual sex. I was half tempted to get on my knees and suck Pat there and then, but he pulled me through the door and closed it behind him.

He pulled his absurdly formal shirt and trousers off and sat on the bed to remove his socks. The sheer ordinariness of the procedure had a strangely seductive effect on me. His underpants were exactly as I had imagined them. They were traditional old-man underpants which had been washed a hundred times to get rid of piss dribbles and skid marks. This was a normal suburban middle-aged man getting undressed in front of me and the reason he was getting undressed was that he intended to have sex with me. I wrenched off my own clothes and stood uncomfortably before him, my erect penis showing him he now had carte blanche with me.

Pat extended an arm, I took his hand and he pulled me down on top of him. It wasn't a cool, controlled descent and somehow that was extra exciting, because I was being drawn into this gay interaction through no impetus of my own. I had done nothing to encourage all this, although I was a guilty as hell deep inside.

I was now naked on the bed with this ordinary masculine man and it made me think of all the countless other ordinary men I could have had sex with if they had tried it on with me. All they would have needed was the confidence to plant a seed in my mind and see if it germinated.

Pat lay on top of me, one knee between my legs and his balls resting on my thigh. He was kissing me and I found that inexplicably exciting. Touching a man's parts was one thing, but being kissed was altogether more rude, more incriminating. I liked it. I loved his big tongue roaming my mouth, sending thrills down my body to my crotch, front and back. Yes, back. I realised then that I wanted to be fucked by this man.

"This what you do ever Sunday?" I asked flippantly.

"Once a month," Pat said. "You are today's guest star. We like to have somebody new if we can."

"Fresh meat?" I observed.

"I wouldn't have put it like that, but yes."

"Are you going to fuck me?"

"I hope so," he said with a pleasant smile.

"I want that," I said.

"The others will all want to have you too," Pat said as a sort of warning. "You okay with that?" I nodded. I wanted to suck Louis's cock and lick his ass. I thought about having Derek's thin, hard cock up my ass and spurting his oriental semen into me. And I was going to be the male woman George had never had.

"Get on your knees and suck me," Pat said, and I had his cock in my mouth in seconds. It was big and fat, not particularly hard, but kind of menacing as it poked out from his big black pubic bush. His balls were big and heavy. I sucked his scrotum and enjoyed the savoury scent of it.

"On your back," Pat said firmly. While I got into position, he took a tube of lube from the bedside drawer, which sent my thrill rating up still further. He pulled my legs up to expose my ass and smeared lube on his cock and into my crack, where he applied it almost lovingly, but with a final poke to remind me who was in charge. His big, fat middle finger entered me and withdrew in an instant, just long enough to hint at a blissful penetration in the very near future. He looked me in the eye as he positioned himself, pushing my legs up further and placing his cock head at my hole.

"You never done this before?" he asked casually. "Nope," I whispered.

"It will feel alarming," he said. "But billions of people have had a cock up their ass and lived to tell the tale."

With that he pushed himself forward and I felt a pressure that was, as advertised, a bit alarming. Then he was inside me like a hard, insistent snake and I was in a trance. Pat pumped slowly and then quicker, deeper and there were times when I panicked a bit, but he sensed it and gave me a slower, firm thrust that seemed to say, "Enjoy it. This is good for you."

I had wrapped my legs around Pat because I didn't know what to do with them. Suddenly he took hold of my ankles and began fucking me with surgical precision, his wonderful pole with its fat leather knob deep inside me.

"I want to cum inside you," he said. "Then you will have been really queered up. So if you don't want it, you'd better say."

"KIss me," I said and he bent down and pushed that lovely big tongue into my top hole again. "Okay," I said. "Now queer me up." He stared deep into my eyes as he pumped his semen into me. My ass throbbed and my mind raced.

"Stay there," Pat said firmly. "Have a quick wash if you like but stay in this room." I did just that and lay under the duvet. The door opened and in came Louis, looking tired but smiling.

"You like kissing, I hear," Louis said. He knelt by the bed and took his shirt off, leaning towards me, waiting for me to start something. I knelt up and leaned down and we kissed. He did it slowly and languorously. His tongue was a seduction in itself, My hands roamed his back, which was fleshy and slightly hairy, but the areas without hair were silky and shiny.

"Come up here," I said and he climbed on the bed, still wearing his shorts. He knelt in such a way that I gathered he wanted me to pull them down, so I did. What was underneath was a red silk male thong, with room for cock and balls. He filled the pouch handsomely and I just had to take a handful. His manhood was a glorious, big package of large cock and heavy balls.

"Suck my nipples," Louis said in a voice that had risen in pitch. I moved down to his chest and began to suck his left tit, before he leaned back and collapsed to the mattress, pulling me on top. I took a moment to look at his big body, then I took his thong in both hands and pulled it down and off.

"You have the most beautiful penis," I said. I've never seen one like it in real life. Your skin is so beautiful. Smooth and shiny and..."

"Black," he finished for me. "You never had sex with a black person?"

"I shagged a Nigerian woman once," I said. "She had great skin too. Even her crack was lovely and shiny."

"Did you lick her ass?" Louis asked.

"I did," I replied.

"Wanna lick mine?" Louis suggested. "I would like that. I just love to have a man's tongue in there. Rim me before you fuck me." He must have noticed my slightly perplexed look. "Yes, I want you to fuck me," he said. "Can you do that?"

"If you want me to," I said. "I, erm..."

"I'm a bottom," Louis explained. "I like having a white cock up my ass. The others will take care of you back there but I want you to do me."

"You like having a white cock in there?" I repeated, looking for confirmation.

"I know the world is full of white men wanting to be fucked by black cock," he said. "But I don't think it's so much about size and all that. It's about it being dirty. Bad. It's about surrendering themselves to this beast of a different species. And it's the same for me. You haven't dragged me in off a plantation to punish me. You're curious about what it's like with someone different. And now you can find out. You are going to lick the ass of a black man, and as daunting as that may be, you're going to redress the balance straight after by fucking him. Anal sex with a negro. I don't know if they would have thrown you in jail forever in the old days or given you a medal. Probably both if you licked my ass first and told them you liked it."

During this monologue he had been showing me his cock, which was excitingly big and dark and shiny. He had been putting it close to mine and squeezing them together, wiping a drop of precum off mine and placing it on his tongue.

"Don't worry," he said. "I can tell you really wanted me to do you. But I've got friends, and if we have a good time today I'll introduce you to one or two. Big black guys who will fuck you senseless while I watch. Black anuses to lick, fat balls to admire and cocks to fulfil your wildest dreams."

Was it that obvious that I liked being underneath? Maybe it was. And maybe that wasn't such a bad thing. It would save a lot of confusion in future, when I found myself in gay company, which I fully intended to do from now on. But for now I was going to lick this black man's asshole and then penetrate it.

I licked Louis's hole with the tenderness I had always applied to it with women. His was different: more pungent, more masculine, but the fascination I always felt with my tongue in someone's asshole raced through me like a drug. It got me fired up so that soon I was ready to do my bit as a top.

"Doggie," Louis said. "Please mount me from behind." I lubed him up and climbed on, trying to mimic the way Pat had done me.

"Ow, yeah, fuck, yes," Louis gasped encouragingly. "Fuck my black ass. Defile me, impose your will on me. Harder. Faster. Bugger me, Simon."

I ploughed him energetically, loving the feeling of his hot innards on my knob. It felt completely different from vaginal intercourse, but it was such an animal act that I was soon over-excited and knew I was going to cum. Louis sensed it.

"Give me your spunk," he implored me. My heart was racing and we were both breathing like racehorses as the thrill overtook me and I pumped my seed into him.

We lay together afterwards and kissed and he stroked my chest.

"Give me your number before we leave," he said. "I can feel an interracial group coming on, black, black and you."

My session with Louis had been so amazing that I was slightly surprised to realise I still had two men to go that afternoon. Next up was Lee Jun, who entered the room with a severe look on his face. I was under the duvet. Something about him made me apprehensive. He undressed showily, and I do mean he showed me his willy. He was clearly proud of it, although in truth it wasn't huge. But it was menacing, because it was hard and very straight and it belonged to a menacing man. Lee Jun had a patch of black hair in the centre of his chest and another in the small of his back. Apart from that and a tight, shiny black bush, he was smooth. He walked to the bed and stood with his erection in front of my face. He grabbed my head and pulled it so my nose touched his rod. I licked it. He took it and rammed it into my mouth, which of course is only possible with the cooperation of the mouth. So yes, I parted my lips and opened a little and took Lee Jun's weapon into my mouth. It was so hard, even the knob, that I couldn't help being impressed.

Suddenly he pulled it out and walked to the wardrobe. He took out two silk ties and walked back to the bed.

"Kneel facing the headboard," he commanded. He pulled the duvet off me and I felt exposed. He wasn't smiling. "Put your hands up there," he said, indicating two wooden bars in the headboard that might have been put there for this very reason. I took hold of them and he quickly and skilfully tied my wrists to the bars. There was a long mirrored wardrobe on the right hand wall, so I could watch what he was doing, which was taking out the lube that I had already used twice. He smeared some in my crack as I shuffled to get comfortable. Then he put a little on his knob and, placing his hands on my hips, moved up behind me. My ass was still tingling from Pat's big fat cock, which had entered me as I lay on my back. Lee Jun was not making love to me; he was going to bugger me doggy-style and I wondered if that meant his knob would reach different parts of me.

As it turned out, I didn't feel details. He just rammed his cock into me and fucked me hard. He grunted and coughed and made indecipherable animal noises. He tweaked my nipples and spat on my back and rubbed his finger in it before moving his hand into his ass crack and rubbing it there. Then he shoved it into my mouth and I got an involuntary taste of his sweaty bottom. He was fucking me like a diesel train, focused only on his own pleasure, which was not only fine by me but kind of exciting.

With a growl and a lurch, Lee Jun squirted his stuff into me. When he had finished twitching as his sexual mechanism extracted all his juice and transferred it to me, he pulled out abruptly and untied my hands.

"You liked it?" he said, knowing the answer already. "I fuck you again any time. Next time I will spank you and piss in your mouth. Yes?"

"Okay," I said lamely, not proud of myself but accepting that I would probably like all of that.

As Lee Jun made his exit I went to the bathroom to make myself ready for George. I was half in love with him already and knew this experience would be entirely different.

When Lee Jun had opened the wardrobe I had noticed that one end was full of women's clothes. I rummaged in a drawer and found a black bra which was a little too narrow around the back but too big in the cup, so it balanced out and was a pretty good fit if you didn't look too closely.

I found a pair of black paisley hold-up stockings and pulled them on. I couldn't find any knickers that I liked, but then I realised the style wasn't important, and I chose a big pair of old-lady pants which felt oddly sexier than they looked. As I was finishing, the door opened and George stuck his head around it and spoke kindly.

"Great. Help yourself. Purple dress should fit you. Knock when you're ready." The purple dress was sleeveless and silky, a bit snug at the hips but okay. I wasn't aiming to look like a woman exactly, just to be dressed like one in the hope I might behave and be treated like one.

I knocked on the door and lay down on the bed. George came in, smiling politely.

"You look great," he said. "Ever dressed like that before?"

"Never," I said. "Never felt like this before." I was considering explaining what I meant, but he didn't need that. He lay beside me on the bed, put a big hairy arm across my chest and kissed me. It was lovely. His hands roamed my sparsely-covered body and he began kissing my chest, then removed the bra to suck my nipples. At that point I turned to jelly, apart from my cock, which was telling George I thought he was wonderfully sexy.

12