All Comments on 'Three Men and a Slut Pt. 01'

by Traleox

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
brilliant

I loved the story from a female point of view so sexy and so full of potential for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Beautiful

In no way shape or form is she a slut, that was a fantastic story definitely got me all hot and bothered. From start to finish I loved the way the video issue was handled, her righteous anger and stress through to the obvious sexual nature of the whole thing. It was a celebration of sexual freedom and nothing to be ashamed of.

With the shared girl stories there’s always the risk that it focuses on the degradation and slut-shaming of the girl being shared, this chapter proved that it doesn’t have to be like that. It can be a meeting of minds as well as bodies.

I’m hoping that your story doesn’t go down the degradation route, that would be a huge turn off for me, but it’s not my story concept to write or share. Women deserve the same sexual freedoms as men we are after all virtually half of the world’s population. So yeah, absolutely loved the chapter.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Grammar Police

A FLARE is a flammable device used to identify danger on a highway or to mark a location. Finishing with a FLAIR, is doing something with style or panache. Other than that, not bad.

SG1737351SG1737351about 4 years ago
Fantastic

What a great story, can't wait to see how it develops.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice! Great story, well developed characters, and a god plot! Well done!

I am in LOVE with gang bang stories from a woman's perspective, which is what I write a lot about. I exploded a couple of times, which means it is a five star for me, and for you!

If you love foot fetish stories I will be adding them very soon, as this is my first day here! I am a Literotica virgin I guess, lol.

Making Love for YOU, DC

oodaddyslilgirlyoodaddyslilgirlyover 1 year ago

Okay, so I'm not sure why I'm commenting since the author hasn't been active for a year?? Anyway, FIVE STAR!!! I absolutely LOVED how this story could be 100% real! These characters had real world lives, personalities, and concerns. I absolutely could relate to Sam and understand why she did what she did. The alcohol probably even helped. Is she a slut? In that moment yes, even though she was helping friends. Will she continue to explore her slutty side more to actually be a slut? I'll have to keep reading to find out! <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTraleox@Traleox
Dreamy digits typing sensuous stories about delectable denizens of fiery fantasies. I publish under the pen name "Emer Katson" on Amazon and Smashwords. If you like my stories here, please support me by checking out my published work.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES