Three Men and a Slut Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do not!" objected Rob.

"Don't deny it. You never turn the sound down. We can hear you all the time."

Rob glanced at me with an embarrassed blush. I smiled and chuckled a little in response.

"But really, I guess we were just curious because you're a real woman we actually know. And we all think you're, well... you're just so... so beautiful. And you're here with us in the house. And we, well..."

"You got carried away watching a video of me taking a shower," I finished for him with a smile and a bit of blushing in my cheeks from the compliment.

Then I had a thought. "Wasn't I mostly behind the shower curtain during the video? I mean, you must have only seen me briefly stripping down and hopping into the shower. I must have been in there a good ten minutes before I came out. Were you guys just watching the shower curtain for ten minutes?"

"Yeah, and then the parts where we could see you, the edge of the sink kind of blocked what we could see from about the waist down," blurted Mike before he could think better of it.

I laughed, "Oh man, you guys got cheated!" The guys sat there as if stunned for a moment but then began chuckling as well as it dawned on them. We all had a good laugh, smiling at each other.

Then, when the laughter died down, there was a moment of silence, the four of us sitting there looking at each other with smiles.

Into that pause, I blurted out a thought, a question actually. I'm not sure why I asked the question or quite where it came from. Perhaps it was the wine speaking. Perhaps I was feeling charitable and wanted to help my housemates experience a part of life that had so far eluded them. Perhaps all the free home-cooked meals had finally gotten to me. Perhaps I was just feeling a little frisky and adventurous. Whatever the reason, I asked the question.

"Do you guys want to see what my body looks like for real?"

Dead silence. I looked from face to face. Eyes widened with surprise. Mouths hung open. I could see flashes of emotion flit across their faces. Confusion. Desire. Fear. Hope.

I was also struggling with my own set of emotions. What the hell was I thinking? I just spent a week shifting between anger, frustration, and a feeling of being violated as a result of my housemates watching a video of me in the shower, and masturbating to it no less. And what was I doing now? Was I actually offering to show them what they couldn't see in the video?

And yet, a part of me was thrilled. I felt excited at the prospect of exposing myself, being on display for these three guys. I also felt a hunger building deep down. The images from my dreams over the past week flashed through my thoughts. I knew I was blushing, but in the end, something primal in me bubbled up to the front and took control of the moment.

Before any of them could formulate a response, I blurted out a thin veil of rationalization and some encouragement.

"Hey, you know, it'll remove some of the mystery. You guys won't have to be curious anymore. Come on, let's do it before I change my mind."

I promptly stood up from the table and beckoned them to follow as I stepped into the center of the room in front of the entertainment system. The guys didn't move for a moment, and I had the briefest of thoughts that perhaps they didn't actually want to see me nude. But then Bill pushed his chair back and stood up, his face shifting from dumbfounded shock to an eager smile. Mike and Rob quickly followed, nervous smiles spreading to their faces as well.

"How about you guys sit on the couch and I'll stand here. Oh, let's move the coffee table out of the way. Don't want anything to obstruct the view!" I exclaimed with a lecherous chuckle. Bill and Rob quickly lifted the coffee table off to one side of the living room. The three of them arranged themselves on the couch, Bill to the left, Mike to the right, Rob in the center.

And then there was me, standing in front of them in the middle of the room. I felt my legs suddenly go weak as their eyes all focused on me. My mind froze for a moment, both in indecision about how to start and in momentary panic about whether or not this really was a good idea or not.

But then I took a deep breath and began awkwardly tugging the hem of my shirt out of the waistband of my jeans. As I was doing so, my mind took quick stock of what I was wearing and was about to take off. The shirt was a simple long-sleeved pullover, solid tone in a soft cream color and form-fitting. I was wearing a pair of functional blue jeans, which had a slightly loose fit but worked well for trouncing back and forth to campus. The jeans were held up by a simple brown leather belt wrapped around my waist. I had left my shoes at the door and sported a pair of matching cream socks. As for underwear, it was pretty tame fare - a simple tan bra and a pair of off-white, cotton panties.

I looked down at my tummy as my hands lifted the hem of the shirt up, but before I pulled it over my breasts, I paused and glanced at the guys. They were singularly focused on my chest, rapt with anticipation. I pulled the shirt back down.

"You know, this feels a little weird just pulling my clothes off. Maybe... I don't know... some music or something?"

It took a moment for my question to sink in, but then Bill snapped out of his gaze, reached for a remote, and quickly turned on the stereo system. Out came loud heavy metal music.

"Uh... maybe something a little slower?" I said.

"Oh, yeah, sorry." Bill hit a button on the remote a few times, cycling through various different sounds before settling on something that sounded vaguely Latin American. It was full of rich sounds from various instruments and had a steady, slow beat.

I smiled and began swaying my hips in time with the music, letting it fill me. My fingers took hold of the hem of my shirt again and playfully lifted it up, exposing my belly once more. I lifted one side a little higher, then shifted to the other side, using my thumbs hooked into the hem to tug it this way and that. Now flashing a brief glimpse of the bottom of one breast, then a brief glimpse of the other. Then I smiled and playfully turned my back to them as I lifted the shirt up and pulled it over my head, my back fully exposed to the guys. I tugged the shirt off each arm as I held it up high, then tossed it to one side. I looked over my shoulder at the guys, then spun around, flinging my arms out to either side of me, posing for them in what I hoped was something of a majestic posture, bra-clad breasts thrust out in front of me.

A part of me shuddered a little at the thought that this was actually turning into some kind of strip tease rather than a more mundane show-and-tell. But another part of me told the first part to can it.

I danced a little to the beat, trying to gyrate my chest around for the guys. Their wide eyes seemed glued to my breasts, following them as my body moved in front of them. My hands reached for my belt, and I slowly tugged the loose end through the buckle, pulling it out to the side with one hand so the fingers of the other hand could pop out the buckle's prong. I slid the buckle free and slowly tugged the belt, pulling it from my waist in a long slow movement. Dangling the belt in front of me a moment, I then spun it around playfully in a large arc before snapping it like a whip. I chuckled as I saw Mike startle a little from the sound of the crack it made.

Tossing the belt to another corner of the room, my hands returned to the front of my jeans to pop open the button and then slowly tug down the zipper. I peeled back either side of the opening so the guys could see the top of my panties and then lifted my hands up over my head, rolling my crotch in little circles towards them, keeping time with the music. I slowly rotated around with little dance steps, turning my back to them again. Then I took a firm stance, reached behind myself, and cupped the cheeks of my butt with my hands, squeezing them through my jeans. I hooked my thumbs in the waist of my jeans and pushed them down a few inches while bending forward, thrusting my ass towards the guys. But I only exposed half of my ass at first, standing back up and pulling the jeans up with me as I giggled a little.

Looking over my shoulder at the guys, I could see their attention was fully focused on my ass. So I began pushing the jeans down once again while bending forward. This time, I pushed them all the way off my ass and continued down my legs. My panty-clad ass was on full display as I paused a moment, letting the guys drink in the sight.

Then I almost fell over as I lost my balance pulling one leg free of the jeans. Fortunately, my foot managed to jerk away just in time to catch my fall. I still let out a bit of a yelp in surprise. But I quickly recovered and rather unceremoniously tugged the jeans off the other foot while hopping a little to keep from falling again. Finally free, I spun back around to face the guys, tossing the jeans on the recliner chair, and striking another pose rather victoriously.

At this point, I realized two things. First, I didn't have that much left to take off. I did still have the socks, and I was trying to think of how to remove them in a somewhat sexy manner. But damn, this was moving fast. The second realization was that all three of the guys were trying to surreptitiously rub themselves and not being all that successful at hiding it. All three had healthy bulges on display, and I could see Rob trying his best to shift a little to ease pressure while trying to not look like he was doing so.

I chuckled a little to myself and smiled. Then I made a decision. I was going to confront them head-on, so-to-speak.

"Alright guys, out with them! I know you're all hard and want to stroke yourselves. So go ahead. Pull your dicks out!" I demanded firmly. "I mean, I'm baring it all. And besides, I already saw them last week. So take them out already!"

All three faces flushed red in embarrassment, eyes widening. But no one moved at first. I waited a moment, standing still, watching them. Then Bill sheepishly reached for the buckle of his belt, and began pulling it open. Rob and Mike followed suit, and a short while later all three cocks stuck out on full display in front of me. All three stood rigid at full attention. All three seemed to throb with desire. All three were directed straight at me.

I took in a deep breath as I took in the sight. My pussy quivered a little, and I suddenly realized just how much this was turning me on. I also realized that though they had pulled their dicks out, the guys weren't doing anything with them.

"Well, go ahead and stroke them!" I commanded firmly. All three jumped a little in their seats and quickly whipped their hands around to begin pumping the three shafts, each of them shifting a little to adjust themselves, opening their legs a little and settling in more comfortably.

I smiled with satisfaction, took another deep breath, and spurred myself to continue.

Taking a step toward the recliner, I lifted a foot up, planting it on the seat of the chair. I ran my hands across my bare thigh, drawing the guy's eyes, then over the knee and down the lower leg, hooking my thumbs into my sock and pushing it off my foot. I stood back up straight, the sock dangling from an outstretched hand. I tried to give the guys my most seductive look, and then flung the sock at Mike. It bounced off his right arm and fell off the side of the couch. I giggled a little.

Then I lifted the other foot onto the chair and bent forward again, this time trying to thrust my ass out towards the guys again. The second sock came off a moment later, and I spun around with it in my hand. Holding the toe of the sock with one hand, I pulled back on the opposite end, hoping there was enough elastic for it to spring forward when I pointed it at Rob and released. The sock barely reached his feet, falling to the floor rather than springing across the room. I giggled playfully again.

Then it hit me. The moment had come. I stood here in front of three guys who were all now steadily stroking their exposed cocks towards me. And all I had left on was a bra and a pair of panties. I turned my back to them once more, reaching behind myself to unfasten the bra, and letting it fall forward off my chest. As it fell, I could feel the material slide across my nipples, and I realized how firm and sensitive they had become. I slipped the bra off my arms and looked back at the guys over my shoulder. My hand lifted the bra out to one side, letting it dangle free for them to see. I covered my breasts the best I could with my other arm and hand, then turned around.

It seemed to me that all three of the guys had increased the tempo of their stroking. Not by much, but they were each definitely stroking themselves a little more intensely.

I dangled the bra in front of me, stepping closer to the guys. I presented it to each of them, swinging it slowly in front of each face. Then, with a playful giggle, I tossed it at Bill. Bill gasped as the garment landed across his shoulder, hanging down one side of his chest. He left it there, eyes firmly fixed on my chest, hand firmly stroking himself with vigor.

I danced back to the center of the room again, and then in one swift move, spun around in a circle, drawing my arm away, exposing my breasts completely to the guys. I could have sworn their eyes got ever so slightly wider as I posed in front of them, bare breasts on full display. I danced a little more to the music, my breasts bobbing about now fully unconstrained.

Not missing a beat, I turned my back to them again and hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my panties. I paused a moment again, then pushed them over the cheeks of my ass as I bent forward at the waist. The crotch clung to my pussy a moment, and I could tell they were wet with my excitement. They slid down my legs, and my bare pussy poked out between my thighs as my ass stuck up in the air pointed at the guys. I could hear all three of them jerking their dicks, breathing increasing.

I stood back up, panties in hand, and strutted toward them again, holding the panties out in front of me. Again, I dangled them in front of each guy's face a moment. I smiled and watched their eyes follow the panties. Then I let them fall on Rob's lap. I giggled as they draped themselves over the tip of his cock, landing there almost like a flag on his staff. He gasped, continuing to stroke, and leaving the panties where they fell.

I stepped back and posed for the boys, fully nude. My hands ran over my body, up my sides, across my tummy. And the guys just watched and stroked.

I realized I didn't really know how to proceed from here. What does one do after finishing stripping one's clothes off? The guys didn't seem like they were going to stop stroking anytime soon, so I decided that perhaps I could tease them a little more.

Stepping forward again, I took a stance in front of Bill, and leaned forward toward him. My hands reached up and cupped my breasts, squeezing them together and lifting them up a little as if presenting them to him. My fingers squeezed the soft flesh.

"Do you like my boobies?"

Bill nodded emphatically.

I smiled and stood back up, shifting in front of Rob. I let a hand drift down to my sex as I stood in front of him.

"Do you guys like seeing my naked body?" I asked.

All three of them nodded vigorously. "Yes!" exclaimed Mike.

"Do you want to see it even closer?"

"Cl... closer?" Mike stuttered.

I smiled and turned around, bending at the waist once more, legs straight, thrusting my ass back towards Rob's face. I looked up at him from between my legs, knowing he had full view of my pussy and asshole. I could see Bill and Mike leaning in on either side of him to look closer. Rob swallowed audibly.

I reached a hand between my legs and rubbed my fingers across my pussy lips, massaging my sex right in front of their eyes. I could feel the wetness of my pussy churning as my fingers ground my labia about in small circles. Then I pulled my fingers apart, tugging my labia with them to expose the soft interior flesh of my sex to the three guys.

I smiled with satisfaction as I could hear all three of them increase the intensity of their cock pumping. And I may have even moaned a little as the heat in my pussy had ratcheted up a notch from my fingers touching it.

I stood back up and turned around to face them again. Their eyes stayed glued to my crotch as I pressed fingers back down across my sex again.

"Mm... You guys think I have a sexy body?" I continued my teasing.

Again, three heads nodding emphatically.

"You certainly seem to be enjoying the show. All those cocks so stiff and hard."

I'm quite not sure why I did what I did next. I mean, I was trying to keep teasing them. But perhaps I wasn't quite tuned into just how much sexual tension I had built from my performance so far.

I moved in front of Mike and knelt down on the floor. My face was level with his pumping hand. My eyes stared straight at the head of his engorged cock.

"Wow, Mike! You're stroking it so fast just for me!"

And that was the moment things changed. The base of Mike's cock bulged ever so slightly. He sucked in a quick breath and then grunted. His cock pulled back just a little. And then it jerked forward, launching a thick salvo of hot cum that struck me straight on the bridge of the nose between my eyes. Almost a perfect bullseye. The cum splashed against my nose, splattering up across my forehead. I jerked back slightly in surprise from it, but not far enough avoid a second launch of cum that blasted across my right cheek. And then a third burst struck me across my lower lip, half flying into my open mouth and landing on my tongue, the other half falling down across my chin. I quickly stood up and out of the way as a couple more spurts of cum fell harmlessly to the floor between us.

Rob and Bill froze, looking up at me, eyes aghast. Mike's expression was more one of bliss at first, but then it shifted to realization, and then sheepish fear as he looked up at me.

I stood there in front of them, nude, cum splattered across my face. The tangy flavor of Mike's seed registered on my tongue. Unconsciously, my mouth and throat swallowed as I tried to take stock of what just happened, and a moment later realized with a bit of shock exactly what I had just swallowed.

I knew I had to do something quick, and turned on my heel, running from the room and down the hall to the stairs. A moment later, I was in my room, yanking open a drawer in my dresser and reaching inside to pull out a small box. Then I was rushing back down the stairs.

"Dude, how could you?" I could hear Rob chastising Mike.

"I'm sorry... I..."

"Shh! She's coming back!"

They had no idea. I walked into the room, still fully nude, still bearing Mike's cum on my face. I held up the box for them to see. Eyes widened in surprise. The truth was, I was hungry. My pussy was on fire. And Mike's sudden ejection of male fluids across my face had flipped a switch inside me. I wanted to be fucked. And here were three nice cocks that would certainly do. This was pure, animal lust, and I was burning with it. The rational part of my brain was clinging just enough to demand that I grab my emergency supply of condoms. The rest of my being was totally engulfed in raw need for sex.

I stepped toward the three and held the box of condoms out to Bill who tentatively reached out to take the box. Then I dropped to my knees in front of Rob. My panties were still draped over the tip of his cock, which had sagged slightly while I had run upstairs but was now rapidly resurging, lifting my panties up like a banner. Placing my hands on his knees, I leaned forward and grabbed the panties with my teeth, pulling them away. I paused a moment to look up at him, my panties hanging from my mouth. Rob audibly swallowed.