Three Men Who Get a Lot of Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to save your boyfriend's cute little dick? Get on your knees and suck mine. You'd best do a fucking good job too."

She almost flies to his crotch.

She would never admit it, but all this violence and humiliation — hers and Lon's on her behalf — has turned her on, and she leaps to appease Dick — this huge, strong, dangerous man, and his big, thick, amazing cock.

"I'll suck it," she promises. "Let me suck it. God, I love your cock," she moans, nuzzling her face against it. "I miss it so much when you're gone."

She takes his shaft in both hands and licks his balls. Then she gives the shaft several long licks and begins pumping her head vigorously, sucking hard, one hand cupping his balls and the other helping her pump.

"Not bad," Dick says, taking a handful of her hair to guide her. "Oh, fuck yeah. I'm gonna cum, bitch, and I'm gonna do it all over your fucking face."

It takes a while, and Dick coaches her along, telling her when and where to lick and suck. Pretty soon she's deep-throating him with a finger in his butt while her other hand teases his nipples.

Then he fucks her face, his hand full of her hair to make her mouth go where he wants it. She feels so used, so dominated — she truly wants his cock and cum.

Finally he pulls her head off his cock and holds it in place to take his squirts. As she looks up at him, smiling and giggling happily, one squirt after another shoots out, some barely reaching her chin and others smacking her forehead. Finally he puts the tip of his dick on her cheek for the last bits to ooze out there.

"Oh, god, Dick, I love your cum."

"Good. Clean my cock up with your mouth. But don't swallow. "

She obeys, licking and sucking it eagerly.

"Now go over there and dribble it out on your boyfriend's face. Go on. No, spit it out on his forehead and let it run down. Good, that's right. Hold still, Lon, you've got a lot at stake here," he prods his dick with the loppers to remind him. "There you go. Wipe it off your face, Adriana, there's more there. Rub it all in his face, in his eyes. Put it under his nostrils, let him smell it good. Good, good."

But Lon begins vomiting again, and Adriana jumps back.

"Well, shit, he'll choke to death if we don't help him," Dick sighs. He tosses the loppers aside. As they clang on the concrete floor of the garage, he rips the tape off Lon's head.

The chair tips over. Lon lays there, continuing to vomit.

"Look at that, mess Adriana," Dick points to the seat of the chair. "That's why they say 'scared shitless.' You see he's pissing blood, too. That's the kidney shot he took earlier. It'll go on for a few days. I guess Lon here has learned some very valuable lessons tonight."

Dick hoses the vomit off his own arm and then hoses off Lon, washing all the vomit and shit down the drain.

When he finishes, Lon lies there, bawling and simpering like a child, his face on the wet concrete.

Adriana wimpers, "Look at him, Dick. Aren't you satisfied yet? Just fuck me again."

Dick strides toward her. She steps backwards but he grabs her, kisses her, pulls her up against him, his tongue deep in her mouth.

"Fuck, you taste good," he tells her, "Go get cleaned up and dressed. Clean up the vomit in the living room. Do a good job. I don't want my kids getting this fucker's germs all over them.

"Meanwhile I'm going to take your boyfriend for a little drive and when I get back you and I are going to go meet the babysitter. You better tell your boyfriend goodbye because I suspect you're not going to see him again."

"Are you going to kill him, Dick?"

He looks at her. "Probably not. You want to beg for his life again?"

"No, no, I was just...."

She turns and runs through the door into the kitchen.

"My cock's gonna be busy tomorrow," he says, walking over to Lon. "First your girlfriend," he indicates the door, meaning Adriana, "then your sister, then your ex-girlfriend Ava, and then I think I'll fuck the babysitter too. Since she's apparently responsible enough to take care of my kids, she might as well have one to call her own."

He squats and begins pulling the tape off.

"It's not cheap, Lon. I'm not trying to cuckold anybody. Well, not usually. Occasionally, yes, but usually, when a lady has a baby for me, I buy her a house and a car, pay for her life.

"It's not easy, but the secret is these boots, Lon. These boots make me a lot of money. Well, them, my big dick, and my irresistible charm.

"Anyway, as for you, here's the deal. You've got two options.

"One, you behave yourself. I'll take you to a little motel I know, right here in town. The owners, they're good people. You stay there, watching television, eating junk food, reflecting on your life choices. Three days from now, if you're still there, I'll bring you your car, your wallet, your money, and your phone. We'll have another little chat, and if it goes well, you get to live, keep your dick, and maybe nine or ten months from now, unless your sister's infertile or something, you will be a proud uncle to one of my beautiful children.

"Option two, you try something funny. Maybe you try to sneak out of the hotel, call the cops, cause me trouble with my wife or Ava or your sister. Maybe you even get some wise idea about shooting me or something.

"But you're on a short leash, Lon. And you see that 96-gallon trash can over there? You know how easy it is to hide a little guy like you in one of those? Not that I would kill you. I'd be out of the country. Perfect alibi.

"But I know people, Lon, and in my circle of friends, I'm actually one of the nicer guys."

— — — — — — / — — — — — — — — —

John

The girls begin by washing each other and John. They soap him up with their hands, asking him to soap their breasts and hips while they all take turns kissing each other, putting on a show for him. At all times at least one girl his massaging his cock and balls, careful not to make him cum too soon.

Sometimes they tease him playfully, dancing for him, rubbing their butts against his legs or their breasts against his body. Sometimes they moan for him:

"Oh, John, what a handsome dick you have. So big and strong."

Or, "Oh, John, I love it when your cock touches my titties! You make me feel so good!"

He appreciates it, in a way, but in a way he just wants to cum. Afterwards they can lay naked with him in a bed trying to entertain him until he gets hard again.

After the shower, they rub his whole body and theirs with nuru lube, slide themselves up and down, rubbing their nipples and crotches all over him, never forgetting to have some part of their bodies attending to his dick.

They kiss each other for him, licking each other's tongues and nipples, pressing their bodies together, hands on each other's breasts and vaginas.

As they sense him getting closer, they coo and moan and beg for his cum, praising his cock, asking him where he wants to cum, offering every part of their bodies.

"On her tits," he says, selecting number thirty.

So she kneels to titty fuck him while the other three girls take positions around him, one on each side and one behind, still rubbing his body with their hands and breasts. He puts his arms around the waists of the girls beside him, his hands reaching around to explore their pelvis and hips.

"Look at her tits," they urge him, "she wants your fucking cum so bad."

"I want it," number thirty agrees, "I want it all over my hot little tits. Give it to me, big boy, spray it all over me."

"Oh, yes, John, cum on her tits so we can lick it off. Oh, god, look at your cock, John, look at it, so huge between her tits!"

Number thirty smiles up at him. "Your cock makes my tits feel so good, John. Cum for me, John, cum for me, cum all over my tits for me! I want all your cum!"

"Give her all your cum," the others chant, "she wants your cum. We all want your cum, John!"

Finally John's little purple cock shoots out a few squirts of cum.

The girls erupt with joy.

"Oh, John," they celebrate, "give it to her! Give it all to her!"

"Look at her tits covered in your cum! You shot so much, John!"

"You did it, John!" number thirty praises him. "You shot your cum all over my tits!"

"Let me clean up your cock for you," eight volunteers, but he nudges her away because his dick is too sensitive.

"Can we lick it off her tits, John?" the other girls beg. "We want your cum too. Let us lick a little off her tits."

"Sure," he says, laying back on the bed, indifferent to their further activities. "I'm going to take a nap. If I wake up before your time is over, we can fuck again, but if not, tell the woman I want to tip you a thousand each."

"Oh, thank you, John," they gush. "Sleep well."

One of them asks if she can sing him a lullaby.

"Sure," he says, "but I'm really going to sleep for a while."

"Okay," she says, kissing his forehead. "Sleep well, sweetheart."

The four girls, dripping with lube but afraid to get up to wipe it off without his permission, lay holding him while she sings a lullaby from her childhood.

— — — — — — / — — — — — — — — —

Blake

Candy doesn't do it "right" for him that night because Blake falls asleep as she, with her head resting on his arm, hums pretty Christian hymns to him, softly stroking the hair on his chest. When she's sure he's out, she gets up to put her nightgown back on in case any of the kids need anything in the night. Then she lays back down beside him, pulling a blanket and the quilt over them.

Her mind moves two weeks into the future, when her husband will have his face between her legs, doing his very best to make her feel as loved as she made him feel tonight.

Candy knows how fortunate she and her children are to have this decent, godly man in their lives. A lot of other women also admire him, but she's determined to keep him. In the morning she'll suck his dick again as soon as he wakes up, then make him breakfast, and when he goes to work, she'll take the kids to the library.

She falls asleep thanking God for all the blessings in her life.