Three minus One

Story Info
Sarah pays me a visit - alone!
3.9k words
4.54
9.6k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The Mouse
The Mouse
101 Followers

This can be read as a stand-alone story, but for context please see 'First Time for Three' which, oddly, you'll find in the First time' category Enjoy!

After the experience of enjoying your sensuality and sexiness as part of a threesome with you and your husband John, things between us returned pretty much too normal for a while. We continued to meet up for a game of squash once or twice a week, we would all meet for drinks now & again... and I continued to lust after your body, selfishly wanting to have you all to myself! For your part, despite saying you wanted to repeat our threesome, somehow the circumstances were never quite right, and it remained an unfulfilled wish of ours.

Naturally, we continued to flirt outrageously whenever we were together, be it alone or with others. Of course, no-one but the three of us knew what had gone on; all our other friends and acquaintances simply thought we were "acting goofy", as always! Several times during our squash games, I noticed your nipples getting hard, like hard fabric-covered buttons on the front of your T-shirt; despite everything that had happened, and my occasional half-joking comments about coming home with me after our games, I simply put this down to the exertion of the sport... after all, we DID play pretty hard!

One lovely spring day, though, everything changed again! We had finished our game, but you had already said you'd arranged another game right after with your best friend Diane;

"She's got a new boyfriend, and I want to hear ALL about him" you explained.

"Well, maybe you should come round after, and tell me what he's like" I replied. It so happened I knew the guy slightly, through work, and was a bit interested what he was like outside of work.

" I just might, you never know," you winked!

Grabbing a quick shower, I went home to do some chores round the house I shared with my best mate. He was on holiday and I'd fallen a bit behind with a few things which really needed doing. After a couple of hours, I had all the chores done, and decided to take a long, hot shower, to get rid of the aches from our game and the housework I'd been doing. As I stood in the shower soaping myself all over, I couldn't help thinking of the night we had spent together, the look and feel of your body as we made love to you.

I felt the effect of my thoughts as I rinsed the soap from my body, the apparent increase in the force of the water as it hit my engorging penis, the heaviness of my balls as I made sure all the soap was rinsed off... my reverie was interrupted by the doorbell, which I suddenly realised had been ringing for quite a few seconds. Cursing at what I imagined was yet another consumer survey person (there had been a glut of these annoying people lately, and I knew they didn't go away 'til you answered!) I quickly wrapped a large towel round my waist and went to the door, an impolite comment ready on my lips.

"Sarah" I exclaimed, opening the door wide, "I didn't expect you here!"

Smiling widely at me, you replied

"Well, it sure looks like you're pleased to see me!"

Looking down, I realised the front of the towel was still 'tented out' from my earlier thoughts, and was growing even as I looked.

"Aren't you going to invite me in, then?" you asked.

Inviting you in, I quickly went to my room and put on some loose jogging pants and a T-shirt, in an effort to hide my still evident erection. I made us coffee, and sat down to listen to your recounting of how Diane had got on with her new boyfriend.

"Yeah, she's already slept with him," you said a few minutes later, "He sounds REAL good, I was getting hot just listening to her!"

"Oh yeah" I replied, "give you some ideas, did it?"

"I was playing with myself driving up here" you replied, and, holding out your hand to my nose "smell THESE!!"

Inhaling deeply, I immediately recognised the heavenly scent of your sex. Taking your and I slowly sucked your fingers into my mouth, savouring the remnants of the muskiness on your fingers.

"I'm still sooo hot an horny..." you whispered, "and John's away today .. .. .. will you help me do something about this? Pretty please?"

Before I could answer, you slid onto the couch beside me and began kissing me hard, probing my mouth with your tongue as your hand slid under the waistband of my pants and firmly grasped my revitalised hardness. I kissed you back hard, sucking your lower lip between my teeth, mirroring your hand movements by sliding my hand inside your shorts and under the filmy panties there, easing two fingers between your already soaked lips and my thumb caressing the nub of your clit.

Pausing for a second, I breathed,

"Let's go through to bed" and led you, unprotesting and still holding me, through to my bedroom.

Reaching the bed, you eased my pants down as I stripped off my shirt. Naked now, I stood in front of you and, with you still holding my hardness in your and, I slowly peeled off your shirt, unclasped your bra, which stayed in place because of your arms reaching down to me, then gently sat on the bed and, hooking my thumbs in the waistbands of your shorts and panties together, drew them ohh so slowly down the long length of your gorgeous, smooth legs.

Stepping out of your shorts, you dropped to your knees between my legs and took my solid tumescence into your mouth, sliding your full lips to the very base of my cock and gently playing with my balls in your small but tender hand.

"Come up here" I gasped, wanting to kiss you again, and feel your body next to mine.

Groaning slightly, you took your mouth away from me, and climbed up onto the bed. But rather than lie beside me, as I'd thought, you pushed me on my back and straddled me, your thighs either side of my head, allowing me a stunning view of your wet, slightly pouting pussy lips with their dusting of fine blonde hair. I gasped as they parted further, seeming to swell as they did so; I realised why when I felt your tongue slithering round the head of my erection, licking up and down the full length of my shaft before taking it deep into your mouth once again!

Succumbing to your ministrations, I decided to repay the compliment. Grasping your tight buttocks in my hands, I squeezed them gently, persuading your hips towards my waiting mouth until the tip of my tongue came into contact with your soaking pubic fluff. As my tongue flicked your swollen clit, I felt you shiver with pleasure, but you only briefly stopped your oral pleasuring of me when I ran my tongue the full length of your sweet-smelling pussy.

You continued running your tongue and lips up and down my cock, occasionally stroking the inside of my thighs and letting your fingertip run over the puckered hole of my anus. As I buried my tongue deep inside your pussy, I spread your buttocks as far apart as I could, to allow me the maximum penetration I could get. Fucking you with my tongue now, I could feel the rock-hard points of your small but firm breasts pressing into my belly, the nipples grazing my skin as you moved slightly with every stroke.

I moved my mouth down to concentrate on your swollen clit, nipping it gently between my lips as I inserted first one, then two and finally three fingers into your pussy, feeling the spasms of your first big orgasm as I did so. Shuddering uncontrollably, you took your mouth from my cock, but held on tightly to it as your orgasm racked your body. As it died away, you took me back into your mouth, and I began slipping my fingers in and out of you, whilst still nibbling and sucking on your clit.

I could feel the vibration of your soft moans in my groin, and driven on by these I withdrew one finger from your hole and thrust the remaining two deep inside you; My third finger, now slick with your juices, I slipped to upwards to your rosebud, pressing gently against the entrance until it eased slowly inside.

Now I had three fingers inside you filling both your holes, and it was driving you mad with lust. Keeping your mouth around my shaft, you pushed back hard against my hand, driving my fingers deeper and deeper inside you, while I struggled frantically to keep my own mouth on your clit. After a few more minutes you came again, flooding my hand and mouth with your nectar, shuddering and screaming loudly as you did so.

Before your orgasm had died away, I slid my little finger in your arse too, alongside the one already there; this was easy due to the amount of natural lubrication that was pouring from you! By now you had let go of my stiff member, no longer able to focus on what you were doing; I took the opportunity to roll you over onto your back, letting your legs fall apart and now able to see you in your full naked glory with your breasts heaving and my hand almost swallowed by your sex.

I was now able to achieve a steady thrusting rhythm with my fingers and, within a few strokes, my thumb was steadily rubbing your clit, occasionally flicking the nub then returning to a slow circular motion. I was able to lean over and kiss you now, and did so; thrusting my tongue into your mouth so you could taste your juices on me. After a minute or two, I could feel you building to yet another orgasm, and quickly moved down to the gentle swell of your breasts, taking your deep-pink nipples into my mouth, alternating my attention between them both; first sucking the left one as far into my mouth as possible, flicking the hard tip with my tongue which made you squirm even more, then repeating the actions on your right nipple, again and again, until I was astounded at the length your nipples had grown to!

Their tightness and pebble-like texture caused your breasts to stand proudly up from your chest, your nipples still wet from my saliva, which enticed me to lean over you again and softly blow my hot breath across your breast tips; I felt your pussy and arse muscles squeeze my fingers, and as you exploded into an orgasm which racked your entire body, I noticed how your nipples crinkled with the pass of my breath over them, even though your body was now thrashing from side to side in the ecstasy of your cumming.

It took nearly five minutes for you to 'come back to your senses', all the while my fingers remained buried deep in both your holes, not moving, enjoying the feelings of your climax. My eyes drank in the loveliness of your body, now covered in a thin film of perspiration, coloured a gorgeous blushing pink from the exertion of your orgasm, your own eyes closed as you gave all your attention to the sensations rippling through your body. Slowly opening your eyes, you smiled up at me and mouthed

"Thank you baby!"

I eased my hand from between your legs and licked your juices off my fingers one by one, savouring the delicious flavours of your body. You watched me as I sucked my fingers, then a gleam came into your eye and you breathed

"Your turn now...", and, sitting up on the bed, you reached out and took my hardness in your hand and started to pump slowly up and down my length.

Pushing me onto my back, you knelt beside me, now interspersing your stroking with occasional, then more frequent, sucks and licks to my member, which by now was oozing pre-cum at an ever increasing rate. Barely able to catch my breath because of the wonderful feelings you were causing, I managed to say,

"I want to be inside you!".

Without taking your hand from me, you threw one leg over mine and, guiding me with your hand, eased your hot, wet pussy down my pole until I could feel the head of my cock pressing against your cervix. Leaning your hands on my chest, you began to ride me, moving slowly at first but quickly getting faster and faster, your breasts bouncing ever more rapidly as your fucked me so, so hard. Reaching up, I cupped your tits in my hands, feeling the still-hard bullet points of your nipples in my palms. I could feel the spunk starting to build in my balls, and knew I was going to cum soon.

I wanted to make you come again too, so I started to roughly squeeze and tweak your nipples, which was rewarded by a tightening of your pussy muscles round my shaft as you impaled yourself even further onto me. By now I was meeting your movements with thrusts of my own, pounding in and out of your hot body, getting closer to blowing by the second.

Reaching round behind yourself, you took my sac in your hand, and as you did I could feel the tightening which heralded my imminent explosion. Even as I felt the start of my climax, you slipped a finger into the entrance to my anus; the shock of this, and the intensity of the feeling, caused me to thrust sharply upwards into your pussy, my cock feeling as if it WAS exploding jet after jet of spunk deep inside you. It seemed like I was filling you with my come for hours, your finger still in my arse as I rubbed your clit with my thumb to increase the intensity of your own climax.

Eventually we both came down from our orgasmic highs, and you slowly fell on top of me, and we laid closely together, cuddling, letting our hot bodies cool from the heat of our loving.

After lying quietly together for quite a while, I began to slide my handup and down the length of your flank, savouring the silky texture of your skin. You reciprocated by stroking the hair on my chest with your fingertips, causing what felt like tiny electric shocks on my skin.

Turning to fully face you, I began stroking the all of your body I could reach, from your face right down to the middle of your thighs, paying special attention to your belly, your thighs, your face... all the areas I had, so far, largely ignored. We began to kiss again, our tongues duelling together, and our hands started to roam once again to more sensual areas; your hand stroking and caressing my bum and thighs, while mine teased your tits and the soft, tender insides of your thighs.

As I felt your fingertip gently stroking the cleft of my buttocks, my fingers reached your swollen oozing pussy; I could feel my juices covering your lips and inner thighs, and the combined sensations conspired to harden my sleeping cock.

Somehow you felt this, and you brought your finger to your pussy, scooping some of my cum out of yourself, then returning to your probing of my arsehole. I felt this was an excellent idea, so I copied your movement and, reaching round you I slid my own cum-covered finger into your rosebud, feeling my ever-stiffening cock press against your soaking pussy lips. Then, another idea ran through my mind; breaking our contact, I guided you into a position similar to doggy-style, with your arse wiggling provocatively in the air and your breasts & face pressed into the pillow I had placed under you.

Now I got into a comfortable position behind you where I could use my tongue to lick the full length of your groin, from the pubic mound right up to the top of your butt-cleft. Holding your hips firmly in my grasp, I proceeded to do just that, perversely I enjoyed the taste of my own jism as I passed over your coated inner thighs and pussy, my tongue collecting a small amount of it and depositing it on your puckered anal ring.

I repeated this several more times, each time your moans of pleasure increased and your hips began to move in a highly erotic thrusting motion. Kneeling up behind you, I guided my now fully erect penis so that the first inch was just inside your lips, teasing you by moving only very slightly in and out of you. You endured this for a minute or two, then it seemed I had driven you too far; grunting, you pushed your hips back HARD onto my rigid cock, causing my hot spike to fill you completely, whilr at the same time you squeezed your vaginal muscles tightly around me, almost causing me to lose control there and then!

Thankfully I managed to stop myself from coming, but only by pulling you firmly onto my hardness and preventing you from moving. I decided you needed to be chastised for being so impatient so, pressing gently but firmly downwards on the small of your back to keep you in position, with my other hand I smacked you on your buttock, not too hard, but enough to cause a slight reddening of your cheek. I repeated my smack several more times, alternating between your buttocks until both of them seemed to glow a faint, yet somehow very sexy and alluring shade of red.

I hadn't been at all sure how you would react to this, and was pleasantly surprised to feel an increased wetness in your pussy, with louder moans and attempts to force yourself down on my throbbing cock even harder than you were already.

I relaxed my hold on you then, and began to withdraw myself from your hot cunt, only to thrust hard back into you as deep as I could. As my rhythmic pounding became faster and you timed your own movements to maximise my penetration, I looked down to see your rosebud shining with my love juices. I moved my hand so that my four fingers were splayed over the top curves of your buttocks, and used the deposits of cum to ease my thumb into your puckered hole; as you felt it slide inside, you stopped moving to allow me to sink my thumb fully into your hole, beginning to move your hips against mine only when it was completely filling your arse.

I managed to get in to a rhythm where my cock was entering your pussy as my thumb was withdrawing, and vice versa. Soon the slickness of our juices mingling allowed me to slip two fingers in your arse instead of my thumb, your moans of pleasure intensifying as it became easier and easier to penetrate your forbidden hole.

Suddenly the muscles in your arse and pussy clamped almost painfully on the invaders of your body as a massive orgasm ripped through you, followed by several more as the intensity of your cum slowly faded away. Breathing hard, you turned your head and whispered

"Fuck my bum - my ARSE - again... you KNOW how much I loved that the last time!"

I needed no further encouragement to oblige that request! The time with John had introduced me not just to the delights of three-way sex, but also to the formerly forbidden delights of anal loving. Withdrawing my now pulsating hardness from your pussy, I waited for a second or two as you rose up onto your hands, allowing me easier access to your still plugged anus.

Guiding my cock so it was lined up with your hole, I removed my fingers while at the same time pressing the head of my engorged prick at your entrance. I held you loosely by the hips as the tip of my cock-helmet entered your slightly gaping arse, then stopped moving completely to let you set your own pace of penetration. You moved your butt in a kind of circular motion, which caused the head of my shaft to slip slightly further in each time; then suddenly, you pushed back about an inch, and the whole head of my cock disappeared inside your sweet hole.

You paused for a few moments to allow yourself to become used to the feel of my thickness inside you, then pushed back slowly until my balls were touching your puffy pussy lips, and the whole seven inches of my thick cock was encased by the slick sheath of your rectum. Now it was your turn to stop moving, and, looking over your shoulder at me, you almost screamed as you demanded,

"Fuck me now... HARD!"

I grasped you firmly by the hips yet again, and began to move inside you, the thrusts becoming easier with each stroke as your sphincter relaxed and swallowed my hardness with ease. Soon I was pounding into you with all my strength, my balls mashing against your pussy lips with the depth of my penetration, and I felt your screams of lust reverberating round the room as you began to cum, yelling at me to fuck you harder and harder, screaming even louder as I reached round you with one hand to roughly rub your clit.

After a few seconds of this, your thighs snapped shut on my hand as you experienced your most intense orgasm yet, the knock-on effect of this tightening your arse around my cock and starting my own incredible reaction. Your moans intensified even more as I emptied my boiling hot sperm deep in your bowels, continuing to thrust into you and rub your clit until both of us were completely spent.

The Mouse
The Mouse
101 Followers
12