Three minus One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stayed in our positions until my cock started to soften, and I was able to slowly withdraw from your slick rear entrance. As my shrinking cock slipped out, I watched in awe as your gaping hole slowly closed, causing a steady stream of cum to trickle down the inside of your thighs. Sighing, and rolling over onto your back, you scooped it up with your fingers and sucked them clean, continuing until there was no more left. After resting for a while, we went through to the bathroom and showered together, soaping and rinsing each other sensuously but not sexually; we were both too exhausted (and a bit sore!) to do much more!

When we had both dressed again, it was time for you to leave; you had to collect your kids from school very soon. Hugging each other close, you stood on tiptoe to kiss me on the corner of my mouth.

"Thank you for making me feel SO good!", you murmured, "I hope we can do it again sometime".

"I hope so too", I replied.

We never did get together again, though we stayed friends even after I moved away, but I'll keep the memory of that day until the day I die!!

~ ~ ~

I hope you enjoyed my wee trip down memory lane. If you did please vote, as it's really the only way I know. Thanks.

12