Three Men Who Get a Lot of Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

— — — — — — / — — — — — — — — —

Blake

Candy playfully pushes him and he obligingly falls backwards onto the bed.

"Drop your drawers, big boy," she winks, "and let me suck that big baby-maker dry."

Pretty soon Blake is sitting naked on the edge of the bed. Candy kneels on the floor where she'd been praying not so long ago.

"I love you," she coos, "and I love your penis," looking at it sweetly and stroking it gently. Then she kisses his scrotum, licking first one ball and then the other.

"Oh, Candy," he sighs.

They smile lovingly into each other's eyes as she gives his dick a series of tender kisses, slowly moving up to the sensitive spot just below the head. With a mischievous wink, she licks it with her tongue wide.

"Looks like we have a little dew on the stalk," she teases, putting his drop of pre-cum on her finger.

She licks it ecstatically, closing her eyes as if really savoring it.

"I love your semen," she says, looking up at him gratefully. "I want all of it in my mouth tonight. I want to swallow all your sperm."

Fondling his balls as if to loosen up his cum, she puts her mouth around his dick, pumping it as her hair falls around her head like a tent.

He moans to encourage her, so she pauses to tease him a little.

"You like that, huh?"

"Oh, I do, Candy, you're amazing."

"I know," she giggles.

She licks his balls again, pumping his shaft gently with her hand, then sucks his shaft and strokes his scrotum.

Blake puts his hands gently on her head.

"Oh, Candy, it's coming soon," he says. "Please keep going."

He parts her hair and they look into each other's eyes, she sees the urgency and need in his and he sees the affection and love in hers, and then he grunts, staring hard at her as his body shakes.

She looks up lovingly at him while his dick empties itself into her mouth and he moans about how beautiful she is and how much he loves her.

When she feels his penis getting soft, she releases it and swallows, eager to get the taste out of her mouth without hurting her husband's ego.

She kisses his stomach, his chest, his shoulders, his neck, and finally his mouth — but just a little peck on the lips because she knows he doesn't want to taste his own cum any more than she wants to taste her own pussy juices.

Then she settles in, nuzzling up against him, rubbing his chest and stomach with her hand.

"I got excited and forgot to cuff you," she laments. "That would've been fun. But I'll do it right if you can stay awake until you're ready to go again."

— — — — — — / — — — — — — — — —

Dick

Lon is barely aware of Dick carrying him to the garage, but he briefly wakes up when he realizes Dick is binding his wrists behind his back.

Some time later, he wakes up again, looking around wide-eyed, suddenly aware that he's in mortal danger. Dick, still in his bathrobe, sits on the stairs that lead to the kitchen, legs spread wide, dick hanging between them like a hammer. Adriana is kneeling on the concrete floor, duct-taping the ankles of Lon's pants to the chair.

But he really wakes up when Dick sprays him with a garden hose. The water hits him hard in the face.

"Naptime is over," Dick taunts.

"What are you going to do to me?" Lon moans.

"Me?" Dick feigns innocence, putting down the hose. "That's up to your girlfriend."

"We're just friends," Adriana protests again.

"Get me his phone and wallet."

Adriana, trembling, moves quickly to obey him, pulling them out of Lon's pants pocket, but careful not to touch Lon.

"Alonso Campana," Dick reads, and then puts the driver's license in his own pocket. "So Lon's just a pet name. There's not much money here, honey, but perhaps you wanted some of it." He throws the cash on the floor near her, and she flinches away as if afraid it would touch her.

Dick drops the wallet and picks up Lon's phone. "What's your password?"

Lon looks at him with defiance, as if determined not to tell.

"I guess my wife neglected to tell you that I kill people for a living. It's true. Not ordinary murder-for-hire. When a western government, or, more often, a major corporation wants something violent done somewhere in the world, but does not want their fingerprints anywhere near it, they turn to my men and me. They might not even know who we are, but if it's profitable enough, dangerous enough, and sensitive enough, it eventually winds up in our laps, along with enough money to enable us to do the job right."

Dick picks up a big knife, the scariest thing Lon has ever seen, and looks at it with admiration.

"Dick, darling," Adriana begins to beg, but she shuts up again when he looks at her.

"Ka-Bar," Dick tells Lon. "Beautiful, isn't it? Every man needs one. Useful in all kinds of situations. Camping, fishing, gouging the eyes out of a guy who's fucking your wife, hunting. If you ever get married, you might want one of these. You never know when it's going to come in handy, so I like to keep it sharp."

Dick puts it on the freezer next to the stairs, and Lon sees a huge pistol there too.

"If she truly cared about you, Lon, she would've told you that my men and I, we're known for thorough and meticulous work, and not for having qualms about killing or facing death."

Dick looks hard at him. "Do you think you understand what I'm saying?"

Lon nods.

"You seem like a slow learner so let me put it in terms you might understand more easily. I can make you disappear, forever, without a trace, and even if I carelessly leave behind a little evidence that points at me, I have connections in high places. Powerful men who would have my back, not because they love me, but because they owe me favors and they need me. Are you sure you understand?"

"I understand," Lon whispers.

"Put it in your own words."

"You can kill me."

Dick appears to think for a moment.

"Do you think I would feel bad about it?"

"No."

"Do you think I would get away with it?"

"Yes."

"So what's the code to your phone, Nancy?"

"Six six six six."

"Good. You've learned your catechism."

Dick scrolls through his texts.

"Well, Adriana, looks like you're only one of many. Hey, Lon, this Ava looks really hot. Seems important to you, too. Oh, and she's a sexter! Nice! Good for you. You want to see this ass, Adriana? No? You should see her Instagram. Unbelievable. How'd you get a girl with tits like this, Lon?"

He sighs with melodramatic sadness.

"Problem is, Lon, I love my wife, so I can't let you get away with cheating on her. So what I'll do is, I'll dump Ava for you. Now don't worry, I'll try to let her down easy. Let's see.

"'Hey Ava,'" he says aloud as he types a message on Lon's phone, "'I've met someone else. You're hot and my dick likes you, but my new woman, I love her so much, I would die for her,' — literally — 'and she loves me that much too. She treats me better in bed than you do. Have a nice life. I'll never forget how good fucking you felt and I'll always jackoff to your Instagram photos.'

"I don't break up with many women, but I think that's how to do it, Lon. Nice and easy."

"Why are you doing this?" he moans.

"Why do you think?"

"It was going to be our first time. We never —"

"So I got here just in time." He looks at Adriana. "This time, at least."

Lon's phone rings.

"I bet I know who this is. Yup. That didn't take long. But it looks like you're too busy with your new lover to take her call, Lon. So let's reject that and see what else we can find here on your phone.

"Oh, your sister Mona looks good! Pretty eyes. Nice tits. Damn. Really nice tits. She looks like she puts out. And you call her 'Moaner,' huh? That's nice. You're a prince of a big brother.

"How's this sound to you, Lon? 'Hey Moaner, I found a really great guy for you. Big strong guy, very nice. Handsome and successful. Deep voice. Great boots. You'll really like him. I'm gonna give him your number.'"

"What are you doing, Dick?" Adriana asks.

"Taking this guy's women. It's only fair. He's sleeping with my wife."

"Dick, we didn't — and I'm not your wife."

"Just a minute, darling. Ava keeps calling. She's refusing to go down easy. I like that. I like a girl who puts up a fight. But let's reject the call and text her, like a classy guy. And the best way is always to begin by telling the truth:

"'I never actually loved you. I only stayed with you for the pussy. That's not as good as it used to be so I've been cheating on you. But I got caught and I had to choose, so I have to dump you now. Goodbye forever, Ava.' Maybe that'll do it."

He looks at Adriana. "What were you saying?"

"We're not married."

"Why would you say that?"

"Because we're not, Dick! We never signed any papers! We never had a ceremony!"

"Sorry, Adriana. I'm pretty busy here. Lon, your sister says, 'What about Glen? Am I supposed to just dump him?' Let's see. Again, I recommend honesty. 'Yes. This guy's better. Just meet him.' Adriana?"

"We're not married."

"We are. I gave you a ring and you agreed to my terms."

"But it's not real! You have so many families!"

"Wow, Ava must really like you, Lon. She says she wants to see you again. Would you believe that, Adriana? After the way he's treated her? Conveniently, I was planning to take you out tomorrow, so I have some pretty sweet reservations. 'Meet me at the Penthouse at Mastro's tomorrow at 5.' That's way downtown. I'm afraid you won't make it, Lon. But I will console her for you. Does she like opera? I have tickets. I wonder whether she'll want to go with me after dinner. Anyway, your turn again, Adriana."

"Look at you. Look what you're doing right now. Destroying people's lives! And how many families do you have?"

"I've just started my eighth. Nine counting your kids, who better be mine too."

"Exactly! That's —"

"Those were my terms, and you agreed to them.

"But they're not fair."

"Life's not fair, honey. You want a divorce? You want to spend your evenings with winners like Ava's ex there while some babysitter ignores our kids, munches edibles and sucks off her boyfriend? You want to find out what kind of work you can get with a useless degree and almost no experience? You want to find out what the dating scene is like for a single mother of three in her thirties? You want to find out what kind of home and car and groceries you can afford when I'm only paying however much child support the law requires?"

"Dick..."

"Get me those loppers," he tells her, pointing across the garage.

"The what?"

"The branch cutter that you use on the bushes."

"The branch cutter? What do you need that for?"

He looks at her to ask if she really wants to wait around for an explanation, and she decides she doesn't.

While she fetches them, he talks.

"Of course you can find another man. Maybe even one who'll provide for you and your kids as well as I do. Maybe. But who knows what he'll expect in return. And you can find a job, make at least a little money for yourself. Maybe even enough to cover daycare and babysitters. Try to get that work-life balance. The woman who has it all! If that's what you want, just give me the ring back. Maybe I'll give it to Ava or Mona or the babysitter, and you'll never have to hear from me again. You want that?"

He waits.

"It's up to you."

She searches for words.

"No, Dick, I, I just..., no, I just...."

"Well, then your pussy is mine, Adriana. It's not merely the law, it's fucking reality. I own it like this house and that BMW X5 that you pretend is yours and the money you're paying the babysitter. So my cock better be the only one that ever gets near that pussy, and all the children that came out of it better be mine too."

"They are, Dick, and I told you, Lon and I are just friends."

She hands him the loppers, but he drops them on the floor and grabs her face in his huge hand.

"Your lies sicken me, whore. I saw your fucking texts. Your blouse and skirt. Your lipstick. I smelled your fucking perfume. You left the kids — again, my kids, you better hope — with some bimbo so you could give 'something special' to your boyfriend there. I'm in a real bad fucking mood. My hand hurts from smacking him. You better stop giving me lip. Every lie you tell makes me want to hurt you. But I'm trying to control myself because I'd rather get you pregnant again. I want more babies, and you'll give me one if you know what's fucking good for you.

"But him? I don't give a fuck about him. I'll take everything out on him. Every lie you tell me makes things much, much worse for him. So shut the fuck up, take off that fucking robe, stuff your fucking panties in his fucking mouth, duct tape it the fuck shut, pull down his fucking pants, and then get me a fucking ice pack for my fucking hand. You think he's the only one I can slap?"

Her eyes widen. Dick raises his eyebrows to confirm the seriousness of his order, and when he releases her face, she turns away to untie her robe.

"No," Dick says. "Face me."

So she turns to him.

"Eye contact."

Dick gestures between their eyes with two fingers, then points to her body to tell her to resume stripping. He sits back, legs spread wide, and grabs his cock, rubbing it as he watches her pull off her robe.

"You like that, Lon? She's still pretty hot but you should've seen her before she'd had three kids. Ten years ago? God damn. Like your sister."

Looking at Adriana: "Pretty sweet. Now gag him with your panties."

And at Lon: "Open up, prince."

"Look, mister," Lon begins.

"I know," Dick agrees, "Good point. But we've got neighbors, so I've got to muffle the screams. And believe me, buddy," he warns with horrifying darkness in his voice, "it'll go better for you if you don't resist."

He looks at Adriana, but she's not moving.

"Give me your panties. I'll do it myself."

He holds out his hand expectantly, so she pulls them off, completely naked now. Dick picks up the Ka-Bar knife, and sure enough Lon opens up, so he stuffs her panties in, poking them in with the point of the knife, and wraps Lon's face in several layers of duct tape.

"You taste that? That's my cum, Lon, leaking out of her pussy. Adriana? His pants."

He picks up the loppers, opening and closing them as if to be sure they worked.

"Please, Dick...."

"These would take off toes," he tells her. "Especially cute little ones like yours. Pull his pants down to his ankles."

Lon begins to whine, so Dick cracks him on the top of his head with the loppers, hard enough to hurt rather than to knock him out again.

"You better shut up, lover boy. Raise your hips to make it easy for her." He turns to Adriana and points at Lon's pants.

When Adriana has his pants down, she stands up.

"Dick —"

"Did you already forget about the ice pack?"

"I don't have one," she whimpers.

"You don't have an ice pack? Do my kids never fall down and get a bruise?"

"Will a bag of frozen vegetables be okay?"

With an angry sigh, he nods and she scurries to get the vegetables.

— — — — — — / — — — — — — — — —

John

"Will the Pink Flamingo suite please you?" the hostess asks. "You'll recall that it's our most luxurious accommodation, and we've added some nice touches since the last time you were here."

He nods.

"Well, then, I'll leave you to the ladies," the attendant says. "If they do not fulfill your every desire, I beg you to let me know. We are eager to do everything humanly possible to please you, Mr. Jackson."

"Thank you."

"Anything and everything, you understand. Please don't be shy to let us know."

"Yes, thank you."

Everyone except John can see that the attendant wants to say more. She wants to make sure he understands he could ask for almost anything. Body paint, uniforms, costumes, role-playing, tickling, butt plugs, spanking, choking, hot wax — hell, if he wants to sodomize a woman hanging from the ceiling by her ankles and covered in human shit, for him and the money he pays, they can try to work that out. No problem, no judgment.

And everyone except John can see that she's also hesitant to say more lest she seem to be lecturing him. She smiles at him as encouragingly as she can, and then chooses to make her point by addressing the girls.

"Ladies," she says, "as you know, Mr. Jackson is a very important man. Our most important, most valuable customer. Serving him is a great honor and privilege for us all. Please do anything and everything he asks you to do. Treat him like a king, or a god. Give him everything he wants. His wish is your command. Do you understand?"

"Yes," they answer. "We promise. We'll do anything for him. Anything he asks!"

"Good," she tells them, her voice firm and her eyes wide with warning, and then turns her attention sweetly back to John. "Mr. Jackson, you've chosen well. These girls will do anything you want. Just let them know. They will do anything, anything you want."

"Thank you," he says.

Seeing that maybe she pushed too far, embarrassing him, she bows deeply, turns around, and walks away.

The four women John has chosen lead him through the halls of the brothel. The two that know him each hold one of his elbows with two hands, pressing their breasts into his arm. The other two walk in front of them, looking back frequently to participate in the conversation.

"How have you been, Mr. Jackson?" number nineteen asks him, her head on his shoulder. "I've missed you. You need to visit us more often. And pick me more often. You know how much I like you!"

He smiles at her.

"Me too," twenty-six says, holding him the same way. She rubs her hand vaguely over his crotch, unsure where to find his dick. "You know how much I like this!"

"You've never even picked me," eight whines, "and I've always wanted to go with you. I can tell what a good guy you are."

"I've wanted to," he smiles at her.

"There are just so many beautiful women here, and Mr. Jackson only has so much time," nineteen says.

"That's why you have to visit us more often," twenty-six says.

"A lot more often. Because we miss this. We all want it."

"I will," he smiles, "as long as you keep making me so happy."

Actually he wants them to stop nagging him.

"We will always make you happy, Mr. Jackson."

"I hope so."

They step into an elevator. One of the women pushes a button. Then all four of them embrace him, their hands all over his body, especially his crotch, their mouths all over his face and neck, his ears in their lips, their breasts pressed against whatever part of his body they're next to.

"We will, John," one whispers. "We always will. Just tell us what we have to do to make you happy and we'll do it."

He says nothing, but moves his hands to their butts. They move to make it easier for him to slide his fingers between their cheeks and feel their pussies, groaning as if they really wanted it, as if he were making them feel really good.

"Oh, yes, John" they moan. "Touch our bodies."

A moment later the elevator doors open and the four of them lead him across the hall to the Pink Flamingo suite.

— — — — — — / — — — — — — — — —

Dick

"Good news, Adriana," Dick says, enjoying the coldness of the vegetables on his hand. "Mona has agreed to meet me tomorrow for lunch. And look at her." He shows a photo on Lon's phone. "Makes me horny. You see what he grew up with?"

She refuses to look.

"No? Well, maybe you'll like looking at that."

He touches Lon's penis with the business end of the loppers.

"Not bad for a kid who's scared to death because he's just been caught trying to fuck the wrong man's wife."

"Please don't hurt him." Adriana protests. "He means nothing to me. I just missed you."