Three Men and a Slut Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What else could I do? Play the slut again? Maybe just one more time, I considered? But that little voice in my head firmly stated exactly what I already knew. It wouldn't be just one more time. You can't just take one more chip from the bag. It's a slippery slope. If I fucked them again, it would almost certainly not be the last time. What did I want to do? Become the house slut?

My pussy quivered. A thrill ran up my spine at the thought of it. My cheeks, I knew, were sporting a deep red. I took in a short gasp, mouth falling open, as the conclusion arrived. And I knew at that point which way I wanted to go. Not which way my rational brain said I should go. Which way my body was begging to go. Which way my spirit yearned to go. Which way I knew I would regret if I didn't take it.

My attention returned to the three men sitting at the table in front of me. They were all still staring up at me, waiting as the wheels chugged in my head. I closed my mouth, stiffened my nerve, and made the choice that would launch me down one of the most wild adventures of my life.

"Ok. Let's do it!" I nodded with a saucy smile. Damn, I thought to myself, I'm such a slut.

The guys cheered and pushed back their seats, starting to stand up.

"Wait! Wait!" I yelled, hands out to hold them back before they got all the way to their feet. Their excited faces quickly switched to confusion as they froze halfway up.

"I mean, well, I don't have any more condoms. You guys used up the last of my supply last night." Confusion turned to disappointment as they each sat back down.

"A temporary delay, guys. Don't look so upset," I smiled and reassured them. I quickly moved around to the other side of Rob to take a seat as well, this time in a position that had all of us together on the same end of the table. I leaned forward with my elbows on the table. My shoulder leaned into Rob's shoulder as I smiled in turn at each of them.

"Besides, speaking of condoms, I think perhaps maybe before we launch into another full-blown orgy we maybe ought to establish some ground rules. Ok? We're all adults, right? Let's be a little responsible here." I was thinking quick on my feet. While I had overruled my rational side, it was still trying its best to assert some control over the situation.

"First rule: what happens between the four of us stays between the four of us. You don't tell anyone else. And I promise I won't tell anyone else either. Ok?" The three of them nodded in assent, smiles returning to their faces as what I was saying began to sink in.

"Second rule: 'no' means 'no'. Ok? If I don't like something, you stop. End of story. There's no such thing as 'no' means 'yes'. Same goes for me. If I do something you don't like, you tell me, and I will stop. Agreed?" Again three nods in the affirmative.

"Of course," said Mike.

"Condoms," I continued. "I really don't want to get pregnant. And we should practice safe sex anyways. I mean, I'm clean, and given your recent loss of virginity, I'm assuming you are as well. But I think we should still play it safe. You must wear a condom before you shove your dick in either my pussy or my ass."

"A... ass?" Bill's eyes widened and his cheeks blushed.

I flashed him a playful smile, lifting my eyebrows suggestively, and gave him a little wink.

"Yes. Ass." I confirmed, and I saw him visibly swallow.

"Speaking of condoms. As I just said. I'm out. That was my emergency supply. Condoms from here on out will be your responsibility. No pussy or ass until you buy some more. Ok?" And then with another suggestive smile at Bill, I added, "And if you do want to fuck my ass, you need to get some lube too. Got that?"

Bill nodded nervously.

"Next rule: respect. Yes, I am going to fuck and suck the cum out of your cocks, guys. But I'm still a human being with feelings. You can call me every dirty name in the book—when we're doing the down and dirty. But I'm still Sam. If you forget that and disrespect me, you can forget about any more sex. I am not your property. I will be a slut for you. But that's only by my choice and with my consent. If I'm not in the mood, too bad. If my door is closed, you can't just barge in without an invite."

All three heads nodded in the affirmative.

"How many is that now?" I asked.

"Four, I think. Unless there's two separate rules for condom use and buying more condoms. Oh, and lube," said Rob.

"Let's keep it simple and treat that all as a single rule," I decided.

"Rule number five," I continued. "No jealousy. I will be your equal opportunity slut. You all seem to get along with each other already, so it shouldn't be difficult to also share me. Ok? If one of you is engaged with a part of my body that you would like to be engaged with, you wait your turn. Alright? Everyone gets a turn. And while your waiting, keep in mind that I do have plenty of other parts that can be engaged."

Rob chuckled a little, a big grin on his face.

"Same goes in the other direction," I added. "No hogging, alright? Once you've had a fair go, let the next guy have a chance."

Three nods of agreement.

"What else?" I thought for a moment. "Oh yes! Very important rule that I have for all my partners. It's very simple guys. If you want oral sex from me, you need to dish it out too. Last night was a freebie. From now on, you have to lick it if you want me to suck it. Got that?"

Mike seemed confused for a moment. I watched as he mulled over the words I had spoken. Then his eyes widened as comprehension dawned. I smiled at him and gave him a suggestive eyebrow wiggle.

"I think they're all reasonable rules, Sam. Anything else you want to add?" Bill asked.

I thought for a moment, then said, "No, I think that covers the basics."

"So, do you want this all in writing for us to sign in triplicate or something?" asked Rob with a wry smile on his face.

I flashed him a sour glance. He gave me a cheesy smile in response, and Bill gave him a chastising punch in the arm.

I looked over at Mike for a moment. He looked excited, expectant. My eyes shifted to Bill who turned his gaze back to mine, also eager, happy. And finally Rob, who had replaced the cheesy grin with a simple smile and eyes locked to my own. We were all sitting there, awkwardly wondering what to do next.

Then a thought occurred to me, and I felt the heat suddenly flash back up through me, my nipples stiffening in anticipation, my pussy churning back to life. I put on my best seductive smile, tilted my head a little, and leaned towards them conspiratorially.

"Perhaps...," I started, "Perhaps, we could have a signing ceremony of a certain sort..."

I pushed my chair back, standing up. Then I turned towards the living room and moved over to the recliner chair, taking a stance just in front of it.

"Come over here, guys," I demanded as I indicated an area of the floor a little further away.

The guys followed, curiosity, eagerness, and big smiles on their faces. They dutifully lined up in front of me, eyes widening, as they saw my hands move to the zipper on the side of my skirt, pulling it down. A moment later, I slowly bent over in front of them, pushing the skirt and my panties down my legs. I stepped out of the pair of them and then tossed them on the nearby couch. Then I stood back up a moment in front of them, now bottomless.

All six eyes were locked on the juncture of my legs, which was still mostly hidden from view by the hem of my blouse.

I sat down on the edge of the recliner's cushion, spreading my legs slightly. The hem of the blouse still hung down just far enough to cover my sex. I slid a hand slowly up the inside of my right thigh until it reached the fabric, moving up under it. I ran my fingers down over my pussy, moaning softly as I looked up at them.

"Mmm... Let's see. Mike, why don't you go first. Come here and kneel down in front of me." Mike quickly obeyed, dropping to his knees, his eyes still glued to the motion of my fingers under the hem of my blouse.

"A little closer, Mike," I directed, and he walked forward on his knees another couple small steps, moving right up in between my legs.

"That's it. Now..." I leaned back in the chair, pulling the blouse up with my hand to expose my pussy to him. Then I lifted my legs up in the air, grabbing each behind the knee with a hand. My pussy was now on full display to Mike's saucer-like eyes just a few inches away.

"Repeat after me, Mike," I commanded. "I..."

"I..." he said.

"Lick."

"Lick," Mike said.

I rolled my eyes. "No, you, lick." I demanded nodding my head towards my pussy.

"Oh, sorry." Mike glanced up at me, then back down at my pussy. He licked his lips a moment. Then, tentatively, he slipped his tongue out and gave me a firm swipe from bottom to top.

My eyes closed, head tilted back, mouth opened. "Ahh..." I moaned and lost myself to the sensation a moment. Then I took in a deep breath, opened my eyes again, and looked down at Mike. He seemed to be exploring the taste on his tongue, rolling it around in his mouth. I smiled at him, and he smiled back.

"Maybe we should start again," I said. "Repeat after me. I..."

"I"

I nodded toward my pussy, and Mike gave it another swipe from his tongue. I bit my own tongue, then continued.

"Michael Higgins," I prompted and nodded towards my sex again.

"Michael Higgins," he repeated and then gave my pussy another firm lick.

"Promise to obey the rules."

"Promise to obey the rules." Another stroke passed over my labia.

"To not talk about our adventures outside this house."

"To not talk about our adventures outside this house." My pussy quivered with pleasure.

"To respect all members of our group and remember that 'no' means 'no'."

"To respect all members of our group and remember that 'no' means 'no'." His tongue swung up, around one side of my clit and back down the other.

"To, ah... To provide and use condoms and lube when appropriate."

"To provide and use condoms and lube when appropriate." He was really getting into the licking now, no longer pausing until it was his turn to echo the next phrase. It was all I could do to keep enough concentration in order to piece together the next part of the oath. I decided perhaps brevity might be in order, so I finished with one more phrase.

"And to eat Sam's pussy and fuck her brains out to her heart's content."

"And to eat Sam's pussy and fuck her brains out to her heart's content," Mike repeated and then delved back into my folds. His tongue danced delightfully around my pussy.

It took more will power than I thought I had to push Mike away with a hand. I swung my feet back down and rolled up into a sitting position to catch my breath.

"Thank you, Mike," I said as I leaned forward and planted a firm kiss on his lips, thrusting my tongue into his mouth. The scent of my own sex on his face filled my nostrils as I took in a deep breath. Then I broke away from him and looked up at the other two.

"Who's next?"

Rob practically jumped forward as Mike pulled back and stood back up. I chuckled and rolled back again, pulling my legs back up in the air so the soles of my black flats pointed off towards opposite walls.

Rob didn't even wait for me to prompt in. He dove straight in to drive his tongue straight into my vaginal opening, then drawing it up hard against my clit.

"I, Rob Smith," he stated before diving back in for another heavy lick. "Promise to obey the rules."

A few more aggressive strokes of his tongue, and I had to interrupt with a hand on his forehead.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! A little lighter Rob. It's not a race. Gentle and subtle is the way to go."

"Sorry," he said and dove back in again, softer this time, more sensual.

And I sank back on the recliner to enjoy it. I could hear him continuing the words of the oath, but I wasn't really paying close enough attention. My pussy was quivering with pleasure from each stroke. Little electric shocks kept firing up my spine and spreading out through my arms and legs, up my neck and around my head. My toes were curling. My fingers dug into the flesh of my thighs as I held them open for Rob. My eyes closed. My mouth fell open. And my breathing deepened and became erratic, punctuated by little gasps and moans.

And then it stopped.

I looked up in disappointment, frustration on my face. Bill had pulled Rob back.

"I think you finished your oath, Rob," he said, apparently eager for his own turn.

I smiled and rocked forward again to give Rob a deep kiss and a thank you.

Before I could say anything more, Bill had taken his place and was pushing me back into the recliner again. I went willingly, pulling my legs up again, and exposing my pussy to my third housemate.

"I, Bill Davis," he began.

And that was all that really registered in my mind. I mean, I knew he was still saying stuff here and there. But for all I knew he could have been reciting the Gettysburg Address. I was lost in a euphoric state of heightened arousal. My juices flowed freely out of my pussy all over his face. My moaning turned into a steady staccato of punctuated utterances of the letter 'o'. At some point, my legs clenched in around his head, squeezing. My hands grabbed his head, trying to pull him in tighter.

And then it hit. My pussy pumped up against Bill's face. I could feel his tongue trying its best to dabble against the tip of my clit, which was throbbing as my pussy spasmed. My head tilted back into the recliner. My eyes clenched tight. My mouth opened wide in a silent scream of pure orgasmic pleasure.

I froze in that position for what seemed an eternity. Somewhere in the distance, I heard a voice, perhaps Mike's, say, "Wow!"

Then my muscles relaxed, and I felt like I had turned into a puddle of glowing girl jello. I just laid there for a moment, enjoying the feelings flowing through me. Then I took a deep breath and opened my eyes, looking up at Rob and Mike. They were both looking down at me with big smiles. I looked further down at Bill, who was just now managing to pry my legs away from his head. He flashed me a smile as well.

"Feel good?" He asked.

I sat up, a blush rising to my cheeks.

"Mmm... I do. I can't believe you guys got me going so good there," I said. I could see all three of them puff up a little.

Leaning forward, I planted my lips on Bill's, giving him a firm kiss to round things out. Then I stood up, pulling Bill up with me.

"Now, I think it's my turn, gentlemen," I announced as I pushed Bill back into line with the other two. I took a step back and began to unbutton my blouse.

"Guys, take your cocks out," I told them as they just stood there watching me. Instantly, three sets of hands whipped forward to three belt buckles.

A moment later, my blouse and bra had joined my skirt and panties on the couch. I stood naked except for my black flats in front of my three housemates. They had each pulled their pants and undershorts off. And now three rigid cocks pointed forward at me, each sticking out from under the hem of a T-shirt.

I knelt down in front of them, my eyes looking up, shifting from one face to another. Rob was in the middle. Mike stood to the right. Bill to the left. They were still in a straight line, so I reached out a hand each to Mike and Bill, taking their cocks between thumb and fingers. I pulled them forward a step so that they now stood in a small semi-circle around me, each cock only a few inches from my face.

"I, Sam Richards," I started. My fingers gave the two cocks they were still holding a firm stroke. Leaning forward, I slipped my tongue out and swirled it around the tip of Rob's shaft. It bobbed around erratically in response. Then I puckered my lips and gave the tip a little kiss.

"Promise to obey the rules," I continued. I turned my head to Bill's cock and wrapped my lips around his mushroom cap and swirled my tongue against his tip for a moment, before pulling back with a little 'pop'.

"To not talk about our adventures outside this house." I shifted my left hand to Rob's cock, giving it a couple firm pumps as I turned my head to Mike's shaft. I pulled him forward and up a little with my right hand so that I could lay the flat of my tongue against the base of his cock and gave him a solid lick from bottom to top, my tongue scooping up a little precum as it passed by the tip.

"To respect all members of our group and remember that 'no' means 'no'." I turned back to Bill, wrapping my lips around his shaft again, giving him a thrust down the length of his shaft a couple inches. I could feel the tip press against the back of my throat. My hands continued pumping up and down Rob's and Mike's cocks. Then I pulled back again, smacking my lips.

I shifted my left hand back to Bill and returned my mouth to Rob's cock, pumping my lips up and down his shaft. Lewd slurping noises escaped the corners of my mouth. And then, again, I pulled back with another 'pop'. Rob's cock bounce a little and I leaned forward to kiss the tip.

"To tease you guys mercilessly if there aren't any condoms," I had to change up the oath a little at this point I realized. My right hand switched to Rob's cock and gave it a few pumps in time with my other hand on Bill's cock. Turning my head to Mike again, I gave him several long, slow pulls with my mouth. Then I thrust a little more rapidly as I looked up into his eyes. My tongue did its best to writhe against the underside of his shaft as it slid in and out between my lips.

Mike sucked in a deep breath as he looked down at me. His cheeks were red. His hips rocked slightly forward and back, opposite to my thrusts. His eyes were locked on mine in intense concentration.

Then I pulled back again, letting his cock fall out of my mouth. The tip dragged a little moisture down across my chin as I did so. I slipped my tongue out and made a show of licking my lower lip as I continued staring up into his eyes. Then I turned back to Rob again.

"And to suck all the cum out of your cocks and let you fuck my brains out as often as you want!" I finished my oath. Leaning forward, I engulfed half of Rob's shaft with my lips in one go, my hand pulling him towards me as I did so.

To my right, Mike took matters into his own hand, so to speak, giving himself a few rapid pumps. I continued to thrust my lips up and down Rob's shaft a few more times.

Then as I pulled back to switch to Bill's cock again, Mike lost it. His hand had gotten faster and faster, jerking his cock towards me. Suddenly he grunted and his whole body jerked. The first salvo of hot cum launched out of the tip of his cock and splashed against the side of my face, splattering up into my hair and then dribbling down along the line of my jaw.

I quickly twisted back to him, opening my mouth wide. The second blast caught a bit of my upper lip before I managed to slurp his cock into my mouth to take the rest of his load. His cock pumped and pumped and pumped, throbbing itself into my mouth. Hot cum covered my tongue, and I swallowed, enjoying the sensation of his seed traveling down my throat to land with a warm glow in my stomach.

Mike's body jerked once more, then he pulled back, his cock slipping from my lips. He stumbled backwards and collapsed on the couch, right next to my clothes. I smiled and licked my lips a moment before turning back to the other two.

It was Bill's turn, I reminded myself as I gave his tip a full lick with my tongue. Then I twisted my head a little to the side to plant a wet kiss on one side of his shaft. Then another and another. I moved my way down the side of his shaft, then gave him a steady, firm lick back up to the tip. Wrapping my lips around his tip again, I pumped my mouth up and down his cock a few more turns.

Rob stepped forward, taking his cock from my hand with his own. He stroked it a few times and then began lewdly slapping the tip against my right cheek as I thrust my mouth down Bill's cock. The smacking sound of his mushroom tip landing against my face echoed around the room, and he chuckled a little to himself.