Three Nights in Prague Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kagelo1
kagelo1
21 Followers

"Now, are you ready to tell me what I did to you with my feet, or do I have to remind you again?" she threatened, teasing me by wiggling her toes right in front of my eyes. "Oh, please, make me remind you, I love watching those eyes open wide when I..."

"You... gagged... me with them," I interrupted her, blushing with shame.

"That's right, honey, I gagged you with them," she repeated gleefully.

" I remember you said you like it, yes?" she asked, and I thought I saw her playing with her clit.

"I did like it," I said with closed eyes, trying to hide myself from her sadistic look. It was a mistake as I didn't see her foot coming crashing down on my cheek with a slap.

"Anyway, aren't you forgetting something?" she teased, letting her foot hover over my cheek, threatening with another slap.

"You also... slapped me with them," I admitted as tears were streaming down my face.

"Yes, while I was talking on the phone. I thought Kait might hear it, you know. By the way, I'll do all of this to you again, before she comes for dinner tomorrow, I just thought you should know. Maybe even during dinner, I'll have you sneak to the bathroom just to eat ass again, how would you like that?" she asked before slapping me once more with her little feet, causing me to flinch.

"Now, what else did I do to you in the bathroom?" she demanded.

"You made me eat your asshole in the shower, and..." I hesitated.

The foot hovering over my face, finally landed on my cheek but didn't connect well enough to make a sound. "Why are you hesitating to answer? We both know what I did to you afterwards." she asked indifferently.

I opened my mouth to answer, but she cut me off with a toe on my lips. "Wait, honey, I didn't slap you well enough before. Can I try again?" she mockingly asked for my permission.

I nodded my approval and turned my cheek for her foot to land on. She immediately slapped me, knocking my head around and making a loud slapping sound. "There, much better. Now, you were about to say something before I slapped you, I think..." she said expectantly, resting her foot on my head.

"...You slapped my face with your hands and spit on it," I broke down, thankful for her foot covering my face, helping me avoid her eyes.

She sighed disappointed, removed her feet from my face, and told me to lie down on the bed. She straddled my face, pinning my shoulders with her knees. My cock was rock hard again. She lowered her face over mine and kissed me tenderly on the forehead.

"I'm sorry, bitch, but you still didn't get everything right. And you were doing so well," Her hands traveled over my mouth and she forced it open. "Of course, now that I see you under me like that... I think I'd do it to you whether you got it right or not," she whispered in my ear, causing my dick to spasm.

"Don't you dare close your eyes. I'm going to spit in your mouth, you'll swallow and you'll thank me for it, understand?"

I nodded and opened wide, looking her in the eyes. She winked at me as she let her ball of spit loose in my mouth.

"Thank you," I said after swallowing.

"Do you want another one?" she asked, but let her spit loose anyway, before I could answer.

"Thank you,"

"Any time, love. And don't you forget that you've swallowed my spit ever again. Not that I'll ever let you forget this of course," she smiled down on me and spat once, covering my face.

"Now, can you tell me why is your dick hard?" she asked pointing towards her back where my dick was towering like the Empire State Building. "I slapped you" she slapped me "choked you, covered you with my spit" she spat on me again, "made you gag," she jammed her fingers down my throat causing me to gag for emphasis. "All the things that make me go nuts when you do them to me," she said without waiting for my answer.

"You, very much like me, enjoy being submissive every once in a while," she stated matter-of-factly. "Maybe more often than just once in a while. And eating ass is definitely kind of submissive, right?" she winked.

"That's why you like eating my ass, cause you're my submissive little bitch," she said, and gave me a little kiss on the lips.

I didn't have anything to say. She relaxed the pressure of her knees on my shoulders and scooted a bit up towards my face.

"Speaking of which, there's still some dessert left over if you want," she said with a twinkle in her eyes. She dropped her plump ass on my face and made me eat her hole out for the third time that day.

kagelo1
kagelo1
21 Followers
12