Three Men and a Slut Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked sideways up at him as I continued to pump my lips up and down Bill's shaft. My left hand echo'd the movements of my mouth along the base of Bill's cock as my right hand now reached up to gently cup his ballsac.

Rob gave himself a couple more pumps, then pressed himself forward again, driving his cock against my cheek. The tip pushed in at first, then sprung up along the side of my right eye before coming to rest against my temple. Rub pushed further forward until the whole length of his cock was pressed against the side of my face. He wrapped a hand around the other side of my face and then rubbed himself up and down against the side of my face a few strokes.

I pushed back from both of them and then turned back to Rob, who happily thrust his cock into my open mouth. He placed a hand on the top of my head, pulling me to him as his hips thrust forward, sinking his cock into the back of my throat. I let him take control, and he quickly built up a steady, insistent pumping, fucking himself into my mouth over and over again.

Bill wrapped his hand around my fingers on his cock and began pumping. He also stepped forward, rubbing the tip of his cock against my left cheek. I could feel moisture spilling out of it onto my skin.

Both of them were now frantically pumping themselves, Rob into my mouth, Bill with his hand on mine against the side of my face. I could tell they were both getting close. Both were grunting, gritting their teeth, sucking in short, rapid breaths. I looked up at them, my eyes shifting from one to the other. Rob's eyes seemed locked on the length of his shaft as it disappeared into my mouth and reappeared again. Bill's eyes were clenched tight.

Rob came first. He grunted. His body jerked. The hand on my head pulled me forward as his cock thrust deeper into my mouth, trying to force its way into my throat. His girth expanded and then contracted violently as the first burst of cum shot down my throat. I did my best to swallow.

A moment later, Bill's cock erupted, coating my cheek in cum, some of it splashing up into my hair, more of it dripping down onto my neck and left shoulder.

Both men moaned loudly as they came, their bodies quivering in pleasure. Then they both gasped and went weak in the knees. Rob's cock was yanked from my lips as he sat back on the coffee table. Bill collapsed down to the floor.

I ran my tongue over my lips and then flashed them a smile before standing up. The guys were all still arrayed about me in something approximating a semi-circle. All three had dazed but happy expressions on their faces as they looked up at me. I took a triumphant pose in front of them, smiled, and just stood there a moment, taking a deep breath.

Then I said, "Well, guys. I guess we have a deal!"