Three MILFs Make My Morning

Story Info
More escapades in LA and Las Vegas with female friends.
5.4k words
4.36
22.4k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an adult sex story.

All the characters are of the age of consent or far over it!

Any children named or mentioned are not involved in anything sexual.

This is story number sixty two (62).

Enjoy and thanks for the views and votes.

******

It was now late September, but you wouldn't know it by the weather.

It was still pretty warm each day. No matter where I was; LA, Vegas, Scottsdale, it was always 85F degrees and sunny.

That meant great flying weather, even better weather to go golfing and it was still plenty warm enough to spend time at the pool.

Since being booted out of my own house on Memorial Day by my wife Catherine I had more sex than a man deserves, and I was very grateful for getting so much female tail.

Not that I would ever tell my wife that.

She essentially gave me an extended three month hall pass. Maybe she did it by design, who knows?

The last several months, whether I was in Las Vegas, Mexico or Los Angeles, on the ground, playing in the pool, on the golf course, or in my jet, I never lacked for some beautiful, young, fit and firm female companionship.

My goal was to get my female friends naked and in bed with me so we could do some skin on skin, belly to belly dancing between the sheets.

Friends, there is nothing like being woken up in the dark of the night with some gorgeous creature sucking on your cock to get you ready for some middle of the night fucking!

At some point during my fuck-fest with Natalie the UNLV business professor, I had been introduced to a professional colleague of hers, a female professor, who taught economics at the University of California, Santa Barbara.

Natalie sold Stacy on me, especially after I saw a picture of her somewhere in Italy in a tank top and shorts drinking a glass of red wine.

Being who I am, I immediately thought how much fun it would be traveling around Italy with Stacy, wine and cheese tasting between museum visits, and then banging each other's brains out all night long in some bed and breakfast out in the vineyards.

Her full name was Stacy Fogarty. I interviewed her initially over FaceTime, read the proposal she emailed me and then hired her to do a market demographics study on the college cities and towns in Idaho. Over the phone she looked better than her picture if that was possible and of course, she was smart as a whip and apparently, single.

In her proposal she requested a first payment of $15,000 and I wired her $25,000.

That got her attention and another call which I was waiting for. I wanted to talk with her, get to know her better, get closer to her. Why not?

When she protested that I had overpaid her I responded with "I think that you're worth more and you need to charge for it!"

I got her to open up and share some of her life with me. I avoided asking about her love life but she did say that she had been "Unlucky in the love department" which I did not pursue.

As for the over payment, she ended our telephone call with "I'll make it up to you."

I said I would hold her to her promise and she laughed in response.

Her assignment was Idaho. Where the fuck is that?

Why Idaho you ask? What's there? I thought it was a potential growth market for hotels and car dealerships but I wasn't sure.

I did know that a lot of ex-LAPD folks (Mark Furman of OJ Simpson trial fame for example) were living up there along with some rumored survivalists. (They need cars and trucks like normal people; I don't discriminate when selling something).

Stacy spent the summer and into September doing the research using graduate students and writing the report and she emailed me updates.

At least once a week, sometimes more often, she'd call me and we'd talk about how things were coming along.

Stacy liked me, and I liked her.

I wondered where all this talk was going.

I knew where I wanted it to go: with my cock buried in what I was sure was a tight wet and hot pussy, but you never know with college professors.

******

Now, back in LA, apparently for good, my wife of almost a year, Catherine, had me on a short leash.

Given the recent birth of our son, she wanted me home and I was "allowed" to travel one day a week: out in the morning, back to LA in the evening.

No nights away from home. No hotel beds to find willing women to invite into.

Damn!

And if that wasn't enough, Catherine still wasn't giving me any ... not so much as a hand job, so I got my rocks off elsewhere, sometimes right under her nose.

When the baby would wake up in the middle of the night, I'd be on it in a flash so Catherine wouldn't wake up.

I'd lift him out of his crib, quickly warm up a bottle of breast milk and get him sucking on it until he had his fill.

Then I'd burp him, and even change his diaper if need be (yes, I learned how to change a diaper) and when he fell back asleep, get him back to his crib.

Catherine slept through the whole thing; I knew she needed her rest.

But while I was rocking the baby in my favorite chair upstairs in my study, behind a closed and locked door, Janet (The Milf) would take her sweet time undressing herself in front of me.

She was sexier than hell.

Every night I knew she'd gotten herself ready for me; she'd combed and brushed her hair, put make-up on and had gone out of her way to buy some very erotic pajamas, a different slinky set each night.

Those fun bags of hers, already large, were now much bigger and heavier and her nipples were darker and ripe for sucking.

They swayed as she danced, and when she bent down to kiss me, they dangled right in front of me.

I used my free hand to cop a feel. Her teats were heavy with milk and I was careful with my touching because I knew her nipples were sensitive.

Janet groaned into my mouth as we carefully kissed so as not to disturb the baby.

She liked me touching her as much as I did!

My cock got harder. God I missed playing around. Damn that wife of mine!

Her swollen belly, holding my second son, was huge, but Janet was in such great shape that looking at her naked from the waist up made the tent in my pajama bottoms grow, which is exactly what Janet intended.

She always liked a big, hard piece of man meat, specifically, my meat, and since we first got naked together, we'd had many opportunities to fuck, although the truth be told, Janet wanted my cock more than I could give it to her. But when we connected, naked and alone, it was good, very good, and we fit each other perfectly.

After lifting each breast and sucking on her own nipples to further tease me, she slipped off her bottoms exposing a very hairy dark bush.

If you remember my first time in bed with Janet, in the story "A MILF Neighbor Shows Her Gratitude," you know that I ate my way through her dense pubic growth several times and then the next day I shaved her bare. She had kept in bare for me for many months but as she got ready to give birth, she let it grow back to its natural state.

As she danced for my viewing pleasure, Janet was so turned on her extra large clit poked out of the thick matted hair, ready for me to lick and suck on.

But I was stuck in the chair with a tiny baby on my shoulder and couldn't move.

Otherwise I would have taken her right on the carpet after licking her to orgasm after orgasm, my tongue, teeth and lips on that oversized and very sensitive love button of hers.

Janet silently smiled, turned around and bent over, reached behind her and spread those still taut cheeks of hers and let the air hit her rosebud.

Looking over her shoulder, our eyes met and she whispered to me "I want that big cock of yours right up my ass the next time we fuck."

I nodded in total agreement and my cock answered by throbbing at the invitation to go into her tightest of holes.

With that she stood up, turned around and got down on her knees between my legs.

Janet pushed my thighs apart, which is maybe the best part of the build up to a blowjob.

It just always seemed to me to be the point of no return; once the lady was on her knees in front of you, separating your thighs to get at your cock, it was a sealed deal that some lips and tongue would be pleasuring you in a way that you dream about long after the deed was over.

Smiling, she reached up and unsnapped the metal snap button holding the cloth at my waist, and slowly, sensually, pulled at my bottoms.

To help her out, I lifted my ass just a bit off the chair and she gasped when Mister Pleasure Stick revealed himself to her: "My God Jack, it's huge" she whispered to me. "I've never seen it so big before. Baby, you need some relief."

Janet smiled up at me and whispered "This thing got me into a lot of trouble" and then she licked her lips and lowered her head for her tasty treat.

******

It didn't matter that Janet was all blown up and almost ready to give birth; she was taking care of her man, me, and I was loving every time she had her lips on my dick, regardless of the time or place.

God she gave great head. I let her practice on me as often as I wanted it, and she got better and better, making me moan and squirm to the point where I often grabbed her head and face fucked her until I exploded into her mouth.

So as not to disturb the baby, I had to work hard to silence my moans as Janet slowly licked my cock with her outstanding, experienced tongue, doing her best to maximize my pleasure which only continued once her mouth closed over my sensitive cock head and the licks turned into swirling her magnificent tongue around the tip of my cock, which made me shudder with pleasure.

It was a game she liked to play: suck on my cock and pleasure me to the max, meanwhile, but not so much as to wake the baby.

Janet knew what I liked when it came to blow jobs and she took care of me just the way I liked it.

I was so worked up and so in need of relief that I grabbed Janet's pajama top and stuck it in my mouth, biting down to avoid waking the baby with my moans.

With one hand holding the baby on my shoulder, my other hand found its way to Janet's head, to guide her.

But she wasn't having any of that; I would cum on her terms, not mine, and she held my hand down on my bare thigh as she teased me to heaven and beyond.

Her specialty was to deep throat me to the base, then lick my balls with her long tongue.

It was always more than I could take, and I would explode into her mouth, sometimes into her throat.

I loved hearing her gulp down my hot man sauce and as for the baby, he was still fast asleep as Janet licked at my balls, trying to coax out those last few drops of my juice.

******

Just a few short hours later I was in Las Vegas, and I was going to take full advantage of my "get out of jail marriage free" day and get as much pussy as possible before heading home.

I did have a few appointments on the calendar; one when I arrived and the second was over a late lunch. Plus, I was betting on some college football games, some NFL games and the World Series at the Sports Book.

I expected the early appointment to go well and it did; my driver took me straight from the airport to the studio, stopping only to go through the drive through at Starbucks for a latte.

For background, please read my story "Separated, I Play Hard in MILF City" story fifty four (54).

Catherine had originally set me up with Victoria, a lady who owned a yoga studio off The Strip. While I was there, I finished half of the stuff I was told I needed to do but the other half remained undone.

So, I had a makeup session planned where a young, very attractive Ph.D. candidate named Rio was coaxing men into a hard on (not so difficult to do given her physical beauty and enthusiasm for the task) and then pleasuring them so that they would ejaculate. She would then go on to measuring, and comparing, the volume of semen that her very happy patients (or was it clients? subjects?) provided.

Rio described the milking adventure as "Good to the last drop!" which was right out of old Maxwell House Coffee commercials. She said it always got a laugh and a groan out of her patients, because that very last drop of semen ended up on her tongue, which every man enjoyed providing and she loved showing it to them just before she swallowed. The rest of the juice went into a beaker.

On my first visit the two ladies worked in harmony to help me get as hard as possible and maintain my erection while they took a plaster cast of my cock.

This was supposed to be the first part of the "study" and the second part was the volume measurement.

So, the plaster cast was created (and these two ladies were very impressed at the length and girth of my cock) but Rio got so carried away that a white male, aged 35, would have such a large penis that she took full advantage of my God given gift by not just blowing me, but surprising me with a nice session of deep throat (I didn't think she could take it all but to my delight she did) and at the moment of truth, Rio surprised me again by swallowing every drop. Every fucking drop.

And was she was occupied sucking me, she was playing with herself under the massage table, her fingers frantically rubbing that monkey fist pussy of hers.

So, here I was, returning a few months later to finish part two. But this time I came prepared. I brought the fast acting special cream from Mexico that created larger, more active sperm and more of them, and I also brought the cream that increased the length and girth of my erection.

(When I was staying in Las Vegas and fucking Victoria on a pretty regular basis, she become quite familiar with the two lotions and loved not only applying them to me but she really enjoyed the pleasant after effects as I pounded her tight MILF pussy. She begged me to stop fucking her it was so pleasurable and intense for her pussy and when I showed some serious interest in having butt sex with her, well, one look at the "new and improved" meaning, my longer and thicker cock and she said "Over my dead body Jack!").

With these pleasant thoughts running through my brain I showed up and knocked lightly on the door of the studio. It was early but I knew they would be ready.

Opening the door wearing only a mid-thigh white robe, rather loosely tied at the waist, Victoria looked out and saw a brown box.

"Would you bring that in for me please Jack?" she asked me.

I smiled and did as she asked, setting the box just inside the door in the lobby.

Victoria closed the door behind me and we kissed hello, my hands instantly roving over her, lifting the robe up in the back so I could rub that great ass of hers.

Victoria had very soft lips and was a wonderful kisser. My intuition about her kissing skills and the corresponding high quality of her blow jobs was right on.

Meanwhile, while our tongues did a little duel, she managed to untie the sash which allowed the robe to open so her bare breasts were crushed into my chest.

We kissed again as my hands fondled her MILF body; each time I did this it was a new adventure for me. Her 45 year old body was as tight as a twenty five year old, and she loved it when I had my hands on her.

Victoria broke off our kiss with a smile, saying to me "Let's get you undressed so we can get the class started."

"Class? What are you talking about?" I replied, wondering what the hell she was thinking.

"Jack, when you left here last time to catch your flight to Santa Fe, I told you that when you came back, we'd have you participate in a yoga class -a nude yoga class."

With that news, and my eyes having left Victoria's eyes to meander all over her almost nude body, I asked "Who else is going to participate?"

Not that I was opposed to others participating, I mean, if it was just the two of us, I didn't think there would be much of a class because we'd end up fucking pretty quickly.

My mind went to Victoria doing some sort of downward dog pose while I gripped her hips and penetrated her puffy wet slit as we started our session.

She just laughed, having reeled me in and knowing full well what I was thinking.

Victoria whispered in my ear "Don't worry lover, I have you well taken care of. It'll be me, you and Rio. You remember Rio? The young lady who measured your big cock the last time you were here? And the one who sucked your cock and swallowed your entire load?"

At that, Rio came into view from the back of the building.

She was nude and she was smiling.

Why not? She was going to have another shot at my cock today.

My cock stirred at the thought of fucking this very hot 20-something.

******

I can spend all day describing Rio, but it would be best if I shared with you who she looked like.

Don't laugh but she looked very much like an actress named Lexa Doig. Google her.

You probably haven't heard of her, but she has been in a number of movies and on TV, but I have seen her most recently on the Hallmark Channel.

Don't roll your eyes, my wife Catherine likes the programs on that channel, and wants me to sit with her in the evenings before we go to bed.

This gal Lexa is on quite a few of these shows.

So, how do I describe Rio?

About five foot eight, with a dancer's frame.

She had a slightly darker tint to her skin, exotic, and I found out later she was one fourth Tahitian.

Her hair, which was black, was in a ponytail, exposing her high cheek bones and her smile was continuous as I took all of her in.

Her brown eyes sparkled as she said "Hi Jack, great to see you again!"

Something was a bit different about her.

She shook her body and her tits moved; then she cupped them, offering them to me.

"Jack I really want to thank you for that cream you sent over. My titties are getting bigger and I love it!"

I loved her having bigger tits too - more for me to play with.

My mind returned to my first visit when this young lady demonstrated her outstanding and unheralded cock sucking skills by deep throating me until I came in her throat. I am not embarrassed to say that I didn't last too long with her mouth, tongue, lips, teeth and tonsils working overtime to pleasure me.

Despite my relatively quick explosion, I expelled a lot of volume down that gizzard of hers, but God bless her, she took it all without a gag, wince or hiccup.

Now, bare as the day she was born, my Tahitian Treat had me in her sights.

She was tan, and I wasn't sure how much was pigment versus the sun, but she also had tan lines which made her all that more interesting to look at as she walked towards me.

Her breasts were lightly tanned, which indicated she's been topless somewhere, and as for her size, they were less than a handful for me, but for her frame, they were perfect.

The French say that the perfect size teat is the size of a champagne glass; well, Rio's were about twice that size, capped by light brown areolas that were about the size of a quarter. Her nipples were long, the size of pencil erasers and were standing at attention.

He belly was smooth; and with a young lady of this age, you might expect her to be shaved, or waxed or maybe have a landing strip.

Not Rio.

She had a full bush, trimmed strategically around the edges, probably so she could wear a certain type of bathing suit out by the pool.

I was stunned.

At her beauty.

I'd seen a lot of women, of every flavor, but this one won my Gold Medal.

My only thought was "I hope I get to fuck her this time."

******

The yoga class went pretty well considering Victoria and Rio were experts and I knew next to nothing about it.

The only thing these two let me wear was some white tennis socks. Victoria and Rio wore only their smiles.

They took their time undressing me, lots of hands rubbing all over my body.

Plenty of kisses too, as they took off my clothes, one piece at a time but I am not complaining one bit.

12