Three Men and a Gay Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand was in my knickers and it felt like the first time I had ever been touched. He gently kneaded my balls and pulled my cock as if to lengthen it. Then this man pulled my knickers down and I felt the thrill every willing woman must feel. Deprived of your underwear, exposed and defenceless - and liking it. Loving it.

I put my hand inside George's shirt and felt his fat, hairy belly.

"Take your clothes off, big man," I whispered. He stood up and revealed himself to me little by little, culminating with the fabulous appearance of his furry mid section, from which projected a beautiful, gnarled, friendly, wicked, erect penis.

I bounded out of bed so I could kneel for him and suck his cock. As I did so I revelled in his hairy buttocks and thighs. I ran my fingers through the body hair and then moved my right hand round to the back, to feel his asshole. I wanted him to ask me to lick him there - but that was just one of a huge list of homosexual acts I intended to commit with him.

I wanted George to make love to me for hours and pump so much semen into me that it would be running out of my crack for days.

Eventually he wanted me on the bed, so I lay on my back with my legs apart and he lay between them. I wrapped my arms around him as he kissed me. Then he started talking.

"I watched you with the others," he said. "There are two peepholes behind the painting, specially for times like this. I can see you are very lusty. You loved having someone as unsubtle as Pat doing things to you. And you wanted Louis to top you but you did him instead because it's what he likes. That was very polite, very nice of you. And you didn't panic when you saw how aggressive Lee Jun was. You loved it, didn't you? Being taken by such a hungry character. You're an all-round sex-loving guy." I grunted a few times but didn't have much to add.

"I'm going to shag you, Simon," he said, and it was incredibly exciting to hear him use my name, as if I was having it pointed out to me officially that I was engaging in gay sex. It was odd to hear him use the word shag, though. That's a hetero word, but I suppose it was appropriate in that I had cast myself as a female for this deliciously sordid encounter.

"Yes, George," I replied. "You are so lovely. Please shag me." We gazed deep into one another's eyes and he lowered his face to kiss me again. I was growing used to his beard, which was something I had never known before - being kissed by someone with an unmistakably masculine face.

"Lift your legs," he said quietly. It suddenly occurred to me that two of the others could be watching from the other room; watching me obviously adoring their friend and inviting him on. I raised my legs and hoped they could see my brave, adventurous little hole, which two of them had already penetrated and the other could have if he had been that way inclined. I hoped Pat and Lee Jun could see that as much as I had enjoyed their attentions, with George it was something else. There was the added dimension that I was rapidly falling in love here and playing the entirely natural part of being George's little woman.

George had lubed me up while he was talking, so when I lifted my legs high enough for him, he slid into me easily and I was drunk with desire for him. He kissed me as he fucked me, his tongue adding an electric current to the blunt, smooth pistoning that was going on in my middle section. My anus was his. My insides were for his pleasure. For all these years they had lain dormant, not knowing what they were missing, and now they were full of this lovely man's big, hard, wicked, erect penis. I found myself coming towards a climax and wondered if I was going to cum just like that, the spunk teased out of me by my partner's sheer rudeness.

I had seen some videos where that happened, in dribs and drabs, and I decided to relax and let what happened happen. If George fucked me until I came, that would be exciting and satisfying for him too, and it was his pleasure I was interested in. I wanted this to be a memory he would never lose: the day he fucked the spunk out of this innocent guy who had only ever been fucked twice, both within the last hour and by his friends. And now those friends might be watching anyway, and they would know I belonged to him but he would allow them to have me sometimes.

As if reading my mind, George adjusted the trajectory of his cock and my ejaculation welled up inside me and I came in a slow, creamy river, one pulse melting into the next.

"Fabulous," George said approvingly. "My beautiful young novice gets the spunk fucked out of him. Now I'm going to fill you with mine."

He immediately started to convulse with passion and a torrent of cum sped into me. I could feel it coming, pulsing and gushing. Then he stopped moving and collapsed on top of me, breathing heavily. His hot, slithery snake slipped out of my sodden cunt and he laughed. And I laughed, and we lay there in mutual adoration, stunned, spent and happy.

12