Three MILFs Make My Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands did a bit of roving too, so much so that by the time they had me naked with only my socks on, I was slightly engorged, just another minute or two away from a full blown rock hard bobbing erection.

It was if they had pent up sexual energy that needed to be freed and they had targeted me as the guy to do it for them.

To them.

With them.

Each lady taking one of my hands, which by itself was a huge turn on to me, we walked to the room all as bare as they day we were born and class began.

For a full ninety minutes they took turns working with me; one would model and explain the pose and would do it for me to watch, and the other served as the teacher, helping me to get into the correct pose and position to emulate the model.

My hungry eyes took in these nude figures as they moved like dancers through the various poses.

I always loved looking at the female figure, especially nude, but I had never seen a show like this.

I mean, class. Whatever.

Victoria had just turned 45, but was in excellent shape. A tall blonde, she had presence; she was tall enough to always be one of the tallest women in the room, but she was in such great shape that I didn't think she had an ounce of fat on her. Her body had warmed my bed on more than a few afternoons and nights. Her mouth, pussy and ass had sheathed my hard cock many, many times, and she also gave one hell of a massage.

And, unlike many ladies who give massages, Victoria loved it when my hands roved all over her bare body as she worked to get the kinks out of my neck, shoulder blades, glutes, calves and feet. She made sure my balls were emptied at least twice during every session.

Victoria loved to swallow but she wanted me to cum into her pussy even more. She liked knowing that she could still turn a man on, and she told me that she missed her husband's drippings the day after they had made love.

As you might imagine, the teacher at the moment did all kinds of stretches and movements, my eyes taking it all in. Meanwhile, the helper had her hands all over me.

I didn't mind the touching, nothing was really inappropriate, but they both knew that by being as close to me as a wet tee shirt when they were adjusting me, my cock was going to act, or react, naturally.

So, over the next hour and a half, in addition to working up a nice sweat because the room was warm, by design I guess, and they had me in almost constant, but slow motion, my cock went through the various stages of, shall I say, growth and decline, over and over again.

They knew exactly what they were doing, naturally trying to increase my sperm production and candidly, it worked because even though I had given Janet (The MILF) a nice load down her gullet that morning, all this touching and very pleasant visuals made me pretty horny.

When I had an erection, the lady teaching me the pose would stand behind me, her bush up against my bare ass, her hands on my shoulders, or reaching for my arms or around my waist.

Meanwhile, her hard nipples were poking me in the back, or rubbing all over my back as she moved with me, guiding me. It was like I was in a ballet.

Whichever lady was the model of the moment made damn sure that every crevice and hole was showing for me. Teasing me, knowing full well what she was doing to me.

I ended up with a raging erection, purple head, so hard it was bumping my belly.

Finally, as the class ended, we had a cool down session that concluded with a group hug, my erection landing against a bare Victoria and then she shifted and my cock found its way to Rio's front.

After a few kisses, and a couple more nice hugs, Victoria announced that it was "tubby time" and Rio took me by the hand to a new shower that had been installed since my last visit.

******

It was tricky in the shower, at least for me.

Alone in the shower, water running, Rio kissed me and then said "I need for you to fuck me Jack. But you can't cum."

Who was I to turn down her request; after all, I had wanted to fuck her since the first time I laid eyes on her, those nipples poking through her tight fitting cut off white tee shirt and her monkey fist visible through the tightest yoga pants I'd ever seen.

She wanted it from behind, so I did as she asked, and she immediately came for the first time, shaking slightly as I pushed into her wet and oh so tight pussy.

As I started thrusting, slowly, deliberately, holding her hands at her sides so that I was totally in control of her nude body, she started to groan, telling me how good it felt and not to stop.

I ramped up the speed of my thrusting, fast and slow; I altered my depth, all to her delight. When I pushed in balls deep and ground myself in as far as I could, she squealed and her body began to shake again, and when I held both of her hands above her head against the shower wall, with my free hand I played with a very erect, very sensitive clit.

I brought Rio to multiple orgasms as the hot water cascaded down our bodies but she was so tight, and so hot, and so responsive, matching my thrusts with her responses, I had to pull out more than a few times to keep from coating the insides of her pussy with my baby batter.

When she said "No more Jack, no more" I slowly pulled out of her pussy and ground my cock into her crack. I kissed her cheek and said "The next time we're together I'm going to come in all three holes" to which she replied "I can't wait for your cock to be in my ass."

I left the shower having fully and completely satisfied her, but I was very worked up and in need of my own release.

******

All squeaky clean, including a nice rim job from Rio, I got a nice four hand massage from Victoria and Rio.

They apparently had discussed the massage arrangement before I arrived, because Victoria stayed south of my waist and Rio stayed north of it.

Victoria knew how to keep me on edge, which only made my desire to cum even stronger.

While Rio massaged my scalp, neck and shoulders, relaxing me, Victoria started right in on my ass, and in no time flat she was torturing me by rubbing that special cream to enhance sperm production into my already tight sack.

She had me head down in the cradle, while my ass was up as my hindquarters were supported as I was up on my knees. I am sure it looked sort of strange, perverse even, but it worked.

When she finished coating my tight sack, Victoria would wipe her hands and apply the cock lotion slowly and sensually stroking my already hard cock, causing it to grow harder, longer and thicker than it was before.

Victoria had a soft sensual voice that drove me nuts. She amped up her verbal teasing as her fingers and fingernails drove me wild as she played with my rock hard cock and very tight sack.

The two of them must have planned this for weeks. More times then I wanted to I had to tell Victoria to stop talking, teasing and stroking me because I was on the verge of blowing my load.

She's giggle and whisper "Is this too much for you Jack?" knowing full well it was.

She always stopped her hand job immediately but then she'd rim me and start teasing my balls. This was a side of Victoria I hadn't met yet: the devil in disguise.

The combination was lethal. The two ladies, noticing the increase in my size, wanted to re-plaster me, and then, of course, they both had to sample the goods.

Rio exclaimed that this time I was even longer than my previous measurement, and she was almost giddy with what this would mean to her college paper.

Victoria made it clear that my cock was now for her, Rio having had her fun in the shower. With that, Victoria climbed up on the massage table, rolled over on her back, spread her legs and Rio proceeded to smile at me, and climbed on the table and situated herself between Victoria's toned and tanned thighs and started licking, getting Victoria nice and wet for me.

I had suspected they were lovers, and I later found out that they were married. Victoria wore the pants and called the shots.

I was able to bring my 45 year old lover to three orgasms with only a little effort as I fucked her on the massage table. Seems like Victoria was pretty worked up!

When it came time for them to actually capture my semen to quantify it, they were thrilled with the amount I ejaculated.

What made them even more excited was that I stayed hard after coming; there was no recovery time needed. Victoria and Rio decided to share me, share my cock, for the next hour or so.

After another two deposits, one each deep inside of Victoria and finally, I got to come inside of Rio's young pussy, we did a group shower and I left for the hotel. Victoria asked me to come back soon for another class. Rio promised me her virgin ass the next time I visited.

******

It was just after noon when I left the yoga studio, drained for the moment of my bodily fluids, headed towards one of the adult pools where I was going to meet that professor from UCSB.

It was an amazing afternoon, which you shall soon read about.

******

Jack Colton will return shortly.

12