Three Men and a Slut Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---

For my Wednesday morning sex session, I enjoyed having my pussy stuffed with Bill's cock on the couch in the living room. I sat with my ass riding just on the edge of the center cushion, leaning back with my legs up in the air in a "V" shape. The soles of my flats pointed up towards opposite corners of the ceiling. Aside from shoes and socks, I was bare from the waist down. My skirt and panties sat neatly folded on the coffee table. Bill's hands held my two ankles firmly in place. He knelt on the floor in front of me and rhythmically pumped his hips forward and back, thrusting his cock steadily in and out of me. I stared up intently at him, cooing softly and encouraging him with little naughty phrases like, "Oooh... yeah... fuck this hot bitch!"

At some point, Mike happened by on his way to the kitchen, noticed us, and unzipped his pants to pull his thickening member out. He climbed into the couch on his knees next to me and dabbed the tip of his cockhead against the side of my cheek. I glanced up at him, smiled and turned my head to slip my tongue out, playfully lapping at his little peehole.

---

Albert Einstein's eyes seemed to be watching me from the poster on the wall in Mike's room. He certainly had a nice view. I was completely nude on my back, legs spread wide once again. This time they were held in place by Mike's hands planted firmly on the undersides of my thighs. Mike knelt on the floor at foot of the bed with his head between my legs, his mouth steadily, methodically devouring the juices spilling out of my pussy.

I stared back at Einstein, daring him to say something as Mike's tongue slipped through the slick folds of my labia. I squeezed my hands around my breasts, using the first finger and thumb on each to tug at each of my nipples. My body writhed about in pleasure and I lewdly licked my lips and blew Einstein a kiss.

Einstein just gazed steadily at me with that quirky half smile on his face. I think he was enjoying the show.

Mike took his time. He didn't seem to be in any sort of a hurry. I wasn't either. I was basking in a steady glow. I had had so much hot and heavy sex over the past few days that it was nice to take things slow and just relax, enjoying having my pussy licked.

It was Wednesday evening, the week only half over. Damn, I thought to myself. In that half of a week, I had been fucked in more ways and more times than I had during at least the previous three or four months. I was in nympho heaven. And I wondered when my body was going to give out. Could I really keep going at this pace?

I closed my eyes and writhed about, moaning, as Mike's tongue shifted to a slightly different rhythmic pattern. God, it felt so good.

Again, the words filtered back through my head, the names, the titles: whore, trollop, floozy, ... Opening my eyes again, I looked back up at Einstein, silently asking him which word he thought best fit. He continued staring at me with that knowing smile.

Slut, I thought. That was the one that seemed to resonate for me. I had become the house slut.

At that moment, Mike's tongue resonated with my clit, and I let out another soft moan, closing my eyes again to enjoy the little spike of sensation.

Yes, I was definitely a slut. And I loved it. I loved every inch of it just as I loved every inch of cock that my three housemates kept shoving into my pussy, my mouth, and my ass. I loved their hands squeezing me, their tongues licking me. I loved the fact that they wanted me, wanted to fuck me over and over and over. Whenever I needed it, there was a stud ready to satisfy whatever hunger I had. And it seemed I was always hungry.

It was amazing how much a few days could change things. Last week, I had harbored nothing but dread at the prospect of continuing to live with these three guys. Now, it seemed, I had sold my soul to the devil and couldn't imagine calling a halt to any of it.

Suddenly, Mike shifted his angle and began a more direct assault on my clit. My breath caught and then my pussy quivered. My legs squeezed inwards, pushing against his hands, trying to wrap tightly around his head, pull him closer into me. My own hands shifted from my breasts to the blanket on the bed, gripping tight as the room began to spin around me. My eyes locked on Einstein's. My teeth clenched shut. And then I shuddered as the crescendo from my quivering pussy exploded out through the rest of my body.

"Nnnnnggaaahhhh!!" I called out in Einstein's direction, my body spasming in orgasmic pleasure. It seemed to me in that moment that his smile deepened as he looked back at me. Yeah, definitely the house slut, he seemed to be saying. Definitely!

12