Three Men and a Slut Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I flipped the panties off to the side with a jerk of my head and leaned forward again. I reached forward with my hand, wrapping my fingers around his cock, and then slipped my tongue out to give his glans a firm lick. Rob sucked in a deep breath. I swirled my tongue around his tip then puckered my lips and gave it a kiss.

Pulling back again, I looked over at Bill who was still sitting on the couch, box of condoms in hand, watching me intently.

"Well, put one on!" I demanded.

Bill jumped a little and then quickly began fumbling with the box. I turned to glance at Mike, who was also watching intently on the other side of Rob. I flashed him a smile and seductively licked my lips as I noticed his recently discharged manhood seemed like it might be starting to stir again already.

I turned back to Rob's cock and gave it a solid lick up its underside from base to tip. Then I wrapped my lips around his head and pressed downward, taking his manhood into my mouth.

"Oh my..." I heard Rob utter above me.

The sound of a condom wrapper tearing open filled the room as I pulled my lips back up Rob's cock. I pushed slowly forward again, taking half its length into my mouth, my tongue doing its best to massage the flesh as the cock slid by. Back up and down again. And then once more.

Glancing to the side, I could see that Bill had successfully rolled the condom down his shaft, but he was just sitting there again, watching me. So I pulled my mouth back off Rob's cock and looked up at Bill.

"Come on, take me from behind," I said, as I lifted up a little on my knees, making my ass stick up in the air. I reached back with a hand and patted one of my ass cheeks encouragingly. Bill practically jumped off the couch, pulling his clothes off as quickly as he could, and I giggled a little watching him before turning back to Rob's shaft.

My mouth lewdly slurped Rob's cock back inside as I felt Bill move behind me, placing a hand on my backside. I spread my legs a little wider as he moved in between them. My mouth lunged down Rob's shaft again and back up. Then I could feel Bill's cockhead probing my sex, pushing here and there, but not quite striking the right spot.

I chuckled. Or at least what approximates for chuckling when one has one's mouth full of cock. I gave Rob another pump with my mouth then paused with just the tip of his head between my lips as I reached back between my legs to take hold of Bill's shaft with my fingers and guide him home.

At this point, my pussy was so dripping wet that Bill's cock had virtually no resistance. It sunk all the way inside on his first thrust. His momentum as he pushed forward slammed into my ass cheeks and forced me forward, driving me onto Rob's cock, which sank deep into my mouth and throat.

My eyes rolled. My toes curled. My body quivered. And then my pussy spasmed in ecstasy. I didn't realize I was this close, but I guess I had been on edge for quite some time, and the sudden thrust of cock into my hot cunt sent me crashing over. I lost control as my body exploded in pleasure. Bill pulled back and thrust in again, and then again, each time continuing to drive my orgasm to new heights. I moaned around Rob's cock as the sensations washed over me.

I came back to Earth a minute or two later. Well, not all the way to Earth. It was more like I was floating just above the ground. Bill, now holding firmly onto my hips, had picked up a steady rhythmic thrusting, his hips slapping into my ass cheeks as his cock ploughed in and out of my juicy pussy. I resumed pumping my mouth up and down Rob's cock, timing my motions opposite of Bill's thrusting. As he pushed forward, I pushed back against him, drawing my mouth off of Rob. As Bill pulled back, I pushed forward, driving my mouth back down Rob's length. At any given time, I had one cock driving in while the other was pulling out.

As I described before, I was no stranger to the male genitalia. I'd had plenty of boyfriends and plenty of sex in the past. However, it occurred to me that this was the first time I'd had the pleasure of enjoying two cocks at the same time—and a third sitting nearby watching. And I found the experience absolutely thrilling. My body was on fire. My pussy was quivering with pleasure. And my mind was relishing the sensations and the thought of how slutty I was being. God, it felt wonderful to be fucked by two cocks at once!

Neither cock lasted very long, however. The strip tease and masturbating had taken their toll. First Rob grunted. His cock jerked in my mouth, and I felt a hot spurt of cum splash against the back of my mouth. I pulled back a little so just his tip remained within my lips. He spurted again, pouring more cum into my mouth. I swirled my tongue against his little peehole as more bursts spilled forth. The flavor of his cum coated my tongue. I tried my best to look up at him. His eyes were locked on my face as he moaned and emptied himself in my mouth. When he was done, I let his tip fall from my lips and visibly swallowed the load of cum he'd given me. And I saw his eyes widen.

Bill lost it a moment later. He tried his best to keep thrusting into me from behind, but each thrust slowed as his cock spasmed inside me. Finally he just pressed his hips against my ass and held tight to my hips as he spilled forth his own cum. I glanced over my shoulder at him to see his face locked in a grimace of pleasure. His torso jerked a little, and he sucked in a breath of air. Then, a moment later, he relaxed.

"Damn..." he uttered before falling back a little. His cock slipped from my pussy and flopped back against his abs as he sat down and leaned back with his hands planted on the floor behind him. I glanced at his condom-covered cock, slick with my juices. The little pouch at the end full and bulging with cum.

"Mmm..." I purred softly looking back at him for a moment.

Then I turned my eyes to Mike, who was still sitting on the couch next to Rob. I smiled as I saw that he was slowly stroking his manhood, which had partly recovered and was now beginning to thicken and rise.

"Mmm..." I repeated, though this time with a little more eager anticipation rather than pleasing satisfaction.

I stood up and struck a pose for him as his eyes traveled over my body. Then I climbed on the couch, straddling Mike's lap with a knee on either side of his legs. I gave him a seductive smile, my face still glistening with the results of his earlier orgasm. I reached for the buttons on his shirt, slowly unfastening each one and pulling his shirt open. Leaning forward, I planted a kiss here and there on his chest, slipping my tongue out to diddle one of this nipples. Then, lifting up a little, I wrapped my hand around the back of his head and pulled his face into my chest, mashing my breasts against him.

"Mmm... do you like my titties, Mike?"

He let out a muffled sound and seemed to try to nod his head in the affirmative.

"Ooooh... is this making your cock get hard again?"

Again a muffled sound and another nod.

"Do you want to see what it feels like to fuck me too, Mike?"

Another nod and mumble.

I pulled back, releasing his head and looked down. Sure enough, his cock had thickened considerably and was eagerly pointing up at me. I reached for the box of condoms on the other side of Rob, who was still sitting next to us in a slightly dazed state. Pulling one out, I quickly ripped it open and rolled the condom over Mike's stiff cock. Then I lifted up again, my hand taking hold of his shaft and setting its tip at the opening of my sex. Sinking down, I impaled myself on his thick shaft.

"Aaah!!" Mike gasped as my pussy engulfed his cock completely.

I sat all the way down on his lap, embedding his cock completely in my well-lubricated cunt. My eyes closed, mouth hung open, as I drank in the sensation of having another cock in my pussy. Then I lifted up a little, placing my hands on Mike's shoulders to give myself some leverage. I looked down into his eyes as he stared back at me, an expression of ecstasy washing over his face.

Sinking down again, I leaned forward a little so my breasts would rub against his chest. Then up again and back down. I began pumping myself in a steady, slow rhythm, repeatedly impaling my pussy on his rigid cock.

Mike moaned, his head falling back against the back of the couch a moment. Then he lifted up again, watching me, shifting his eyes to my breasts, down between our bodies, looking at our joining sexes, then back at my breasts again. I smiled down at him.

"You can use your hands, you know," I encouraged him as I picked up the pace ever so slightly.

He didn't have to be told twice. His hands quickly shifted to my legs, feeling the muscles lifting me up and down. He slid his hands up to my hips, and then my sides, across my stomach, back to my sides, down to my hips.

I chuckled and reached for his hands, taking hold of them with my own, and drew them up to my breasts. I pressed the palms of his hands firmly against my nipples as my body lifted up and down on his shaft.

"Squeeze!" I commanded and he responded, his fingers wrapping around the soft flesh of my breasts. I moaned in response, my head tilting back, mouth opening wide.

"Oooh, yeah... squeeze my breasts, Mike! That feels good! Mmm... your cock is so hard! You like me fucking myself on your cock, Mike?" I began increasing my pace faster, thrusting myself up and down as his hands grew bolder, shifting from gently squeezing to a firmer grip. I leaned into his hands, using them to support my weight as I rode his shaft. My ass slapped against his thighs. My pussy squelched lewdly. And I began chanting a grunting repetition in time with my pumping up and down.

To my pleasure, Mike had more staying power. He also seemed to grow more confident and demanding the longer I fucked him. At some point, he shifted his hands from my breasts down to my hips, grabbing them and helping guide my body up and down, pulling me more firmly against his crotch as he began arching himself up against me.

My tits now swung free as I again gripped tightly to his shoulders. He looked up at me intently focused. My eyes stared back down into his. I thrust myself up and down, feeling the sensations building again. I knew I was getting close. My pussy felt like it was on fire. And I could see Mike's face begin contorting into an intense grimace. His hands gripped my hips more tightly, pulling me down against his cock over and over again.

Suddenly he grunted, his mouth fell open, eyes widened. I knew my face probably mirrored his as my body launched through that final crescendo of pleasure. I was cumming and he was cumming inside me. His hands pulled me tight against his crotch, his cock jerking and emptying itself into the condom deep inside me. Both of our bodies spasmed in pleasure.

"Aaaaahhhh!!" Mike called out.

"Nnnnggaaaaahhh!!" I echoed.

A moment later, I collapsed forward on him, my hands wrapping around his head, holding him tight to my chest. My breathing was ragged, and I could tell his was as well. His hands slid up along my sides and wrapped around my back, hugging me tight against his body. I tilted my head and laid it atop his, closing my eyes and drinking in the sensations coursing through my body. We sat there for a minute or two, just enjoying the afterglow.

And then I heard the sound of a condom wrapper being ripped open. Opening my eyes, I turned my head and saw that Rob was still sitting on the couch next to us. He pulled a fresh condom out of its wrapper and displayed it suggestively as he looked up at me with a smile. I glanced down at his crotch. Sure enough, he was hard again.

A devilish smile crept across my face. Why not? I thought to myself. It's only fair that all three of them get to experience my pussy. Damn, I was being such a slut. And I had to admit to myself, I was loving every second of it. Amazingly, I could feel my pussy quiver in anticipation, my juices already building up again for more fucking.

I lifted up off of Mike, feeling his flagging shaft slip from my sex. I backed off the couch and shifted to stand in front of Rob.

"You want to fuck my pussy too?" I asked with a sultry voice as I struck a sexy pose, lifting an eyebrow suggestively.

Rob nodded eagerly.

"Come on, then." I took a few steps back and tried my best to look seductive as I sat down on the floor, still facing him. My hands ran over my body, squeezing my breasts, running over my legs. Then I planted a hand inside each knee and made a show of spreading my legs apart to show off my well-fucked pussy to him. Rob's eyes locked onto it, and I could see his cock stiffen even further.

He quickly slipped the condom down his cock as I leaned back on one elbow, waiting for him. My fingers slid over my tummy and then pressed down over my juicy sex, rubbing my labia. I tilted my head back and moaned softly. Using my fingers, I spread my pussy lips open for Rob and looked back up at him.

"Come on, Rob. Come fuck me! I want to feel your hard cock thrusting into me over and over again!" I taunted him as he was still fumbling with the condom.

Finally successful, Rob slipped off the couch and moved between my legs, cock pointing forward at me like a heat-seeking missile. I laid all the way back on the floor, still looking up at him. Hooking my hands behind each of my knees, I pulled my legs up and stretched them out to either side.

"Fuck me, Rob! Do it! Shove that big cock into my hot pussy!"

At this, he leaned forward, and using a hand to guide himself, pushed his cock straight into my waiting sex. My mouth opened and eyes closed as the sensation of my pussy devouring its third cock of the evening flooded through every nerve of my body.

"My god!" Rob said as his cock buried itself completely in my waiting sex. He paused as he bottomed out. Then he pulled slowly back and then pushed in again. He shifted a little, leaning further over me. I opened my eyes and looked up at him as he pulled out and thrust in again. I released my knees and wrapped my legs around his ass, pulling him closer to me as my arms wrapped around his torso. My hands gripped his back, feeling his muscles move as he began picking up a steady thrusting, fucking my hot pussy and sending waves of pleasure through my body.

Rob shifted his head a little lower and tried to wrap his lips around one of my nipples as he continued to thrust into me. He couldn't quite reach it though. His body's frame was too big. So he lifted back up on one hand and used the other to take hold of my breast, squeezing it as he continued thrusting into me.

"Damn, Sam! This is so fucking hot! You're so sexy!"

I smiled up at him as I shifted my own hands to run over his chest, feeling his pecs and shifting down along his sides.

"Mmm... You like fucking me? You think I'm a hot little piece of pussy?"

"God! Yeah! Mmm..." His hips were really pounding into me hard now, and my whole body was rocking up and down across the carpeting on the floor. Rob released my breast and planted both hands on the floor to either side of me as he tried to increase the pace of his thrusting. He grunted loud, his face clenching tightly, turning a bit red from holding his breath.

Something landed on the top of my forehead. I tilted my head up a little to see and found Bill's cockhead sliding down over my face. I giggled as I realized what it was. He must have been stroking himself, because his cock was nice and hard once more. And he was presenting it to me from a kneeling position just above my head. I reached a hand up and wrapped my fingers around it, giving it a few strokes before pulling it a little further forward so I could slip my tongue out and give the tip a little lick.

"Fuck!" I heard Rob exclaim.

"Oooh..." came from Bill.

I pumped Bill's cock with my hand, timing my strokes opposite of Rob's strokes thrusting into my pussy. My tongue did its best to dance around Rob's cockhead, though it was kind of hit-or-miss due to the intensity of Rob's thrusting causing my body to rock about erratically. Judging by the sounds he was making, Bill didn't seem to mind all that much. In fact, he seemed like he was close to heaven.

Rob, apparently, was closer. His mouth fell open, and he called out loudly, head tilted back. He slowed to a few intense, deep thrusts, and I knew he was emptying himself. I looked up at him around the side of Bill's cock and saw his face locked in pleasure as he thrust forward one more time and held himself there, body spasming erratically. Then he sucked in a deep breath.

"Damn..." he said before pulling back. I felt his cock slip from my pussy. He sat back on his heels, then shifted back further, and finally fell back onto the floor.

Bill took his cock out of my hand, stroking it himself a few times. Then he leaned forward over me from above, angling his cock at my mouth. I opened for him, wrapping my lips around his mushroom cap as he thrust forward into my mouth. The top third of his shaft pressed inside as I tried my best to tilt my head back to give him a better angle. He pulled back and thrust forward again. My tongue did its best to swirl around the tip. He rapidly pulled back and thrust again, and again, and again.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Bill uttered. And then suddenly he thrust forward firmly once more and held himself there, cockhead pressing against the back of my mouth. His body jerked, and cum filled my mouth. I almost spluttered but just barely managed to keep my gag reflex in check. Bill's cock pumped another spurt, and then another, and another. As he emptied himself in my mouth, I ran my hands up along his sides, feeling his body quiver with each ejaculation.

Bill took a deep breath in and then exhaled, pulling back, his cock lewdly popping out of my mouth and spilling a little dribble of cum across my lips. He rolled off to one side, and I swallowed the load of man juice he had gifted me with.

I lay on the floor a moment, taking a breath myself. Then, sitting up, I looked around. Three guys were splayed out around me. Mike had nodded off. Rob and Bill looked like they might not be far behind him. They all had that look like they'd been knocked out. A bomb had gone off in the room, and I was the center of the explosion.

Awkwardly standing up, I stretched, licked my lips, tasting a bit of the cum clinging there.

"Mmm..." I purred softly, then turned and headed down the hallway to the stairs.

I took a moment to clean up in the bathroom and then climbed into bed. As I lay there, the events of the evening passed through my thoughts. My pussy was still glowing with pleasure, so I let my hand drift down to it and softly stroked my labia. Thoughts of cocks and male bodies drifted by. The way they felt, the way they smelled, the heat they gave off, all around me, in me, fucking me, spilling forth their hot cum. My pussy quivered, and I shifted a finger to diddle my clit. My legs clenched, and I sucked in a deep breath as one more orgasm washed over me.

As I finally fell asleep, the last thought that passed by was that there were three men in this house, and me, the slut.